Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1317
    huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bringing up the rear here lol.

Week 11 Check in!!

Beginning Weight: 163lbs
    Current Weight: 163lbs
    Weight Difference 0lbs
    Overall Difference: -6lbs

Diet:
    Protein 250g
    Fats: 25g
    Carbs 100g
    * All of this went to hell about 1/2 through the week.

Appetite: 10+

Notes: Felt like pure hell all week. Elbow isn't really feeling any better, and it's depressed/demotivated me severely. As a result, my diet completely f**king crashed this past week. I feel like a glob of f**king jello right now. No excuses to be had, it's my own damn fault - even the injury. I'm back on track this week, but I doubt it'll do me any good. Still hurting, but I'm not gonna give up and let this thing beat me with less than a week to go. Rage, I hope you and MD will understand enough to let me stick this out.

Workouts:

Confessional:
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Week 11 Check-in

Weight last week: 304
    Weight this week: 303
    Difference for the week: -1lbs

Total difference since beginning: = -27lbs

Protein: 300g
    Carbs: 100g
    Fats: 40g

Cardio = 1.5hrs (3 days)

Confession Video

Like I said in the video, things were spotty this week a little bit. With all the things going on with my family my focus was there for the most part and I slipped up a little. I'm alright with where I ended up in the long run. I still made progress, even if it wasn't as much as I hoped for each week. I've learned through this and after repeated support from everyone here that you focus on the progress and keep pushing. Living in the negatives and holding on to the failure only drags you down in the long run. **** all that ****.

Anyways, there's a lot I want to say in the video that I always forget until after its done. Rage, like I said, there's a ton I want to say and I'll work on the write up this week. HRT, and the group of people at Animal and those I've met/interacted/competed with on the HRT section here have helped me change my life.

Training Video

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Give me your honest feedback on Solo HRT and what it has done for your training. How has it been for you personally to be in this contest and work with me and along side your comrades. Write out a couple paragraphs for me if you would and some of these testimonials will be added to the new Solo HRT video article coming up for release around the one year anniversary of HRT on Bodybuilding.com this fall.
    Fall you say? The suspense! Looking forward to that.

I must say, I'm surprised how many of you guys finished this, and with 110% effort as well. This kind of contest takes serious balls. And just know that as HRT grows in popularity, it is an honor to be a part of that process. Every one of you is pivotal in this program's success. You guys killed it.

Last time a contest ended, Steve and I were attacked by throngs of topless women at the Arnold screaming "OH MY GOD ITS THOSE HRT GUYS". Ask Tom. I swear. Actually, on second thought, it was more like, "IS THAT ROSS FROM THE HRT CONTEST?" I mean Steve was THERE and everything, but that's just what they were saying. No offense to him or anything. Great training partner.

Hope to see some of you guys there next year!
    Last edited by rbowman91; 06-20-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post

I must say, I'm surprised how many of you guys finished this, and with 110% effort as well. This kind of contest takes serious balls. And just know that as HRT grows in popularity, it is an honor to be a part of that process. Every one of you is pivotal in this program's success. You guys killed it.
    Agreed...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Agreed...
    Then the topless women fed us grapes at the National Animal Barbell Club while doing stiff leg deads. Most excellent.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    last weeks weight 181.1

this weeks weight 182.7

protein 250
    carbs 100
    fats 25

not real worried about the gain, i can see a huge difference in what i have done thus far...although i do feel like I may be holding onto a little extra water weight. this week was a solid week, workouts were focused and with a purpose as they all have been, and my cardio was solid, diet was great...feel really comfortable with this routine, i was worried at first that i would lose some of my gains that i have made with strength but that is not the case at all....i have lost nearly 15 pounds since i started this and have not lost a step with my strength...my waist has def slimmed up but i feel like i have gained size...my shoulders are def wider and more defined...i hated shoulder day...now i look forward to punishing them...one more week to tear it up..best of luck to everyone....Rage, I cant thank you enough for everything you have done not just for me but for all of us..taking time out of what i am sure is a busy schedule for you to mentor us for 12 weeks is really amazing...and im honored to be a part of this.

gonna take some photos tonite or tomorrow morning to get your opinion of my poses rage and hopefully you can give some critique.

confessional

machine hammer press chest

Right on Matt. Looking great man. Run the same rotation you did the week of the 4th and lets wrap it up. Good work.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    Bringing up the rear here lol.

Week 11 Check in!!

Beginning Weight: 163lbs
    Current Weight: 163lbs
    Weight Difference 0lbs
    Overall Difference: -6lbs

Diet:
    Protein 250g
    Fats: 25g
    Carbs 100g
    * All of this went to hell about 1/2 through the week.

Appetite: 10+

Notes: Felt like pure hell all week. Elbow isn't really feeling any better, and it's depressed/demotivated me severely. As a result, my diet completely f**king crashed this past week. I feel like a glob of f**king jello right now. No excuses to be had, it's my own damn fault - even the injury. I'm back on track this week, but I doubt it'll do me any good. Still hurting, but I'm not gonna give up and let this thing beat me with less than a week to go. Rage, I hope you and MD will understand enough to let me stick this out.

Workouts:

Confessional:
    No worries Rob, **** happens brother. I'd be full of **** if I told you I didn't do something similar during each of my contest preps. Sometimes a case of the **** its can actually reset you mentally and physically. Obviously it's not something I encourage but just being real about your situation. Thanks for your honesty. Run the same rotation as the week of the 4th. Lets finish.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by rockwood51 View Post
    Week 11 Check-in

Weight last week: 304
    Weight this week: 303
    Difference for the week: -1lbs

Total difference since beginning: = -27lbs

Protein: 300g
    Carbs: 100g
    Fats: 40g

Cardio = 1.5hrs (3 days)

Confession Video

Like I said in the video, things were spotty this week a little bit. With all the things going on with my family my focus was there for the most part and I slipped up a little. I'm alright with where I ended up in the long run. I still made progress, even if it wasn't as much as I hoped for each week. I've learned through this and after repeated support from everyone here that you focus on the progress and keep pushing. Living in the negatives and holding on to the failure only drags you down in the long run. **** all that ****.

Anyways, there's a lot I want to say in the video that I always forget until after its done. Rage, like I said, there's a ton I want to say and I'll work on the write up this week. HRT, and the group of people at Animal and those I've met/interacted/competed with on the HRT section here have helped me change my life.

Training Video

Slowly the lifestyle will instill itself if you allow it to Cody. Just keep trying and never letting up. After the contest, you need to keep checking in on the non contestant thread until we get you down in the mid 250's if not lower. Run the same rotation as the week of the 4th and lets keep it going.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by rockwood51 View Post

This is how it all starts my friend. I expect to see you at the Arnold next year, ripped and peeled.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

Final Touches

Looking forward to Monday the 25th for final check in, I want you guys to keep a few things in mind to prepare.

1. Get as dark as you can for your After Pics. The darker the better.
    2. Shave/trim hair
    3. Where posing trunks or something a bit on the tighter side for shorts and pull them up so that the judges can see your thighs. The less bunching on the sides the better.
    4. Make sure the lighting is very good. Not too bright and certainly not too dark. Send them to me in advance if you want my opinion. Each front, back and side relaxed pic must be head to toe.
    5. Practice posing

Your final check in will consist of your video summary on the contest, final weight stats to include beginning and ending weight and After Pics. The couple paragraphs I asked for yesterday are a separate and optional request. Best of luck to all of you and if you have questions, now's the time to ask.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Last time a contest ended, Steve and I were attacked by throngs of topless women at the Arnold screaming "OH MY GOD ITS THOSE HRT GUYS". Ask Tom. I swear. Actually, on second thought, it was more like, "IS THAT ROSS FROM THE HRT CONTEST?" I mean Steve was THERE and everything, but that's just what they were saying. No offense to him or anything. Great training partner.

Hope to see some of you guys there next year!
    Nice lol. Brandon says they are planning on launching the Solo HRT vids as part of the anniversary of HRT on the site. Stay tuned.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking forward to Monday the 25th for final check in, I want you guys to keep a few things in mind to prepare.

2. Shave/trim hair
    3. Where posing trunks or something a bit on the tighter side for shorts and pull them up so that the judges can see your thighs. The less bunching on the sides the better.
    4. Make sure the lighting is very good. Not too bright and certainly not too dark. Send them to me in advance if you want my opinion. Each front, back and side relaxed pic must be head to toe.
    5. Practice posing

Your final check in will consist of your video summary on the contest, final weight stats to include beginning and ending weight and After Pics. The couple paragraphs I asked for yesterday are a separate and optional request. Best of luck to all of you and if you have questions, now's the time to ask.
    Just to be clear, no Tuesday check-ins allowed, correct?

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds great rage...I was doing shoulders today and got a compliment that are looking bigger and more defined..also I noticed some veinage popping out on my negatives..never had that before bad ass!

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hard to keep it short on this system of training.
    Being around for a while, solo hrt has been able to bring up lagging body parts and retain muscle size throughout my prep. I found that it pushes you to the next level. Ive seen growth as if i was a teen in football camp.
    Personly this contest has helped me to stay on track for my show, be held accountable for my progress. Having Tom to work with and adjust your progress is truly something ill never forget. Being able to see the other contestents logs helps to keep me focus. These are a great group.

P.S. i would love to see a checkin from everybody in 6 months
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

Sounds great rage...I was doing shoulders today and got a compliment that are looking bigger and more defined..also I noticed some veinage popping out on my negatives..never had that before bad ass!
    Solid! HRT also gave me my first shoulder veins as well. Well done bro!
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man..I was shocked when it was there on first negative..now I'm just hungry to see what else I can do!

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2. Shave/trim hair
    5. Practice posing

When you say "shave/trim hair", do you mean facial shave & trimmed hair, or shave chest & back?
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Thanks man..I was shocked when it was there on first negative..now I'm just hungry to see what else I can do!
    Yeah, I have shoulder striations from doing HRT now. I have vascularity in places I didn't know I had veins haha
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you say "shave/trim hair", do you mean facial shave & trimmed hair, or shave chest & back?

back, chest, arms, legs, pits, face hairless baby just like a real comp.

Yeah, I have shoulder striations from doing HRT now. I have vascularity in places I didn't know I had veins haha
    i'd say its a direct result of the growth HRT forces. when I switched to a different program after HRT, a lot of that vascularity went away. now that I'm back on, it came right back in about a week. something special about this training style.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

No worries Rob, **** happens brother. I'd be full of **** if I told you I didn't do something similar during each of my contest preps. Sometimes a case of the **** its can actually reset you mentally and physically. Obviously it's not something I encourage but just being real about your situation. Thanks for your honesty. Run the same rotation as the week of the 4th. Lets finish.
    Thanks Tom. I'm not gonna lie, I feel like I've done 8 weeks' worth of damage in a week lol. I'm sure that's not the case, as I'm always my own worst critic, but nevertheless it sucks. Session III is today, and Kung Fu is tonight. Gonna finish this week born again hard.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chrisbartley View Post
    This...

And this is a Real competition... With a winner being chosen by judges... If they can't see it... They can't judge it...

This...

And this is a Real competition... With a winner being chosen by judges... If they can't see it... They can't judge it...
    ****ing weak haha.

I'll do it, but I draw the line at baby oil. You have to buy me dinner before that.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol.I got lots to do.. for this last check in. Getter done!
    FU*K this **** i quit...
    i have said that so many times while running or lifting something i couldnt...but i kept on doing it day in and day out until i conquered that task, and have yet to quit on myself....no one could give me the ass kicking i could give myself for quitting..i will push on...i will be the best i can be...my perseverance will be an inspiration to others

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/begi...ng_success.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/backlat.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/frontlat.htm

Check those out guys I know some of you guys are rookies at posing like me..but posing will make or break ya in a comp.

My biggest issue is my lat spreads never had good control/development with them but I'm gettem to flare a little better each day...gonna crack my mirror the day I flare them all the way and make a big ass hissing noise!
    FU*K this **** i quit...
    i have said that so many times while running or lifting something i couldnt...but i kept on doing it day in and day out until i conquered that task, and have yet to quit on myself....no one could give me the ass kicking i could give myself for quitting..i will push on...i will be the best i can be...my perseverance will be an inspiration to others

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This...

Hey you get a chance to check email?
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    Hey you get a chance to check email?
    Did you get a chance to check yours...???

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you get a chance to check yours...???
    What you did I know it. Replied.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    Just to be clear, no Tuesday check-ins allowed, correct?
    That's correct for next week. By the end of the day Monday June 25th, everything is due.

Nice!

Originally Posted by rewaste View Post
    Hard to keep it short on this system of training.
    Being around for a while, solo hrt has been able to bring up lagging body parts and retain muscle size throughout my prep. I found that it pushes you to the next level. Ive seen growth as if i was a teen in football camp.
    Personly this contest has helped me to stay on track for my show, be held accountable for my progress. Having Tom to work with and adjust your progress is truly something ill never forget. Being able to see the other contestents logs helps to keep me focus. These are a great group.

P.S. i would love to see a checkin from everybody in 6 months
    Honored to help out Jay.

Ross is now officially an Animal!

Facial hair is no big deal, but body hair should at least be trimmed down to show some muscular detail.

Originally Posted by chrisbartley View Post
    Facial is ok.

Thanks Tom. I'm not gonna lie, I feel like I've done 8 weeks' worth of damage in a week lol. I'm sure that's not the case, as I'm always my own worst critic, but nevertheless it sucks. Session III is today, and Kung Fu is tonight. Gonna finish this week born again hard.
    We all are brother. Great attitude.

This...

Bingo

****ing weak haha.

I'll do it, but I draw the line at baby oil. You have to buy me dinner before that.
    Lol

Originally Posted by freaknastyp View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/begi...ng_success.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/backlat.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/frontlat.htm

Check those out guys I know some of you guys are rookies at posing like me..but posing will make or break ya in a comp.

My biggest issue is my lat spreads never had good control/development with them but I'm gettem to flare a little better each day...gonna crack my mirror the day I flare them all the way and make a big ass hissing noise!
    Way to help out Mitchell. Some people really struggle with getting the lats out. Practice, practice, practice.

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    What you did I know it. Replied.
    This sounds like secret squirrel stuff lol.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Hmm

One person? I've had only one competitor send me a set of pics to review and critique form. Either you all have hired posing coaches and have this **** down or your underestimating the importance of how posing can make or break you in a competition like this. Ask around, I know a few things about posing. But time is running out for my help with this contest. I'll be checking messages over the weekend as well if anyone needs extra help in submitting a premier final check in.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com