Closed Thread
Page 300 of 321 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 9,000 of 9602
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    Sup! It really is

Took bike out for first ride of 2013. Feelsgoodman. Went to the esplanade with the intention of reading there but was too chilly/windy. At trident cafe on newbury and grabbing a quick lunch and hope to finish 'rise of the governor' today. Been procrastinating with this book

How long till you ride again with your foot/ankle problems?
    Won't ride till end of summer but the ride will be easy rides. Back to aggressive riding next year
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Atsilan View Post
    Okay, I'll take your advices and bulk up a lil first. Schmack you make it sound so easy to taper down lol. And I don't think I'll be able to fit into the female bodybuilding section but I'll try. It's like being a newborn crow and you imprint on the first thing you see, which was this section huehuehue
    Looks like you need some more muscle on you.

Mandatory poses:
    Rear double bicep
    Front double bicep
    Most muscular
    Rear Glute Spread

Sup! It really is

Took bike out for first ride of 2013. Feelsgoodman. Went to the esplanade with the intention of reading there but was too chilly/windy. At trident cafe on newbury and grabbing a quick lunch and hope to finish 'rise of the governor' today. Been procrastinating with this book

How long till you ride again with your foot/ankle problems?
    dat feel when it looks like a nice day to read outside.
    dat feel when windy as chit.

fuuuuuuuuuu, plans ruined

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    leg day lego poky.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay, I'll take your advices and bulk up a lil first. Schmack you make it sound so easy to taper down lol. And I don't think I'll be able to fit into the female bodybuilding section but I'll try. It's like being a newborn crow and you imprint on the first thing you see, which was this section huehuehue
    I wouldn't cut if I were you, and asking to cut with your stats in the female section may get you some negative reactions. Also, generally, what works for the guys works for girls.

Btw, jelly of your taught bellybutton

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is my bod right now. I haven't worked out in about..two weeks or so since my back and neck starting hurting alot. I want to get super cut like those fitness models but I don't know wat to dew. And no noodz wtfbbqlol
    Noice! Spoon pic?

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I agree with Schmack.

It's pretty hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, unless maybe you never worked out before and you can get those begnniner gains and recomp.

But yeah, if you just cut, you'd get lean, but then you'd be thinner. The fitness models have more muscle on them.

So you probably want to do a lean bulk first. I'd say to figure out maintenance calories, and then maybe add 300cals. And then lift weights. Then cut down later.

The Female Bodybuilding section would probably have women that can tell you better what works for women. Cause I can't tell you for sure that what might work for the guys would be the same for women though.

And though I'll hate myself for telling a girl to look in another section of the forums than this one, I'm sure they would be very helpful for your goals. But make sure you still hang out in here too!

But like Schmack said already...I approve of your current status. You look good. I can see the lines on the sides of the abs there....love that on girls. Shecksy.

And you just had to tease us with the slight boobage showing... hnnng.
    Be my personal trainer 4 free pls.

Originally Posted by yalie View Post
    I wouldn't cut if I were you, and asking to cut with your stats in the female section may get you some negative reactions. Also, generally, what works for the guys works for girls.

Nice avi
    ## chillin at home crew

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Needs more quads. Do you even squat?

yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    [img]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/03/27/32424642/progresspic/huEUkclaGpEFeGYanPvRFxuEZCFIlbvltXgX-610xh.jpg[img]

Needs more quads. Do you even squat?
    yes

Their heartbeats quicken Atsilan's Avatar
    Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you need some more muscle on you.

Mandatory poses:
    Rear double bicep
    Front double bicep
    Most muscular
    Rear Glute Spread
    Y u do this to me.

And @yalie- yah I'm going to listen to them and bulk up first before cutting etc, and you have a belly button ring! Me wants
    A salute is in my gallery to verify that I'm real.

yes
    Report back in a couple of months with bigger quads/glutes. kthxbye.

Y u do this to me.

And @yalie- yah I'm going to listen to them and bulk up first before cutting etc, and you have a belly button ring! Me wants
    Too much talk of glutes/quads without any pics. I will provide them I guess..

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know i was talking with jetta earlier about a kindle fire

16gb is on sale for $220 if anyone is interested

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/9232...00-wifi-tablet

was gonna get the 32gb originally but this deal is slick and i must bite on it
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Report back in a couple of months with bigger quads/glutes. kthxbye.

Too much talk of glutes/quads without any pics. I will provide them I guess..
    Third girl, can't stop staring at her butt. Brb turning lesbo.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that aSSSSSSSSSSS
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    comes into thread. Sees some nice arses. Leaves happy.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I'm back at the hai and the trip back to the states fuked me up. My abs are no longer visible. I gorged basically everyday when I was back and I'm now 166 lbs. Time to cut or maybe take more sh!ts

Some of my memorable meals include

5 double double animal style and fries animal style
    2 large bowls of pho and the viet sandwich
    large California Pizza Carne Asada Pizza
    family box of popeye's chicken
    supreme x-large plate of nachos at some mexican place
    2 carne asada Alberto's burritos
    a bunch of lolicup boba teas
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    So I'm back at the hai and the trip back to the states fuked me up. My abs are no longer visible. I gorged basically everyday when I was back and I'm now 166 lbs. Time to cut or maybe take more sh!ts

In n out & Popeyes. I hate you sooooooo much right now..

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In n out

In n out

giggity

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

AFK going to kill myself.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning brahs and brahettes! Going to work on the chicken legs now.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is my bod right now. I haven't worked out in about..two weeks or so since my back and neck starting hurting alot. I want to get super cut like those fitness models but I don't know wat to dew. And no noodz wtfbbqlol
    Noice!
    Please PM gyno pics to Hosum for validation purposes. Thanks

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YslTODDnqBY/TY-wG3eV8II/AAAAAAAAB0I/XKJcRCz08Mg/s1600/IMG_2962.JPG[img]
    Fuk u man, mirin' hard...I love Popeye's chicken can't have it at the moment.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i know i was talking with jetta earlier about a kindle fire

16gb is on sale for $220 if anyone is interested

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/9232...00-wifi-tablet

was gonna get the 32gb originally but this deal is slick and i must bite on it
    Love slickdeals. 16gb is fine. it's all about the cloud.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Morning brahs and brahettes! Going to work on the chicken legs now.
    My chicken legs are finally growing. I've been working them hard and havent missed a leg day in months.

I'm seeing all kinds of gaaaaaaaainnnnnzzzz.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Noice!

Fuk u man, mirin' hard...I love Popeye's chicken can't have it at the moment.
    Everything is great at Popeyes, their mash, rice, corn, fries.... I picked some up for my family. I was pissed that they were chowing down while I was eating some tofu with plain rice.

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All right guys. I'm starting my 12 week cut today. The last couple of weeks, I played around my macros to see if I'm on the right track. I took 1977 calories, 197g protein, 197g carbs and 43g of fat. I gained 2 lbs. Current weight is 155lbs with about 13% BF. so I'm going to lower my calories to about 1700. Lift 5x a week and do cardio 2x a week and go from there.

Let the cutting begin!!

Originally Posted by jett69 View Post

Everything is great at Popeyes, their mash, rice, corn, fries.... I picked some up for my family. I was pissed that they were chowing down while I was eating some tofu with plain rice.
    Popeyes = my favorite food in the entire universe. The closest one from where I live is 40 mins to get there and 40 mins to get back.
    If you guys haven't tried their popcorn shrimp yet idk wat u guys r doing with your lives

I'd sell my soul to the devil for some right nao.

that chicken from popeyes
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

mirin brah
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jett69 View Post

LOL. I'm accustom to this now. Wifey still get her cheat meals on the weekend and I'm on refeed, she get to have what she wants (for 1 meal) while I chow down on grilled salmon with sauce on the side.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Popeyes = my favorite food in the entire universe. The closest one from where I live is 40 mins to get there and 40 mins to get back.
    If you guys haven't tried their popcorn shrimp yet idk wat u guys r doing with your lives

i like the seasoning and the fried taste much better from popeyes but i swear they need to put their chicken on some apple sauce. their chickens are fuarkin tiny compared to KFC's but popeyes biscuits and fries are 10/10
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

i like the seasoning and the fried taste much better from popeyes but i swear they need to put their chicken on some apple sauce. their chickens are fuarkin tiny compared to KFC's but popeyes biscuits and fries are 10/10
    Lol wat, it's the opposite here. KFCs chicken is like the size of the palm of your hand and when I DO get Popeyes (once in a blue moon since it is so damn far) the pieces are like 2 1/2 hands worth!

Bojangles > Popeyes DEAD SRS.

Dat Cajun spices...Their cajun rice and fries are the bomb! So as their biscuits.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Bojangles > Popeyes DEAD SRS.

Dat Cajun spices...Their cajun rice and fries are the bomb! So as their biscuits.
    Where have you been all my life

Closed Thread
Page 300 of 321 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast