Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Actually yes SquatTillYouDrop did.

I told OP to train his lower abs so he can build some

Again, SquatTillYouDrop said i was wrong. So yes 1 person

I told him he needs to lose bodyfat, (the actual answer which you say) but i also added my own opinion (which you say) and told him to train his lower abs, in order to achive a good 6 pack. Just helping the guy out, but no everyone going crazy am i not allowed to offer my opinion to try and help the OP out and achiving his goals.
    M
    At the end of the day a better set of abs is just not low bodyfat, its low bodyfat with decent amount of size/mass in the abs.

You re-read it. Seriously.
    . You are still arguing with absolutely no one though. 1 the op never asked how to get his abs bigger pop out more or look better, the one and only thing he wanted to know was why cant i see my 6 pack. Once apgain not a single person in this thread said training abs was bad or you were wrong about training abs , only that the answer to the ops immediate dilemma was a matter of pudge.

It would be like you saying "i want to increase and focus doley on my bench press" and then someone giving you a workout that trains bench but also puts a lot of emphasid on squats when thats not what you asked.
    In non training terms, you want to open a checking account so you ask about it the banker mentions it but then goes on to tell you about their fabulous low interest credit cards, you never asked about th

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    . You are still arguing with absolutely no one though. 1 the op never asked how to get his abs bigger pop out more or look better, the one and only thing he wanted to know was why cant i see my 6 pack. Once apgain not a single person in this thread said training abs was bad or you were wrong about training abs , only that the answer to the ops immediate dilemma was a matter of pudge.

It would be like you saying "i want to increase and focus doley on my bench press" and then someone giving you a workout that trains bench but also puts a lot of emphasid on squats when thats not what you asked.
    In non training terms, you want to open a checking account so you ask about it the banker mentions it but then goes on to tell you about their fabulous low interest credit cards, you never asked about th
    Your logic is wasted on JOSEF RAKICH/GENETECZ

Just be glad you don't come from his mental gene pool. Reminds me of inbred hillbilly mutant thinking. Evolution gone wrong.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well you must be "no one" then, because you are arguing with me.

Yes are you blind, SquatTillYouDrop said i was wrong, read it again. Well ok so then why are you guys still complaining with me lol, yes OP wanted to know why he cant see his 6 pack, like i have said 1 million times alredy, lower bodyfat, i then also offered my own opinion and advice only to help the guy out, i told him to also train the lower abs to build some size, but no aparently according to SquatTillYouDrop i am wrong, because "everyone alredy has abs" and "its not the muscle, its the fat" i will give my advice once again.

To the OP:

Lower your bodyfat so your abs become more visable and you achive your 6 pack, also train your abs (espically your lower) to build some mass/size so you achive a even greater more visable set of abs. (i was only offering a little more advice)

Argue with that.

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    Your logic is wasted on JOSEF RAKICH/GENETECZ

Just be glad you don't come from his mental gene pool. Reminds me of inbred hillbilly mutant thinking. Evolution gone wrong.
    Great post.

Your just mad you dont have abs yourself.
    Last edited by JOSEF RAKICH; 10-06-2009 at 02:28 AM.

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone stop arguing with Joesph rakich he's a god and the dude is always right so you're just wasting your time. SquatTilYouDrop obviously you don't know anything, i mean this kid has negative 16 years of experience on you just change your mind and agree with him to save us all some time, also get in his good books for when he is president of the world (which he undoubtedly will be).

seriously though the kid ain't gonna change his mind and i doubt he is even reading anything anyone else is actually saying

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yes are you blind, SquatTillYouDrop said i was wrong, read it again. Well ok so then why are you guys still complaining with me lol, yes OP wanted to know why he cant see his 6 pack, like i have said 1 million times alredy, lower bodyfat, i then also offered my own opinion and advice only to help the guy out, i told him to also train the lower abs to build some size, but no aparently according to SquatTillYouDrop i am wrong, because "everyone alredy has abs" and "its not the muscle, its the fat" i will give my advice once again.

To the OP:

Lower your bodyfat so your abs become more visable and you achive your 6 pack, also train your abs (espically your lower) to build some mass/size so you achive a even greater more visable set of abs. (i was only offering a little more advice)

Argue with that.

Great post.

The thing is you seem to think the argument is about abs still. Its about common sense, please quote where squat said "training abs does not increase ab size and no one should ever train abs" because I've read all his posts in this thread and he never says that. He, like others just lets the op know why he can't see them. You can be 150 lbs with 12% body fat and you probably won't see your 6 pack or you can be an offseason bodybuilder with 12% body fat and probably not see your six pack.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lower your bodyfat so your abs become more visable and you achive your 6 pack, also train your abs (espically your lower) to build some mass/size so you achive a even greater more visable set of abs.
    I didn't read the rest of your posts but yeah, I agree with this.

Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The thing is you seem to think the argument is about abs still. Its about common sense, please quote where squat said "training abs does not increase ab size and no one should ever train abs" because I've read all his posts in this thread and he never says that. He, like others just lets the op know why he can't see them. You can be 150 lbs with 12% body fat and you probably won't see your 6 pack or you can be an offseason bodybuilder with 12% body fat and probably not see your six pack.
    Common sense? WTF is that? JR should stick to the misc. and teen sections.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Karaim View Post
    Common sense? WTF is that? JR should stick to the misc. and teen sections.
    I approve of this message.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

To the OP:

Argue with that.

Great post.

you are an idiot