Closed Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are people on this board that eat 10000+ calories per day. I wouldn't play the "hardgainer" card here. You just eat too little for your strong metabolism.

Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BananaHammocks View Post
    There are people on this board that eat 10000+ calories per day. I wouldn't play the "hardgainer" card here. You just eat too little for your strong metabolism.
    That might be true, and also plays a role in the reason I started tracking my calories.
    My God Given Bodyl: OPX

*ALL NATURAL, & GREAT PROGRESS SO FAR*

|-=[OPERATION X PROGRESS]=-|

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122783091

Justinmoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justinmoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only read a bit of this post, but yeah.. hes right about the fighting someone bigger deal. Because someone is bigger does not in any way shape or form mean they can fight better. lol A top of the line Boxer would WRECK say.. ronnie coleman. Its been proven many times over in many physical sports. 2 People, then your screwed. A gun, screwed. A knife screwed.. A bat screwed..
    But on another note. You are quite possibly the dumbest person I've ever seen on here. lol You'll take a chimp down with a kick to the throat? lol and how you think MMA is the basics? LOL Years of jujitsu, muay thai fighting, boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, EVEN some karate (Which usually doesn't go that far). Are you mentally retarded?
    Last edited by Justinmoo; 03-05-2010 at 05:46 PM.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironwake View Post
    LMAO this thread delivers.
    +1

Originally Posted by rrich1 View Post
    paypal me $10.00
    lulz

I'm changing the goal of the paypal fund. Now it's for a plane ticket for BigTallOx to go to St. Louis and show up at OP's door.

BigTallOx's plane ticket to St. Louis fund so far: $22

Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    +1

lulz

I'm changing the goal of the paypal fund. Now it's for a plane ticket for BigTallOx to go to St. Louis and show up at OP's door.

BigTallOx's plane ticket to St. Louis fund so far: $22
    Lmfao, cool

Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mattman1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zero-Kelvin View Post
    so THEN when you FINALLY cut down you will look beastly, yet I've seen no one do this.
    My honest guess is that those who progress from SS often move to the Texas method, and become more, and more interested in powerlifting, and thus end up caring more about putting up big numbers in the gym, and less about abs.
    That gallon of milk a day that many SS'ers drink may cover their abs, but since their squat keeps going up they keep drinking up.
    The addiction to strength overrules the need to uncover their abs.

Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Fight, fight, fight, the only reason I started lifting weights was so I would be more effective in fights, so that my punches would be harder, I would have more endurance, and have powerful attacks."

I've heard that fire blast is super effective(!) against MMA fighters.

Originally Posted by Mattman1217 View Post
    My honest guess is that those who progress from SS often move to the Texas method, and become more, and more interested in powerlifting, and thus end up caring more about putting up big numbers in the gym, and less about abs.
    That gallon of milk a day that many SS'ers drink may cover their abs, but since their squat keeps going up they keep drinking up.
    Makes sense man, and that's exactly it, they move on to not caring about their body looks like, but I do care what my body looks like, I love having strength and I would prefer it over a nice body, but why not have both if you can? That's how I look at it.

Originally Posted by Erick.Galinkin View Post
    "Fight, fight, fight, the only reason I started lifting weights was so I would be more effective in fights, so that my punches would be harder, I would have more endurance, and have powerful attacks."

I've heard that fire blast is super effective(!) against MMA fighters.
    Where did I say anything about fire blasts? Dude your late, and your an idiot.

rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Makes sense man, and that's exactly it, they move on to not caring about their body looks like, but I do care what my body looks like, I love having strength and I would prefer it over a nice body, but why not have both if you can? That's how I look at it.

thats against the person doing it and not the program then.

edit: the fireblast was a sarcastic comment.

Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mattman1217 View Post
    It really depends on the person. I don't think most people who run SS end up on the Texas Method. Although the template has been out for a while now, it hasn't caught on as much as you might think. Madcow's 5x5 is a much more popular intermediate program because it has a spread sheet.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

edit: the fireblast was a sarcastic comment.
    OP doesn't understand sarcasm.

nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Metal_Lust View Post
    From a weightlifting thread to a thug life thread, weird =/
    this one gang at my school wanted me to join real bad b/c of my skills with a bow staff.

P0rkchop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P0rkchop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P0rkchop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P0rkchop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's the difference between OP and a golf club?

About 5lbs.

rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrich1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by P0rkchop View Post
    What's the difference between OP and a golf club?

one has a head on it.

fix.t

Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erick.Galinkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fire_blast

idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this thread is GOLD! Sticky? xD

"Tsk tsk tsk"

domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

*Ahem* Now that I have your attention,

How many of you have did Starting Strength and have bulked up following ONLY SS's routine, and have cut down and looked ripped and like a beast?

So many people here say to do SS and not only will you gain power but you will get big muscles and you will get ripped when you add in your diet and cut fat. So how many of you have did this?

Is there anyone out there who has did only starting strength and dieting and has gotten ripped to shreds from it?

I ask this because...
    I've never seen anyone on here who's ripped recommend Starting Strength, I see big people recommending it all the time....but they're just...big. To my understanding, a lot of people come on these forums to get advice for a nicer looking body, they want their abs showing, a big ripped chest, and definition everywhere, NOT just strength. But so many people claim that you can do just SS and cut down and have a fantastic body, but I've yet to see examples.

So can someone please show me people who did nothing but Starting Strength then cut down and is actually ripped [with possible striations in their pecs] with bulky muscles and a full chest, etc. If you can't show me multiple people who have done NOTHING EXCEPT SS with a good diet for cutting, then shut up recommending SS to random people without knowing their goals.

You guys say if the guys that do NOTHING except SS cut down, they will be ripped to shreds with big full muscles, I really want to see examples of this so please show me [Only natural BB's please].

If you guys can show me people who have done this I will give all respect to SS and also feel stupid. So here's your chance to prove me wrong and make me look dumb, please, go right ahead .
    mark rippetoe obviously didnt get the results you are looking for .

"Tsk tsk tsk"
    broken record

Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Tsk tsk tsk"
    kāhāhā

idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by koaia View Post
    kāhāhā
    ka-me-ha-me-ha!

Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by idsfronttt View Post
    ka-me-ha-me-ha!
    Special Beam Cannon!

ka-me-ha-me-ha!
    rico.

ka-me-ha-me-ha!
    Final Flash!

Last edited by Koaia; 03-06-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Originally Posted by Koaia View Post
    Final Flash!

spirit bomb

/thread

spirit bomb

/thread
    don't believe it... in4 youtube vid of perfect spirit bomb form.

FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In the future I will be that person that got jacked with SS and then got ripped to shreds via diet, while still doing SS. I've went from doing it 3x5 to 5x5 and my body keeps responding, i keep getting stronger, and my BF% is slowly dropping. I started off at 214 though and I'm down to 203, so it will take a while.. :-) I figure by the time i'm cut I'll be weighing around 160-150. Hopefully more but that might take a miracle cause I'm not using anything but whey and creatine.

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    don't believe it... in4 youtube vid of perfect spirit bomb form.
    DESTRUCTO DISC!

hahah... i spread a disease... now everyone is quoting dbz xD

Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DESTRUCTO DISC!

hahah... i spread a disease... now everyone is quoting dbz xD
    Kaio-ken...x20! lol...

DBZ is the best action show ever, so its only natural.

Anyways, OP doesn't know the difference b/w the Hadouken and the Shouryuken so he ran off...

Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Kaio-ken...x20! lol...

DBZ is the best action show ever, so its only natural.

Anyways, OP doesn't know the difference b/w the Hadouken and the Shouryuken so he ran off...
    yea too bad.. i love threads like this

Closed Thread