Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IceDragon View Post
    - I'm hetero, but I fully support it.

- Only to other gods.

Women's choice - if she wants one, she's entitled to one but only up to 18 weeks and thereafter only if her or foetus is at medical risk, and NEVER as a form of birth control.

I agree with having guns (although I like in the UK and they're banned. Unfortunately) and having the freedom to protct myself and my property.

Not a clue, Blair's done more to f*ck this country over than anyone else ever has. Creepy little ****.

What...? There's a problem with that?

Whatever...
    Basically, what she said (too lazy to type it all...)
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

and most importantly........blacks in baseball

discuss
    - I'm ok with the idea of civil unions, but not so sure about "marriage"

- whatever works for you

- I'm pro-choice, but do not believe that abortion should be used as a method of birth control, if you have to have more than one, you should probably not be allowed to reproduce anyway.

- guns don't kill people, bad people kill people. Plus, I'm a pretty good shot. Want to see if I can get my man to take me to the nearest range to practice. Would help overcome my unease around guns.

- yes, states should have rights, but not to the extent that they become their own little mini-countries

As for baseball - blacks, whites, yellows and reds....it's all good as long as you can hit the ball I suppose. Not a big baseball fan.

anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

-gay marriage - God Created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, so no

-athiest - Obviously believe in one GOD

-abortion - Negative...Abortion is not a form of birth control, if you can't handle the consequences of having sex, you shouldn't be having sex.

-gun control - Bare Arms, as long as you are under control

-states rights - Need Specifics

and most importantly........blacks in baseball - I love baseball. As long as they can play a good fair game, that goes for any race.
    FemMisc SPA Army #15
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

*We all have the power to change, but it's the will to change that sets us apart.

*To Uncover your true potential you must find your own limits and then have the courage to blow past them.

^^^likes her big thighs Pilotgirl29's Avatar
    Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gay marriage- love is love, equal means equal
    athiest- to each his own
    abortion- better comprehensive sex ed. could do a lot to decrease it
    gun control- how 'bout people control?
    states rights- within reason. nobody better try to s'cede though.
    blacks in baseball- sure

People all over the world, join hands. Start a love train, love train.
    If you're not 1st, you're last.

Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

and most importantly........blacks in baseball

discuss

Pro Gay Marriage! Love is Love

Pro Athiests-this is AMERICA-worship(or not) as you wish. Although I do not believe in any god, I am grateful for religion in general for without it we would have a bunch of hoodlems running amuck! Fear of god and hell(whether fact or fiction) is a good thing to keep the general population in check.

PRO CHOICE

Again, this is America, I belive in the right to bear arms.

States rights to what?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE baseball, LOVE hockey!

EDIT: Hey Pilot girl, I swear I didn't copy off of you regarding the "love is love" quote, just noticed we said the same thing. Ya know what they say, Great Minds...
    www.myspace.com/musclesorority

When you got your **** together you don't have to trick your body into anything... you just have to show up. ~ VenomXL