Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strebla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the party!
    Jeff Alberts
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Team 3DMJ Coach
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!

CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CalebR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so in! you got it this year baby!!!
    Caleb Ralston
    Lead Producer Believe Media
    Director Stan RHINO Efferding Proving It
    http://ProvingItDVD.com
    http://youtube.com/believevideo

Chat with me on twitter! http://twitter.com/caleb_ralston

"The same power that conquered the grave lives in me"
    -The Bible

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So in on this! I think I can relate... We both have similarities in the way our bodies shed pounds... According to the Ivory Latino

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    In for what shall surely be an epic and spiring log.
    thanks for the support
    Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    in after 2 Erics
    too many of us out there...gonna change my name to lance maximus one day
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    DEF in on this journey
    Best of Luck
    Very inspirational and GO GET IT
    I'm going!
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    In!!!! :d
    suppers
    Originally Posted by COZ999 View Post
    booooom! Cant wait! Epic Contest Prep Season....You, Me, Berto, Paul, Brett, and a few others! Motivating to say the least!
    Everybody join the starvation party!
    Originally Posted by CM82682 View Post
    In, this should be one heck of a ride.
    Glad to have you along
    Originally Posted by woofman81 View Post
    Totally in on this Eric. Love learning about what methods you and the guys at 3DMJ use for contest prep.
    Sorry, all of our methods are secret and only shared with the elite circle....yeah just kidding, aint no secrets! Just smart approaches, anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something!
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    in for the lurk
    lurk away brudda
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    in to ask you 2394573097 prep questions and watch you EARN that pro status.

kill it Eric!
    glad to have you!
    Originally Posted by TQsmooth5 View Post
    Yes, Yes! Easy E is back! Can't wait for this!
    BIG TONY!
    Originally Posted by goddaloveme View Post
    Sweeeeet! So excited... This is going to be epic!
    I hope to deliver matt
    Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    I may have to travel for this one just so I can slap some tan on you

Can't what for this E! Have some fun with it!
    dude you should travel here in a couple weeks just to practice the tan slapping methods....I'm thinking twice a month until the shows?
    Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    I will be following along closely E!

You guys on the left coast sure know how to do this ishhhh right.

See you at Worlds, which is on the 13th I believe
    Gonna be awesome!
    Originally Posted by Justin-27 View Post
    Good luck MC E-Quell.
    lol, thanks
    Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    IN ON THIS. Best of luck this season Eric. Pro card on the way
    Gonna try to prove you right Robbie!
    Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Iiiin!

Should be awesome to watch E. So many great people on here prepping right now it's going to get straight nasty.

Liking the carb cycling and the reduced frequency.

Reduced frequency to make sure you're fully recovering and aiming to maintain as much intensity/weight on the bar/muscle as possible right?

I think I remember reading a good post by Lyle saying when prepping there is not much point actively 'trying' to grow muscle. All you want do obviously when in a caloric deficit is maintain as much as you can, thus the general recommendations for frequency are often given a lower priority.
    right on the money dude, you got it
    Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    1st page. Should be very Barbaric. ;]
    BarbEric even
    Originally Posted by JonApp View Post
    woo hoo

innnnnnn on the lurkin
    lurking like a boss
    Originally Posted by CHRIS925 View Post
    Good luck Eric. Tear that sh*t up
    will do!
    Originally Posted by Ryanmckd View Post
    In on this, go eric! I can see this prep log being a wealth of knowledge like all your other threads and posts.
    just trying to spread the love, thanks for the support
    Originally Posted by coloBB View Post
    in!
    big evan!
    Originally Posted by Warrior9 View Post
    so in, cant wait to see what 3dmj brings this season.
    well, I know what we won't be bringing to the stage this season....bodyfat!
    Originally Posted by tsajdak View Post
    You know I'm in. Hopefully our paths cross at some point for the in person meeting. Good luck. Kill it!
    Would be great to meet you!
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    o hi
    hai
    Originally Posted by CklueD View Post
    In!! Can't wait to see how you look on stage!
    as long as I beat my 09 version I will be happy...wouldn't mind a little Pro Card cherry on top though
    Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    Well, your log last season was one of the inspirations that got me rolling. Can't wait to see this one! I know this season is going to be big!
    humbled to inspire! hope I can continue the trend
    Originally Posted by mivi320 View Post
    in for the epic journey to pro status!
    thanks mike!
    Originally Posted by Resolutioner View Post
    In on this!

I hope to join you on one of the Utah stages.
    Make sure to introduce yourself!
    Originally Posted by strebla View Post
    Welcome to the party!
    fashionably late baby
    Originally Posted by CalebR View Post
    so in! you got it this year baby!!!
    thanks Caleb!
    Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    So in on this! I think I can relate... We both have similarities in the way our bodies shed pounds... According to the Ivory Latino
    well let's hope we both learn something!

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder healthybodies's Avatar
    healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and then there were 4.
    Brad J Loomis RKC
    TEAM AST SPORTS SCIENCE
    www.healthybodiesfitness.com
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/team-3dmj-brad-loomis.php

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126210633

"As long as we honor God, nothing is impossible NOTHING!" - Facing the Giants

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by healthybodies View Post
    and then there were 4.
    Yep! Welcome back Eric! Have not done this with you since 2007
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Damn right Eric! Time to bring your conditioning to a whole new level! In for the ride.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    All I want to know is what happens when all my contest prep coaches are depleted, cranky, and in a glucose-starved fog??

Eric, this is going to rock, man. I cant wait to read the end of this log.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for this coach! Your gonna tear it up this season.
    Just live your life with God inside. You wont regret one moment of it. Give all that you have for God.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im in - feel sorry that you have to multi quote everyone lol hella supporters smash it!
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right on Eric. It will be pretty cool to being doing this prep along side you and everyone else. I am thinking I may head up to Oaktown and see you do that first show. If all goes as planned, I will join you for the NGA Show in Folsom. (Not as a spectator.)
    Luis Stoner Jr.

Stay patient. This game is a marathon not a sprint.

"Sure there are days when I wish I could just be 'average' and eat three meals a day like everyone else. Then I look around and see what kind of shape the 'average' person is in and the thought passes quickly." - Tom Venuto, natural bodybuilder.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130527583

toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

My sport is your sports punishment

Tricks are something whores do for money...or candy.

Team BK

Training journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148831101

mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definitely in for this EPIC story!
    For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me STRENGTH (Philippians 4:13)

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

A thankyou to BodyBuilding MythBusters:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121116421

Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mschaid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah this isn't going to be a popular log or anything... IN!
    Only the beginning...

Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diskd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for this...
    Eric is a wealth of knowledge
    MSU Spartans!

Progress video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5tlCObP0g

kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    All I want to know is what happens when all my contest prep coaches are depleted, cranky, and in a glucose-starved fog??

I was kind of wondering the same thing.... Subbed! Pro card or not, this is going to be great!
    Team 3DMJ
    ~~~3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com~~~

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looking forward to see how this all goes for you bud....and just to start this log off right

NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by healthybodies View Post
    and then there were 4.
    one for all and all for one!
    I'm actually really hoping I get my pro card more to be on stage with you guys, believe it or not that is something I look forward to more so than just simply getting my card to say "I'm a pro"
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Damn right Eric! Time to bring your conditioning to a whole new level! In for the ride.
    Thanks for the support Bobo!

You get more cardio and less carbs....and we say things like "**** you" in response to simple questions like "how was your day coach?"
    lol, no but seriously, I think although we'll be a little cranky and starved, we'll also be feeling a very strong emotional sense of camraderie with our clients and the TEAM aspect of 3dmj will become even more apparent, I'm excited
    Originally Posted by bucsfan View Post
    In for this coach! Your gonna tear it up this season.
    Thanks brother!
    Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    im in - feel sorry that you have to multi quote everyone lol hella supporters smash it!
    Don't feel sorry, it's quite reassuring to know I have the support of others, it makes the whole process easier
    Originally Posted by Stoner90 View Post
    Right on Eric. It will be pretty cool to being doing this prep along side you and everyone else. I am thinking I may head up to Oaktown and see you do that first show. If all goes as planned, I will join you for the NGA Show in Folsom. (Not as a spectator.)
    Its going to be an honor competing with you Luis, can't wait
    Originally Posted by toddbz View Post
    ...****!
    Originally Posted by mneugeba View Post
    Definitely in for this EPIC story!
    glad to have you
    Originally Posted by Mschaid View Post
    yeah this isn't going to be a popular log or anything... IN!
    thanks for the support
    Originally Posted by Diskd View Post
    In for this...
    Eric is a wealth of knowledge
    and i hope to learn even more through this log and share what I've learned!
    Originally Posted by kcjoynt View Post
    I was kind of wondering the same thing.... Subbed! Pro card or not, this is going to be great!
    I'll try to keep reminding myself that...sometimes I over burden myself focusing on the card, I try to remember that I'm in this for the journey first, the win second....but hell, I'm competitive, its a tough thing to keep present!
    Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post
    looking forward to see how this all goes for you bud....and just to start this log off right

silly octopus with no bones!

Update on day 1 and 2

So day one began with me getting off the plane in sacramento around 10:30am on thursday after travelling all day from hilo hawaii to LA, to San Jose and then finally home, starting around 10pm hawaii time the day before. I didn't do the scheduled cardio on thursday after all the walking around I did at airports, and then today, I hit the ground running in terms of life, because I'm staffing a personal growth seminar that lasts 3 days, and then 5 days later in the month. It's the same one I went through last february about a year after my dad died, so I'm really enjoying getting the opportunity to give back to the community and help others. ANYWAY, I was at the training from 3pm-11pm today, and tomorrow it will be 8am-10pm, SOOO, that means I'm probably going to hit Gold's around 6am tomorrow....which for anyone who knows my normal sleeping schedule, is NOT at all what my normal day is like.
    Been on 60/150/250 the last two days, both of which were off days from lifting, and I woke up this morning at 200.4lbs, which is my official weigh in. Tomorrow I'm not going to do the planned 500g cho refeed, since I was just on vacay like 3 days ago, so I'll do a 300g day and then proceed as planned from there.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

No bones about it! I have heard that story to!

I like the starting weight this time Cut a few weeks off this time
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    So day one began with me getting off the plane in sacramento around 10:30am on thursday after travelling all day from hilo hawaii to LA, to San Jose and then finally home, starting around 10pm hawaii time the day before. I didn't do the scheduled cardio on thursday after all the walking around I did at airports, and then today, I hit the ground running in terms of life, because I'm staffing a personal growth seminar that lasts 3 days, and then 5 days later in the month. It's the same one I went through last february about a year after my dad died, so I'm really enjoying getting the opportunity to give back to the community and help others. ANYWAY, I was at the training from 3pm-11pm today, and tomorrow it will be 8am-10pm, SOOO, that means I'm probably going to hit Gold's around 6am tomorrow....which for anyone who knows my normal sleeping schedule, is NOT at all what my normal day is like.
    Been on 60/150/250 the last two days, both of which were off days from lifting, and I woke up this morning at 200.4lbs, which is my official weigh in. Tomorrow I'm not going to do the planned 500g cho refeed, since I was just on vacay like 3 days ago, so I'll do a 300g day and then proceed as planned from there.
    way to roll with the punches E!
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IN for an AWESOME 2011 !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    You get more cardio and less carbs....and we say things like "**** you" in response to simple questions like "how was your day coach?"
    lol, no but seriously, I think although we'll be a little cranky and starved, we'll also be feeling a very strong emotional sense of camraderie with our clients and the TEAM aspect of 3dmj will become even more apparent, I'm excited

I love cardio.....and I always have to gag my carbs down anyways.....so we're cool.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good stuff E. I am learning a lot from you. I like how you adjust your diet based on circumstance. After reading your approach I am going to modify my plan slightly by making Sunday (my off day) very low carb (probably 100 or a bit over). Hope you have a fantastic workout even though it will be early
    ~ Living a happy and healthy lifestyle

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mnavarret
    ********: http://www.********.com/mnavarret
    INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/the_sip
    TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/the_sip1

:o)

kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2011 will be your year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a heads up with your plan for cross-over pro card with the IFPA league. You might want to contact T&B to get the answer to this. The last word I heard was they where not going to allow cross-over pro cards from other leagues. I don't know if it will be this year or what but they were talking about the only way to compete as a pro in their league was to win an overall in NANBF or OCB federation. So I don't want to burst your bubble but just check into this so you don't do all these shows and not be able to cross-over. I will be there to help and support you at as many shows as I can this year. 200lbs is an awesome starting weight after 400 days of off-season and a vacation. I can't wait to see your new and improved look this year.
    Future WNBF Pro Bodybuilder
    "I can do all things through God who strengthens me."
    "Let him who boost, boost in the Lord"
    My new journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118010401

DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000) DFisco is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck dude. I'll be keeping up with this for all the great info I learn from you and your crew.
    Accomplishments are just excuses to talk and spit.

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120442141

DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuckSleeping is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No way i'd miss out on this! I can't wait!
    Matthew Brand, PharmD Candidate and Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Workout Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130276533

LEAVE NO DOUBT

No bones about it! I have heard that story to!

I like the starting weight this time Cut a few weeks off this time
    yeah starting 13lbs lighter is good
    Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    way to roll with the punches E!
    thanks bud
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    IN for an AWESOME 2011 !!
    glad to have you along and THANK YOU for your, and CL's continued support!
    I love cardio.....and I always have to gag my carbs down anyways.....so we're cool.
    lol aight cool
    Originally Posted by goddaloveme View Post
    Good stuff E. I am learning a lot from you. I like how you adjust your diet based on circumstance. After reading your approach I am going to modify my plan slightly by making Sunday (my off day) very low carb (probably 100 or a bit over). Hope you have a fantastic workout even though it will be early
    This is something I've learned from Jeff and Berto, just getting a more flexible, less black and white, less fearful and obsessive approach to this sport....and guess what....it works better!
    Originally Posted by kmaster82 View Post
    Just a heads up with your plan for cross-over pro card with the IFPA league. You might want to contact T&B to get the answer to this. The last word I heard was they where not going to allow cross-over pro cards from other leagues. I don't know if it will be this year or what but they were talking about the only way to compete as a pro in their league was to win an overall in NANBF or OCB federation. So I don't want to burst your bubble but just check into this so you don't do all these shows and not be able to cross-over. I will be there to help and support you at as many shows as I can this year. 200lbs is an awesome starting weight after 400 days of off-season and a vacation. I can't wait to see your new and improved look this year.
    First off thanks for the support Ken, means a lot
    Also, yeah I was aware of that eventuality/possibility, didn't concern me too much because honestly I'm not against competing in the NGA or Natural Olympia or Universe at some point, so I'll still be doing the same shows.
    Originally Posted by DFisco View Post
    Good luck dude. I'll be keeping up with this for all the great info I learn from you and your crew.
    glad to have you along and thanks
    Originally Posted by DuckSleeping View Post
    No way i'd miss out on this! I can't wait!
    glad to have you

Day 3 and 4

So, yesterday I had my macros at 50/300/250 and I misplanned my meals early in the morning in a haze, and had to kinda make up for it trading and ended up at 50/285/265....ah well, won't happen again....for a while lol , woke up the next morning at 199.4lbs, and today was the last day staffing the training (at least the 3 day portion), it was good to figure out my flow and how to stay on my food and training while doing it, which will be valuable during the 5-day coming up in 10 days. So much time on my feet today, and I was at 50/150/250 that I skipped cardio, I think it would have been too much.

Here's how my workout went yesterday morning (EARLY)

Chest and Back Hypertrophy
    (warm ups excluded)
    HS Lat Pullover
    2pps x 10, 8

DB Chest Press
    110's x 8
    105's x 8

Cable Row
    180 x 10
    160 x 10

Incline Bench (realized halfway through my grip was way too narrow, mark on bar is not where I'm used too)
    185 x 8
    165 x 8

Lat Pulldown (heavy machine, surprised me)
    145 x 10

DB Flys (haven't done these in a long while)
    45's x 12

Debrief

So I'm just about 19lbs over contest weight and I'm 15 weeks out from my first show, if I'm not ready I won't do it, and my sincere desire is to diet up and compete at my best....so we'll see if I'm REALLY 15 weeks out or not. So far so good.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No starting pics?