Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    I only missed one, but I had lucky guesses at a few. The one I missed was the one about Maine.
    Maine was a subdivision of Massachusetts back in the day...

I missed the author of the Declaration. A shame I missed that one, because the author is one of my favorite people in U.S. History and a Deist (kinda freethinker) to boot!
    investigating mechanics of pulleys, levers, and mass.

glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I missed two and I'm kinda pissed about it.

jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jugglingfreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I only missed the Chief Justice one...

Hooray for me...

lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta love honesty [/QUOTE]

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
    I missed two and I'm kinda pissed about it.
    I missed two, but I'm kind relieved about it
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by partsRheavy View Post
    I missed the author of the Declaration. A shame I missed that one, because the author is one of my favorite people in U.S. History and a Deist (kinda freethinker) to boot!
    Missed that one also, shame on me. Also 5 others
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got 25% but then I was only guessing (I live in Australia).

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Yeah, it kind of gets you thinking . My father sent that to me last night. I was lucky to have only missed 2. I missed the date of the Constitution (thinking Declaration instead) and the President during WWI.
    I missed those also and a few more %60
    <----- hangs head in shame

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also missed 2: Senate Terms & the Fedreal Gvt doesn't provide education

Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    8 / 20 :/

I am from australia, so I am kind of happy that I did poorly. I would have to be some kind of super-geek if I did well on that one, or at least someone who wanted citizenship.

Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I missed 4, this is stuff I never think about.

2. When was the Constitution written?
    1776 is not correct.

13. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
    365 is not correct.

14. We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?
    2 is not correct.

19. Who is the Chief Justice of the United States?

Antonin Scalia is not correct.
    John G. Roberts, Jr

I just got back from the DNC convention at Mile High in Denver and it was amazing. I might post some pictures and video I took if you want. In act this entire week has been amazing here in Denver.

One thing I dont want to do is get into bashing one side or the other.

It was just amazing to see our political process in action. We are very lucky to have our system even with all it's faults.

Griff

partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

Originally Posted by Griff79 View Post
    I just got back from the DNC convention at Mile High in Denver and it was amazing. I might post some pictures and video I took if you want. In act this entire week has been amazing here in Denver.

One thing I dont want to do is get into bashing one side or the other.

It was just amazing to see our political process in action. We are very lucky to have our system even with all it's faults.
    No matter which party you side with, or if you are independent, it's great that you are able to observe history.

I remember my H.S. civics teacher got a good deal of classroom mileage from some of his experiences back in the Ford/Carter/early Reagan era. He really enjoyed it when he had a chance to observe politics up close.

He was quite careful to keep his personal politics out of civics class. I think I know how he voted, but am still not 100% certain. He was moderate by today's standards.

You are a lucky Coloradan (I'm guessing), and those who live in Minneapolis-St. Paul will also be lucky observers next week.
    investigating mechanics of pulleys, levers, and mass.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No matter which party you side with, or if you are independent, it's great that you are able to observe history.
    Agreed. We often take history for granted even when it's staring us in the face. Even being a moderate conservative, I've watched nearly everything concerning the DNC this week. I guess it's partly wanting to get inside your opponent's head .

It appears McCain will shock everyone at noontime today, and it appears very likely that his VP choice will be Alaskan Governor, Sarah Palin. Ebay exec, Meg Whitman isn't out for sure, but I'm pretty confident his choice will be a woman either way. And...either way...no matter who gets elected, history will be made.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Honestly, I missed 5.

I am surprised that I did that good to tell the truth.

I got 6 wrong ie I got 70% right. I should have listened more in US history lessons.

Wait a minute, I'm from another country.

2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ahh what the hell these where hard i guessed the first 3 and they where right....the rest not so right

but im from aussie land so. i am excused

omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Missed one. Embarrassed I missed even that one.

These are questions that every responsible U.S. citizen should be able to answer. (Regardless of one's experience in school).
    I missed a few more than I should have, but they did have a wrong answer in the test.
    Only Congress may actually declare war. The President can start it, but it takes Congress to make it official.
    Most of the ones I missed were recent things.
    So Close to the 6 Pack:)
    On My Way To 10-15% Body Fat.
    "Putas del Fuego por vida"
    "Duck for life"

My 17yr old took it last night and missed....12!