Closed Thread
Page 157 of 322 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,710 of 9658
    arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    Lock it to a water pipe?
    This

We used a flexible bike lock
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's one of my problems as of lately with them. I get the Blaha incident as he was a big contributor to that. But what they are doing to the judge is uncalled for. It all comes off as incredibly but hurt.

If Jessie Norris can go through what he did at Nationals and still nod his head, shake hands and act classy then there is no reason for their behavior. And he's Jessie flipping Norris!! She's just someone's sister.
    100%.

I've had a few deadlifts not given in the past because "apparently" I didn't have my shoulders locked back or there was up and down movement. I'd be pretty pissed and angry at the time but when I looked back, sure, I could kinda see where they were coming from.

I think a very reasonable line of arguing would be "why do we see a lot more reds on good lifts than whites on bad lifts?". And that obviously has less to do with human error than maybe fear of passing a bad lift. Which I think is fine until you start being overly "strict" and wanting to see a big margin of clearance e.g. hold onto deadlift for 5 seconds or ATG squat.

But that's not what they're saying. They're just butt hurt and going after the ref specifically. They said they'd give a free t-shirt to whoever found a squat video of the ref. As if the ref squatting deep or not would mean he can't judge it.

Ed Coan got a lot of squats passed in his time. He's still a fairly bad judge afaik and has passed quite a few dubious lifts. He's also admitted to doing as such.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Try the cold chai! YourGunShowTix's Avatar
    YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourGunShowTix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorthStrong View Post
    Just found out today that Westside has their own podcast now.

http://westsidebarbell.podbean.com/e...ning-partners/

Almost done this episode, its been a good listen so far. Lots of stories about the old greats from the 70s like Pacifico, Bridges, Jim Williams, the guys from Black's Health World, etc, and some discussion about Chuck V and Dave and training at westside in the late 90s.

I'm not sure how many of you guys are also history nerds of the sport but I love listening to stuff about the old school greats.
    Thanks, i need a break from the history podcasts i've been listening to for the past three months.

Anyone else have great training days when you're feeling like ass?
    If what I've posted offends you, please feel free to leave your need for validation below.

dont put words in my mouth either you stupid little sh_t

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    I think a very reasonable line of arguing would be "why do we see a lot more reds on good lifts than whites on bad lifts?". And that obviously has less to do with human error than maybe fear of passing a bad lift. Which I think is fine until you start being overly "strict" and wanting to see a big margin of clearance e.g. hold onto deadlift for 5 seconds or ATG squat.
    People just don't talk about the bad lifts that were passed mistakenly.

I had downward motion on a squat at nationals that Jen Thompson redlighted from the front but the sides didn't see it.

At our last state meet, we had a person sitting with a side judge taking their practical and the judge was explaining things to her and he completely missed the lifters butt coming way off the bench. So they only got 1 red from me. Even the announcer looked at me like wtf how did he miss that.

At highschool nationals this past weekend, some kid opened up all his fingers in the middle of the bench to where it was just sitting in his palm. I had never seen that before and didn't know if it'd be considered a red so me and the other national ref gave a white. The ipf ref gave a red and then explained that technically they weren't gripping the bar with all fingers and so it should be a red.

This stuff happens when the written exam for state ref is open book and the practical is fairly easy. In other feds its even easier to become a ref. And on top of that, many of us sit in the chair and judge all day at a state meet so we get tired as sh!t. I've seen refs falling asleep between attempts. So mistakes are going to be made. At least at national and international meets they rotate in refs every session and have a jury to overlook the refs.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been at a lot of meets now including national and world level meets. The number of legit "bad calls" I've seen is pretty dam low. 99% of the time a "bad call" is some idiot b!tching on the internet over a video from a terrible angle or from someone complaining who doesn't even understand the rules. Did Jesse Norris get "robbed" because USAPL wanted to "make an example out of him", or did he maybe, just maybe, miss depth by an extremely small margin that you can't tell based on a video from the front?

Maybe massthetic's boyfriend's sister's second half-cousin got robbed by a nazi judge who attended a KKK rally before the meet and was reading a copy of mein kampf in between sessions. But maybe she just didn't fcuking squat deep enough.

Edit: btw I know one of the judges who was at that meet that massthetics is complaining about, and he was probably the one throwing reds. He's a multi-time IPF masters world champion and has been lifting for somewhere around 30 years. If I told him massthetics is mad at him he 1) wouldn't know wtf I was talking about and 2) wouldn't care.
    Last edited by dang111; 04-06-2016 at 01:57 PM.

wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YourGunShowTix View Post
    barring major events, like having the flu, or spending an entire day moving, etc... i tend to have amazing workouts when I'm not reallu 'feeling it'.
    "classic Miscer dilemma...

where to spend our money?....

Cheap hooker vs. Nintendo 3DS" -- Chikbrah

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually, good point. I was given 2 whites on my bench at Nationals when I randomly lowered the bar half an inch before realising that no start command had been given. I held it there and then got start and did it properly and it got passed. But really it shouldn't have.

You may be right. I guess as long as the case is that there's errors on both side of things then I'm fine with that. There would be a problem if it was very one-sided. I dunno if that is or isn't the case though, maybe someone should look into it.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YourGunShowTix View Post
    Thanks, i need a break from the history podcasts i've been listening to for the past three months.

It is weird how that works. Some of my best training days were when I had a cold or short on sleep. I think George Leeman wrote something about that a while back
    Best lifts: 740 raw/455 raw/750 raw 785 SP

Maybe just a case of being extra determined not to let a cold or lack of sleep bring you down?

There is the whole "how you feel is a lie" Broz school of thought, but I don't disagree with it. Generally how you feel is a good indicator of things.

I don't think one or two days of bad sleep has that big of an effect though, if days before you had good sleep etc.

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dang111 View Post
    I've been at a lot of meets now including national and world level meets. The number of legit "bad calls" I've seen is pretty dam low. 99% of the time a "bad call" is some idiot b!tching on the internet over a video from a terrible angle or from someone complaining who doesn't even understand the rules. Did Jesse Norris get "robbed" because USAPL wanted to "make an example out of him", or did he maybe, just maybe, miss depth by an extremely small margin that you can't tell based on a video from the front?

Maybe massthetic's boyfriend's sister's second half-cousin got robbed by a nazi judge who attended a KKK rally before the meet and was reading a copy of mein kampf in between sessions. But maybe she just didn't fcuking squat deep enough.

Edit: btw I know one of the judges who was at that meet that massthetics is complaining about, and he was probably the one throwing reds. He's a multi-time IPF masters world champion and has been lifting for somewhere around 30 years. If I told him massthetics is mad at him he 1) wouldn't know wtf I was talking about and 2) wouldn't care.
    I didn't mean to bring up Norris as an example of getting robbed just for clarity. Not saying that's your implication. But he bombed out on record breaking attempts. He didn't react on the platform. He didn't attack judges on YouTube. He just blew it off and decided to come again.

But I honestly liked how he handled the failed drug test as well.

And I'm honestly not to surprised by the edit note either. I didn't really watch their videos all that often but now I'll avoid them completely. They remind me of this kid I knew who tried really really hard to be a tough dog (talked and cussed like they do) and he finally got his clock cleaned.

He toned down for a while.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even if Jesse got robbed, I believe 991 lifters competed at raw nats which is 8919 lifts if they all did 9 attempts. 1 very bad call out of 8919 attempts is very very good refing especially in a non-professional sport that pays nothing to refs and refs do no game planning beforehand. Meanwhile we have professional sports that pay their refs, study all the time, game plan before each game, have high quality slow motion replays and yet they still can't make the right call.

1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^still one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Ed Coan got a lot of squats passed in his time. He's still a fairly bad judge afaik and has passed quite a few dubious lifts. He's also admitted to doing as such.
    I missed a deadlift when he was judging me at a meet, and he gave me reds. The bastard.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't mean to bring up Norris as an example of getting robbed just for clarity. Not saying that's your implication. But he bombed out on record breaking attempts. He didn't react on the platform. He didn't attack judges on YouTube. He just blew it off and decided to come again.

But I honestly liked how he handled the failed drug test as well.

And I'm honestly not to surprised by the edit note either. I didn't really watch their videos all that often but now I'll avoid them completely. They remind me of this kid I knew who tried really really hard to be a tough dog (talked and cussed like they do) and he finally got his clock cleaned.

He toned down for a while.
    I wasn't getting on your case over the Norris thing btw. I just see it come up a lot. There's been a lot of ******** drama recently lol. Also Jesse still made 1 squat attempt, his opener IIRC. He definitely handled it like a professional, not like the usual crybaby attitude that you get from youtube gurus and people who have maybe done 1 meet their whole life.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    Even if Jesse got robbed, I believe 991 lifters competed at raw nats which is 8919 lifts if they all did 9 attempts. 1 very bad call out of 8919 attempts is very very good refing especially in a non-professional sport that pays nothing to refs and refs do no game planning beforehand. Meanwhile we have professional sports that pay their refs, study all the time, game plan before each game, have high quality slow motion replays and yet they still can't make the right call.

Dude, not cool. I'm still bitter about that. And the WI/Duke game last year.
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just saw the USAPL post about Brad Gillingham, anyone know what's happening with him?

Haven't heard about him in a while, I guess he's in the hospital, or under medical care of some kind.

Hope he'll be alright.

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My FB friends I have a big favor to ask. Please be a part of a prayer chain for my friend Brad Gillingham. He has had some health issues the last while and is dealing with another one as I write this. He has a blood clot that has gone to his lungs and is on his way to Sioux Falls after being in the critical care unit in Marshall this morning. Please raise him up and let others know of this situation and the need for God's power and strength that he has a positive outcome. In HIM. G Man
    Saw this on ********, figured I'd share.

That sucks.

Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    Saw this on ********, figured I'd share.
    Ah that's horrible. Hope he comes out ok.

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk I hope he pulls through.

From ******** a few hours ago:

"I just talked with Brad. He is doing ok. He got a blood clot in his leg in 2014 traveling back from Austrailia. It came back and got into his lungs causing Pulmonary Embolism. He also has A fib. He should be ok but a long recovery. He is out of ICU now. He's hoping to be able to go home this weekend. He wanted me to thank everyone for all there thoughts and prayers."

NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rags85 View Post
    Perfect, repped you recently I guess.
    Meet lifts s/286 b/226 d/391 @175- Nov 2014
    Meet lifts s/430 b/308 d/496 @196 - Jul 2016
    Meet lifts s/451 b/337 d/540 @204 - Apr 2018

Training log http://tinyurl.com/ManletInASingletPt2
    IG:cody.wilson93kg poverty lifting footage

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"I just talked with Brad. He is doing ok. He got a blood clot in his leg in 2014 traveling back from Austrailia. It came back and got into his lungs causing Pulmonary Embolism. He also has A fib. He should be ok but a long recovery. He is out of ICU now. He's hoping to be able to go home this weekend. He wanted me to thank everyone for all there thoughts and prayers."
    very cool
    ***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by 308smk View Post
    Fuk I hope he pulls through.
    Well if there is one thing he's good at, it's pulling.

That's good news.

Awesome!!

What stretches does everyone like for low bar squat mobility? I've been doing low bar forever and usually don't have a problem with it but all the heavy partial ROM bench stuff in the shirt has been making my shoulders really tight.

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    shoulder dislocations. I do 3 sets of shoulder dislocations before every squat session.
    "it is what it is"

Originally Posted by meaantje View Post
    shoulder dislocations. I do 3 sets of shoulder dislocations before every squat session.
    This.

2.5 plate. 20 forward and back each arm.

Then I grab the bar and do a "half overhead press" from front to back of neck. Just raising the barbell enough to clear my head.

PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How to fix your squat:
    Last edited by PanzeR-; 04-08-2016 at 07:04 AM.
    Best total: 1715 (600-415-700) raw with wraps.
    A method behind madness....

So I always seem to have problems with my lower back and conventional deadlift. Seems like the only way I can drop and keep back neutral is with a Brian Shaw like stance. But I'm 5'10 to his monster size.

Is there any ways to fix my lower back from rounding and keeping my stance narrow or is this a leverage thing.

Closed Thread
Page 157 of 322 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast