Page 15 of 336 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    IMO, pc gaming has always been better, especially when they have dedicated servers. The control and customization that is available on a mouse + keyboard can't be touched by a controller. Not to mention, for twitch shooters - it certainly makes a huge difference to have a mouse and crazy sensitivity.
    Yep, old school games (CS 1.6 ) FTW! Today's kids rely so much on gear, system's performances and other technicalities, while forgetting about developing pure skills.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Game Of Thrones Season 3.

I cannot wait for this.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Game Of Thrones Season 3.

I cannot wait for this.
    dragonzzz pew pew!

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If we are talking about tv shows, cannot wait to know who is red john.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.
    God bless that crazy bird-keeping, (nearly) neck shanking librarian.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know this is getting old but I can't get over how stupid and/or crazy this chick is. I told Laurie Schnelle to PM the name of her charity and this is what I get:

Originally Posted by LaurieSchnelle
    i will be happy to come to Sarasota barbell to pick up the check!! I'm over this bull****!!

I'm pretty sure the "charity" she's referring to is the Laurie Schnelle Fund. What a scumbag.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I know this is getting old but I can't get over how stupid and/or crazy this chick is. I told Laurie Schnelle to PM the name of her charity and this is what I get:

I'm pretty sure the "charity" she's referring to is the Laurie Schnelle Fund. What a scumbag.
    What is wrong with you??
    Don't ya know GRRRRR faces have high overhead costs!

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

For some reason I've always assumed that you are intelligent enough to realize when you are arguing against retarded mongrels and that you would stop at that point. Apparently I was wrong.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)

I pity her BF/husband/whatever he is. Honestly she should be a lot hotter/younger and to be by now the trophy wife of a really rich guy to compensate for such low IQ.

I understand that in an industry with predominantly male audience a girl has to be only pretty and not so bright, but she must have at least some brain to be able to allure all the fat or skinny fans/stalkers who pay and love grrr faces.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)

don't push it. you gon get sued.
    lófasz

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    For some reason I've always assumed that you are intelligent enough to realize when you are arguing against retarded mongrels and that you would stop at that point. Apparently I was wrong.
    He was not arguing.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    After watching that clip, I KNOW she can't hit 8 reps @ 245, heck, probably not even 225, heck, even at 1/2 ROM!!

I really don't know why people e-stat, makes you wonder about everything else they talk about.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    After watching that clip, I KNOW she can't hit 8 reps @ 245, heck, probably not even 225, heck, even at 1/2 ROM!!

I really don't know why people e-stat, makes you wonder about everything else they talk about.
    -Fitness industry
    -Telling the truth

pick one

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    What is wrong with you??
    Don't ya know GRRRRR faces have high overhead costs!
    Fake boobs ain't cheap ya' know.

Where am I arguing? pls go

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    I pity her BF/husband/whatever he is. Honestly she should be a lot hotter/younger and to be by now the trophy wife of a really rich guy to compensate for such low IQ.

I understand that in an industry with predominantly male audience a girl has to be only pretty and not so bright, but she must have at least some brain to be able to allure all the fat or skinny fans/stalkers who pay and love grrr faces.
    Her slow adult status is confirmed.

Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    don't push it. you gon get sued.
    She e-stats her lawsuits like she e-stats her lifts. I ain't evern scared.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    He was not arguing.
    This. You know what they say - Don't argue with fools because from a distance you can't see who is who.

I am happy with the end result. She not only proved she was unable to lift the numbers she claimed but also exposed the fact that she's a delusional dumb ass.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    -Fitness industry
    -Telling the truth

pick one
    LOL.......

I don't know bro, there's some modest lifters out there......

LOL.......

I don't know bro, there's some modest lifters out there......
    I know I know, I had just read that quote in a slightly different form (bodybuilding, telling the truth, pick one) at another forum. Thought it was hilarious and somewhat appliable to the situation here.

fwiw I do think there are some really good guys in the industry. Erick Helms (erickstevens right here above) and his 3dmj team is for sure one of them if you ask me.

I know I know, I had just read that quote in a slightly different form (bodybuilding, telling the truth, pick one) at another forum. Thought it was hilarious and somewhat appliable to the situation here.

fwiw I do think there are some really good guys in the industry. Erick Helms (erickstevens right here above) and his 3dmj team is for sure one of them if you ask me.
    I'm not Eric Helms (although that's a flattering confusion) but I am a 3DMJ alumni.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why'd you take away the diuretics thread? Would have pissed myself if he was gullible enough to follow instructions.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

I'm not Eric Helms (although that's a flattering confusion) but I am a 3DMJ alumni.
    mind=nuked

I've always assumed that you are. LOOL. Height, weight, lifting stats, 3dmj, name.. It all just seemed to check out. rofl. I thoroughly apologize to both you and Helms!

o lawd...

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mind=nuked

I've always assumed that you are. LOOL. Height, weight, lifting stats, 3dmj, name.. It all just seemed to check out. rofl. I thoroughly apologize to both you and Helms!

o lawd...
    such a noob
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

mind=nuked

o lawd...

Eric Helms.

Eric Koenreich. (me)
    Last edited by ErickStevens; 03-19-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eric Helms = Quelly on this forum.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Why'd you take away the diuretics thread? Would have pissed myself if he was gullible enough to follow instructions.
    he would've died if he followed my instructions...

oh well

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would'v told him to take natural diuretics like coffee or something like that. when i start supplementing i'm not going into that chit.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    i would'v told him to take natural diuretics like coffee or something like that. when i start supplementing i'm not going into that chit.
    Get on dat der Levrone technique

+

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sig brah, love your work.
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    he would've died if he followed my instructions...
    This world needs to give out more Darwin awards anyway.

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    caffeine also makes you flat..

I know you're not saying that just from experience. You've probably heard some extremely dumb **** backstage or from other competitors directly, so could you share a few gems?

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    I know you're not saying that just from experience. You've probably heard some extremely dumb **** backstage or from other competitors directly, so could you share a few gems?
    of stupid things i've heard?

"yo guys i got this never before seen coleman pic"

Page 15 of 336 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast