Closed Thread
Page 107 of 267 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 8008
    devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) devlin182 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cadz View Post
    Thanks it was a LOT of work to get it rennovated. The walls were actually painted yellow.
    Hey Cadz who is your olympic plate rack made by? That is a sweet setup you got going.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cadz View Post
    ..............Just make sure the top is not grooved or raised rubber diamond plate.

Why not?

First, most of the horse stall mats will come with a diamond plate top surface, so good luck finding a smooth one. They do make them and I used to have smooth ones, but most that you'll find at say a "Tractor Supply" type of place will be "Diamond Plate" surfaced.

Second, the "diamond plate" surface provides more traction, is not hard to clean, and is aesthetically pleasing. I see NO downside to having this and I really like the 400sf of "Diamond plate" horse stall mats in my gym.

Would just like you to explain what you think the downside to this is because I see none.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by devlin182 View Post
    Hey Cadz who is your olympic plate rack made by? That is a sweet setup you got going.
    Thanks, I appreciate the compliment
    The Olympic Tree is made by Body Solid here is a link to it.

http://www.bodysolid.com/Home/item.cfm?id=340

You can get a good deal on them from Fitness factory.
    Keep in mind that only the bottom row will hold bumper plates if you go that route.
    "Political Correctness is the enemy of freedom and democracy and equality and truth and reason. If we are to preserve these things we must know Political Correctness and fight it."
    -LomaAlta

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Why not?

First, most of the horse stall mats will come with a diamond plate top surface, so good luck finding a smooth one. They do make them and I used to have smooth ones, but most that you'll find at say a "Tractor Supply" type of place will be "Diamond Plate" surfaced.

Second, the "diamond plate" surface provides more traction, is not hard to clean, and is aesthetically pleasing. I see NO downside to having this and I really like the 400sf of "Diamond plate" horse stall mats in my gym.

Would just like you to explain what you think the downside to this is because I see none.
    I think he, she, they?? are ignoring you.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthred.php?t=1713641&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post162857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthred.php?t=12069181

dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    NO, it's because they know Keetman is right. Why argue with someone that is right MOST of the time?

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post

LoL. Oh well, I shall make it.

Originally Posted by dparty82 View Post
    NO, it's because they know Keetman is right. Why argue with someone that is right MOST of the time?

LoL again!

Thing is, I wasn't really wanting to "argue". Not liking something about a product is one thing. Telling someone to absolutely not get something because of one characteristic is a bit over the top. If "they" don't care for the diamond plate surface, yet I believe its really cool....I'm just going to open the dialogue about it. Its a forum about equipment, people come here for advice about things they are thinking about getting. If you're going to try to influence them one way or the other, you should be willing to talk about why.

Now, because "they" are butt hurt, we won't know "their" reasons for not liking those mats. This doesn't make me "right", but since I spelled out why I think "they" are wrong.....I naturally believe everyone should listen to me and buy "diamond plate" surface horse stall mats.

They are attractive, safer, and easy to maintain. I proclaim it now: "Diamond Plate" surface stall mats ftmfw.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LoL. Oh well, I shall make it.
    They are attractive, safer, and easy to maintain. I proclaim it now: "Diamond Plate" surface stall mats ftmfw.
    Keetman is talking out his ass...everyone knows flat rubber mats are safer, and better looking than those dirty, smelly monstrosities he calls stall mats. If there were one thing I would never line my floors with, it would be diamond plate mats...it's rubber, yet "diamond plate"...the whole thing contradicts itself and really will be a PR nightmare once someone sues their ass for false advertising...Should've happened years ago if you ask me. I'm also pretty sure the diamond plate mats aren't Virgin Rubber (regardless of what they tell you)...sinners will be judged for their actions.

I'm glad I got that off my chest. I got mats new from TSC and they were flat. I found the irrigation to be sub par, and can't imagine what it would be like if a horse were taking a piss on these as opposed to just me letting loose between sets. But for their intended purpose of providing Floor/Equipment protection and making my gym look badass, they work and I doubt texture makes any significant difference. Also, people really seem concerned with the smell. I feel like they were better before being covered in urine/feces, but to each his own.

[/Sarcasm]

Originally Posted by Mitrovski View Post
    Keetman is talking out his ass...

Duh.....who didn't know that?

...........I'm also pretty sure the diamond plate mats aren't Virgin Rubber (regardless of what they tell you)...sinners will be judged for their actions.

Virgins are overrated. I want dirty and I want experienced, period.

I'm glad I got that off my chest. I got mats new from TSC and they were flat. I found the irrigation to be sub par, and can't imagine what it would be like if a horse were taking a piss on these as opposed to just me letting loose between sets.

What are you letting loose on your mats between sets??

Nevermind, I don't wanna know.

But for their intended purpose of providing Floor/Equipment protection and making my gym look badass, they work and I doubt texture makes any significant difference. Also, people really seem concerned with the smell. I feel like they were better before being covered in urine/feces, but to each his own.....

Aha! Something close to a discussion.

I think the horse stall mats in general are beyond durable and they look good, regardless of texture. The 3/4 thick hard rubber will take about anything you can throw at it and the weight of these monsters at abou 90lbs a piece means they aren't going to move. Once I got mine together though and saw the design with the fake diamond plate texture....I realized I could increase the admission price to my gym.

Yes indeed, to each his own, which is kindof where I was trying to go with old Cadz there in the first place. The stall mats are a great option and I prefer the dp surface, but no way would I tell somebody "whatever you do.....don't get smooth/flat textured mats...."

Good stuff man.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ha, discussions sure take weird turns around this corner of the forum. .

Gogo16 – I’ll have join in with everyone else recommending stall mats for gym flooring. I originally purchased a single mat to divide into two 2x4 sheets for a homemade lifting platform. I was so impressed with the apparent quality, durability and utility of the mats that I’ve made plans to use them to floor my entire basement gym. Good stuff.

At the risk of beating a dead horse I’ll say that the mats I’ve used are diamond platted and they work just fine. And at the even greater personal risk of agreeing too much with Keetman in a public forum I’ll go ahead and agree that the diamond plate mats do look pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Manzooka View Post
    ............And at the even greater personal risk of agreeing too much with Keetman in a public forum I’ll go ahead and agree that the diamond plate mats do look pretty cool.

Hey wait a minute........its not summarily bad to agree with me all the time.

I got skills man....

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not?

My Tractor supply told me that sometimes they carry the Diamond ones and sometimes the flat depending on the supplier. I got the flat and when I needed more and went back they had the diamond.They searched the wherehouse for me and I got the last flat ones they had.

On edit:They will also give a discount if you buy qty.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the diamond plate ones i saw at my tractor supply were the factory reconditioned ones. these had slits cut out on the bottom making them about half the weight of the normal mats. they cost like 2 bucks cheaper than the regular ones so i said screw that.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't seen the flat stall mats and not sure I want to. I like the diamond plate, no issues for me and plan on adding more at some point

labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by oxbeard View Post
    Haven't seen the flat stall mats and not sure I want to. I like the diamond plate, no issues for me and plan on adding more at some point

to me it was a no brainer

Hey Labuski, those look pretty nice too. Do those have prominent flecs in them or is that just the picture? I still like mine, but those do look nice. Mine are cut on the bottom as well. I believe that will help with airflow underneath, but who knows. I don't think it cut half the weight out either, mine were still about 90lbs a piece. I bought 12 of them from Rogue for $25/pc and another 8 I found on CL for $15/pc., they match so I was happy.

On moving them.....I rolled mine up and ratchet strapped them, then slung em on my shoulder....not fun, but better than trying to carry them, even with two people. A friend bought some and moved them with a dolly...said it worked and was much easier. So there's a tip for anybody needing to get them to the basement.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Hey Labuski, those look pretty nice too. Do those have prominent flecs in them or is that just the picture? I still like mine, but those do look nice. Mine are cut on the bottom as well. I believe that will help with airflow underneath, but who knows. I don't think it cut half the weight out either, mine were still about 90lbs a piece. I bought 12 of them from Rogue for $25/pc and another 8 I found on CL for $15/pc., they match so I was happy.

On moving them.....I rolled mine up and ratchet strapped them, then slung em on my shoulder....not fun, but better than trying to carry them, even with two people. A friend bought some and moved them with a dolly...said it worked and was much easier. So there's a tip for anybody needing to get them to the basement.
    you can definitely see the flecs pretty well but since these are now in my garage they get dirty pretty easily and can't see them as well. they look like flecs but are really just recycled material and fiber.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    They do look nice. Still more than happy with mine, but I can see why someone would choose those as well

muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Gym

Space limitations (especially ceiling height) limited what I could fit - tried getting a rack, but just didn't fit. Went with the WB-LS (which barely fits) and its been excellent.

tight fit!

curl bar holder: (constantly coming up with different uses for the wb-ls!)

more plates, bar holder and the older hoist/ironmaster style dumbbells (wish they were expandable):

cardio (when I can't go riding outside):

go bears!

m

Registered User Cpl.Girthington's Avatar
    Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000)
    Muj, I didn't read anything about those plates. Those are nice... give us some details on those, please. Overall nice gym good use of space.

muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50) muj will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ivanko ROEZH (45x8, 35x2, 25x4)
    Iron Grip (10x6, 5x6, 2.5x4)

Never planned to buy such nice plates, but they had been sitting on CL for a while. Personal trainer up in the North Bay was changing to colored ROEZHs because his customers liked them better - so was unloading these. He had listed just a few of the plates, but when I got there he just said to take them all. Ended up a little under $1/lb!

m

Originally Posted by Cpl.Girthington View Post
    Muj, I didn't read anything about those plates. Those are nice... give us some details on those, please. Overall nice gym good use of space.

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice set-up, Muj. The shot with the lense cap cracks me up! (Nikon?)

Nice plates too. We're all jealous of your ivanko find on CL, for sure. I have the same plates but I had to purchase most of them new. That one cut deep into my new motorcycle fund.

That's a good eye! Yep - Nikon (D40 body with 18-200 lens). Couldn't find something to give a perspective of how close it was to the ceiling.

m

ps. love that rack of yours!

Originally Posted by Manzooka View Post
    Nice set-up, Muj. The shot with the lense cap cracks me up! (Nikon?)

Nice plates too. We're all jealous of your ivanko find on CL, for sure. I have the same plates but I had to purchase most of them new. That one cut deep into my new motorcycle fund.

otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I got mats new from TSC and they were flat. I found the irrigation to be sub par, and can't imagine what it would be like if a horse were taking a piss on these as opposed to just me letting loose between sets. But for their intended purpose of providing Floor/Equipment protection and making my gym look badass, they work and I doubt texture makes any significant difference. Also, people really seem concerned with the smell. I feel like they were better before being covered in urine/feces, but to each his own.

[/Sarcasm]
    I'm sure you guys are just having fun but as maybe the only guy here that actually uses these for HORSE STALLS, uh, well, they don't just stand on these. These go under the bedding you use to absorb the actual, uh, matter. In other words if you can see if your mats are flat or textured (or purple for that matter) you're doing it wrong and need to sell your horses and invest in pet rocks.

tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heres the re-organized garage in progress. Finally was able to get a power rack.
    Attached Images
    Judged by 12 or carried by 6.

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonkaboyz View Post
    Heres the re-organized garage in progress. Finally was able to get a power rack.
    Nice. Good amount of space too.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LoL again!

Thing is, I wasn't really wanting to "argue". Not liking something about a product is one thing. Telling someone to absolutely not get something because of one characteristic is a bit over the top. If "they" don't care for the diamond plate surface, yet I believe its really cool....I'm just going to open the dialogue about it. Its a forum about equipment, people come here for advice about things they are thinking about getting. If you're going to try to influence them one way or the other, you should be willing to talk about why.

Now, because "they" are butt hurt, we won't know "their" reasons for not liking those mats. This doesn't make me "right", but since I spelled out why I think "they" are wrong.....I naturally believe everyone should listen to me and buy "diamond plate" surface horse stall mats.

Looks like I missed a good fight

They didn't have the super cool diamond plates when I got mine so I got flat ones..........so THERE!!

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by labuski View Post
    [img]

to me it was a no brainer
    Hi,
    Can you please let me know if these are a full 1" thick?
    Ive only seen 3/4" before...and is that a Ford Ranger, cool trucks.
    Thanks.

tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonkaboyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Should be just right, going to bring the eliptical into the garage and still have quite a large open area for whatever i may need it for, have been playing with the idea of doing p90x late winter/spring so the space will be nice.
    Judged by 12 or carried by 6.

Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is what I have so far.
    Powerline Power rack
    Ironmaster Super Bench
    300 lb barbell set from York
    cheap weight tree from ebay

I want Ironmaster dumbbells, super bench attatchments. This is basically all I could ever need.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Sup3rB3ast View Post
    Here is what I have so far.
    Powerline Power rack
    Ironmaster Super Bench
    300 lb barbell set from York
    cheap weight tree from ebay

I want Ironmaster dumbbells, super bench attatchments. This is basically all I could ever need.
    Nice setup

Closed Thread
Page 107 of 267 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast