Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    jacob_haley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacob_haley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacob_haley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacob_haley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacob_haley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacob_haley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Redline. The best i have used.
    Height: 5 9"
    Weight: 170 LbS

Max Bench: 220 LBS
    Max Squat: 305 LBS
    Max Deadlift:300 LBS

****Currently Bulking

Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by twista
    old school no-doz.
    What he said!

Urahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Urahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Urahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Urahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Cuts

Been using Animal Cuts for 2 weeks now. I've had crazy energy ever since the 2nd day. I go to school full time and work part time, so any energy I can get after the day is over is pure gold. Cuts gives it to me...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it at all...

hamrod2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    redline for sure

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    red bull is a good energy drink
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Slash_
    Mainly taurine & caffeine. You can do that a lot cheaper than red bull for those broke bb'ers out there.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    gotta go with an e/c or n/y/c stack, anything over 5-6 week cycle your body gets too used to it, atleast mine does. I would only use it a few times of year myself though to get really lean. As far as just energy for gym, I personally do not like *any* energy boosters doing weights, I find just warming up properly and eating right gives me enough, as far as cardio though a good cup of coffee works any day, to me its a much better feeling than a caffiene pill or soda.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Grant73
    There was an article in Details magazine about Aderall (SP). People are using it as an alternative to coffee during late night studying, casework and other things. It has become the adult Ritilan.
    they pass it around like candy in grad school, pretty easy to get a prescription. it works, but addictive too, i'd only recommend it right before an exam, not all the time. i wouldn't say its that much energy...more of very clear and focused thought. its for people with adhd, but like i said, pretty easy to get a prescription for that.

stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    StimX / Amp / Stizm

affinityfalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN No-Explode is good for me. Its a combined nitrous, creatine and energy product. It gives me a sick amount of energy - first time I tryed it my legs were twitching on the bus on the way to the gym and I've never worked harder!

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no explode has pumped me and given me good energy boosts . all do i swift it with e/c every 2-3 weeks . This is prolly a retarded question but is it ok to take e/c before a hiit or can it get dangerus cause your " heart pumps faster with e/C .

Back at it after 7 years Rottluver's Avatar
    Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Slash_
    Red Bull makes my heart go bananas and I feel all jittery and flush and freaked out.

NO-Explode works decent for me..........works better if I cycle it after 10 weeks or so though.......gotta lay off it for 6+ weeks to get any kind of lift from it afterwards though.....I just use it to keep my energy up, not for an intense energy lift.

baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Stimulant X

I got free samples of AX stimulant X and notice crazy energy. I took it at 5:00 and worked out at around 6. awsome. It lasted till like 8:00. coulda been all in my head but lately my workouts have sucked and this day was baddass.

Originally Posted by Nightwolfer
    no explode has pumped me and given me good energy boosts . all do i swift it with e/c every 2-3 weeks . This is prolly a retarded question but is it ok to take e/c before a hiit or can it get dangerus cause your " heart pumps faster with e/C .
    hrrmmm if you were concerned maybe do hiit on a machine that can test your heart rate, thats how I did it anyhow, I was also lenient from doing an HIIT session on a track or something with e/c.

LoydKrissmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

BSN NO XPLODE, without a doubt. No lie, I called BSN after 5 minutes of ingestion because I honestly was scared that I felt a rush like that, so quickly, and so MASSIVE. They told me, sir, did you think that we made a non-working product? They weren't kidding when they made this stuff.

ytuxedo002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went to the "O" last year and while i was at the expo I must have received like a thousand samples of energy pills and drinks. I'm sure it's just me but i've tried every g*d damn thing and i can't seem to get any good pumps or energy spikes....If anyone here knows of anything that is insanly effective please pass the knowledge...Thanx

GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Red Line by VPX

steve_br has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stacker 2 is the best enrgy pill i have taken. this is folllowed closely by Energize. No shakes or upset stomach with either one

MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaxPowers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LoydKrissmas
    BSN NO XPLODE, without a doubt. No lie, I called BSN after 5 minutes of ingestion because I honestly was scared that I felt a rush like that, so quickly, and so MASSIVE. They told me, sir, did you think that we made a non-working product? They weren't kidding when they made this stuff.
    BSN should have patched you through directly to Ronnie. He would have just told you "ain't nothing but a peanut...light weight, light weight!" and then you would have felt alright.

prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

energy

hands down, Redline concentrated liquid. 5 ml an hour before your workout and no amount of steel can stop you.

bucsfan16and0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to go with VPX Redline also. I use the ready to drink type, not the serum. Just be sure not to over do it. I drank half right before my workout, then i drank the rest over a period of about 3 hours because I had heard of people having problems (high heart rate, blacking out, ect...) but if used properly this is the best product I have ever used. I had finished my workout and had so much energy left I went for a run too. Plus it helps burn fat by just taking it, along with the workout it is amazing.

gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Redline gives you a good kick, I agree. Obviously not the healthiest choice lol.

BUT
    The greatest freakin energy pill ive ever taken was Biotest's Spike. It has the absolute most amazing and unique energy boost ive ever experienced. Espescially the mental boost...its incredible. If you ever want to try something new and worth the money---go SPIKE!
    Read reviews anywhere..its amazing.
    Hey guys, please help me out to regain myself back to 0 in reputation points. I made a mistake way back in the day and want to regain myself to 0 points as I continue to help people out on the boards. I appreciate all the help so far and your continued support, thank you!

ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I highly suggest getting the pain killer ******** prescribed

it is a metabolite of morphine and 2 or 3 50 milligram tablets will give you an 8 hour psychological and physical high that you couldn't even begin to grasp it with out actually experiencing it...

its fairly new and not classified as a narcotic, barely regulated, is supposed to be non-addictive (but they are slightly wrong - anything is if you abuse it), sometimes used for depression, sometimes for pain, and most doctors don't think it gets you high...BUT YOU CAN RUN 5 miles with out being tired on it!!!

and being smiling the whole time...

ask your doctor with a straight face for a mild pain reliever, nothing narcotic (with a straight face and hold back your glee) for mild pains and aches then suggest this and say a friend recommended it and get some!!!

mikefromms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikefromms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Why not something safer and more natural?

Vitamin B-12 is as good as it gets.

Mikefromms
    "When confused about how to train, do the the basics and train like like your life depends on it,"--Mike Baggett

Back at it after 7 years Rottluver's Avatar
    Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ElijahJoemomma
    it is a metabolite of morphine and 2 or 3 50 milligram tablets will give you an 8 hour psychological and physical high that you couldn't even begin to grasp it with out actually experiencing it...

its fairly new and not classified as a narcotic, barely regulated, is supposed to be non-addictive (but they are slightly wrong - anything is if you abuse it), sometimes used for depression, sometimes for pain, and most doctors don't think it gets you high...BUT YOU CAN RUN 5 miles with out being tired on it!!!

and being smiling the whole time...

ask your doctor with a straight face for a mild pain reliever, nothing narcotic (with a straight face and hold back your glee) for mild pains and aches then suggest this and say a friend recommended it and get some!!!
    Dude!!!! Suggesting people violate federal law to get a buzz for your workout? Worst advice I have ever heard since psychological and physiological drugs do more then just kill pain or make you not depressed, etc. Side effects are usually numerous and a lot of prescription meds are anti-weight loss inducing. I know this because I have been on too many to count for the last 8 years.

Ripped..like your dignity DaT oNe MuFuCkA's Avatar
    DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaT oNe MuFuCkA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally got the best results with Fizogen's Blast Cycle. After this I would have to say Redline. The only reason I put Redline at number 2 is because this stuff made me feel unstable.
    Don't hate me lil' bitch......just cause I'm bigger than you, more intimidating than you....I'll run you over like a freight train, I'm sick in da brain, don't feel no pain so ya'll betta remember my name!

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikefromms
    Vitamin B-12 is as good as it gets.

Mikefromms
    i have b-12 dots, they get in your blood stream straight away

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tl/dot.html
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

Certified smartestMISCer Deenur's Avatar
    Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Redline is good, Labrada CHARGE is good, LipoXene is good but the BEST is SPEED from Legal Gear. Best jack since real ephedra was taken away. They use a patented Eruopean chemical that raises the metabolism without addiction like nicotine patches do.

Deen
    Last edited by Deenur; 03-16-2006 at 01:03 PM.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

Screenwriter- u mad brah?

ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Offense

Originally Posted by Rottluver
    Dude!!!! Suggesting people violate federal law to get a buzz for your workout? Worst advice I have ever heard since psychological and physiological drugs do more then just kill pain or make you not depressed, etc. Side effects are usually numerous and a lot of prescription meds are anti-weight loss inducing. I know this because I have been on too many to count for the last 8 years.
    but I think its an amazing pill...and would like everyone to have access to it...

it is fairly new and was engineered to not be addictive...its in ultracet which was to replace ******** because it has one fourth the withdrawl syptoms but it lasts 8 hours instead of four...its also a clean high where you think clearly and have tons and tons of energy...

its better than any drug I've ever used in my humble opinion for psychological productivity.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    e/c is great and AMP does a body good
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!