Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking WhiteOleander HRT Solo

I didnt get picked for the Lonely Road to Hell challenge, which I was pretty upset about. I dont know if a woman has ever tried the program but I'm about to. Everything is lined out and a green light for me to start as far as wokouts, splits, nutrition.

Starting Stats:
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 127
    Body Fat: Aprrox 13%

6 meals a day
    Protien: 160 grms
    Carbs: 225
    Fats: Keep it in check
    Calories : Blah

I am naturally really lean, I have been eating as I want for the last six or so months so I am excited to get back into clean eating and excited to see how my body responds all around.

Last night was my 1st night.... Holy HELL ... I did back and tried to stick to the workouts outlined in the program. I have an odd amount of endurance and typically mix 3 really heavy compound movements into each workout along with 3-4 other exercises. I think I am going to do the same type of formula with HRT.... 3 really big working sets and a couple "fillers" due to my endurance.

Working sets:
    Long bar Row: 55lbs
    Wide grip lat pulldowns: 105lbs
    Hammer Strength Row
    I snagged a gym friend to assist on the wide grip and Hammer Row to really pound it in. I thought I was going to puke ... I loved it.

I am a little tight today, usually if I get sore its the end of the day the next day.
    Tonight is legs, back into the fire
    Attached Images
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We did pick a female team... But I'm sorry we overlooked you.

Pumped that you're still going to give HRT a go. Will do whatever we can to support you along the way.

Let me know if you need any help.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to see your still stepping up the challenge. HRT is no joke, male or female. Interested to see how you do.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks a ton guys
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shortstack74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was hoping that you would get picked out of all the other candidates but it's cool that you are going after it anyway. Good luck with it and if you need any help, Tom's obviously the expert but you can bounce stuff off of me if you need to.

Jeremy
    Animalpak.Com Journey
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34031-New-Journey-and-New-Goals-(Shortstack-on-the-Rise)&highlight=

UniversalUSA Journey
    http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/shortstack

Bodybuilding.com Journey
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152296233&p=1034483963#post1034483963

Iowa Animal ABC Bodygroup
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/iowa_animal_abc_club

Week 1 is done.... Holy Hell !! Im lovin this style of training. I have an odd endurance and if I dont totally exhaust the muscle I dont get sore, HRT offers a hell raising quick workout that takes you to a whole new level, self inflicted glorious pain... I am going to post about what I have been eating and maybe a pic or two to help me track progress. Ill get back at ya this afternoon.

Oh and I have been watching everyones threads, what a cool way to bring everyone together on the HRT training, in the contest or not. I love seeing everyones posts and am excited to see more!
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

I think I saw the female team you are talking about... I dont have a partner, doin the solo so that wouldnt have worked anyways ... Your support means tons you guys are all over helping everyone out and its one of the coolest things Ive seen, mad props to all of you guys
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

Here is my meals ... I dont vary much from day to day unless I have a coffee during the day or a fat burner before a big workout which this week is my 3 day split so I will only hit my big areas ... Back.. Arms... Legs

Meal 1: 5 egg and bean omlet ( 2 whole egg, 3 whites, Black Beans) w/ lowfat Motz and 1-2 tbls salsa
    Meal 2: 1 1/2 c. Steel Cut Oats with Organic granola, 4 oz of meat
    Meal 3: 5 oz Chicken/Turkey, 2 cups-ish green veggies
    Meal 4: 5 oz Chick /Turk, 2 cup-ish boiled red potatos and sweet small onions
    Meal 5: 1-2 talapia fillets, green veggies
    Meal 6: 4 raw egg whites w/ all natural "green" juice or omlet

Variables :
    If I am hungry for mo' : 0 % cottage cheese and multi grain crackers, Hash ( pb, dry oats, honey, protien mixed together) Sweet potato, brown rice, blk beans, avacado
    Craving sweets : Nutella on Caramel rice cakes
    I dont add/ season much as Im cooking ... If I do its season all, lemon for meats, a little butter or olive oil for non stick. I love to add green chilies and onion to bring out extra flavors...
    Im pretty lean so I dont watch my fats too strictly and I dont count calories but I aim for about 28 grms of protien and 35 carbs per meal..
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it's great that your here. Show us how its done... I got a question about your black bean omelette, do you cook them or add them raw? It sounds delicious I am always up for new ideas...

1%
    I DON'T COME TO BOW - I COME TO CONQUER

Originally Posted by 1Percenter View Post
    I think it's great that your here. Show us how its done... I got a question about your black bean omelette, do you cook them or add them raw? It sounds delicious I am always up for new ideas...

1%
    First I am glad one of us can spell omelette right.... Now that I have been schooled lol
    I usually buy low sodium black beans and chopped green chilies ( mixing them together is really good and the spice makes it so I dont have to add alot of random "fillers" for flavor)
    I put them in a strainer and rinse them clean then I have them for the whole week so as I make the omelette I dump about a 1/2 cup on top of my eggs , get a handful of low fat motzzarella and Ill top it with a little bit of salsa or green tabasco.
    Black Bean Nutrition - From what I have found they are the best option as far as leanest with a good amount of carbs and protien....
    Serving Size 1/2 cup
    Protien - 15 grms
    Carbs - 41 grms
    for the Calorie counters ... 227 grms (seems high but I dont really know much about calories, dont care much)
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Official Check-in Threads...

Team HRT:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140310893

Solo HRT:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140310963

Not Official Contestants:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140310993

From here on out, the check-ins will be in the above threads... Please post in the appropriate thread, when checking in... Thank you...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whiteoleander View Post
    First I am glad one of us can spell omelette right.... Now that I have been schooled lol
    I usually buy low sodium black beans and chopped green chilies ( mixing them together is really good and the spice makes it so I dont have to add alot of random "fillers" for flavor)
    I put them in a strainer and rinse them clean then I have them for the whole week so as I make the omelette I dump about a 1/2 cup on top of my eggs , get a handful of low fat motzzarella and Ill top it with a little bit of salsa or green tabasco.
    Black Bean Nutrition - From what I have found they are the best option as far as leanest with a good amount of carbs and protien....
    Serving Size 1/2 cup
    Protien - 15 grms
    Carbs - 41 grms
    for the Calorie counters ... 227 grms (seems high but I dont really know much about calories, dont care much)
    That sounds awesome. I will be jacking that up with some crushed tortilla chips into the mix and making some migas out of this. I think I was tested at making eggs 40+ ways but very few of them are healthy. Didn't even notice about your omelette.
    1%

dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just started HRT yesterday. I loving it.

Last night was legs ... I have a friend who wanted to go to the gym with me. I have never actually meet him in person but him and a buddy were chuckling about working out with a girl ... I couldnt turn down the chance to totally kick their ass in the gym ( sly smirk) He has asked me about HRT before so I told him we would do 3 HRT sets in our workout... We decided to play with some squats to warm up and then I brought the pain The boys were on the floor and I was lmao the whole time... We did working leg extensions, hack squats, and hamstring curls finished it off with a leg press negative burnout (?)I guess thats what you'd call it)

1 rep max on squat - 155
    Leg extensions - Warm up/ Working 70lbs
    Hack Squats - Warm up 50lbs / Working 70lbs
    Ham Curls - Warm up/ Working 30lbs
    Leg press - 220 to failure

What I learned:
    This was my 1st time doing hack squats and I think I found a new love; along with the standing ham curls
    Guys under estimate how much power a girl can have in the gym
    I am addicted to the deep burn of HRT

I wonder if those guys will call me to workout again (hehe)

Best quote of the night ..... "Its like HELL INSIDE your muscle" I almost died laughing
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10) dkarnes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last night was legs ... I have a friend who wanted to go to the gym with me. I have never actually meet him in person but him and a buddy were chuckling about working out with a girl ... I couldnt turn down the chance to totally kick their ass in the gym ( sly smirk) He has asked me about HRT before so I told him we would do 3 HRT sets in our workout... We decided to play with some squats to warm up and then I brought the pain The boys were on the floor and I was lmao the whole time... We did working leg extensions, hack squats, and hamstring curls finished it off with a leg press negative burnout (?)I guess thats what you'd call it)

1 rep max on squat - 155
    Leg extensions - Warm up/ Working 70lbs
    Hack Squats - Warm up 50lbs / Working 70lbs
    Ham Curls - Warm up/ Working 30lbs
    Leg press - 220 to failure

What I learned:
    This was my 1st time doing hack squats and I think I found a new love; along with the standing ham curls
    Guys under estimate how much power a girl can have in the gym
    I am addicted to the deep burn of HRT

I wonder if those guys will call me to workout again (hehe)

Best quote of the night ..... "Its like HELL INSIDE your muscle" I almost died laughing
    Bet those boys can barly walk today lol

Originally Posted by dkarnes View Post
    Bet those boys can barly walk today lol
    I hope so .... I saw you just started HRT the Universal/ANIMAL team is amazing. I would recommend checking in weekly in the non contestant thread cause they help everyone and are keeping a eye on of all our training for us contestant or not..
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

I hope so .... I saw you just started HRT the Universal/ANIMAL team is amazing. I would recommend checking in weekly in the non contestant thread cause they help everyone and are keeping a eye on of all our training for us contestant or not..
    were is the non contestant thread at???? Yeh i did season iv yesterday and my back and neck is sore.

Pumped Yet

Tonight was arms . My arms got so worked that my pump actually hurt.. mmm..
    Then it was time to eat big, so we went to eat all you can eat wings with coconut rice . Different gym and different scale but I weighed 132 which is awesome. That's a 5lb difference from day 1

Dumbell curl warm ups 15 / 20
    Skull crushers 45lb warm up & working 8-6 x 2
    Bar biceps curls 55 warm up 45 working 8-6 x 2
    Tri cable push down & reverse (?) 8-8 x 3 60lb
    Rope cable bi and tris 3x burn out @ 50-30lbs
    Rope bicep curls working just hellcentrics to failure 2x

I am starting to feel like I've found appropriate but heavy weight to throw around and can really work the hellcentrics with flawless execution. I'm just plain lovin it. Some of the exercises outlined in hell raiser I have never done so as you can see my workouts are a bit different. As dayscome up that i get trusted spotters to come to the gym with me I have been having them show me the moves properly and help me adjust to find a good working weight so I'm hoping I'm a few more weeks I'll have the ability to follow the exercises outlined.
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

Wow..

Your numbers are looking better than mine I think. Please give us some more lifting stories of the guys acting like little kids. Have a good couple days off.

1%

Originally Posted by dkarnes View Post
    were is the non contestant thread at???? Yeh i did season iv yesterday and my back and neck is sore.
    I found it

1st video

VIDEO ON MY BB.COM PAGE
    I don't know how to embed the video. I know, I know its two working sets but I had to try and pump out one more cause it felt so good.
    Plates: 45, 35, 5 = 85 lbs
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chicks rock!!! Subscribed!!!!!!
    THE OFFICIAL FEMALE FREAK OF NATURE

OFFICIAL ANIMAL HRT TEAM SHOWTIME!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140127773

Originally Posted by RIOSHOWTIME2 View Post
    Chicks rock!!! Subscribed!!!!!!

Thanks !!! I seriously stalk your thread .... lol ... trying to see if I can hold my own against you girls.... You guys go a bit heavier than I but Ill get there ( I hope) I'd love to see your videos but am not sure where they are ??/
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks !!! I seriously stalk your thread .... lol ... trying to see if I can hold my own against you girls.... You guys go a bit heavier than I but Ill get there ( I hope) I'd love to see your videos but am not sure where they are ??/
    Lmfao its cool..... We really appreciate the following!!! Our vids are in the contest thread pg19 this weeks vids will be in our log!!!

Food

This is a typical weeks worth of food..
    Attached Images
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

This is a typical weeks worth of food..
    Gotta love that bolthouse farms !! Lmao

Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Drug Recover

agiffedge, glasscontainer org/ - buy cheap phentermine online Being that Phentermine is an appetite suppressant there are some side effects that go along with it glasscontainer org/]cheapest phentermine

Originally Posted by RIOSHOWTIME2 View Post
    Gotta love that bolthouse farms !! Lmao
    Rio, There is one good thing about Bolthouse...rofl
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

Last night was legs again... after all I did with the guys last week I didnt get sore... So I consulted the all knowing (Rage) and he suggested a routine.
    Hammer Strength Leg press - Warmup- 90 Working 180 (felt good and heavy, just as I was told to go)
    Squats (told could use hack or smith, just used good ole bar) Warm up 50+ bar= 95 , Working 115 added 10 lbs this week !!! Super excited !! only 10 lbs away from squating my body weight. Next week Ill do it but I will def. need to grab a spotter...
    Extensions - Warm up and working @ 75
    Lunges - On Smith 50lbs to burn out
    Hamstring Curls - Warm up and working @ 60 after my working sets I was done for ... I think Ill go to a different gym for legs from here on out that has the standing and laying curls to be able to follow plan..

Recommended also doing standing leg curls ... By the time I got to my last set of laying hams I was spent...I dont know if it was from hitting it hard, hard. OR the stupid Lipodrene I took at lunch messing with my endurance.... I have decided I hate fat burners and when the time comes to lean out its cardio and coffee for me.
    I am going to start checking in on Mondays like we are told to so I will post in here and in check in thread pics , Monday will start week 3
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

shashitty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Only Changing Drugs Stuart Davis

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - ****** price There are some other more serious side effects or risks associated with ****** such as tolerance, dependence, and withdrawal syndrome cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]****** cost