Closed Thread
Page 64 of 267 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 8003
    Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ran 3 miles today in just over 31 mins, not bad I say...and then I weigh my self, and see that I held from last week, wtf? I hate the scale sometimes, so now I hope to a bigger drop in the next week or two...

I also managed to DL 325 last night, I was impressed, new PR. I also found out last week I can do a pullup or two now, depending on my grip.
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by z71kris View Post
    I also found out last week I can do a pullup or two now, depending on my grip.
    nice!

i don't know why, but my pull-up/chin-up abilities are very sporadic. Some days I can bang out like 15, other days I struggle with 7 in a given set. I don't get it. I'm talking same grip, not alternating. I do remember when I was able to start doing pull-ups though, huge win. Feelsgoodman.exe
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Vagina?
    gooch, but you have to BELIEVE it exists

if you are having inconsistencies with your pull ups, try drawing your elbows back if you have mind muscle connection issues with the lats
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    nice!

i don't know why, but my pull-up/chin-up abilities are very sporadic. Some days I can bang out like 15, other days I struggle with 7 in a given set. I don't get it. I'm talking same grip, not alternating. I do remember when I was able to start doing pull-ups though, huge win. Feelsgoodman.exe
    MAybe you're doing them at different parts of your workouts?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post

That feel when you have an actual 2 inches of total surface area you can punch on a girl since you cant hit them in the chest -__-
    Lol...used to feel sorry sparring with guys for this reason. Took lots of gut punches though to compensate.

Originally Posted by StitchT View Post
    Good job, you've deserved it . Please, I beg that you do not develop a stitchbinge-eating disorder...
    That's what I told myself...I DESERVE this...but I still felt guilty lol. I'm a perfectionist so can be too hard on myself. The burger was fuarking delicious though. I absolutely love homemade burger + fries. Think I might do this every two weeks instead of every week....just to ease the guilt some.

Glad to hear your bulk is going favorably...bet you thought you were going to gain 20lbs of fat the first week lol. Live that chit up while you can!

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice!

Do you weigh yourself on the days you do chin ups / pull ups? Someone relayed to me that differences such as that can be related to weight...if you're kind of heavy one day, might not squeeze out as many reps.

StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Lol...used to feel sorry sparring with guys for this reason. Took lots of gut punches though to compensate.

That's what I told myself...I DESERVE this...but I still felt guilty lol. I'm a perfectionist so can be too hard on myself. The burger was fuarking delicious though. I absolutely love homemade burger + fries. Think I might do this every two weeks instead of every week....just to ease the guilt some.

Glad to hear your bulk is going favorably...bet you thought you were going to gain 20lbs of fat the first week lol. Live that chit up while you can!
    Well I knew I should gain some water-weight initially, but dropping weight? We'll just have to see where my weight is Monday to make any moves.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    if you are having inconsistencies with your pull ups, try drawing your elbows back if you have mind muscle connection issues with the lats
    i will try this. i think this is part of the issue.

Originally Posted by StitchT
    Maybe you're doing them at different parts of your workouts?
    i usually do them at the same time in my rotation.

Originally Posted by missladyj
    Do you weigh yourself on the days you do chin ups / pull ups? Someone relayed to me that differences such as that can be related to weight...if you're kind of heavy one day, might not squeeze out as many reps.
    this is a good ? I do not weight myself daily, just weekly on Fridays so it's possible. Would a 5 lb swing really account for a big difference tho? I don't do weighted pull ups yet so it's hard to judge how much 5 lbs would affect my pull-up ability.

All good insight tho, thx!
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    mind=blown at ep. 1 s3
    Oh yes. Oddly enough, i was just talking about finding a place like that before i watched that episode.

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Do you realise how disappointed you're going to be when you have to wait between episodes.
    This

Google project free tv
    Click "the walking dead" in results
    Become addicted
    ????
    Profit
    would rep if possible
    Profitting reps off my link? haha
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

Originally Posted by kingnickandnate View Post
    Profitting reps off my link? haha
    can't rep him anyways. rep given for link.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is a good ? I do not weight myself daily, just weekly on Fridays so it's possible. Would a 5 lb swing really account for a big difference tho? I don't do weighted pull ups yet so it's hard to judge how much 5 lbs would affect my pull-up ability.

If you do 15 of anything and are at absolute failure on the final rep... Do you really think you could have done the exact same number at a higher weight?
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

It does...pull ups are a lot harder for me if I put 10lb chain around my waist so I assume it can make a difference with just 5lbs as well. If they're harder, you're probably doing them slower too, which can make you squeeze out a lot less reps. My fast pullup count is always more impressive than slowly done pullups.

Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    If you do 15 of anything and are at absolute failure on the final rep... Do you really think you could have done the exact same number at a higher weight?
    in theory, if I'm making progress from week to week then the hope would be yes! this is what's perplexing. I am cutting, so it's tough to tell if I'm getting weaker or if that 5 lb swing makes that big of a difference.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

in theory, if I'm making progress from week to week then the hope would be yes! this is what's perplexing. I am cutting, so it's tough to tell if I'm getting weaker or if that 5 lb swing makes that big of a difference.
    How do you know it's only a 5 lb difference if you only weigh once a week? My weight in the beginning, middle, and end of week are totally different...and that's with a low carb / low sodium diet. Also, you're usually significantly weaker on a cut than you would be if eating maintenance or bulking.

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can't rep him anyways. rep given for link.
    I was just kidding, but works for me

I've been using that site for soo many shows, lol.
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some worthless pos stole my gym bag. Goodbye sweet gains
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

Breakfast...yup, that just happened:

And delicious Dutch cookies:

Feeling like a fat ass today...without as much body fat .

Tried to take a random ass pic of my legs...I don't know how to pose so don't laugh. Only way I could think to show my calves / quads was to be on tip toes but my phone camera is ghetto so they still don't show up right all the way. Even though I'm a heavy / thick girl, still have a lot of muscle. My legs are pretty firm and not much flab.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From your gym or your home/vehicle? Did you have a lot of stuff in it?

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ahhhh, w0t?
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Tried to take a random ass pic of my legs...I don't know how to pose so don't laugh. Only way I could think to show my calves / quads was to be on tip toes but my phone camera is ghetto so they still don't show up right all the way. Even though I'm a heavy / thick girl, still have a lot of muscle. My legs are pretty firm and not much flab.

Looks like you have strong legs. Wouldnotfight/10

We about to get the LF Mob up on this thief Bull

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never been to a gym and always thought about that anyways.

I'd keep it right in front of me during every single set because I know there are *******s like that.

How do you know it's only a 5 lb difference if you only weigh once a week? My weight in the beginning, middle, and end of week are totally different...and that's with a low carb / low sodium diet. Also, you're usually significantly weaker on a cut than you would be if eating maintenance or bulking.
    i don't know it's 5 lbs, just using that as an example. It's very possible that my weight could be swinging 10 lbs. The only thing that makes me doubt this is I work out in the morning almost always. Aren't you usually the lightest then? Broscience?

True regarding weakness on cut
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Looks like you have strong legs. Wouldnotfight/10
    Thanks yo

Originally Posted by moore93 View Post
    I'd keep it right in front of me during every single set because I know there are *******s like that.
    This...lots of thieves in military so used to keeping close guard of stuff. That's so f*cked up someone took your stuff...hope you didn't have ID or anything like that in there! I know you probably realize this already, but a lock would be a good investment.

bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thankfully didn't have much in it...

Just:
    Straps
    Gloves
    Knee wraps
    Back belt
    Creatine
    Protein powder
    Preworkout
    Powdered Carbs
    Glutamine
    Who am I kidding, everything but my keys/wallet was in it. All I did was go piss came back, gone.
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

We about to get the LF Mob up on this thief Bull

that's bullsh*t (deadsrs)
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

i don't know it's 5 lbs, just using that as an example. It's very possible that my weight could be swinging 10 lbs. The only thing that makes me doubt this is I work out in the morning almost always. Aren't you usually the lightest then? Broscience?

True regarding weakness on cut
    In my experience, I am lightest in the morning IF I drank a lot of water before bed. If I use the bathroom in the morning and it's not mostly clear, 10/10 chance I'll be heavier than actual weight.

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thankfully didn't have much in it...

Just:
    Straps
    Gloves
    Knee wraps
    Back belt
    Creatine
    Protein powder
    Preworkout
    Powdered Carbs
    Glutamine
    Who am I kidding, everything but my keys/wallet was in it. All I did was go piss came back, gone.
    Ask to see camera footage. It happened in the last 10 mins. Gym staff has to be able to halp.

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Ask to see camera footage. It happened in the last 10 mins. Gym staff has to be able to halp.
    No cameras on that side of gym :-/ whoever did it grabbed it and left through back entrance.

Edit: gym manager keeping a lookout. Not many guys at my gym use bags. Hopefully I'll see it again :-/
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That sucks bro. We work hard for our stuff why other people think they shouldnt have to is beyond me. Sad these days people will steal without even a thought about it. If I ever saw that happening that person would not be walking away.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Closed Thread