Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
    Is this to me?gotta quote.

And you mis-understood. I was the BEST my ex ever had. A lot has to do with guys just like i said, they just wanted to ****. didnt give two **** bout her. So even after she would tell me this, I would still sit there and be pist that others guys would do that ****.. its one of the few feelings I CANT control and wish to control.I dont care if a girl has been with 30 guys, once i fall for her and we date. I suddenly care. lol.
    when it comes to sex, what our girlfriends tell us =/= how they truly feel.

my point is, even if you WEREN'T her best, what does that change exactly? you're with her for reasons other than how good she is in the sack, just like she is with you for a variety of reasons.

i know what you mean; i stressed like crazy over the same subject-with one ex in particular and in retrospect dwelling on it was such a waste of time and energy. if you can be mature about it and continue being great to her she will never want to leave you.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    most guys won't admit it but it definitely stems from insecurity.

am i better/bigger than her previous partners?
    is she thinking of a previous guy(s) while she's with me?
    does she still associate with men from her past?
    at one point did she feel closer to somebody else than she now does to me?
    did i have to "game" her more to get her in the sack the first time than other guys did?

^ all questions any guy would ask himself when dealing with a girl with a lot of experience. most people can't handle the answers to those questions so they rationalize and attack the character of the girl instead.
    you may not realize it, but this idea (and the idea your describing) is basically catering to a feminist perspective. the man is there to serve the woman. it is a question if he measures up to her expectations. if you go into any relationship with the idea that you're there to prove something, you'll fail. it doesn't matter if you think you're better or worse than her previous partners, you still are comparing yourself to them and portraying her as the prize. a relationship (and sex) isn't about pleasuring the woman. it is about pleasure for yourself (and her). you're not there to make her happy and to get her off.

DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb marrying a sloot who took 40 dicks before me... fail
    I guess shiet in america is different then in my country,
    since marriage is a big deal in my country, normal girls will not sloot around or fuk before marriage..
    so when someone marries a non virgin girl... hes considered sort of a idiot..
    and normal (wife material) girls will not put out and sloot around..

JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    most guys won't admit it but it definitely stems from insecurity.

am i better/bigger than her previous partners?
    is she thinking of a previous guy(s) while she's with me?
    does she still associate with men from her past?
    at one point did she feel closer to somebody else than she now does to me?
    did i have to "game" her more to get her in the sack the first time than other guys did?

^ all questions any guy would ask himself when dealing with a girl with a lot of experience. most people can't handle the answers to those questions so they rationalize and attack the character of the girl instead.
    This isn't always the case. Some guys flat out just don't like the idea of another mans dink in their girl. I've known guys like that (mostly younger who had less experience)and I tried to help ease the pain by putting stuff into perspective. Kind of like an intrusive thought/retroactive jealousy issue. They just couldn't stop picturing stuff in their head. I usually tell them that they(the women) lived a life before they met them. Had she knew they would end up living happily ever after they probably would have done things differently.

I think people are overplaying the insecurity card a bit too much around here. There are a plethora of reasons for not wanting to GF someone who's been around the block a couple times, that have nothing to do with being insecure.
    *400lb Bench Press for reps crew*

JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    you may not realize it, but this idea (and the idea your describing) is basically catering to a feminist perspective. the man is there to serve the woman. it is a question if he measures up to her expectations. if you go into any relationship with the idea that you're there to prove something, you'll fail. it doesn't matter if you think you're better or worse than her previous partners, you still are comparing yourself to them and portraying her as the prize. a relationship (and sex) isn't about pleasuring the woman. it is about pleasure for yourself (and her). you're not there to make her happy and to get her off.
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think a lot of guys get hung up on this notion.

In the end its all subjective. A guy who's banged 100 women is going to have less of a problem being with a woman who has a somewhat high number vs someone who views sex as something much more special with a lower number. There are tons of variables. Lucky for me I found someone that suits my standards exactly and vice-versa.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JonOldSchool View Post
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think a lot of guys get hung up on this notion.

In the end its all subjective. A guy who's banged 100 women is going to have less of a problem being with a woman who has a somewhat high number vs someone who views sex as something much more special with a lower number. There are tons of variables. Lucky for me I found someone that suits my standards exactly and vice-versa.
    I also think the older someone is, numbers are not as big a concern.

Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    I also think the older someone is, numbers are not as big a concern.
    Very true. Unless that individual is practicing celibacy. Its just too outlandish to assume someone did not live a life before you met them, especially when in your 30's and up.

creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Apparently I have given you too many reps already. You deserve more brother, you deserve more.
    Always rape back

Bench: 155 (7/24/12)
    Dead: 200
    Row: 115
    OHP: 95
    Squat: 185
    BF %: 19

::FAT BASTARD CREW::

http://vimeo.com/14462246

38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 38rac10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing that always gets me bout the misc...this conversation.

I hooked up with a girl one time while we were having a party at my house. She wouldn't let me tag it (strong Catholic this one was)...but she proceeded to take her top off, shover her boobias in my face, yanked me off, then licked the dribble off my shaft. She then put her bathing suit top back on and went back outside like nothing happened.

Later on, a friend of a friend started dating this girl. Don't know how serious they got, but my friend told me one day that girl in question told his friend she was a virgin. Which I'm pretty sure is true.

Moral of this to true, to much common sense story...not everything can be boiled down to just a number. This be all.

hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DoneGoofed View Post
    since marriage is a big deal in my country, normal girls will not sloot around or fuk before marriage..
    brb moving to bosnia

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    with that mindset i fail to see why it should bother any man whether his girl has had 1, 2, or 500 other penises inside her in her lifetime.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Your right, rape is rape, but in order to have someone convicted you have to have cops willing to do their job. If the cops DON'T do their job and those people are not charged, does that make it NOT rape? And I'm sure there ARE plenty of ****ed up chicks that lie about it, but try not to group us all together.
    If a girl hasn't even filed a police report, I sure as **** do not want to hear about it. When I was in high school, it had the highest pregnancy rating in the state (not that I helped that much lol), and lets not forget rape accusations with no jail time, sentences, police reports or anything of this nature. More times then not, when this **** goes unnoticed, its due to 1) it not happening or 2) bish was being an attention whore leading **** on which isn't to say it is the least bit justified but, there is that saying about playing with fire and getting burned.

No, I wont group you all together as I had a cousin have issues but, the fella is doing jail time. Just saying.

with that mindset i fail to see why it should bother any man whether his girl has had 1, 2, or 500 other penises inside her in her lifetime.
    could be genetic traits or cultural background. After 1 it really doesn't matter any longer. Like a couple people have said earlier. Not so much the number but as to how it came to be.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DoneGoofed View Post
    so if most of the women are all virgins does that mean all the men are virgins too? id rather marry some cool chick thats taken 50 diks than rush to get married just to get laid. sound like the mormons where im from

Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuk life, seriously. With my OCD and obsessions with contamination I'm never going to be able to have sex with any girl that isn't a virgin because of STD concerns...and that's never going to happen. Wtf is this ****.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ | ++ Positive Crew ++ | **MISC LIFTING CREW** | SELF DEVELOPMENT CREW | OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew | * Meditation CREW * |
    ★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★ | *We're all gonna make it Crew* | * Self-Improvement Crew * | Health Care Crew | *Kate Beckinsale is my 10/10 crew*

kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because it is not about her, it is about you. your long term partner is a reflection of your sexual value. if you settle down with a low quality woman, it says you are a low quality man.

because it is not about her, it is about you. your long term partner is a reflection of your sexual value. if you settle down with a low quality woman, it says you are a low quality man.
    Very simple yet very well put.

With that being said if my current relationship ever happens to fail I think I might be done after this one. Or I will have to turn into a low quality man lol

Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the higher the number, the less meaningful you will be to the girl. It's like with money...who is going to value a dollar more? The guy who has 100 dollars to his name or the guy who has 1 million? This is really only applicable to girls you are interested in dating/marrying. I think insecurity is also a factor but you need to draw the line somewhere, I'm not going to be wifing a girl who has taken 50 dicks. If you want to, you're more than welcome.
    ☆☆☆☆☆USA ¢яєω☆☆☆☆☆
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gycraig View Post
    U can have sex outside a relationship and not be a slut.

A girl can have a one night stand or 2 and not be a slut.

There's a difference between a girl going out to pull and going out with friends and possibly getting pulled if the right guy comes along with the right looks/ game.

Where both entitled to our opinions but we can both be right. I'd rather have a girl who's had a few boyfriends a couple of one night stands and a couple of **** buddies than a girl who has only ever had sex with 2 boyfriends.

Sex is fun, why should a girl be expected to either be in a full on caring relationship with a guy she loves or a celebate

Explain to me is that what u think ? A girl shouldn't have penis inside her unless she's In a committed relationship.

FairPlay your a relationship guy. But bit harsh calling a girl who doesn't want a Bf but does want sex a "slut"

hmm, sometimes I feel that the majority of conversations like these are directed at the guys that talk the talk but cant walk the walk, in terms of still ****ing as they see fit, but wanting the girl to be a matyr.

what about the guys that have personally lived a life with a level of discipline pertaining to the idea of not responding to primitive urges with such immediacy? and instead opt for a pathway that associates meaning with the action?

is it utterly unreasonable for a guy to even wish for the same back? or at the very least have a higher expectation of others concerning the matter?

the lack of discipline in this society dissapoints me, most people cant seem to attain health, people cant seem to bypass the phobia of being alone for two seconds,most people cant seem to build a decent physique, most people cant seem to go through life without being influenced to do some sort of externalized drug (alchohol etc), most people cant eat well for ****. and I put this **** right up there with what I just listed, most people can't seem to negate the urge for sexual interaction before being able to actualize the concept of possibly correlating it to something of value.

Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    hmm, sometimes I feel that the majority of conversations like these are directed at the guys that talk the talk but cant walk the walk, in terms of still ****ing as they see fit, but wanting the girl to be a matyr.

what about the guys that have personally lived a life with a level of discipline pertaining to the idea of not responding to primitive urges with such immediacy? and instead opt for a pathway that associates meaning with the action?

is it utterly unreasonable for a guy to even wish for the same back? or at the very least have a higher expectation of others concerning the matter?

the lack of discipline in this society dissapoints me, most people cant seem to attain health, people cant seem to bypass the phobia of being alone for two seconds,most people cant seem to build a decent physique, most people cant seem to go through life without being influenced to do some sort of externalized drug (alchohol etc), most people cant eat well for ****. and I put this **** right up there with what I just listed, most people can't seem to negate the urge for sexual interaction before being able to actualize the concept of possibly correlating it to something of value.
    that's a different story.

many of the guys complaining about their girl's or any girl's sexual history also have a slutty history of their own, and know that it still wouldn't take anything but a green light for them to fuk a random hottie they just met, and that's fukking hypocritical as hell.

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    large number of sexual partners by itself means nothing, but often it comes with some kind of childhood issues, drug/alcohol use/abuse. Theres also the health risk factor, and higher # of partners usually correlates with cheating...

however guys are the same way, and most people itt are hypocrites. if you want a faithful partner that doesnt sloot it up, then you gotta do the same

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Respect broheem.

Real talk, monogamy and marriage is not real life. 3% of mammals follow monogamy, chimps being our closest relative, and the females shun monogamy even. I personally do not care for kill count. Safety more then anything. I was ****ing with a 19yr old bish, all about no condoms, anal sex, and it was cool but, a bit alarming how open she was about all the above. We smashed a lot but, I preferred getting blow jobs frequently especially in public places like the theater or pounding in public washrooms.

Another bump to the old ego is when other *******s are checking out your girl and I am all like, ya I hit that more then once. Its rather ironic that, our success in power slamming skanks comes at the lack of their moral ethics and self respect which goes back to that 1% who truly could follow monogamy, marriage, and vows which again is not in our nature. They could still do it and hold up their word.

Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    large number of sexual partners by itself means nothing, but often it comes with some kind of childhood issues, drug/alcohol use/abuse. Theres also the health risk factor, and higher # of partners usually correlates with cheating...

however guys are the same way, and most people itt are hypocrites. if you want a faithful partner that doesnt sloot it up, then you gotta do the same
    Not real life broheem. Most men are not the ones pushing for marriage. Men are pushing for sex and few men actually do that well or even man up. This is taking into account that all things being equal. Not real life. Women show up after having a train ran on them and *******s are lining up by the state. Mass groups of *******s are catering to skanks, putting them on a pedestal and most females do not get set straight for acting out of place. Guardian mentioned this before saying that most fail in self development. A woman in her late 20s is like a teenager all over again. men put sex and being a beta ******* a priority instead of disregarding some shady ****.

Your thoughts are taking into account all things being equal. Not real life. Good looking aesthetic brah checking in. Bishes be mirrin hard, eye ****ing the **** out of me, asking about relationship status, who am I here with? Celebrity look alike ego bump. Despite all that, if I do not man up, bishes are out. The rules apply despite looks though, you do have more outs, and options usually. That said, a relationship is absurd since, it means a man has lost his edge, the go getter, put work in instinct that is our very nature. In this society, men do not step up and instead, feel the blunt wrath of a scorned woman post divorce.

All things being equal, a single woman and mom is paying her way. Instead, the tendency is to play out the victim card despite being the one who left, making up false abuse accusations, and hiding the reality she was spending the **** out of the family savings account. This is what most men jump into.

As the old saying goes, you made your bed, now you got to lay in it.

A woman has high kill count, wks &&& *******s orbiting her vagina = turn off
    A man has options, high kill count, = bishes jumping his bone
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 08-30-2012 at 04:34 PM.

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's a different story.

many of the guys complaining about their girl's or any girl's sexual history also have a slutty history of their own, and know that it still wouldn't take anything but a green light for them to fuk a random hottie they just met, and that's fukking hypocritical as hell.
    sigh lol my whole life seems to b a "different story" haha

Another bump to the old ego is when other *******s are checking out your girl and I am all like, ya I hit that more then once. Its rather ironic that, our success in power slamming skanks comes at the lack of their moral ethics and self respect which goes back to that 1% who truly could follow monogamy, marriage, and vows which again is not in our nature. They could still do it and hold up their word.
    so 1% is evolved, and the other 99% are bonobos. sounds statistically plausible

jk jk ....kinda

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why do guys care?

It's a fact that most guys "care," but what's interesting is that most guys cannot actually articulate a coherent and cogent response to that question. Most explanations for our aversion to sloots are ad hoc, designed to ascribe a logical explanation to something that is inherently illogical.

Yes, to the extent that slootiness isn't evidence of baggage, insecurities, potential to cheat, etc., it is ILLOGICAL to be averse to sloots. Lots of girls go through phases where they phuck tons of dudes in short periods of time. The acquire a substantial number, then they grow out of it.

So why do guys care? I think that most guys understand the above, but can't help but to care. This is because disapproval of slootiness is most likely a currently pointless evolutionary trait. Several thousand years ago, a man would benefit from mating with a woman who was not a sloot. There was a much greater probability for men that mating with a sloot would lead to offspring that did not belong to her mate. The men who focused on (1) spreading their seed among many women and (2) mating with women who were not promiscuous continued their lineage. An emotion (i.e., disapproval of sloots) that comes about through evolution cannot adequately be explained through intuition and logic--it's just a part of nature.

Of course in this day an age, sex ed, birth control, and scientific advances (e.g., abortion) have rendered #2 above a pointless disposition from an evolutionary standpoint. Women can take tons of dicks without ending up with someone else's kid. But that doesn't mean guys' disapproval of slootiness will go away.

Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

//

On a related note, however, a guy might be warranted in disapproving of a potential mate's past (though it certainly would not be constructive to explicitly express this disapproval to her). The argument goes:

1. As a girl, you know that most guys have a preference for girls with lower numbers.
    2. Knowing this, you still went ahead and phucked tons of dudes.
    Conclusion: (a) Don't tell me your number; (b) If you tell me your number, don't get butthurt if I'm bothered by it.

It's ok to be bothered by a gf/wife's slooty past. It's natural. But be aware that it's a pointless, useless reaction, so it shouldn't affect your relationship at all. Deal with it.

//

To the guys that claim that only foreveraloners are bothered by high numbers: Most of my friends and I have been with a decent number of girls (20+). Notwithstanding that, we all still prefer a girl with a lower number (generally less than a dozen). Would we automatically reject girls who have a high number? Of course not. But it does make a girl slightly less attractive to us. I don't know my gf's past, but suppose she tells me it's 20+. I'd probably be grossed out at first, but it would have zero effect on our relationship overall.

EDIT: ^Holy chit, did not realize I wrote a phucking honors thesis. Probably a decent read, but I'll provide cliffs.

Cliffs:
    -Disapproval of sloots is an emotion we've evolved to have, but it serves no purpose anymore.
    -It's perfectly natural to be turned off by a girl who has been with a significant number of dudes, but don't let it get in the way of creating a healthy relationship if she has other great qualities. Just deal with it.
    -Ignorance is bliss (sometimes).
    Last edited by CaptainGorgeous; 08-30-2012 at 07:52 PM.

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Studies have shown that marriage is much more likely to last when the woman is a virgin. It is pointless for a man to concern himself with how many partners a woman has had if he is not intending to marry her. But if he wants to marry a woman, the number of partners becomes relevant. Divorce has a significant impact on both the man's finances, as well as the minds of the children. "There are those you **** and those you marry".
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The best revenge is revenge."

"Knowledge is power. Ignorance is slavery."

I solve IRS problems and offer free individual tax advice.

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Respect broheem.

Real talk, monogamy and marriage is not real life. 3% of mammals follow monogamy, chimps being our closest relative, and the females shun monogamy even. I personally do not care for kill count. Safety more then anything. I was ****ing with a 19yr old bish, all about no condoms, anal sex, and it was cool but, a bit alarming how open she was about all the above. We smashed a lot but, I preferred getting blow jobs frequently especially in public places like the theater or pounding in public washrooms.

Not real life broheem. Most men are not the ones pushing for marriage. Men are pushing for sex and few men actually do that well or even man up. This is taking into account that all things being equal. Not real life. Women show up after having a train ran on them and *******s are lining up by the state. Mass groups of *******s are catering to skanks, putting them on a pedestal and most females do not get set straight for acting out of place. Guardian mentioned this before saying that most fail in self development. A woman in her late 20s is like a teenager all over again. men put sex and being a beta ******* a priority instead of disregarding some shady ****.

Your thoughts are taking into account all things being equal. Not real life. Good looking aesthetic brah checking in. Bishes be mirrin hard, eye ****ing the **** out of me, asking about relationship status, who am I here with? Celebrity look alike ego bump. Despite all that, if I do not man up, bishes are out. The rules apply despite looks though, you do have more outs, and options usually. That said, a relationship is absurd since, it means a man has lost his edge, the go getter, put work in instinct that is our very nature. In this society, men do not step up and instead, feel the blunt wrath of a scorned woman post divorce.

All things being equal, a single woman and mom is paying her way. Instead, the tendency is to play out the victim card despite being the one who left, making up false abuse accusations, and hiding the reality she was spending the **** out of the family savings account. This is what most men jump into.

As the old saying goes, you made your bed, now you got to lay in it.

A woman has high kill count, wks &&& *******s orbiting her vagina = turn off
    A man has options, high kill count, = bishes jumping his bone
    God damn you are so narrow minded.

Your views are so jaded it's hilarious. I feel like your emotional and intellectual capabilities have been stunted by lack of self control + very high sex drive, or something along those lines.

Here's what I get from you: "lololol if you aren't fuking 1000 women then you're a little beta bitch, there's no way you're happy like me!!"....

P.S. Good bye society and family structure.

Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post

Now that my friend sums it up. You have pretty much nailed it. I think the final verdict is a combination of many points made but I agree wholeheartedly with what you just said from start to finish. I prefer a woman who at the very least acknowledges the mistakes she may have made instead of one who sees nothing wrong with it and kept doing it.

Ive had more opportunities than I can shake a stick at when it comes to indulging in meaningless sex, minus a couple encounters that happened when I went through a rough patch due to coming home from an extremely mentally and emotionally taxing deployment and questioning my morality and ethics. But I realized where I went wrong and corrected course not long after. Thus I'm only interested in women that view things the same way.
    Last edited by JonOldSchool; 08-30-2012 at 10:14 PM.

creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creinhold has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CaptainGorgeous View Post
    Why do guys care?

It's a fact that most guys "care," but what's interesting is that most guys cannot actually articulate a coherent and cogent response to that question. Most explanations for our aversion to sloots are ad hoc, designed to ascribe a logical explanation to something that is inherently illogical.

Yes, to the extent that slootiness isn't evidence of baggage, insecurities, potential to cheat, etc., it is ILLOGICAL to be averse to sloots. Lots of girls go through phases where they phuck tons of dudes in short periods of time. The acquire a substantial number, then they grow out of it.

So why do guys care? I think that most guys understand the above, but can't help but to care. This is because disapproval of slootiness is most likely a currently pointless evolutionary trait. Several thousand years ago, a man would benefit from mating with a woman who was not a sloot. There was a much greater probability for men that mating with a sloot would lead to offspring that did not belong to her mate. The men who focused on (1) spreading their seed among many women and (2) mating with women who were not promiscuous continued their lineage. An emotion (i.e., disapproval of sloots) that comes about through evolution cannot adequately be explained through intuition and logic--it's just a part of nature.

Of course in this day an age, sex ed, birth control, and scientific advances (e.g., abortion) have rendered #2 above a pointless disposition from an evolutionary standpoint. Women can take tons of dicks without ending up with someone else's kid. But that doesn't mean guys' disapproval of slootiness will go away.

//

On a related note, however, a guy might be warranted in disapproving of a potential mate's past (though it certainly would not be constructive to explicitly express this disapproval to her). The argument goes:

1. As a girl, you know that most guys have a preference for girls with lower numbers.
    Conclusion: (a) Don't tell me your number; (b) If you tell me your number, don't get butthurt if I'm bothered by it.

It's ok to be bothered by a gf/wife's slooty past. It's natural. But be aware that it's a pointless, useless reaction, so it shouldn't affect your relationship at all. Deal with it.

//

To the guys that claim that only foreveraloners are bothered by high numbers: Most of my friends and I have been with a decent number of girls (20+). Notwithstanding that, we all still prefer a girl with a lower number (generally less than a dozen). Would we automatically reject girls who have a high number? Of course not. But it does make a girl slightly less attractive to us. I don't know my gf's past, but suppose she tells me it's 20+. I'd probably be grossed out at first, but it would have zero effect on our relationship overall.

EDIT: ^Holy chit, did not realize I wrote a phucking honors thesis. Probably a decent read, but I'll provide cliffs.

Cliffs:
    -Disapproval of sloots is an emotion we've evolved to have, but it serves no purpose anymore.
    -It's perfectly natural to be turned off by a girl who has been with a significant number of dudes, but don't let it get in the way of creating a healthy relationship if she has other great qualities. Just deal with it.
    Honor thesis? That is laughable. You just regurgitated what has been said by about 10 other guys.

Like it or not a woman's value is largely determined by two things: her looks and her promiscuity. That's it. Feminists try like hell to convince people this isn't the case, but it is ingrained. Sluts are less desirable plain and simple, but some guys will make concessions based on looks. That is what it amounts to.
    Always rape back

Bench: 155 (7/24/12)
    Dead: 200
    Row: 115
    OHP: 95
    Squat: 185
    BF %: 19

::FAT BASTARD CREW::

http://vimeo.com/14462246

Originally Posted by CaptainGorgeous View Post
    Why do guys care?

//

//

Cliffs:
    perfect example of a man brainwashed by feminist influenced post modern relativism. i feel sorry for you.

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    perfect example of a man brainwashed by feminist influenced post modern relativism. i feel sorry for you.
    Agreed, dude sounds like he has no real life experience and typed that chit up just to use and show off a few words he just learned in class haha
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~