Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk Meet up?

black tee erryday crew musselsbrah's Avatar
    Location: East London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TroJon View Post
    Need to make a monthly meet up like these guys who are popular youtube health/fitness/muscle bloggers!

http://youtu.be/cklj5Ffmhg4

(Skip to 1:00)
    here's the UK crew misc meet

might go to 1 during the bulky time

TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by musselsbrah View Post

That looks sick man, would have been well up for that - keep me informed if you catch wind of anything in central London/Yorkshire happening !

Looks like they had a great session/time and good networking - altho many of those guys obviously been sitting on the misc section too long lmao.

musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That looks sick man, would have been well up for that - keep me informed if you catch wind of anything in central London/Yorkshire happening !

Looks like they had a great session/time and good networking - altho many of those guys obviously been sitting on the misc section too long lmao.
    LOL, i think the catchphrases are just for comedic effect while on camera. [i hope]

Here's the thread if you wanna subscribe:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146044953

not sure when the next london meet is

DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol'd at Top Gun Themetune

Looked like fun mind.
    Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.

A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's... beautiful.
    Not a single female though!

TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kaph View Post
    It's... beautiful.
    Not a single female though!
    Well up here there's you and doubleshredded - make the northen meet a serious one and those brahs will get super jelz.

Esp if you two and pull it around by Xmas and get to be the Misc rating 11/10 :coolface: which I think is certainly do-able if you work for it.

I'm gunning for a 6/10 by November.

There seems to be at least one solid guy in that video

kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50) kid_icarus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in before dogging/rape
    "Work hard, play hard, train smart."

Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well up here there's you and doubleshredded - make the northen meet a serious one and those brahs will get super jelz.

Esp if you two and pull it around by Xmas and get to be the Misc rating 11/10 :coolface: which I think is certainly do-able if you work for it.

I'm gunning for a 6/10 by November.

There seems to be at least one solid guy in that video
    Yeah I know another girl who wants to come too, just waiting on a date to see if she's free! It'd be good to have a mix of girls/guys though tbh.
    Apparently it's before x-mas (I'm not in England this Christmas anyway), Double said a couple of weeks .
    There's a couple of solid guys in that video! & yeah anything is achievable if you work hard enough for it!

Originally Posted by kid_icarus View Post
    in before dogging/rape
    No rape is gona happen, I think we agreed on that.

Dogging however...

Yeah I know another girl who wants to come too, just waiting on a date to see if she's free! It'd be good to have a mix of girls/guys though tbh.
    Apparently it's before x-mas (I'm not in England this Christmas anyway), Double said a couple of weeks .
    There's a couple of solid guys in that video! & yeah anything is achievable if you work hard enough for it!
    Sounds like a plan!

Two solid guys in the vid, am sure we will be able to tump that with a northen crew! Esp with girls - as long as you do squats/deadlift/bench you've pretty much already won that one.

DRCzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dogging however...

so back to dogging... IN

Dogging however...

Sounds like a plan!

Two solid guys in the vid, am sure we will be able to tump that with a northen crew! Esp with girls - as long as you do squats/deadlift/bench you've pretty much already won that one.
    If we can get a group of people that ALL lift that'd be pretty awesome lol.
    I don't deadlift (can't get my form right and would rather not risk it) but I squat and bench.
    loves to squat ass to grass crew.

If we can get a group of people that ALL lift that'd be pretty awesome lol.
    I don't deadlift (can't get my form right and would rather not risk it) but I squat and bench.
    loves to squat ass to grass crew.
    Can fix that easily.

Deadlifts help to tie in the hamstrings/glutes into your squat work, it's a good one to do - don't HAVE to go that heavy either, just keep the tension there.

Can fix that easily.

Deadlifts help to tie in the hamstrings/glutes into your squat work, it's a good one to do - don't HAVE to go that heavy either, just keep the tension there.
    if/when we meet you can totally help me with that if you like!

I personally do romanian or stiff leg deadlifts when I do them, but this explanation is a mixture between a full deadlift and romanian (IMO), but makes sense to follow this vid-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP5AdZSasQ

bending over for the trojan.

in4 dogging?

in4 dogging?
    man, woman, beast - all is good.

Off t'Edge hit some chest and cardio. Day #1 of re-emergence.

Back session tomo if any u bres up for it.

in4 dogging?
    IN.

wat

Sweated like ****-bear and it was only a 1hr session... This has all gone down hill, my motivation is even higher now that I realise how far back I've come in recent months. fml.

flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for group bis and tris workout, obvs

Originally Posted by flook1e View Post
    In for group bis and tris workout, obvs
    You're 6'2" 190lbs, screw the arms, I'm 6' and a chubby 210lbs - we all need to smash up the compounds!

Can do a specific area (chest/back/legs) or a bigger session (push/pull) or I guess if dying to do arms, a delts and arms?

Regardless, am game for any training at the moment, getting back into it all now. Well as of yesterday.

Location: Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Bazzarooo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice!!!!

Was gonna say you boys add delts and I'll come and err spot you but trojon beat me to it.

flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10) flook1e is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Target areas sound good, so I'm up for this with whoever wants in. I'm not a big fan of generic compound or push/pull sessions like - doesn't give me gains.

Which gym we thinking?

Target areas sound good, so I'm up for this with whoever wants in. I'm not a big fan of generic compound or push/pull sessions like - doesn't give me gains.

Which gym we thinking?
    I think he was thinking The Edge, unsure though.

Originally Posted by kentpaul View Post
    im in fulham. there are a couple of brit bb sites though, muscle talk and uk muscle are the main ones but testosterone muscle is established as well
    ^ from the other thread. For those of you wanting to meet people regularly it might be easier to arrange meets on UK based websites. UK Muscle being the best imo.

Which gym we thinking?
    If it's Leeds am sure we can blag a "Free Trial" - but I train at The Edge, am happy to train anywhere in Leeds central I can walk/jog to (my apartment above Maluka (sp?) / formerly Bar risa).

Doesn't have to be a push/pull, but I am not in a position to be able to nail "arms" as a session, am not big/lean enough - I am pretty much restarting after 2-3 months off training (and eating junk)... But if you want to do arms, I can still jump in and do a mix of delts and arms etc. Sometimes it's good to have someone you don't know just tag along (I get this all the bloody time at the gym) and motivate each other - so long as all persons are motivated! I am ALWAYS up for learning from anyone, except super noobs who don't listen ofc, and hound you for - "what protein to take?" "What brand of protein do you take" "how many protein shakes do you take" all day everyday - not in the mood for one of those lmao!

I think he was thinking The Edge, unsure though.

^ from the other thread. For those of you wanting to meet people regularly it might be easier to arrange meets on UK based websites. UK Muscle being the best imo.
    We're on bb.com at the moment and I'm happy to stick to this for now. The UK muscle - I know someone who works for them, it seems like it's either a load of chavs or pros/roid monsters, I'm not at either stage (yet) lol!

I think a good idea is to at least keep a thread/log together so we can help each other out and then touch base contact train wise every so often, monthly basis or something to re-boost the motivation/thoughts etc. Undoubtedly if the London lot do something again I'll pop along, but it seems they do rare sporadic meets.

GUYZUZ - Am going to train tomorrow afternoon - hoping to do shoulders or legs so if anyone is up for it leme know?

Am going to train on Sunday - anytime - hoping to do shoudlers or legs (whichever do not do tomo)

Am going to train Monday morning, probably re-cycle to chest/back again or whatevers - WHATEVERS SO BRING IT.

BRING IT.

If it's Leeds am sure we can blag a "Free Trial" - but I train at The Edge, am happy to train anywhere in Leeds central I can walk/jog to (my apartment above Maluka (sp?) / formerly Bar risa).

Doesn't have to be a push/pull, but I am not in a position to be able to nail "arms" as a session, am not big/lean enough - I am pretty much restarting after 2-3 months off training (and eating junk)... But if you want to do arms, I can still jump in and do a mix of delts and arms etc. Sometimes it's good to have someone you don't know just tag along (I get this all the bloody time at the gym) and motivate each other - so long as all persons are motivated! I am ALWAYS up for learning from anyone, except super noobs who don't listen ofc, and hound you for - "what protein to take?" "What brand of protein do you take" "how many protein shakes do you take" all day everyday - not in the mood for one of those lmao!

We're on bb.com at the moment and I'm happy to stick to this for now. The UK muscle - I know someone who works for them, it seems like it's either a load of chavs or pros/roid monsters, I'm not at either stage (yet) lol!

I think a good idea is to at least keep a thread/log together so we can help each other out and then touch base contact train wise every so often, monthly basis or something to re-boost the motivation/thoughts etc. Undoubtedly if the London lot do something again I'll pop along, but it seems they do rare sporadic meets.

GUYZUZ - Am going to train tomorrow afternoon - hoping to do shoulders or legs so if anyone is up for it leme know?

Am going to train on Sunday - anytime - hoping to do shoudlers or legs (whichever do not do tomo)

Am going to train Monday morning, probably re-cycle to chest/back again or whatevers - WHATEVERS SO BRING IT.

BRING IT.
    I've already mentioned about tomorrow to you, will let you know ASAP .
    LMAO that is terrible, they're not chavs! AHA.

Someone should get to it on the Log. I'm terrible with keeping track of anything so that rules me out on doing that.
    Shredded mentioned posting about setting a solid date for the first meet to give anyone that wants to come the time to plan around it if they have to.
    I'm also in London for a week in December if you are still there and want someone to train with I'd be up for that. (wouldn't go it alone in London, far too large and I'd brick it)

Lol i'd be surprised if UK muscle heads know what a macronutrient is

I've already mentioned about tomorrow to you, will let you know ASAP .
    LMAO that is terrible, they're not chavs! AHA.

Someone should get to it on the Log. I'm terrible with keeping track of anything so that rules me out on doing that.
    Shredded mentioned posting about setting a solid date for the first meet to give anyone that wants to come the time to plan around it if they have to.
    I'm also in London for a week in December if you are still there and want someone to train with I'd be up for that. (wouldn't go it alone in London, far too large and I'd brick it)
    From the stuff I was told (by someone who works for them) and the posts I've seen, I have yet to change opinion lolol!

Am always cool to meet up people who are eager to train and improve, so London or Leeds am up for it...

YOUR NEWCASTLE PARTY SHENANIGANS ARE WEAK SAUCE.

Lol i'd be surprised if UK muscle heads know what a macronutrient is
    lmao. I know someone on that forum who said there was too much science on bb.com which didn't make sense as it's bodybuilding... who is about 25% bf and 100% full of chit, hardly trains at all. Go on that uk forum and he's posting keto (with mayo + junk carbs lmao) log and also an advice thread - both of which are popular with other retards encouraging each other that a cheese, pepperoni and mayo diet will work...

From the stuff I was told (by someone who works for them) and the posts I've seen, I have yet to change opinion lolol!

Am always cool to meet up people who are eager to train and improve, so London or Leeds am up for it...

YOUR NEWCASTLE PARTY SHENANIGANS ARE WEAK SAUCE.

lmao. I know someone on that forum who said there was too much science on bb.com which didn't make sense as it's bodybuilding... who is about 25% bf and 100% full of chit, hardly trains at all. Go on that uk forum and he's posting keto (with mayo + junk carbs lmao) log and also an advice thread - both of which are popular with other retards encouraging each other that a cheese, pepperoni and mayo diet will work...
    ****e hotel internet means there is a 10% chance this post will actually end up being a post.
    WELL I THINK THEY'RE PRETTY.
    My Newcastle party shenanigans are about as weak as tungsten...

"other retards" lost it but that's harsh man! haha.

Edit: forgot to mention it's unlikely I can train today. My brother is too busy to drive me back I think. Fuuu.
    I could possibly get back for a session tomorrow though.
    Last edited by Kaph; 08-25-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast