Closed Thread
Page 301 of 313 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,030 of 9367
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Should check out the Nexus 7 looks pretty badass.
    Nah I like the GUI of apple products better, very intuitive. I would switch to all apple had I not bought my personal laptop last year and requested a dell for my work laptop. I'm seeing apple every where now.

I was never an apple fan due to the proprietary features but it's not so bad.

That nexus is nice though and I should have got that instead of kindle when I first got it. She wants the bigger screen too
    Last edited by schmack; 07-20-2012 at 05:35 PM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    People just hate themselves so much to do such monster act.
    Who wouldn't hate themselves if they picked texas to go vacation to.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Any recommendations for airlines to Korea brahs with best prices or does it not matter?
    I guess it depends on the level of comfort you want and how much to you is a good price. All economy seats differ from each airline. And since you live in the East Coast your flight time will be an extra 6+ hours to get to Seoul. If you're going economy for cheapest go China Eastern if you don't mind being seriously cramped in tiny seats and no leg room. Korean Air isn't too bad. If I'm traveling around asia then I go economy and I usually only fly Air China, Qatar Air, Eva Air, China Eastern, or Singapore Airlines. For longer trips then I usually fly business class and only go with Air China, Qatar Air, or Virgin Atlantic because they're safer. They switch out planes every 2-3 years so you're not on a hunk of sh!t that's been in service for like 30 years. Don't fly some U.S. brand airline because you're just a target in my opinion. You'll find out how much americans are hated when you go overseas especially Korea haha.

Semper Fi

Nah I like the GUI of apple products better, very intuitive. I would switch to all apple had I not bought my personal laptop last year and requested a dell for my work laptop. I'm seeing apple every where now.

That nexus is nice though and I should have got that instead of kindle when I first got it. She wants the bigger screen too
    Apple straight out rocks. Everything about a apple product is crafted well inside and out. I have yet to experience any hardware or software malfunctions.

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I guess it depends on the level of comfort you want and how much to you is a good price. All economy seats differ from each airline. And since you live in the East Coast your flight time will be an extra 6+ hours to get to Seoul. If you're going economy for cheapest go China Eastern if you don't mind being seriously cramped in tiny seats and no leg room. Korean Air isn't too bad. If I'm traveling around asia then I go economy and I usually only fly Air China, Qatar Air, Eva Air, China Eastern, or Singapore Airlines. For longer trips then I usually fly business class and only go with Air China, Qatar Air, or Virgin Atlantic because they're safer. They switch out planes every 2-3 years so you're not on a hunk of sh!t that's been in service for like 30 years. Don't fly some U.S. brand airline because you're just a target in my opinion. You'll find out how much americans are hated when you go overseas especially Korea haha.
    Thanks for the info bro I appreciate it. Would be nice to see family I haven't seen for over 30 years and hang out with my cuz park sang myun.

I agree apple products rock and the only thing really keeping me from using it is having to learn a new os and a few compatibility issues with some products I use for work but it's getting much better. I do like how you can use Microsoft or apple os. I suppose I gotta learn sooner or later.

When my personal laptop dies I will get mac
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the info bro I appreciate it. Would be nice to see family I haven't seen for over 30 years and hang out with my cuz park sang myun.

I agree apple products rock and the only thing really keeping me from using it is having to learn a new os and a few compatibility issues with some products I use for work but it's getting much better. I do like how you can use Microsoft or apple os. I suppose I gotta learn sooner or later.

When I started my current job a few years ago, my boss asked me what laptop I wanted. Because Mac OS X is a Unix variant, I went with the MacBook Pro - my first Mac work laptop.

I work in software, which has traditionally used Windows laptops, but almost all the tools are now available on OS X. And of course the CEO and the executive staff all use MacBooks
    ## chillin at home crew

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)

1000% agreed. When I first switched to my first Mac I fell in love with how "clean" the UI was. But it took me like a good week to figure out the ins and outs of the OS not because it was hard, in fact it was the total opposite. I was so used to how cluster fuarked Windows was to do the simplest tasks. I kinda subconsciously trained my brain to think like Windows (if that makes any sense)

Unless you play video games on your laptop you shouldn't have issues at all in regards to compatibility. I have Bootcamp on all my Macs and I seriously only use it to hack my Xbox360 (LULZ).
    Kind of a funny story I was recently in Washington State visiting one of my childhood friends at his work at Microsoft and I shieett you not 90% of the employee's all run Mac-books and closer to 95% all have iPhones.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Apple straight out rocks. Everything about a apple product is crafted well inside and out. I have yet to experience any hardware or software malfunctions.
    As a person who is in the Art/Design industry, I have always admired Apple's craftsmanship, and how they design their products. I never had any issues with any of my Macs except for a DOA Superdrive but they took care of it with the quickness. Some people bieetch about how "locked" Mac OSX is but that's what makes the software issues almost nonexistent.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    1000% agreed. When I first switched to my first Mac I fell in love with how "clean" the UI was. But it took me like a good week to figure out the ins and outs of the OS not because it was hard, in fact it was the total opposite. I was so used to how cluster fuarked Windows was to do the simplest tasks. I kinda subconsciously trained my brain to think like Windows (if that makes any sense)

Unless you play video games on your laptop you shouldn't have issues at all in regards to compatibility. I have Bootcamp on all my Macs and I seriously only use it to hack my Xbox360 (LULZ).
    Kind of a funny story I was recently in Washington State visiting one of my childhood friends at his work at Microsoft and I shieett you not 90% of the employee's all run Mac-books and closer to 95% all have iPhones.

As a person who is in the Art/Design industry, I have always admired Apple's craftsmanship, and how they design their products. I never had any issues with any of my Macs except for a DOA Superdrive but they took care of it with the quickness. Some people bieetch about how "locked" Mac OSX is but that's what makes the software issues almost nonexistent.
    Dude I get exactly what you say regarding getting use to working with clutter of Microsoft. Lol, I should have requested a mac
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

What I love about Apple is that it doesn't ever lag. For example the 3D guys usually will always have Max/Maya, Photoshop/Nuke, and AutoCad opened. On a PC the computer starts to slow down after 1 hour of use where a Apple will keep staying the same speed for a couple days without ever having it to be shut down or rebooted.

Semper Fi

Thor's sister Whor!

Semper Fi

DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanieDharma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dear Bros and Sis in iron,

I need your help. I joined a "best abs" photo contest in ********, and I need more likes on my photo to win it. I am currently the runner up! I just need just 2 clicks from you.

First, like this page:
    ********.com/FitnessSutra

Followed by my pic:
    ********.com/photo.php?fbid=475691175793977&set=a.4756906057940 34.120629.124537147576050&type=3&theater

Thank you, I really appreciate your help!
    Regards
    Danie D

Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hello my asian brothers and sistas all around the world WOO HOOO!
    feel free to rep your lil brother
    Life too short to be a bitch.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn a lot of one hit wonder posters.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the new iphone5 looks sick........ well if they keep the color scheme the same

i hated the chrome on my black iphone

the mudered out look is sick

Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post

Saweeet! My iPhone 4's 2-yr contract may be up by the time this hits.

With the larger screen size, looks like Apple is playing catchup to the Android handsets. I also heard rumors of a quad-core CPU so that's cool
    ## chillin at home crew

Rep beggers will be guaranteed a ride on the neg train.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rep beggers will be guaranteed a ride on the neg train.
    r u hittin up the O with the other swole azn brahs?
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

r u hittin up the O with the other swole azn brahs?
    I wish I could bro but I'm saving for a long vaca next summer to Korea if it's safe and if not most likely Hawaii.

You going?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup brahs! Just hit up legs today and it feeels real good!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dope do kinda want
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey asian bros...

First sign in for awhile. Have any of you gone to an orthopedic doctor before or neurologist? Could you please tell me how much it costed you for an exam (w/ or w/o insurance)?

Hope everyone has been doing well.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    hey asian bros...

First sign in for awhile. Have any of you gone to an orthopedic doctor before or neurologist? Could you please tell me how much it costed you for an exam (w/ or w/o insurance)?

OMG LOOK WHO IT IS!!! we hope youre been doing well.

i have not been to a orthopedic doctor. whats wrong?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

frauk it. gonna get some good cheatz meals...i want a burger.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup brahs! Just hit up legs today and it feeels real good!
    BRB, going down the stairs after hitting legs and doing the crab walk
    BRB, DAT pain droppin the deuce
    BRB, DOMS(delayed onset muscle soreness) for 6 days

But I still love leg days!

hey asian bros...

When I thought I snapped some sheet up on my left knee from basketball my co-pay was 20 bucks.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    OMG LOOK WHO IT IS!!! we hope youre been doing well.

i have not been to a orthopedic doctor. whats wrong?
    hehe I've missed my e-fam
    I've been doing okay. I'm appearing more often because I'm two days from finishing my last CPA exam. So... I will "see" y'all more often.

How've you been?

Remember that injury I told you about monthhhhs ago (towards the beginning of the year)? Well, it's gotten progressively worse and I don't have insurance so I called an ortho doctor here in Chicago but it's around $500 a visit so I may have to wait it out. I have an issue with my ulnar nerve being trapped so I've had bad blood circulation and I have numbness/pain in my hand. I couldn't train (well) for the whole time I've been off bb.com and it has gotten to the point if I ignore it any longer, I will permanently lose sensation in my hand and/or have less chance of recovering fully after nerve transposition surgery.

FUARRRK! I promised myself I won't cheat til my birthday in August.
    Eat two extra burgers for me brah!
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

When I thought I snapped some sheet up on my left knee from basketball my co-pay was 20 bucks.
    Everyone knows what DOMs are

What all did your visit include?

Everyone knows what DOMs are

What all did your visit include?
    You'd be surprised...
    EVO thought DOM's was a slang term for CD's. I wonder what was going though his head when I said I had dom's for 6 days straight.
    (SRS)

My first visit was a comprehensive exam of said knee.
    Pretty much asked me how I fuark it up, when does it bother me ect..
    Doc, presumed I tore my Meniscus and so did I.
    He ordered x-rays the first day. When it came back nothing showed so he proceeded with an MRI the following day.
    MRI showed a tiny, tiny, TINY tear but it also showed alot of liquid in my knee. So they just drained my knee, told me to try to keep off my knee til it was better and I went on my marry way.

CLIFFS:
    Initial visit = Comp exam and xrays
    Second visit = MRI and knee getting drained
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey asian bros...

Supsup! Around here a visit to the orthopedic would vary from $150-250 for the visit only... If any x-rays or other treatments have to be done, that cost will skyrockettt! Sorry I don't have exact numbers or prices around your area; your best bet is to call around and see how much each place would charge.

Eat it up brah!

BRB, going down the stairs after hitting legs and doing the crab walk
    BRB, DAT pain droppin the deuce
    BRB, DOMS(delayed onset muscle soreness) for 6 days
    Lol my workout wasn't too intense, I'm still getting back into the swing of things so I stuck with lighter weight and hit full rom... especially on squats

Remember that injury I told you about monthhhhs ago (towards the beginning of the year)? Well, it's gotten progressively worse and I don't have insurance so I called an ortho doctor here in Chicago but it's around $500 a visit so I may have to wait it out. I have an issue with my ulnar nerve being trapped so I've had bad blood circulation and I have numbness/pain in my hand. I couldn't train (well) for the whole time I've been off bb.com and it has gotten to the point if I ignore it any longer, I will permanently lose sensation in my hand and/or have less chance of recovering fully after nerve transposition surgery.
    I'm pretty sure you know this already, but the best way to go about this prior to seeing a specialist would be preventing yourself from aggravating the nerve more. You can also try to soak your hands in warm water and then give them a thorough massage afterwards.

My dad has these symptoms so we've tried a lot of things to help with the numbness.

You'd be surprised...
    EVO thought DOM's was a slang term for CD's. I wonder what was going though his head when I said I had dom's for 6 days straight.
    (SRS)

My first visit was a comprehensive exam of said knee.
    Pretty much asked me how I fuark it up, when does it bother me ect..
    Doc, presumed I tore my Meniscus and so did I.
    He ordered x-rays the first day. When it came back nothing showed so he proceeded with an MRI the following day.
    MRI showed a tiny, tiny, TINY tear but it also showed alot of liquid in my knee. So they just drained my knee, told me to try to keep off my knee til it was better and I went on my marry way.

CLIFFS:
    Initial visit = Comp exam and xrays
    Second visit = MRI and knee getting drained
    nice of you to have cliffs on such a short story. damn did the bros get that lazy to read a tiny paragraph nowadays? lol

Wow that's a great exam price (as if I know anything about exam prices) for X-rays and a MRI. I definitely did not make an appointment when I was told it's $500 w/o insurance. lol

and about Evo, I don't believe you

Closed Thread
Page 301 of 313 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast