Page 315 of 317 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,450 of 9495
    Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spain do the possession thing more than the lets actually score goals thing.
    Which is a new direction from their previous displays.

In Euro Cup, they were hardly the immovable object they are now.
    In the World cup they were gunning for impressions.
    In this iteration they're just trying to uphold their newfound status by innovating on something that was effective for them.
    Del bosque is trying to please all his talented midfielders with different political backgrounds.

Spain are ruthless, and they have everything under their control.
    They carry on their passing game with an unparalleled cockiness.
    They are a collective bullfighter taunting the madness of the bull.
    Waiting for the beast to die as slowly as possible
    angriest in its last minute.

Cliffs

- Spain is mocking its opponents and rubbing it in everyone's face.
    - I hate them.
    ΩΩPresident of the Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Royal Admiration Guild©©

Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    No because Liverpool are shiit lol.

No but seriously I can understand Irish brahs supporting uk clubs because of proximity reasons.

Also I'm just saying that to this Mexican guy because he talks a whole load of shiit calling Young a diver when his team has kunts like Busquets.
    I can't wait for the Premier League season brah, gonna try get tickets to a big Liverpool game, hopefully Man United!

lol yeah I hate Busquets that little manlet kunt

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swaggahh View Post
    I can't wait for the Premier League season brah, gonna try get tickets to a big Liverpool game, hopefully Man United!

lol yeah I hate Busquets that little manlet kunt

rofl do you even football?
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should never let two girls in the team take pks
    Liverpool F.C. - YNWA

"Not quite the star but my heart's in it." Wale

Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    rofl do you even football?

was jokes brah, i know hes over 6ft anyway.

Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anegusse View Post
    you should never let two girls in the team take pks

No one in England is naming their kid Ashley for a while now.

They're running out of names...
    ΩΩPresident of the Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Royal Admiration Guild©©

UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Swaggahh View Post

lol yeah I hate Busquets that little diving kunt
    fixed

zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All that I got out of the last 3 pages (aside from the 2-3 posts exchanged between me and Jamaicabrah, which where the only ones about today's game) is that Barca fans are so sensitive lol

brb can't say anything bad about Barca (or Spain) or your post is irrelevant. (or you'll be called a "troll" in the case of some ******* who disappeared from this thread)
    **AC Milan**
    -------✘-------

"Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are."- saffaBRAH (RIP brother)

----

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving the mark."

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This right here is what tells me your opinion matters as much as the opinion of a bull terrier. That is probably the most stupid argument this thread and all his versions has seen.

You know someone doesnt have a clue about football when they say something like this. When they say that you can only be a fan of a team if you live in the city they play.

Im sorry, i was only half-serious before when i mocked your posts, but now im srs. You are now irrelevant ITT. Seriously, you are now the joke of this thread.

Just when i thought you couldnt get more retarded, you went ahead and did it. I dont see how your next post could be even more retarded, will you surprise me?
    Lol you're mad as fuuck son.

I knew the gloryhunter thing would make you mad.

And the only retarded comments we have seen over the last couple of pages have been you calling the game today boring and you having a go at Young for diving a few times being a Barca fan.

That's like me having a go at Portsmouth for their team not keeping their finances in check. Do you even think before you post?
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont see how your next post could be even more retarded, will you surprise me?
    Lol you're mad as fuuck son.

I knew the gloryhunter thing would make you mad.

And the only retarded comments we have seen over the last couple of pages have been you calling the game today boring and you having a go at Young for diving a few times being a Barca fan.

That's like me having a go at Portsmouth for their team not keeping their finances in check. Do you even think before you post?

Wow, you actually did you cheeky kunt. Went even more retard there.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that familiar old feeling of disappointment.

to be fair, im glad the two people who missed their pens were young and cole. fuking arseholes.
    Manchester City Crew
    Photographer - tomhort.com

Originally Posted by zergfest View Post
    All that I got out of the last 3 pages (aside from the 2-3 posts exchanged between me and Jamaicabrah, which where the only ones about today's game) is that Barca fans are so sensitive lol

brb can't say anything bad about Barca (or Spain) or your post is irrelevant. (or you'll be called a "troll" in the case of some ******* who disappeared from this thread)
    I know you are refering to me lol but you are wrong. In not sensitive at all, my jimmies are perfectly unrustled. Im an old dog in this thread dude i just know how to bring drama to the thread.

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, you actually did you cheeky kunt. Went even more retard there.
    You know someone has lost an argument when they just call someone else's posts retarded without pinpointing the reasons why.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

You know someone has lost an argument when they just call someone else's posts retarded without pinpointing the reasons why.
    Yeah i got bored. After the whole "cant support a team if you dont live in the same city" argument i knew i was in a troll fight but i wasnt feeling it so i think im good thanks.

Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This right here is what tells me your opinion matters as much as the opinion of a bull terrier. That is probably the most stupid argument this thread and all his versions has seen.
    I know you are refering to me lol but you are wrong. In not sensitive at all, my jimmies are perfectly unrustled. Im an old dog in this thread dude i just know how to bring drama to the thread.
    My location is a dog Crew

dafuq is it with you and dogs brah? lol
    ++ Positive Crew ++

☆ Misschill Appreciation Crew ☆

** Madridistas Crew **

★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT Crew ★

** Knicks will be back (soon.jpg) Crew **

Originally Posted by Winter52 View Post
    My location is a dog Crew

dafuq is it with you and dogs brah? lol
    well for starters i live in a dog lol

Yeah i got bored. After the whole "cant support a team if you dont live in the same city" argument i knew i was in a troll fight but i wasnt feeling it so i think im good thanks.
    Thanks then, feels good to have won.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

well for starters i live in a dog lol

rofl

i live in a dog crew

oh sweet jesus

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin his dogs more than anything, mirin the dog's BWC lol,
    I see a trend here.

Thread's gonna be over soon, here you go:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145966723

Thanks then, feels good to have won.
    lol yes you are the best troll, congratulations

Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    I see a trend here.
    lol, how could you even find that you little stalker? I dont even remember posting that. You scary

anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    typical english fans will be calling for Hodgson's head. England we good up to this point but dreadful in this game. England will need to get rid of the old players and start fresh with the young players. Once wilsher is good and ready, they can stop relaying in Lamps and Gerrard, who actually did good this tournament
    Liverpool F.C. - YNWA

Glad none of the LFC players besides Gerrard took the pks they would have had so **** coming against them and the coach for piking them
    Liverpool F.C. - YNWA

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Typical England fans actually like Hodgeson, the only reason Redknapp was "favourite" was because he was every journalist's dream interviewee. Now that he's descended into irrelevance and England are playing okay (this is the best they've done since 2006), it's not even a question. They could have gone out in the group stages and he'd keep his job because he came to it so late. The fact that the team looks actually organised just helps his cause.

I don't care what anyone says, the back 4 plus Hart showed a masterclass of defence tonight, England were let down by their midfield and attack, as were Italy. If you look at the possession and goal attempts stats, you're an idiot, until extra time the game was more or less even. In terms of clear-cut chances, it was probably 4-3 to Italy. Shooting from 40 yards and passing around the defence mean nothing in reality.

anybody have that gif where mourinho and ronaldo n shiit are dancing in an alley way? rofl

edit; nvm found it roflz

zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I said 3 pages ago that was before 3 new pages appeared as I was posting lol. I was referring to a poster before you who seemed mad because people insulted Spain/Barca lol

You and Kadafi's arguments made me lol a bit
    **AC Milan**
    -------✘-------

"Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are."- saffaBRAH (RIP brother)

----

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving the mark."

FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Founder of the Jason Genova archive.

Registered User Strawberryfluff's Avatar
    Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strawberryfluff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Being from the UK I most probably saw more United games last season than you did
    What's your reason to think that? You watched the games on TV (or stream) and so did Ken-O. Somehow I managed to watch every City game last season living in Barcelona. But of course, for proximity reasons I have a better clue than anyone living further away from Manchester than 1385.67 kilometers so I'm good compared to most of the world. Last season I lived in Barcelona Sants, a stone throw away from Nou Camp, so proximity dictates I was the most legit and knowledgeable fan in the world because that's how these things work. And on that note, I can inform you that it just looks stupid when you try to slag Pedro off as a diver. One time he got hit in the throat and clutched his face instead. That's it. And that's the end of that discussion since I win by proximity.

Also, whenever I ask English people where they are from, they say the UK. Every time, and that's without fail until just now, I ask a Scottish person where he's from, he will say Scotland. Are you always an exception to the rule, or was that just a one off to somehow bring your self closer to Manchester and EPL? This smells of closet gloryhunter and lacking patriotism.

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't even know if that game was boring or not, I spent most of the time shouting at the television. When Rooney did his bicycle kick the guy in front of me knocked 5 full pints of beer on the floor. It seemed pretty exciting to me but you can never tell what a neutral will think.

Originally Posted by Strawberryfluff View Post
    What's your reason to think that? You watched the games on TV (or stream) and so did Ken-O. Somehow I managed to watch every City game last season living in Barcelona. But of course, for proximity reasons I have a better clue than anyone living further away from Manchester than 1385.67 kilometers so I'm good compared to most of the world. Last season I lived in Barcelona Sants, a stone throw away from Nou Camp, so proximity dictates I was the most legit and knowledgeable fan in the world because that's how these things work. And on that note, I can inform you that it just looks stupid when you try to slag Pedro off as a diver. One time he got hit in the throat and clutched his face instead. That's it. And that's the end of that discussion since I win by proximity.

Also, whenever I ask English people where they are from, they say the UK. Every time, and that's without fail until just now, I ask a Scottish person where he's from, he will say Scotland. Are you always an exception to the rule, or was that just a one off to somehow bring your self closer to Manchester and EPL? This smells of closet gloryhunter and lacking patriotism.
    Anyone I know would say "England". He is a blatant Rangers fan which doesn't exactly sound like glory hunting right now. And for the record, proximity doesn't define who you support, but the place you grow up should. I lived right next to old trafford when they won the champions league and still didn't care that they won.

All I'll say is this. Is it totally random that someone from another country picks Barcelona? Do they draw teams out of a hat? No. The only fans I recognise are the ones who grew up supporting a local club, or at least had a parent who took them to games. The nostalgia of supporting your local club is incomparable to merely watching someone score a goal on TV for a team you picked out of thin air.

Originally Posted by MiKey4 View Post
    I don't even know if that game was boring or not, I spent most of the time shouting at the television. When Rooney did his bicycle kick the guy in front of me knocked 5 full pints of beer on the floor. It seemed pretty exciting to me but you can never tell what a neutral will think.
    I was just thinking National Legend moment!..... nvm, he missed lol

Balotelli did an over the head kick in the same game as well. Almost made Lescott+Terry+Hart look bad lol
    **AC Milan**
    -------✘-------

----