Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    Why you jumping to the V-card conclusions? Stop thinking so far a head, you'll get yourself into trouble. Casually get his number (find a commonality and suggest hanging out some time, maybe in a group setting so their is less pressure etc).

For example:
    You: You cheering for Miami or OKC?
    Guy: Durant is one of my favorite players so OKC
    You: Me too! You got any plans for game 5?
    Guy: Nope
    You: Me and my friends and gonna go out for some beers and watch the game if you wanna come, here let me get your number...

(just an example)

text him. see how the convo goes (if it gets flirty or you get friend zoned). go from there. PS. Nothing sexier to a guy than confidence. don't doubt yourself, make a move.
    girl why you ignoring my awkward advances?

Originally Posted by halfmoongirl View Post
    wtf i didn't even see your post before i posted that reply. had to look up what a spoon pic is too.

i know you just want to see some indian cleavage lol.

but i will comply because i have low self-esteem... doesn't have to include face right?

ok guys i will take your advice and ask him out. i'm going to ask him what he does on the weekends/when he's not in the gym, and say we should do something together. might also offer to lotion his hands to get rid of his calluses, lol.
    oh lawd didnt know you were indian may pursue you myself.

Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol!!!

I do not lift at all Rhythm_of_Life's Avatar
    Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm_of_Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you must have missed this part:

me being the one to approach him when I see him, smiling, asking him questions, laughing, touching him, etc.
    I know you lack balls, but grow a pair and ask him out.

FFS women why are you so ****ing complicated.

CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THAAAAANK YOU. this is what I was looking for.

I would get more nervous in a group setting so I just want to do something one-on-one.

edit: do girls get friend-zoned??
    They're lucky if they get friend zoned.... most guys will either want you or want nothing to do with you.

-edit- and most of the ones that are your "friends", would have sex with you if given the chance, so completely innocent guy/girl friendships are very rare

halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    oh lawd didnt know you were indian may pursue you myself.
    want to neg so bad for obviously not reading everything i wrote in this thread (since i clearly mentioned it already), but i won't..

true story: got hit on by a different black guy every day this last week. /being an indian girl

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    THAAAAANK YOU. this is what I was looking for.

I would get more nervous in a group setting so I just want to do something one-on-one.

edit: do girls get friend-zoned??
    They're lucky if they get friend zoned.... most guys will either want you or want nothing to do with you.
    every girl i have tried to friend zone either turned on the crazy mode or was all "find whatever you're an ******* anyway". or they just wont take no for an answer

Registered User YouJellyBitches's Avatar
    YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ask him out.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)

Instead I get men who have never actually had girls ask them out telling me to ask a guy out.
    How are you so certain of this? You are thinking way too deep. Because you asked him to hang outside of the gym doesn't mean it's now official, you guys are now breaking the V card and getting married. Asking someone out could just be an icebreaker to get to know each other better.

halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    How are you so certain of this? You are thinking way too deep. Because you asked him to hang outside of the gym doesn't mean it's now official, you guys are now breaking the V card and getting married. Asking someone out could just be an icebreaker to get to know each other better.
    yeah yeah. i know.... this is why i've never had a boyfriend/am a virgin/foreveralone.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)

-edit- and most of the ones that are your "friends", would have sex with you if given the chance, so completely innocent guy/girl friendships are very rare
    WOW a female that actually gets it!

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    What, I just tired helping your dumb ass out, how do you know I havent slayed more poon tang then half of Pakistan and India combined?

Ask him out to drinks with friends, obviously if he is the typical Paki he hasnt seen a vagina since he was born, so he wouldnt know how to ask a girl out.
    lol take a look around brah, how many Paki casanovas and players do you see lol.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NotBigEnough206 again.

I'm in my early 20's... yeah I missed the 'slut it up in college' train. Feel like a freak. At least I know most desi guys would actually like that about me.

No offense, but it sounds like you're feeding me feminist bull****. "isnt secure enough to handle a woman who knows what she wants" lol. IDGAF if he can't handle a woman who knows what she wants, I just want him to want ME.
    "feminist bull****"? You don't care if a guy you're into can't handle a strong woman?

Good luck with your female chauvinist pig goals of 2012.

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NotBigEnough206 again.

"feminist bull****"? You don't care if a guy you're into can't handle a strong woman?

Good luck with your female chauvinist pig goals of 2012.
    Love you too girl :-)
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Location: W. Sussex / Alberta, Canada or, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXiiV is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Almost wet myself the whole way through this.

Easy answer: ask him.
    Reason: Unless you look like you were hit by a bus a straight guy would pretty much always say yes to any girl asking him out.

CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    every girl i have tried to friend zone either turned on the crazy mode or was all "find whatever you're an ******* anyway". or they just wont take no for an answer
    Some girls can't handle rejection, so the easiest thing for us to do is hate you to get over it. Just end it early if you know nothing is there. The sooner the better. Chances are some of them really like you. So don't get their hopes up if you know you're not into them.

Some girls can't handle rejection, so the easiest thing for us to do is hate you to get over it. Just end it early if you know nothing is there. The sooner the better. Chances are some of them really like you. So don't get their hopes up if you know you're not into them.
    Any girl that I have friend zoned called me all the bad names in the dictionary. I always had the clueless look in my face and actually started believing I was a horrible person but I still didn't know why lol

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cause guys love rejection too... pls go

you don't see us hating a girl is we get rejected, we move the f*ck on

the women logic in this thread pisses me off. stop being a b*tch. my ex asked me out which i give her props for. i said yes, why? cause she was good looking and i wanted to get to know her

believe me... a guy... he wouldn't be talking to you if he wasn't up for hanging out with you. now go ask him out, and stop bringing shame to women

oh, and you want to know my exes way of trying to say she liked me until she decided to ask me out? she added me on fb and not my brother, that was her "hint". f*cking women logic, i swear. no that's not a hint. flirting with me would be a hint, too bad she was too insecure to flirt but secure enough to ask me out. (crazy) women and their stupid games. oh, and i do not agree with said woman who asked about basketball and agreeing on whoever he likes. How about you don't lie, and fool around saying, "i actually like xxxx". Why? Because you have your own opinion, you don't have to being a stupid b*tch who plays mind games and lies.

When will it be mine turn to see a girl who isn't f*cking dumb (but looks good)

Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    Any girl that I have friend zoned called me all the bad names in the dictionary. I always had the clueless look in my face and actually started believing I was a horrible person but I still didn't know why lol
    haha, well did you blatantly tell them they're friend zoned? I kinda just ignore them in unless I have to be around them. If I have to be around them I just act like everything is cool, but would ignore her > another chick (makes girl cling more though...)

Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's just not that into you.
    Yeah... I guess I should join the Over 35 Forum now, right ?

1. i never get peoples hopes up, i am a pretty forward chick 2. when i get rejected...which is very often i just cry myself to sleep and call my mommy and tell her women are big meanie heads

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not ask him out. Men love women that are forward and know what they want.

Why not ask him to go out for a drink be casual and say Im going out with friends for drinks, why dont you come out and be my date.

Its not freaking hard.
    lololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lllll

loooolllllololol

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love getting friend zoned, means I keep my junk under the hood, keeps me out of trouble.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So there is this guy at the gym I met about a month ago and seen and talked to several times since; I even jumped in on him and his training partner's workout once. It seems like he likes me (comes up to talk to me, and talks a lot, smiles a lot [a little too much for my liking actually], touches me, even told me I have pretty eyes and a pretty smile once), but I'm not sure why he hasn't asked me out yet!? I'm shy and have no idea how to flirt with guys, but I'm trying to come out of my shell, and I think I've made it really obvious that I like him too [and want his **** lol]-- me being the one to approach him when I see him, smiling, asking him questions, laughing, touching him, etc.

WTF Female Misc.? Is it possible that he's shy even though he talks to everyone at the gym and mentioned some other girl one of the times we talked?
    And once again... I am so thankful I am not in the dating pool. I would shoot myself!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    And once again... I am so thankful I am not in the dating pool. I would shoot myself!
    the dating end of the pool is yellow and warm...

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the dating end of the pool is yellow and warm...
    And full of people who can't swim and don't know how to dive!!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

And full of people who can't swim and don't know how to dive!!
    but would you really want to swim or dive in a warm yellow liquid

but would you really want to swim or dive in a warm yellow liquid
    Not me but all these younger people sound more like they are trying to swim in a toilet full of sh*t...so thinking warm yellow liquid would be the lesser of 2 evils. Just sayin'!

As you can see from my avi I swim in the beautiful crystal clear waters in the Caribbean.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Not me but all these younger people sound more like they are trying to swim in a toilet full of sh*t...so thinking warm yellow liquid would be the lesser of 2 evils. Just sayin'!

As you can see from my avi I swim in the beautiful crystal clear waters in the Caribbean.
    caribbeans nice...i was going to buy a small island but i settled for this instead. spoon pic so you know im not frauding
    Last edited by Kemo1990; 06-20-2012 at 11:17 AM.

caribbeans nice...i was going to buy a small island but i settled for this instead. spoon pic so you know im not frauding
    [img][/img]
    Nice! Never would suspect you to be fraud about owning such a nice place. I know that is how you roll!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Nice! Never would suspect you to be fraud about owning such a nice place. I know that is how you roll!
    i have a couple ferraris that i like to drive when my veyrons in the shop too...but you know i dont want to show off

FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FinalGypsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoever said ask him to go running, that was a good idea. If he works out he'll at least agree to the opportunity to get some free cardio in. That way you have less of a chance at being rejected and can get to know him better to see if he really likes you or not.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op, is frauding. Definite troll, women don't talk like that; "friend-zoned?," dead give-away.