Thread: FAT burner

Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

FAT burner

I am looking for a good fat burner. I want the most extreme one out there, but I am worried about losing muscle. I train 5 days a week. I have started cardio 5 days a week for 30-40 min each time. I have cleaned up my diet, but want to get better results faster. Any recommendations?

SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoYouThink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Texastechnick View Post
    I am looking for a good fat burner. I want the most extreme one out there, but I am worried about losing muscle. I train 5 days a week. I have started cardio 5 days a week for 30-40 min each time. I have cleaned up my diet, but want to get better results faster. Any recommendations?
    Rather than a ‘fat burner’ have you tried supplementing with caffeine tablets before your workouts ? They help speed up our metabolic rate and also can help assist in fat loss... cheap/effective and well worth the $$$

Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SoYouThink View Post
    Rather than a ‘fat burner’ have you tried supplementing with caffeine tablets before your workouts ? They help speed up our metabolic rate and also can help assist in fat loss... cheap/effective and well worth the $$$
    I take noxipro, but never caffeine tablets

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jetfuel if you'd like a Stim based Fat Burner...Jet Fuel Pyro is our non-stim Fat Burner.
    Here to help!

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well it sounds like you have already covered all of the preliminaries to starting a fat burner (diet, cardio..etc). Some of the best fat burners that I have seen greatest success with is EFX Lean Fix, VPX Clenbutrex/Meltdown, Hydroxycut Hardcore and **** Lean Dreams. Just a few that like I said have done well for me.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MP shred matrix is a good caffeine based burner.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Texastechnick View Post

I like the combination of Oxylite Pro and PES Shift.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you should just quit
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" -Socrates.

Eat like an Animal. Train like a Monster. Sleep like a Baby.

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Heat or Heat ACC are great fat burners. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and best of luck finding what you're looking for
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into ErgoBurn NMT....great stuff!!! We have gotten amazing feedback on it!

(fantastic sale right now...buy a 120 cap bottle and get a 28 cap bottle free )
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...uestid=6544577
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Originally Posted by EATbigLIFThard View Post
    you should just quit
    I'll never quit.
    "I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win."
    -Arnold Palmer
    Nicole wouldn't look at me the same.