Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't wait to try this product out...the profile is AWESOME

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant wait for some sponsored supplement logs of this product
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    Keep us posted. It's available NOW actually.
    i know. but the wallet is quite chaffed at the moment. lmao.

any benefit to taking this 7 days vs 5 days?

WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    moderately impressed with the formula

not particularly interested with the blend for myself though, never been into these

however good luck with your goals and boners in 2012, AEN

RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Profile looks great. Can't wait to try it.
    Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's Why We Call It The Present.

It's Not What Happens to You. It's What You Do About It.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    So how do you guys recommend to run this for best results?
    Would this be most effective during a straight bulk (consistent caloric surplus) to assist with muscle mass increase while keeping fat gain minimal or would it be better to run with more of a recomp approach in mind? Or maybe even while cutting to maintain muscle mass while increasing fat loss?

Based on what I see I'm sure it could work well with all 3 scenarios.
    I was just wondering what the AEN mindset and recommendation is.
    The multi-dimensional capability of APE lends itself extremely well to all 3 scenarios, although I think it could and would shine the most in a recomp situation.

More detailed protocols for all 3 scenarios will be released in a while.

Originally Posted by Airborne83 View Post
    Where can this be purchased I just checked the BB store and its not there yet.
    bb.com will have it in a week or two hopefully. for now, check your reps

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i know. but the wallet is quite chaffed at the moment. lmao.

any benefit to taking this 7 days vs 5 days?
    I don't think there would be an additional benefit, I'll let Seb chime in though.

Originally Posted by SoonerMan28 View Post
    Can't wait to try this product out...the profile is AWESOME
    Looking forward to your feedback

dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If one of the reps could PM me for pricing and what not I would be interested in trying this. I have been running another test booster and I have seen little benefit I would like to try this before I give up on them!
    Dan

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for "evidence"

Originally Posted by dancombs83 View Post
    If one of the reps could PM me for pricing and what not I would be interested in trying this. I have been running another test booster and I have seen little benefit I would like to try this before I give up on them!
    Dan

It will retail for between $37 and $45 most likely. Check out our ******** page.

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, just for clarification, both TestoSurge and Testofen are derived from Fenugreek, but are not the same thing?

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The majority of claims made are from peer reviwed published studies on testosurge and Glycocarn. Admitidly, some of the unpublished data we have on testosurge is not available to the general public, but the main and most important suporrtive evidence is all out there FULL text and published in science journals. I already posted in our guess the ingredient thread, one of the latest glycocarn studies.

Besides the ingredent profile of APE, we really hope many of you will appreciate that nothing is underdosed, including the most costly and effective core ingredients. That was one of our goals with this product, as we truely felt the kitche sink approach in particular for test boosters, is a formula for failure and customer dissapointment. So, we went with what we believed to be the most effective ingredients, dosed them to match the research and covered the most important aspects of what APE is all about. We set out from the start with the mindset, to not try and do everything with APE, putting in 20-30+ underdosed ingredients, so we can make every claim under the sun.

As usual, we always try and use the best forms of ingredients as well, be it testosurge, glycocarn, eurygold long jack, even the Maca extract brings alot to the table.

I also urge people to not overlook the supportive roles from the vitamins and minerals included for optimal test production.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BB.com has assured us that APE will be up on their site to order by the end of THIS week.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Buying it for sure , no matter , wateva the price

Originally Posted by neo_jkj View Post
    Buying it for sure , no matter , wateva the price
    I like your passion sir! Are you a ******** fan of ours? If not, head over there for some useful information

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    I like your passion sir! Are you a ******** fan of ours? If not, head over there for some useful information
    Seb, you should change the fb link in your sig b/c that one is outdated.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any statement on testsurge vs. Testofen?
    can't wait to try the product. Looks like a very multidimensional product. Might be trying it on recomp or cut.

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    can i stack this with X Factor Advanced and triazole? should be a good stack no?.....
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Done....
    And I will be ordering it for sure, as BF is on back order . I really like the strong formula claim , jus 5 days of use, and all that, as I hate pills
    . Only thing is that shipping charges to India Will kill me, but rest assured I will be ordering it as soon as its available here.
    Will give u my feedback also for it ..
    Best of luck AEN

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, that's why there was no EuryGold left for BioForge

J/K, best of luck guys
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pizzic17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So hopefully people don't get too critical, it's just a question. At the age of 19, I know test boosters are pretty pointless, but this product also seems to have some other benefits. Would you recommend this to someone who was 19 and trying to recomp?? Or would there be no or very little effect?

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Seb, you should change the fb link in your sig b/c that one is outdated.
    Done and thanks for the heads up EE.

Originally Posted by Doolee View Post
    Any statement on testsurge vs. Testofen?
    can't wait to try the product. Looks like a very multidimensional product. Might be trying it on recomp or cut.
    Tesosurge, shouldn't be looked at like any fenugreek extract before it, its quite different in how and what's standardized and its clinical backing is far stronger. From a personal anecdotal standpoint, the difference is between night and day.

Multi dimensional is a great word to describe APE. Its truely designed to be a Test booster, body recomp and performance enhancer, with a power vasodilation effect coming from the Glyocarn.

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post
    can i stack this with X Factor Advanced and triazole? should be a good stack no?.....
    Xfactor yes, I'll have to get to you on the triazole.

Originally Posted by neo_jkj View Post
    Done....
    And I will be ordering it for sure, as BF is on back order . I really like the strong formula claim , jus 5 days of use, and all that, as I hate pills
    . Only thing is that shipping charges to India Will kill me, but rest assured I will be ordering it as soon as its available here.
    Will give u my feedback also for it ..
    Best of luck AEN
    Thank you and please link us to your feedback once you get some time under your belt with APE.

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Oh, that's why there was no EuryGold left for BioForge

J/K, best of luck guys
    lol, its true we used ALOT of Eurygold for this run of APE. I hope we were not a reason for the delays with your product.

As always, thank you for the kind words, its VERY rare when any company rep or formulator can ever actually step up and say something nice about a competitor, shows class and confidence.

nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed. can't wait to see some reviews on this. I Ran Bioforge and it was great, hope this works just as well..
    If it don't hurt, it's not working. Go big or go home!!

Originally Posted by NasGhost View Post
    So, just for clarification, both TestoSurge and Testofen are derived from Fenugreek, but are not the same thing?
    Correct, they are two distinct developed standardized extracts that are bringing about different results.

TestoSurge isn't just a fenugreek extract, it has been developed/standerized specifically high in grecunin and its clinical backing which is what the free test and bioavaible test claims in our write-up come from. Its a powerful natural aromatase inhibiter.

Originally Posted by Airborne83 View Post
    Where can this be purchased I just checked the BB store and its not there yet.
    They told us, it will be up in their store for purchase by the end of this week. If you want it sooner, check out my ******** link in signature.

They told us, it will be up in their store for purchase by the end of this week. If you want it sooner, check out my ******** link in signature.
    Website , Got no shipping option for India
    BB get this up ASAP

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gonna choose any loggers?>

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    gonna choose any loggers?>
    Yes we will in January
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your deals have been great as of late (nice rhyme scheme)

what are the chances of ..say

BOGO PSU

PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So only 20 day supply? Advantages on running 7 days a week vs 5?