Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)

If you are pear shaped, then WHENNNNNNN???

When will you or have you finally gotten the smoothness on the back of your legs to allow you to wear shorts?!
    I want to wear short shorts!! lol

I know it's all about losing bf but I just want a time frame of training, like 2yrs, 5 yrs? when?

I need some motivational hope! because by the looks of things, I'll have to reach an unhealthy 10% or lower bf before my fat legs and ass can CONFIDENTLY get into shorts!!

How many training yrs does/did it take you??
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver
    ----------------------------------

Our deepest wounds surround our greatest gifts....love and honor thyself.

-----------------------------------
    Your Outlook on Life is a direct reflection of how much you like Yourself.
    Good or Bad, Love Life, Love Yourself.....Que Viva La Vida!!!

-------------------------------------

funkyfifi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think you just have to start now to see changes the soonest!
    Weight train your legs hard, with a focus on the harmstrings! Have the right diet and right supplementation, and... Hello hot pants!!

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel your pain. I am pear shaped, too. But I still wear shorts. With a tight plan (that I STICK to) I can "smooth out" the lumps and bumps. But I will also have to be at a VERY low overall body fat % until I can see cuts, lines and separation there.

There is a bright side, though. Us pear-shaped people can show abs pretty quickly. Wear longer shorts for now and buy yourself some bikinis and midrifff-baring tops.
    Last edited by discdoggie; 04-08-2011 at 02:01 AM.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel your pain. My upper body is coming along nicely (imo) but my stinkin legs just want to hold on to all that fat!

But everyone is different and for some it takes months and for others years. It really just depends on your body.

But i agree with discdoggie, wear longer shorts (its pretty much all i own!) and look for things that show off those abs!

It does get better though, my legs have come a long way, though i still have a way to go, my shorts from last summer are fitting WAY diff now, much looser in the legs and tighter in the butt, and that is what i have been looking for! I am working on 2 years and i suspect another year will do it.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    There is a bright side, though. Us pear-shaped people can show abs pretty quickly. Wear longer shorts for now and buy yourself some bikinis and midrifff-baring tops.

I love that you see the bright side in this!

I've actually wondered if it is possible to get rid of this fat and I almost think, for me, it isn't. Don't know if I'm being defeatist or realistic but the bulk of my fat is in my thighs and even when I've been slimmer I've still had big cellulitey back of the legs. Mind you I haven't worked as hard at putting on some lean mass as I'm doing now so who knows where I'll be in a few years...
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's sad to hear that a bit of cellulite stops you from feeling confident. While working on working out I'd also work on not giving a fuq. You've worked hard for what you have, feel good about it instead of feeling bad for what you don't have.

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My legs are so far from perfect even after a couple of years of training.

My solution for now: tan them and do my best to accept it.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After two years of training my legs look pretty decent, and I think I managed to even out more or less my upper and lower body.
    Bulking and cutting is the solution, IMO, not straight fat loss.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    Agreed! I am looking at getting to a certain point and then its bulk baby bulk!! I was originally planning on a very long bulk but i may have to cut it in half as i am maid of honor in my best friends wedding next year. Cant be too fluffy cause the dress is all ready bought, lol!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I feel your pain. I am pear shaped, too. But I still wear shorts. With a tight plan (that I STICK to) I can "smooth out" the lumps and bumps. But I will also have to be at a VERY low overall body fat % until I can see cuts, lines and separation there.

LOLLL yes, that's what I did last summer and probably again this summer....longer shorts with short tops.

Thanks for the reply.
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    That's sad to hear that a bit of cellulite stops you from feeling confident. While working on working out I'd also work on not giving a fuq. You've worked hard for what you have, feel good about it instead of feeling bad for what you don't have.
    Yeah, I've thought about this also, especially when I see some woman at my gym wearing short shorts and have lots of cellulite....I wonder...wowww! how do they have the courage?!

Thing is, that if I look at myself in the mirror at home, I think i could probably do it! My profile pics of my behind look as I see myself in them....yes, cellulite, but I could get away with wearing short shorts without looking gross! BUT THEN.....
    I see myself in a mirror in a clothing store mirror where they have all those florescent bright lights and I see...EEEEUWWWWWWWWWWWW!! GROSSSSS!! and then that's the end of my "not giving a fuq." LOL
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    My legs are so far from perfect even after a couple of years of training.

My solution for now: tan them and do my best to accept it.
    Yeah, the tan makes a big difference, but I just refuse to work this hard and long at it, to just accept it, but I just want to know when?! I need to see the light at the end of the tunnel! lol
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    After two years of training my legs look pretty decent, and I think I managed to even out more or less my upper and lower body.
    julia! I'm glad you answered me, I was looking at your pics yesterday.
    So 2 years you say?? I completed 1 year on Feb. 1st so I still have another year ahead of me for 2 years, but at least it's hope!

Did you even have celullite on your legs before?? So you think just more cycles/time will do it as opposed to getting low enough in BF that the body has no choice but to use the fat there??

I appreciate your answers!
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    i dont think it has anything to do with confidence as much as it does pride!! i am way too proud to go around with short shorts and cellulite on my legs! i look at other people and i wonder why they do it! plus, what the guys say about it....... wow! they can be very cruel, and that is another reason that i dont wear shorts.

as far as how long it takes. FOREVER! i am at 15% body fat right now and i still have cellulite on my thighs and ass! hate it, hate it, hate it!!! so i figure im going to have to get to maybe 12% and then maybe i can gain some back and it will be smooth. hell if i know! i have been working on it for a year and a half. but i can say that it is getting better but not better enough for me to wear short shorts!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

I want to look like you.. mrmbm's Avatar
    mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have always been jealous of my friend who has a pear shape because she can wear all those cool styles that show the tummy!! She has the cutest board shorts that she wears with a bikini top...I can only hope to have a flat tummy some day.
    I'm never gonna be this fat again...
    --------------------------

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My latest journal! Follow along...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141007621

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    i dont think it has anything to do with confidence as much as it does pride!! i am way too proud to go around with short shorts and cellulite on my legs! i look at other people and i wonder why they do it! plus, what the guys say about it....... wow! they can be very cruel, and that is another reason that i dont wear shorts.

as far as how long it takes. FOREVER! i am at 15% body fat right now and i still have cellulite on my thighs and ass! hate it, hate it, hate it!!! so i figure im going to have to get to maybe 12% and then maybe i can gain some back and it will be smooth. hell if i know! i have been working on it for a year and a half. but i can say that it is getting better but not better enough for me to wear short shorts!
    As the Teen Miscers say.... "Lettuce be reality for a moment" (LOL)....

DH... you can Deadlift 300lbs and your upper body is RIDICULOUS. You've got some body parts right now that both women AND men would kill for girl! We're often our own worst critics and tend to gloss over our best features while highlighting our "not so great" ones. I fully understand the desire to wear clothes that highlight your best features but don't ever let stop you from doing what you want to do (or being comfortable).

Hell I have some of the skinniest chicken legs that you'd ever want to see but I'll be damned if I go outside in the summer (or to the beach) in long pants! People can stare at my "getaway sticks" all they want!

All we can do for the moment is keep working towards our goals... and as long as we keep working our azzes off we'll get there. In the meantime... don't sweat it. I don't care if your name is Jamie freakin' Eason... no one's perfect.

Honesly it has nothing to do with confidence, i am just not going to wear a short with a 3 inch inseam for fear of my woohaa or butt falling out. Thats just trashy.

And i find it impossible to find shorts that are more than a 3 in inseam.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Honesly it has nothing to do with confidence, i am just not going to wear a short with a 3 inch inseam for fear of my woohaa or butt falling out. Thats just trashy.

And i find it impossible to find shorts that are more than a 3 in inseam.
    jcrew.com carries a nice 5" chino short, I still have a couple pairs from last year. They are great for those of us who want to wear shorts, DON'T want to wear "board" shorts, but are too modest for the standard 3" inseam.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For those of us who struggle with cellulite on the back of our legs (that would be me), how about those tight bike shorts that squeeze it all the bottom and make it look all that much worse. Attractive, huh?

Or....light fabric, light-colored yoga pants, where the dimples show through. Lovely....

For the life of me, I got stay clear of those styles.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
    julia! I'm glad you answered me, I was looking at your pics yesterday.
    So 2 years you say?? I completed 1 year on Feb. 1st so I still have another year ahead of me for 2 years, but at least it's hope!

Did you even have celullite on your legs before?? So you think just more cycles/time will do it as opposed to getting low enough in BF that the body has no choice but to use the fat there??

I appreciate your answers!
    I did have some, but it was never really bad. However, I always had heavier bottom due to bad distribution.
    Get down to 19-20% bf and then start a clean bulk.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sinduh View Post
    jcrew.com carries a nice 5" chino short, I still have a couple pairs from last year. They are great for those of us who want to wear shorts, DON'T want to wear "board" shorts, but are too modest for the standard 3" inseam.
    http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/shorts.jsp

They do, but are they out of their minds. Those prices....WTF?

Thank you though .

Originally Posted by sinduh View Post
    Is that in women's sizes?? Because i dont fit into womens sizes. I have to shop juiors and therein lies my prob. Normally cant find 5 inch inseam in juniors clothes, and most womens clothes make me look like my great grandomother if they fit at all. While my great grand ma looks good for her age, im not 98, lol!!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just want to pipe in with an "Apple" point of view. I am an apple. I am at a lean BF right now, 19-20% and by belly is still flabby. I am lean on the upper and the lower but the middle, not so much. I *still* look 3 mos pregnant. Just a little pouch that wont go away and some back fat that wont budge.

So we all have our challenges. If we were all perfect I think we would be dead.

Ass busting work + consistency + time = results. -Lyle M.

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post

It does have to do with confidence though... as in the person who started this thread & that I was talking to, said.

But to reply to you, you're letting shallow jerks make your actions for you. Why care what some mean stranger thinks of your body parts? They're crappy people, pay no attention to them.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm pear shaped but I'm very lucky that I don't have cellulite. So even though I carry fat on my legs, it's not lumpy. I'm quite pleased about this, because I've never had a lean bottom except for the few times I've competed. It's just too hard and restrictive to get so lean that I have great seperation.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    For those of us who struggle with cellulite on the back of our legs (that would be me), how about those tight bike shorts that squeeze it all the bottom and make it look all that much worse. Attractive, huh?

Or....light fabric, light-colored yoga pants, where the dimples show through. Lovely....

For the life of me, I got stay clear of those styles.
    Yeah, I agree those bike shorts are sexy, kinda makes me look like a sausage that has burst its casing lol.
    This is my lifestory..sigh... those dimples on the cheeks, not so cute. It's so discouraging because sometimes I see the changes taking place and then other times I think of all the hard work I am putting into changing my body and ALL I see is cellulite. GROSS.
    Makes me want to scream in frustration.
    In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Forget mistakes, forget failures. Forget everything but what you're going to do now and do it.

PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I'm pear shaped but I'm very lucky that I don't have cellulite. So even though I carry fat on my legs, it's not lumpy. I'm quite pleased about this, because I've never had a lean bottom except for the few times I've competed. It's just too hard and restrictive to get so lean that I have great seperation.
    I'm so jealous of you non-cellulite people ... wish mine would just disappear. If I had a choice I wouldn't mind being a bit bigger but smoother.
    In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Forget mistakes, forget failures. Forget everything but what you're going to do now and do it.

Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone looked at LaVida's progress pics???

LaVida, unfortunately you have a very odd distribution of body fat. Sorry, I don't want to sound insensitive here, but there is NO WAY you are 17% body fat. Because of your non-typical body fat distribution. It looks like you carry about 17-18% fat in your abdominal area, 22-25% in your upper back and arms, and around 35%? in your glute and thigh areas.

Not sure what you are using for body fat calculation.

But anyways, you do look really good and your abs are fantastic! You're efforts really do show through.

I'd say lower your calorie intake to cut the Body fat %

Originally Posted by Janina5309 View Post
    Has anyone looked at LaVida's progress pics???

LaVida, unfortunately you have a very odd distribution of body fat. Sorry, I don't want to sound insensitive here, but there is NO WAY you are 17% body fat. Because of your non-typical body fat distribution. It looks like you carry about 17-18% fat in your abdominal area, 22-25% in your upper back and arms, and around 35%? in your glute and thigh areas.

Not sure what you are using for body fat calculation.

But anyways, you do look really good and your abs are fantastic! You're efforts really do show through.

I'd say lower your calorie intake to cut the Body fat %
    We have all ready had that discussion, no need to rehash it.

But the truth it that yes some people can be very lean on top and not so lean on the bottom. When taking caliper measurements, they can be very scewed if you are using a formula with mainly upper body site measuerments if all your fat is lower body.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymbabe18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the opposite problem.
    I've always had thinner legs and a "thigh gap." But im having quite a hard time getting abs