Closed Thread
Page 102 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 9178
    neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To give an outsider's view here, and lets be honest, sometimes you guys could use one, that:

Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Anyways, people want to focus on the things that divide Christians, I.e. the role of Mary, the nature of Communion/Eucharist, predestination/free will, the Sabbath, etc.
    To most non-christians it all looks very similar. Yeah, there are differences. But protestant, catholic, eastern orthodox, whatever, they are all like 99% the same. You guys just keep looking at the difference in details instead of the parts that are shared.
    All of this has been posted before, and all of this will be posted again.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AOD86GT View Post
    What did you mean by heresy (the books)? It was fiction but was based on what would happen during the apocolypse and second coming of Christ. It is sad what the world is coming to now a days.
    Yea I consider the books close to heresy. The books allow the imagination of someone who isn't strong in the Christian theology to deviate from what scripture actually says.

I think the same way about the books as I do with TBN.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Yea I consider the books close to heresy. The books allow the imagination of someone who isn't strong in the Christian theology to deviate from what scripture actually says.

I think the same way about the books as I do with TBN.
    Excuse my ignorance but what's "TBN"?
    accelerous ferocious

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neonhypoxia View Post
    To give an outsider's view here, and lets be honest, sometimes you guys could use one, that:

To most non-christians it all looks very similar. Yeah, there are differences. But protestant, catholic, eastern orthodox, whatever, they are all like 99% the same. You guys just keep looking at the difference in details instead of the parts that are shared.
    There's a big difference when you don't accept Jesus as the messiah and only mediator between us and god. So big of a difference, that you could go to hell.

And I don't want anybody to go to hell over one very important detail. So I won't stand idle over it.

Originally Posted by AOD86GT View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but what's "TBN"?
    I don't remember the exact wording but I think it's televangecal broadcast network. It's a channel station on cable.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Registered User ImGettingStrong's Avatar
    ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FREE BIBLE: http://www.myfreebible.org/

New testament (only shipped in usa)

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    Christians, your thoughts about this bold verse.....

Daniel 2
    And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: (2:21)
    Daniel was a prophet whose lineage directly linked to Israel. Back in those times, God actually did intervene in political & human affairs personally to see to it that his chosen Israel (when faithful) was protected. During those times, God found Israel > all other nations. Afterall, he established a covenant with their forefathers.

After the death of Christ, though, all that ended. There are no more "chosen ones" since all are covered in the blanket of mercy with his death. If you still think God intervenes in world affairs, then you are probably Judaic or Islamic and feel those covenants still stand. If you are Christian, those days are over, and it is foolish to think these governments are still tools used by God. Feel free to argue otherwise, but last time I checked the last person that owned these kingdoms wasn't shy about denying it. (Matt. 4:8, 9)

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just a question, how does religion affect your political views? I won't ridicule, so please be frank

Also, do you find that the Book of Revlations in particular, influences your stance towards the Israel-Palestine conflict?
    Last edited by Judge_Joe_Brown; 02-18-2011 at 11:02 PM.
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    Just a question, how does religion affect your political views? I won't ridicule, so please be frank

Also, do you find that the Book of Revlations in particular, influences your stance towards the Israel-Palestine conflict?
    My political views are based off of what is found in the Bible, for example: my opposition against same-sex marriage
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post

I try to align my political views to what Christ and his apostles taught. I don't consider myself to be liberal or conservative. Really, there's a lot of political issues to comment on, so I wouldn't do a good job of representing what political views I have without actually having some specific issues brought up. On some issues I will have "conservative" views, on others I will have "liberal" views.

It's been a VERY long time since I've read Revelations in its entirity (near a decade), and my teenage self when reading it was only vaguely aware of it going "carnage carnage carnage...God wins." I've read bits and pieces of Revelations in the last year, but mostly just the first few chapters. So my theological awareness, at this point, is probably insufficient to make anything of the conflict between Israel and Palestine. I'm just loosely aware that every now and again, someone throws a bomb over their back fence.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Calborn View Post
    My political views are based off of what is found in the Bible, for example: my opposition against same-sex marriage
    Like this?

O|||||||O

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apparently, Betty can't tell the difference between the bible stating that something happened, and the bible stating that God endorsed it.

Also, Adam and Eve did not have only two sons. There's definitely no biblical basis to assume that Eve had sex with her sons (not to say there's no chance of their sons marrying their daughters, but there's no reason to say there was anything Oedopusly going on).
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Like this?

I see two men together wearing fig leaves. Do not want to watch
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    its funny
    O|||||||O

gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000) gijoe985 is just really nice. (+1000)
    On a different note...

Anyone have any good ideas for a Christian Lifting/Bodybuilding t shirt design? I was thinking about making one (or two), but I want it to be good. I've been looking up some verses that I could use, I'll starting playing around with the graphics once I have the theme down.

Not by strength, nor by might, but by my spirit... Zech 4:6

Bodily exercise profits little 1 Tim 4:8(There's gotta be a way to use that one, but with a twist)

Psalm 18:32
    It is God who arms me with strength,And makes my way perfect.

Or at least we could use Proverbs 31:3 "Do not give your strength to women"... That's always a good one ;o)

But really, if you guys had any ideas that maybe you've thought up before, let me know, I'd be interested. I have been playing around with making shirts lately for fun, and I'd love some good ones for the gym, to help remind me and others where the glory and attention is supposed to go.

P.s. Haven't posted for the last year or so, good to see you guys again...
    Life is like a roller coaster. There are ups and downs. Time to start climbing again!

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its funny
    Ok I'll watch it l8r then.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes but there is a woman inbetween & remember two cocks touching in a woman's mouth is not gay.

Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    AP5 Crew

Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    Apparently, Betty can't tell the difference between the bible stating that something happened, and the bible stating that God endorsed it.

Also, Adam and Eve did not have only two sons. There's definitely no biblical basis to assume that Eve had sex with her sons (not to say there's no chance of their sons marrying their daughters, but there's no reason to say there was anything Oedopusly going on).
    This. Betty needs to regarded as the most average christian.

Betty also needs to get back into the kitchen. Them heathen sammiches ain't gonna make themselves.

Also there was no indication that i know of that Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam to begin with. They could have numerous children over long periods of time before Cain and Abel. Especially since humans lived a lot longer in them days.

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gijoe985 View Post
    But really, if you guys had any ideas that maybe you've thought up before, let me know, I'd be interested. I have been playing around with making shirts lately for fun, and I'd love some good ones for the gym, to help remind me and others where the glory and attention is supposed to go.

P.s. Haven't posted for the last year or so, good to see you guys again...
    My sig, brah? 1 Cor. 9:27. There are a beast load of different iterations depending on which translation you use. A literal translation shows best what the verse is saying, like the one I've used... but there are a couple other versions that word it enthusiastically too:

"No, I train my body and bring it under control. Then after I have preached to others, I myself will not break the rules and fail to win the prize." (New International Reader's)

"But I discipline my body and make it a slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified." (New American Standard)

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    This. Betty needs to regarded as the most average christian.
    Also, her very first point about Eve having sex with her sons is wrong. Very few daughters are listed by name as an important facet of lineage. Furthermore, Genesis 5:4 - "And the days of Adam after he begot Seth were eight hundred years; and he begot sons and daughters". There were plenty of daughters and probably more sons to boot. Cain even takes a natural wife for himself (of which would have been one of these daughters). (Gen 4:16-17)

So there goes her mediocre satirical attempt. There are so many other flaws in the rest of her video I don't even have the time to discuss. She sounds fairly uneducated.

zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zFeDoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have gone almost a week in a half neglecting all bible reading for I am truly mentally weak. When I think to myself, it is time to read the bible and start acting saved I go back to thinking I am not saved anyway. My life seems to be the same whether I read the bible or not. Only differences I notice are as I stated considerably less masturbating and a lot less doubts about salvation. This morning I planned on reading the bible, but I cursed once and said there is no point(mentally weak I know) So I didn't read and went back to my ways.

Originally Posted by zFeDoR View Post
    I have gone almost a week in a half neglecting all bible reading for I am truly mentally weak. When I think to myself, it is time to read the bible and start acting saved I go back to thinking I am not saved anyway. My life seems to be the same whether I read the bible or not. Only differences I notice are as I stated considerably less masturbating and a lot less doubts about salvation. This morning I planned on reading the bible, but I cursed once and said there is no point(mentally weak I know) So I didn't read and went back to my ways.
    As long as you ask for forgiveness before you die, you're golden brah.
    O|||||||O

Originally Posted by mistercollie View Post
    Also, her very first point about Eve having sex with her sons is wrong. Very few daughters are listed by name as an important facet of lineage. Furthermore, Genesis 5:4 - "And the days of Adam after he begot Seth were eight hundred years; and he begot sons and daughters". There were plenty of daughters and probably more sons to boot. Cain even takes a natural wife for himself (of which would have been one of these daughters). (Gen 4:16-17)

So there goes her mediocre satirical attempt. There are so many other flaws in the rest of her video I don't even have the time to discuss. She sounds fairly uneducated.
    Do you actually believe the genesis story actually happened?
    O|||||||O

Do you actually believe the genesis story actually happened?
    I believe I am educated on what the Bible does and does not state. I argue scripture. I do not argue beliefs. Do you believe that I actually believe the Genesis story happened?

Originally Posted by mistercollie View Post
    I believe I am educated on what the Bible does and does not state. I argue scripture. I do not argue beliefs. Do you believe that I actually believe the Genesis story happened?
    If I knew what you believed, I would not have asked
    O|||||||O

Originally Posted by zFeDoR View Post
    Turn your problems to Christ man.

We all have our sins that we struggle with daily, shoot I am no saint myself. My life gets easy and blessed some days. And my life feels like it is cursed on other days. I consider it a challenge accepted, and push forward by gods grace.

I sin just as much or more than the unbeliever. The only difference between us and them, is that I know my sin is a path to spiritual death. And I want to try and avoid sinful acts. We all make mistakes and fall down, but Christ is always there with his hand out ready to grab you. No matter how many times you disappoint him.

Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by neonhypoxia View Post

I want to ask you something, and I'm gonna ask you to be as unbiased about your answer as you can (personal beliefs, or lack therof, aside).

With what you said, do you think it is unhealthy for us to have these discussions? In the real world, I do not advocate these convos, but here online were able to discuss the differences in a mature manner, and still be cool with eachother. We all recoqnize the similarities, we are all sinners covered by grace, we are all seeking God and the truth.

Harbinger, I would like to hear your opinion on this aswell

Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
    I want to ask you something, and I'm gonna ask you to be as unbiased about your answer as you can (personal beliefs, or lack therof, aside).

With what you said, do you think it is unhealthy for us to have these discussions? In the real world, I do not advocate these convos, but here online were able to discuss the differences in a mature manner, and still be cool with eachother. We all recoqnize the similarities, we are all sinners covered by grace, we are all seeking God and the truth.

Harbinger, I would like to hear your opinion on this aswell
    Well actually, I would like to hear all opinions. IMO, it is healthy for us as friends and brothers in Christ to come together and reason from the scriptures. I certainly have learned new things and vviewpoints.

Well actually, I would like to hear all opinions. IMO, it is healthy for us as friends and brothers in Christ to come together and reason from the scriptures. I certainly have learned new things and vviewpoints.
    The Christian thread has really been lulzy lately. It's like watching retards having a slap fight over who's got the cooler helmet.
    O|||||||O

But see, you're constructing your opinion based on your personal beliefs, and lack of belief. Since when has examining your beliefs been detrimental?

But see, you're constructing your opinion based on your personal beliefs, and lack of belief. Since when has examining your beliefs been detrimental?
    Most of the posters here don't examine their beliefs, the tell other people they are wrong and post their beliefs. It's called arguing, it happens here a lot. You guys are civil about it and don't insult or name call but, it's still arguing.
    O|||||||O

Closed Thread
Page 102 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast