Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Squat strength

Bringing back farmer tans Scott_32's Avatar
    Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Squat strength

I'm making almost no progress with squats. I do 4 sets of 6-8 reps as heavy as I can go once a week, and I do some lights ones like 3 sets of 15 once a week. I can parallel squat 4 plates one time, but no matter how hard I work I get smashed by 275 on ATG squats, 2-3 reps and I have to dump the bar. I've been stuck at this point for 2-3 months now. Anyone have any suggestions or programs that might help me out?

Thanks
    -Your anger is a gift-

philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Scott_32 View Post
    I'm making almost no progress with squats. I do 4 sets of 6-8 reps as heavy as I can go once a week, and I do some lights ones like 3 sets of 15 once a week. I can parallel squat 4 plates one time, but no matter how hard I work I get smashed by 275 on ATG squats, 2-3 reps and I have to dump the bar. I've been stuck at this point for 2-3 months now. Anyone have any suggestions or programs that might help me out?

Thanks

hey man, id probably lower training frequency, and lower the total volume of each set to futher enhance your ability to recover.

at the moment i'm just doing the one single set of squats per week, with a set of 20 repetitions to faliure. You should give it a shot, i think they are the hadest possible excercise out there.

Also i've found my squat progressing at a much faster rate with this method. Because mentally, if you know you can already do somthing 18 times, its not that hard to do an extra 2 reps, but on the other hand if u have a big load and can only do 3 reps, phsycologically its more difficult to get the 4th.

well thats just my opinion, hope i helped.

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks

FIRST OFF THANX FOR SERVING!!!

You are my hero so keep your head up and Ill pray you come home alright.

Yo, this isnt a flame but given what you are telling me you DONT squat 405 to parallel most probably....frequently I hear people talk about (a max to parallel in comparison to ATG) and I question it based on their ATG numbers...this time im gonna flat out tell ya the chances are close to 0 you get 405 to parallel with good form.

I also feel as though you need to "slingshot" with the weight which means back off the weight...work on form and explosiveness and build momentum for a few weeks before trying to go above your current max in ATG....

Id probably go on something like the Madcow's 5X5 template of linear progression and use like 235lbs as your 5 rep max or something...and just follow it through for 3 months...you will end up around 275lbs for 5 thats way and perhaps even more PLUS youll get to work on rep speed a bit at the beginning and ATG form the whole time.
    Last edited by Bodysteele; 07-24-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scott_32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bodysteele View Post

Yo, this isnt a flame but given what you are telling me you DONT squat 405 to parallel most probably....frequently I hear people talk about (a max to parallel in comparison to ATG) and I question it based on their ATG numbers...this time im gonna flat out tell ya the chances are close to 0 you get 405 to parallel with good form.

I also feel as though you need to "slingshot" with the weight which means back off the weight...work on form and explosiveness and build momentum for a few weeks before trying to go above your current max in ATG....

Id probably go on something like the Madcow's 5X5 template of linear progression and use like 235lbs as your 5 rep max or something...and just follow it through for 3 months...you will end up around 275lbs for 5 thats way and perhaps even more PLUS youll get to work on rep speed a bit at the beginning and ATG form the whole time.
    I've done the 405 and had people tell me I was good and parallel, but I agree that the form probably wasn't great and it's too much for me right now. I appreciate the advice and I'm going to follow it and see what happens. I agree that 235 is probably a good 5rm for me right now ATG.

My quad routine right now is squats, leg press, step ups, and extensions. All pretty much 3x8 except for the squats. Is this a good routine to go with or would you suggest changing it?

Thanks.
    -Your anger is a gift-

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might want to add barbell lunges to your routine.

As for squats, take some time off (maybe a week or 2). When you resume your lifting, you will be stronger.

philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) philipZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bodysteele View Post

Mate, whats the point in coming here and dissing peoples efforts? Judging from the OP's upper body size and thickness, i wouldnt doubt a 405 lb squat, there is no need to go arround saying he's full of it. Whats the point in lying on a bodybuilding forum about your strength? It doesnt make you any bigger or look any different, does it?

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by philipZ View Post
    Mate, whats the point in coming here and dissing peoples efforts? Judging from the OP's upper body size and thickness, i wouldnt doubt a 405 lb squat, there is no need to go arround saying he's full of it. Whats the point in lying on a bodybuilding forum about your strength? It doesnt make you any bigger or look any different, does it?
    Nowone dissed anyone...its hard to tell if you are parallel with 405lbs on your back...

I even prefaced those particular comments with " No flaming..."

Look what is parallel to one person may or may not be parallel to another...to me parallel ISNT as far from ATG or Calves to hamstrings in MOST PEOPLES CASES as people seem to assume unless they are going ULTRA WIDE PLer style.

The guy responded by agreeeing his form might not be a1a perfect and by asking me another ?...which usually means he saw SOME value in what I said.

He also repped me so....whatever I think he got the jist of what I was saying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Id either just go over to Madcow's program which is squatting 3 times per week at low volume and one of those days very low intensity/weight or cut back dramatically on the assist work...

Definitely the leg presses and extensions...remember right now you are concentrating on busting through a plautea on the squat....so you want your program geared towards MAXIMAL performance in the squat everytime you lift legs.

I also think taking off a week isnt necessarily a bad idea before starting a new plan of attack.

Honestly I hope you good luck you seem like one of the people here open to criticism and thats a wonderful trait to have in life...honestly.

The other side of things is even at 275 for a triple in ATG squatting you are stronger than like 99% of the population I see in gyms where I live...I mean me my brother and two other guys I know are the only people who squat ATG at our gyms and thats IF they squat...

Youll break through the plautea easily...just remember if its squatting you are worried about gear your program towards a great squat performance if that means more rest...do it. Less accessories...do it..even something like more eating or more carbs(just a what if) do that.

vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you even read his post? He didn't say he was lying. He was saying his form MIGHT be off, and he PROBABLY wasn't even parallel.

Big f**king difference. You may want to make sure you understand something before you comment on it, it may save you from looking like an a**.

just sayin'
    The guys who claim "I did GOMAD and got fat" are just stupid. - Dave76

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey man, id probably lower training frequency, and lower the total volume of each set to futher enhance your ability to recover.

at the moment i'm just doing the one single set of squats per week, with a set of 20 repetitions to faliure. You should give it a shot, i think they are the hadest possible excercise out there.

Also i've found my squat progressing at a much faster rate with this method. Because mentally, if you know you can already do somthing 18 times, its not that hard to do an extra 2 reps, but on the other hand if u have a big load and can only do 3 reps, phsycologically its more difficult to get the 4th.

well thats just my opinion, hope i helped.
    you're telling him to do 1 set of 20, 1x a week and by doing that his squat numbers will go up. i hope that was a typo.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks
    In my journal is a example of Bill Starr's 10's, 5's & 3's squatting program. Its designed as advanced squat program to increase the squat after you have stalled on a more basic/linear program.

Its 3x a week. Day 1 - 5 sets of 10, Day 2 - 3 sets of 5, Day 3 - 5 sets of 5 all ramping the weight up to a final heavy set.

If you're stuck, it may be a helpful thing to check out.
    Last edited by vicjg; 07-24-2007 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Changed the reps/sets to make it clearer to read
    The guys who claim "I did GOMAD and got fat" are just stupid. - Dave76

Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    you're telling him to do 1 set of 20, 1x a week and by doing that his squat numbers will go up. i hope that was a typo.
    why wouldnt it?

i've been doing it for 8 weeks, i started at 264x13, now i can do 297x20. I think that is a pretty decent improvment.

and secondly, i said it was a SUGGESTION.

do u just come and argue with everything i say just for the hell of it?

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to take a different route. What's your stretching like post workout and the next few days?

Try revamping your stretch routine as you begin to add weight again.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why wouldnt it?

i've been doing it for 8 weeks, i started at 264x13, now i can do 297x20. I think that is a pretty decent improvment.

and secondly, i said it was a SUGGESTION.

do u just come and argue with everything i say just for the hell of it?
    im sorry you feel that way. i will quote anything that i consider to be ridiculous/faulty advice and if that happens to your posts alot then i think you can come to a decent conclusion.

and you claim almost 300x20 squat.

so you are of about equal strength of Hola Bola (-17 lbs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7ZdlwDDaE

if so that is truly remarkable for someone your size.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im sorry you feel that way. i will quote anything that i consider to be ridiculous/faulty advice and if that happens to your posts alot then i think you can come to a decent conclusion.

The 1 set of 20 reps for squats has been around forever and it is a tried and true method for gaining on squats. It takes some balls of steel and determination to complete a set of 20 with your current 10 rep max, but it works well to overload the muscles, I guarantee it!

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

someone knows absolutely nothing about strength training
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [b]My quad routine[b] right now is squats, leg press, step ups, and extensions. All pretty much 3x8 except for the squats. Is this a good routine to go with or would you suggest changing it?
    There's your problem. You consider squatting solely a quad exercise, when in fact the glutes, hamstrings, and low back play a huge part in squatting big weights. Of your routine, only the squats and step ups are doing anything to help your squatting. Leg presses don't carry over well because they don't involve any hip extension, and leg extensions are pretty much just worthless. What kind of work are you doing for your posterior chain?
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

I do SL deadlifts, DB or BB lunges and leg curls for the backside.

Here's my leg workouts, they occur on different days.

Day 1- SL Deadlifts
    Leg Curls
    Hack Squats
    Lunges DB or BB

Day 2
    Squats
    Leg press
    Step ups
    Extensions

I felt like this was pretty well balanced, but I'm certainly not an expert on how to work the legs.
    -Your anger is a gift-

why doubt me?

is it because you cant do it?

and hola could do alot more than he did in the video, the 20th rep looked pretty easy.
    Last edited by philipZ; 07-25-2007 at 03:22 AM.

Originally Posted by rockhuddy View Post
    someone knows absolutely nothing about strength training
    lol.

refer to what the above poster said. takes balls of steel. somthing im guessing u dont have

you keep doing your 5 sets of 10

Thumbs down

lol.

refer to what the above poster said. takes balls of steel. somthing im guessing u dont have

this is all you do. say stupid things like "balls of steel" and other garbage that doesn't add any validity to your advice. doing 1 SET OF 20 SQUATS a week will not bring your max up, it doesn't matter what your balls are made of. if you add this technique to an existing program, maybe it could help in terms of neural overload, but to tell someone to drop their entire routine and just do a single set is crap. you're just another BB.com parrot who posts superficial nonsense with no deeper insight into how or why it might be helpful. and yeah i'll keep quoting your posts as long as keep spouting off this kind of bull**** ("freedom of speech" backfiring at its best)

My dog is bigger than both of yours
    -Your anger is a gift-

this is all you do. say stupid things like "balls of steel" and other garbage that doesn't add any validity to your advice. doing 1 SET OF 20 SQUATS a week will not bring your max up, it doesn't matter what your balls are made of. if you add this technique to an existing program, maybe it could help in terms of neural overload, but to tell someone to drop their entire routine and just do a single set is crap. you're just another BB.com parrot who posts superficial nonsense with no deeper insight into how or why it might be helpful. and yeah i'll keep quoting your posts as long as keep spouting off this kind of bull**** ("freedom of speech" backfiring at its best)
    When i said "balls of steel" i was quoting demonwareltd. And thats exactly what you do, pull terms out of ur ass that dont mean anything, such as "neutral overload"

Moron.

Thumbs up

When i said "balls of steel" i was quoting demonwareltd. And thats exactly what you do, pull terms out of ur ass that dont mean anything, such as "neutral overload"

Moron.
    haha, every post you make proves my point.

a 20 rep squat is a classic example of neural overload. why don't you read a book, or just continue being ignorant, either way.

haha, every post you make proves my point.

a 20 rep squat is a classic example of neural overload. why don't you read a book, or just continue being ignorant, either way.
    Why can't you acknowledge that the 20 rep squat is one of the best ways to build strength on the excercise.

Why can't you acknowledge that the 20 rep squat is one of the best ways to build strength on the excercise.
    why cant you read?

why cant you read?
    it WILL add strength. wether thats to a 20RM or a 1RM IT'S STILL STRENGTH.

Thumbs down

lol.

negged for associating me with something as gay as 5 sets of 10

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol.

rock does so have balls of steel!

I've felt them.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bill Starr's 5x5 has a spreadsheet that goes with it to make it easy to calculate weight for all your sets. I use that and put in my attempted 5RM and instead of doing the weight in straight sets of 5, I go 8,5,5,3,5 where that last 5 is a new 5RM attempt. I've been progressing quite awhile using this.

Look into doing glute ham raises on both your leg days. They have really helped me get out of the hole. Maybe try dropping the hack squat and go with front squat for awhile.

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it WILL add strength. wether thats to a 20RM or a 1RM IT'S STILL STRENGTH.
    enjoy redness

Hold on everyone...I need to get more popcorn and some water.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude