Closed Thread
Page 236 of 312 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 9343

Thread: Filipinos II

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chawk View Post
    No he's still around hasn't recorded since 2003 though, a CD named Juan Dela Cruz.
    Cool pare, he must be old now then. I remember he has aged already when I left Pinas pare.

Originally Posted by punkrockerzilla View Post
    hey guys nice to see u here. glad to see filipino natties, u guys are an inspiration. im really excited for my OxyElitePro to arrive frm philsupps, i wonder how will that do. Does anybody know a good flavor of Dymatize Elite WHey? im really having a hard time deciding which flavor is the best. hehehhe. BTW, ive been on ON gold standard, i wanna try dymatize for the next bucket, is it worth the switch?
    Pare welcome, as for Elite whey, I tried the chocolate flavor and was'nt happy with it at all. It taste somewhat sour to me. I'm not super picky when it comes to taste but just really wasn't happy with it.

I'm not bashing their product since I'm a rep too but that's my honest opinion. If you like ON Choco, IMHO stick with it.

Originally Posted by leklek View Post
    kamusta kabayan!

lek here..im glad to see this filipino thread here in BB.com. its inspiring to see all of you here. kaya im going back to gym these days. this time, seryoso na to. dati kasi 3 times a month lang.

im now here in bkk, thailand. dito ako nakabased. its been almost 4 yrs here. after a year working here, i enrolled lifetime membership sa california wow. pero bihira lang ako naggym dahil walang motivation.

but now, recently i got hooked again because of mountain biking to keep me fit. why not go back to bb..sayang naman ang membership ko. i workout for 6 times a week. i stop creatine this time. im focus of gaining weight so my supplement is mainly dymatize elite whey protein.

dito lang muna mga bro..
    Pare welcome, and glad to hear you taking your bb seriously this time. It's really a lifestyle. Alot of sacrifice especially with the diet portion that's the #1 priority IMO. Eating clean is no easy task for sure. As far as consistency in the gym, if you can go 3 times a week that's good. Not go full blown 6 days a week or you'll get burn out quickly just my .02 cents. Slow and steady wins here.

As far as supps, you do know you don't have to cycle off creatine. Again good luck with your goals pare. We're here if you need to ask questions.

Originally Posted by patowek View Post
    ano yung natty?
    Natural pare, meaning never use steroids or prohormones (PH), I'm a natty through and through. I don't have a problem with folks that use them (to each his own). Just don't like it when they use it and deny it when entering a natty bb or powerlifting competition.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Cool pare, he must be old now then. I remember he has aged already when I left Pinas pare.
    Jay-R and Ghost 13 are recent OPM, like South Border good music to listen too while working out.

MOTIVATION pare.
    The Incredible Hulk in The '300'......
    ( sci-fi )

Is weight training a passion or sacrifice?
    Whatever it is I do it.

Beer, Internet Gaming and Forum Messaging into the wee hours of the morning, will make you look like the worst thing to ever walk around without a shirt. Beware do some cardio at least 15 minutes a day.

dragonsaint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mga pre, remember me? hehe i had a "skinny fat" problem awhile ago. I heeded your advices. excessive cardio in a hypocaloric state is really really bad for the body. So, i ate and lifted heavy. it was doing well until i got lazy and still ate...clean bulking out the window. although i gained fats around the love handles and in the midsection but i gained more mass and muscle in the process. I am now back on track. I just wonder how many weeks i can lose 20% body fat.

patowek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pare welcome, as for Elite whey, I tried the chocolate flavor and was'nt happy with it at all. It taste somewhat sour to me. I'm not super picky when it comes to taste but just really wasn't happy with it.

I'm not bashing their product since I'm a rep too but that's my honest opinion. If you like ON Choco, IMHO stick with it.

Pare welcome, and glad to hear you taking your bb seriously this time. It's really a lifestyle. Alot of sacrifice especially with the diet portion that's the #1 priority IMO. Eating clean is no easy task for sure. As far as consistency in the gym, if you can go 3 times a week that's good. Not go full blown 6 days a week or you'll get burn out quickly just my .02 cents. Slow and steady wins here.

As far as supps, you do know you don't have to cycle off creatine. Again good luck with your goals pare. We're here if you need to ask questions.

Natural pare, meaning never use steroids or prohormones (PH), I'm a natty through and through. I don't have a problem with folks that use them (to each his own). Just don't like it when they use it and deny it when entering a natty bb or powerlifting competition.
    I see +rep for natty
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW

patowek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dragonsaint View Post
    Mga pre, remember me? hehe i had a "skinny fat" problem awhile ago. I heeded your advices. excessive cardio in a hypocaloric state is really really bad for the body. So, i ate and lifted heavy. it was doing well until i got lazy and still ate...clean bulking out the window. although i gained fats around the love handles and in the midsection but i gained more mass and muscle in the process. I am now back on track. I just wonder how many weeks i can lose 20% body fat.
    lol dude I used to be that way, keep at it tol
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chawk View Post
    Jay-R and Ghost 13 are recent OPM, like South Border good music to listen too while working out.

MOTIVATION pare.
    Good to know man, I will look these up tonight. I want to listen to home grown hiphop/rap music too (good only ) since that's my mode in the gym.

Originally Posted by dragonsaint View Post
    Bro, post your diet here again, macros, your current bodyfat%, recent pics, training schedule etc.. So we all can help you. Hard to determine what's going on with you with just a short description. As always we won't judge just help you out pre.

Originally Posted by patowek View Post
    I see +rep for natty
    Salamat pre.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    PSSSST! HOY!

(It's a Pinoy thing. Others just would not understand.)
    You're right dude..
    For lulz i sometimes do this around campus in crowded areas to prove a point to my friends that we Pinoys will answer to the call of the "pssst!" hahaha.
    ====Flip=Gameover=Crew===
    "There's a difference between winners and losers, winners do things that losers don't."

...this user Reps back...

Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    You're right dude..
    For lulz i sometimes do this around campus in crowded areas to prove a point to my friends that we Pinoys will answer to the call of the "pssst!" hahaha.
    How's training going pare? Still recomping?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Wats up pinoys!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    Wats up pinoys!!!!!!!!
    What's up swole brah (no homo)
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's up swole brah (no homo)
    just tryin to get bigger lol

Bro your progress over the years are amazing man

keep it up

Registered User punkrockerzilla's Avatar
    punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punkrockerzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey zup guys, cud i ask 4 some advice/critique about my cutting diet and regimen, im a 145lb with around 19%BF (not sure of the real BF though because this is based on a machine where i just grip something and it reads my BF automatically)

im taking 1500kcal a day
    wake-up:
    50g sweet potato (12g carbs)
    75g canned tuna/fish/beef/pork (20g protein)
    9am:
    12nn
    3pm
    6pm
    9pm
    low fat milk (12g carbs)

+ protein shake post workouts

i use the power/hypertrophy method by layne norton
    with heavy days and pump days ya know

and i have 15min moderately intense cardio after 1st meal almost every morning

now here's the catch
    i think my body improved reduced BF but the value in my BF is stagnant when i use the BF analyser... how accurate is that analyzer? lol tnx bros!

bulking on lechon and PB shoot2turtle's Avatar
    shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000)

now here's the catch
    i think my body improved reduced BF but the value in my BF is stagnant when i use the BF analyser... how accurate is that analyzer? lol tnx bros!
    In my opinion if you're talking about the electronic device where you grip two handles that pass a current through you then predict your BF via bio impedance...then it's a little bit more accurate than me predicting tomorrow's lotto numbers based on the number of potato chips I have left in the bag after watching a movie. In other words, not very accurate at all.

You could do a bodpod or submersion test but those are rare and expensive in manila. Best bet, get someone (who's trained at it) to do a caliper test on you. Not 100% accurate, but good enough for most people.
    "When your takedown defense consists of calling the other guy gay, you're in deep ****." -hargainer82

→ FLIP GAMEOVER CREW ←
    Treasure Hunter Crew [THC]

BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how accurate is that analyzer? lol tnx bros!
    how accurate?

well, on the first analysis (and there-after)... you should not have any meal nor fluid taken at least an hour before stepping on the machine...

the next analysis, which is usually every 3 weeks to a month, you should be wearing the same clothes and approximately take the analysis the same time as the last time you have done.

concerns about these bio-impedance machines, if a persons BF% (coincides with BFMass) is way too high, some of the BFMass will be read as FFM (fat free mass) meaning lean muscles... another concern is the water content in your body... a slight increase/decrease can have significance in the reading...

have a test on the analysis... take the reading... then walk for 2 mins then take the test again, you might be surprised comparing the numbers on both tests..

i do rely on calipers to take BF estimates then work the math to get the numbers of BF Mass and FFM. Same like the Bio-impedance... if a person is overweight and skin is tight, its tricky getting the correct BF pinch that you would want.

hth

shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000) shoot2turtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^^

SEE! No one told me this!! Not even the dude who was doing it to me. kaya wala akong tiwala doon sa device eh! It changed based on what I had for freaking breakfast.
    "When your takedown defense consists of calling the other guy gay, you're in deep ****." -hargainer82

→ FLIP GAMEOVER CREW ←

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hit a PR today of 175-lb Clean and Jerk. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to C&J my own bodyweight of 185-lbs. Gotta eat balut for power. ha ha..

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Congrats CONGPAC!

He did it again!

Congrats to Congressman Pacquiao for the win (via decision)!!!

Didnt watch the match but was told that Margarito was "BUGBOG"

Originally Posted by BraSo View Post
    He did it again!

Congrats to Congressman Pacquiao for the win (via decision)!!!

Didnt watch the match but was told that Margarito was "BUGBOG"

Margarito's face looked more asian than manny after the fight

→ FLIP GAMEOVER CREW ←

Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just dropped by to shout, "pacquiao won"

Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good to know man, I will look these up tonight. I want to listen to home grown hiphop/rap music too (good only ) since that's my mode in the gym.
    Add Usher to your collection, these groups get your adrenaline pumping.

BTW Congrats to Manny, great fight, his hand speed is #1!
    The Incredible Hulk in The '300'......
    ( sci-fi )

Is weight training a passion or sacrifice?
    Whatever it is I do it.

Beer, Internet Gaming and Forum Messaging into the wee hours of the morning, will make you look like the worst thing to ever walk around without a shirt. Beware do some cardio at least 15 minutes a day.

bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100) bbtour is not very well liked. (-100)
    mga tol reps naman diyan . rep back din ako .
    WILL REP U BACK BRUH!

EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100) EricFapton is not very well liked. (-100)

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Found these awesome gifs floating in a few threads.

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NEck pain is finally gone. can finally get back to working out.
    I invited one of the gym instructors at a gym i used to workout to visit this place. He's a young guy, he has a show coming up in February, i told him to visit here for info and other things.

I have the worst schedule at school...9am to 7pm on most days. I'm finding it hard to plug in a workout during the week days. I might have to resort to working out at 10pm-11pm.
    "There's a difference between winners and losers, winners do things that losers don't."

leklek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tanong lang..anong magandang klaseng luto for the egg whites?

Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to all my new fellow Filipino brahs out here. Good luck in your workouts. One day at a time.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The best for me is still hard boiled egg whites because it's very convenient. I'm not a good cook, but you can try making an egg white omelet with canned sliced button mushrooms and some cheese and chives. It's up to you.

I invited one of the gym instructors at a gym i used to workout to visit this place. He's a young guy, he has a show coming up in February, i told him to visit here for info and other things.

I have the worst schedule at school...9am to 7pm on most days. I'm finding it hard to plug in a workout during the week days. I might have to resort to working out at 10pm-11pm.

Good to hear that you're okay now. That's a tough schedule but I'm pretty sure you could handle that. Good luck.

I usually add 1 whole egg to 2 egg whites. For some reason when i scramble egg whites only..it just doesn't seem like an egg to me hehe.

Originally Posted by Liquid Rage View Post
    Good to hear that you're okay now. That's a tough schedule but I'm pretty sure you could handle that. Good luck.
    thanks bro. yeah..schedule is tough..makes me wish there were more hours in a day hehe.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Found these awesome gifs floating in a few threads.

[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/11ky5pw.jpg[img]

[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/29pq0x2.jpg[img]

[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2q0t1zo.jpg[img]

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/23qxdao.jpg[img]

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2wlx3f4.jpg[img]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zz3p63WSXZE/TN92JzMwWZI/AAAAAAAAAQw/4Z-Rgz5HsYc/s1600/9.gif[img]
    Thanks pare! Those gifs will be handy

What was wrong with your neck pare? Why can't you workout before your class like be in the gym at 7am? Shower then head to class.

I like it omelette pre, add some chopped onions, green peppers, mushrooms and some fat free cheese.

Originally Posted by Liquid Rage View Post
    Welcome to all my new fellow Filipino brahs out here. Good luck in your workouts. One day at a time.
    Welcome pare, Good luck to you too man!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 236 of 312 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast