Registered User Fight2theFinish's Avatar
    Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10)

White Flood: Where have you been all my life?

This is my first review, as well as my first day on White Flood, but I HAD to review it (I will also do a day 2 review tomorrow after my session).

Pump: 9/10 Even just after my warm up sets on rope pushdown and bb curls, my arms were exploding. This is brand new to me, but I like it! This pump is intense.

Energy 9/10 The initial shock of energy is pretty intense. As I was driving to the gym, I started getting very jittery, but once I got into the gym, it all tapered to a very nice level of energy. Got me through my lifting and extra cardio.

Focus 10/10 When I got to the gym, I was focused on one thing; DESTROYING the weights! The focus was insane! The best part of WF

Strength 8/10 There were some strength increases (I lifted a bit more on my initial exercises), but aside from that, WF more helped with keeping the weight focused and intense the whole set, every time.

Taste 3/10 My biggest gripe. Dunno if it was the amount I used (1 scoop), but the taste was AWFUL (Fruit Punch). I mean, I've tasted worse things (The yates prewo was by far more disgusting), but this was still pretty bad. I could get it down, and I'm sure over time I'll get used to it, but as far as initial taste; bad.

Overall 9/10 If taste were better, it would have easily been a 10. Everything else, from the pump, to the focus, and the clean energy (after initial shock), was unbelievable. I believe I've found my new love in pre-workout supplements.

I can't wait to try other CL products. After giving WF a shot, I am confident that other products from CL will be just as good. I have a sample pack on the way, so I'm excited. Solid, solid pre-wo
    "Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    glad you liked it by the way how much water did you use sometimes the amount of water will effect the taste try adding more
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fight2theFinish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 2 review. I think I may do a day 3 review as well, if only because day 3 is leg day, and that will be a real test for WF. Anyway...

Pump: 10/10 Every single set...my shoulders were BULGING! I have never had this feeling before. I even thought it might wear off a little later in my workout, but when I did forearms and traps, they were so veiny and pumped. Amazing feeling!

Energy 8/10 The shock of energy I had yesterday was no longer there, but there was a very consistent energy throughout my workout. Every time I thought I couldn't go further, I would rest a bit and gain all my energy right back and hit the next set just as hard. Love the consistency.

Focus 10/10 Same as yesterday. I went in with a mission, and I killed every set I had.

Strength 9/10 I really, really noticed the aid in strength today. I was able to irk out two more reps on my initial press, and that really shocked me since I didn't think I could do it. I was excited.

Taste 3/10 Still just as bad as yesterday. I even added more water (12oz), and still was difficult to put down... I'll try even more water tomorrow.

Overall 9/10 Again, it's just the taste that keeps this supplement from being that perfect 10. Also, if there were a more jacked-on-energy feeling too, that would be nice. But as is, I'm hooked. If the taste gets better, I'll be obsessed hehe

Cervesa, I'll try more water tomorrow and add a day 3 to this review. Great product though!

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice you are going to love it during leg day tomorrow really gets you going
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you using cold water? Try 10 ounces per scoop. Also, try shaking the tub up before your next dose. Most people love the fruit punch flavor.

bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome review. White Flood is one of the best supps I have taken. I love the fruit punch flavor, hopefully tinkering with the water amount will work for you
    Current Supps:
    CL Orange Triad, CL OxiOmega
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Scivation Xtend
    MP Assault

Day 3: The finale! And WOW, what a finale this was.

Pump: 10/10 If I could give it more then a 10, I would. I expected leg day to beat me down, but every single rep when I felt the pump, it motivated me to keep going. Deep hack squat = NOTHING

Energy 10/10 Great energy through my entire workout. From start to finish. Just like yesterday, when I thought I didn't have the energy, I would rest a little and get right back to killing the weights. My absolute favorite part of WF.

Focus 10/10 Same as yesterday. Mission = accomplished

Strength 8/10 A noticeable strength jump, but nothing too fancy.

Taste 8/10 More water = did the trick! I used 20oz for one scoop, and it tasted more or less like slightly bland koolaid I actually got to enjoy it this time, and I'm very happy with the flavor now.

Overall 9.5/10
    Not a perfect 10 only because the flavor isn't perfect and there is no mind-blowing strength gains (for me), but everything else combined, makes the 9.5 WELL deserved. CL has converted me, without a doubt. I'm now VERY interested in trying other CL products (Already ordered Orange Triad and have some PW samples on the way) and once I find a good deal (or if a rep can help me out with a good amount of samples), I will be sure to snag other CL products. If anyone is looking for a PreWO that delivers without fail, White Flood is will never disappoint!

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigboiperry View Post
    Awesome review. White Flood is one of the best supps I have taken. I love the fruit punch flavor, hopefully tinkering with the water amount will work for you
    glad to hear your enjoying it as well
    Originally Posted by Fight2theFinish View Post
    Day 3: The finale! And WOW, what a finale this was.

Pump: 10/10 If I could give it more then a 10, I would. I expected leg day to beat me down, but every single rep when I felt the pump, it motivated me to keep going. Deep hack squat = NOTHING

Energy 10/10 Great energy through my entire workout. From start to finish. Just like yesterday, when I thought I didn't have the energy, I would rest a little and get right back to killing the weights. My absolute favorite part of WF.

Focus 10/10 Same as yesterday. Mission = accomplished

Strength 8/10 A noticeable strength jump, but nothing too fancy.

Taste 8/10 More water = did the trick! I used 20oz for one scoop, and it tasted more or less like slightly bland koolaid I actually got to enjoy it this time, and I'm very happy with the flavor now.

Overall 9.5/10
    Not a perfect 10 only because the flavor isn't perfect and there is no mind-blowing strength gains (for me), but everything else combined, makes the 9.5 WELL deserved. CL has converted me, without a doubt. I'm now VERY interested in trying other CL products (Already ordered Orange Triad and have some PW samples on the way) and once I find a good deal (or if a rep can help me out with a good amount of samples), I will be sure to snag other CL products. If anyone is looking for a PreWO that delivers without fail, White Flood is will never disappoint!
    awesome, glad we could help you out

you can get free samples of purple wraath and green magnitude via the link in my signature below as well
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    alot of white flood reviews going on here..
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome ! Thank you for choosing CONTROLLED LABS

Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, the flavor is the #1 thing that attracted me to the product!

Originally Posted by dalrsmith View Post
    Yeah, the flavor is the #1 thing that attracted me to the product!
    fruit punch is insane. you tried the samples first, correct?
    Specials & insider info

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yep.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    I heart fruit punch
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dalrsmith View Post
    yep.
    smart move. more people should take advantage of our free samples
    Specials & insider info

Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love it. It makes you feel fresh, relaxed and it can help you a lot.
    thanks White Flood

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cagalhaodoboi View Post
    thanks White Flood
    Thanks dude! Good to see it worked out for you

Originally Posted by Cagalhaodoboi View Post
    thanks White Flood
    awesome, how long have you been a white flood user? what flavor?

@ the number of views for this thread
    Specials & insider info

man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10) man1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hmmm...by reading this I want free sample to try. How can I get one?
    "Young man, seize every minute of your time, the days fly by, not long you too will grow old"

BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlokHead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love my WF, after trying the sample I had to have.

Now I mix it with my GM pre w/o. Its oh so good together, nom nom nom

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by man1024 View Post
    FREE Samples
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124438631

Originally Posted by man1024 View Post
    link is in my signature below
    Originally Posted by BlokHead View Post
    I love my WF, after trying the sample I had to have.

Now I mix it with my GM pre w/o. Its oh so good together, nom nom nom
    sweet, what flavor did you go with?
    Specials & insider info