Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mr.MAXX View Post
    Never said anything like that at all pal........
    no **** thats my point idiot

Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ccoffey3303 View Post
    no **** thats my point idiot
    And this is how you convince people to believe the comment that you made earlier?

helll no dont do over head presses that the #1 rule of all baseball conditioning u obviously dont know shtt, talk so a mlb player about it see if they do overhead presses....u dont find a single one
    And how many major league baseball players have YOU talked to about this?

Where is Delta? Oh, wait WEAKA5HELL's Avatar
    WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok 1. im speaking from a pitchers standpoint and no pitcher does them
    2. they may be blessed with baseball talent but not weightlifting genetics wtf?
    3. there are many otherbetter way to get better shoulders for baseball ie raises and jobes
    4. stfu about the s&c people not knowing what they're doing have u ever even talked to one? that was a retarded comment way to show your ignorance.
    5. you may long toss further but in the long run your shoulders are more likely to be suspetable to injury
    I haven't had time to check this site in a little while, and after reading what you had to say I wish it could have stayed that way.

1. If you are speaking from a pitchers standpoint, say so from the start.
    2. I never said what you said for number 2. They are blessed with baseball talent and superior strength (and access to great drugs, but that's beside the point). Programs that work for those with god given talent may not work for the average joe, and especially won't work for a teenager with little proper weight training experience. That's why we should not do what professionals do. Simply being a professional doesn't mean everyone should do what they do, especially because all of those guys made it to the top in a unique way. Why can't training to try and reach that level be any different?
    3. JOBEs are good, I always bring them up in my posts for all baseball players. But, if you think that raises are a good shoulder exercise for any athlete you are mistaken. Athletes should do compound movements, raises are not compound movements.
    4. Why should I "stfu" about what most s&c coaches preach. Just because they are someone who is in power does not mean that they are right all the time. You can't believe everything you are told, it's just how life works.
    5. I never claimed I long toss further than you. I don't know you and if this is how you act then I really don't care to know you. I really don't care if your shoulders may last longer than mine, because once I am done playing (injury, age, had enough, whatever) I plan on teaching how to train to play the game at 110% all the time without getting hurt. That means not letting everyone do a cookie cutter approach just because a big leaguer did it and someone else with a title of s&c coordinator said so.
    Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me, for a feast for your eyes to see, an explosion of catastrophe, like nothing you've ever seen before, watch closely as I open this door, your jaws will be on the floor, after this you'll be begging for more.

ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccoffey3303 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WEAKA5HELL View Post
    I haven't had time to check this site in a little while, and after reading what you had to say I wish it could have stayed that way.

1. If you are speaking from a pitchers standpoint, say so from the start.
    2. I never said what you said for number 2. They are blessed with baseball talent and superior strength (and access to great drugs, but that's beside the point). Programs that work for those with god given talent may not work for the average joe, and especially won't work for a teenager with little proper weight training experience. That's why we should not do what professionals do. Simply being a professional doesn't mean everyone should do what they do, especially because all of those guys made it to the top in a unique way. Why can't training to try and reach that level be any different?
    3. JOBEs are good, I always bring them up in my posts for all baseball players. But, if you think that raises are a good shoulder exercise for any athlete you are mistaken. Athletes should do compound movements, raises are not compound movements.
    4. Why should I "stfu" about what most s&c coaches preach. Just because they are someone who is in power does not mean that they are right all the time. You can't believe everything you are told, it's just how life works.
    5. I never claimed I long toss further than you. I don't know you and if this is how you act then I really don't care to know you. I really don't care if your shoulders may last longer than mine, because once I am done playing (injury, age, had enough, whatever) I plan on teaching how to train to play the game at 110% all the time without getting hurt. That means not letting everyone do a cookie cutter approach just because a big leaguer did it and someone else with a title of s&c coordinator said so.
    1. wow my bad i didnt say so from the start freak out
    2. i dont wanna read that one it looks boring
    3. read albert pujols workout in the magazine(forget which one) he does front, side and bent over laterals only as his shoulder routine.
    4. i never said all s&c coaches were wrong but you gotta be kidding me if you think everyone in every professions knows exactly wut they are talkign about
    5. i never said i long toss further than you...i said further because u said overhead presses make u long toss further...like...more than u could before you did the presses...and good luck with you liittle career plans im sure ur parents will be proud

Originally Posted by Mr.MAXX View Post
    And this is how you convince people to believe the comment that you made earlier?

And how many major league baseball players have YOU talked to about this?
    more than you'll ever meet in ur entire life, no matter wut names i give u wont beleive me so there is no point...tell me im lying i dont give a fck

antplaya11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rotator Cuff.

I play for a Junior College and Im a outfielder. Im 5'9, 5'10 153 pounds. Im startin to take a protein called Myozene. Has anyone one heard good or bad reviews on this product. and Wat exercises should i stress in the weight room to get more arm strength and How to hit farther?

WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. wow my bad i didnt say so from the start freak out
    2. i dont wanna read that one it looks boring
    3. read albert pujols workout in the magazine(forget which one) he does front, side and bent over laterals only as his shoulder routine.
    4. i never said all s&c coaches were wrong but you gotta be kidding me if you think everyone in every professions knows exactly wut they are talkign about
    5. i never said i long toss further than you...i said further because u said overhead presses make u long toss further...like...more than u could before you did the presses...and good luck with you liittle career plans im sure ur parents will be proud
    Since it is clear you didn't read anything I said, or you refused to comprehend any of it, no one can take you seriously. I hope no one really thinkso you have made a positive contribution to any of this, as you can't type without saying **** or **** and you are a mindless 13 year old troll. Have fun in life, you probably have a lot of friends.
    Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me, for a feast for your eyes to see, an explosion of catastrophe, like nothing you've ever seen before, watch closely as I open this door, your jaws will be on the floor, after this you'll be begging for more.

more than you'll ever meet in ur entire life, no matter wut names i give u wont beleive me so there is no point...tell me im lying i dont give a fck
    Actually, we all want names. Any MLB player hangin with you on his nuts deserves either an apology or a slap across the face. Seriously though, I want to see some names, even though you don't have any. I just wanted to call your bluff.

Actually, we all want names. Any MLB player hangin with you on his nuts deserves either an apology or a slap across the face. Seriously though, I want to see some names, even though you don't have any. I just wanted to call your bluff.
    lol i love how you say WE when your the only one who gives a fck lol. get a life pal
    names are (chris carpenter, jeff bagwell, biggio (im from houston), joe savery (rice pitcher but will be in the bigs), my baseball coach ron mathis, 9 years in the bigs. my pitching coach david evans 14 years in the bigs...that should be sufficient.

Bodybuilder230 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuilder230 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not doubting you or anything.. but how do you know them? Or, how are you associated with them?

lol i love how you say WE when your the only one who gives a fck lol. get a life pal
    names are (chris carpenter, jeff bagwell, biggio (im from houston), joe savery (rice pitcher but will be in the bigs), my baseball coach ron mathis, 9 years in the bigs. my pitching coach david evans 14 years in the bigs...that should be sufficient.
    I say we because two people have doubted you on this. Myself and Mr. Maxx. Two is plural, therefore we would be used because we is plural for I. I'm not sure what they teach you in school, but that is a main part of the English language. All of the players you named are very good because they are genetically superior and work hard at what they do (Biggio is a personal favorite of mine and comes to mind). That means that just about anything they do will work for them, which is no fault of theirs, but it is simply the truth.

I also find it interesting how when you debated overhead shoulder movements you said you were talking about pitchers only, then you countered my point by citing Albert Pujols' routine in Muscle and Fitness. Last I checked, Albert is a first baseman. However, you did point out Carpenter and Savery, as well, but I'm just as skeptical as anyone should be with your claims.

I say we because two people have doubted you on this. Myself and Mr. Maxx. Two is plural, therefore we would be used because we is plural for I. I'm not sure what they teach you in school, but that is a main part of the English language. All of the players you named are very good because they are genetically superior and work hard at what they do (Biggio is a personal favorite of mine and comes to mind). That means that just about anything they do will work for them, which is no fault of theirs, but it is simply the truth.

I also find it interesting how when you debated overhead shoulder movements you said you were talking about pitchers only, then you countered my point by citing Albert Pujols' routine in Muscle and Fitness. Last I checked, Albert is a first baseman. However, you did point out Carpenter and Savery, as well, but I'm just as skeptical as anyone should be with your claims.
    ok well i didnt even kno u and mr. maxx cared, i didnt even read the names i figured it was just one person and he hasnt said nething for like 30 hrs so i didnt htink he cared nemore, my badddddd. wow. ....and the albert thing is towards my argument, not urs? i said they are bad for pitchers yes, but then saying that a first baseball who is the best player in the game right now doesnt do them...thats towards my point dude...not urs...ok and wtf do u want me to say to the genetically gifted part? there is no proof i can give you, yes they are but its not all that relevant to ur point at all. you'll probably quote this and talk more **** casues that all you know how to do butttt all i did was say over head presses are bad and said who told me to beleive this...i guess i'll see what comebacks you attempt to scold me w/ you have left

I would love to keep this going, but your last post proved English is not your first language because you clearly did not undertand anything I wrote. I can't really numb it down further so I have one final note for the OP and then I am done.

- overhead movements in the offseason for a postion player are not a bad idea, unless you have a prior injury history. You said you are an outfielder, so using military press, clean and jerk, and a few other exercises are all good ideas if they suit you
    - You can long toss as often as your arm lets you, but that's up for you to figure out
    - Working out six days a week is not going to be productive. Doing 3 days of a full body split will work just fine, but you need to make sure you eat a lot to grow.
    - Make sure you have time set aside for sprinting and skill work as well. Baseball is a skill specific sport and you need to keep practicing your hitting and fielding as well as throwing in order to have some use for the power and mass you will add if you do everything right.

Unless anyone else has something to say then just let this topic die, it's going nowhere.

I would love to keep this going, but your last post proved English is not your first language because you clearly did not undertand anything I wrote. I can't really numb it down further so I have one final note for the OP and then I am done.

- overhead movements in the offseason for a postion player are not a bad idea, unless you have a prior injury history. You said you are an outfielder, so using military press, clean and jerk, and a few other exercises are all good ideas if they suit you
    - You can long toss as often as your arm lets you, but that's up for you to figure out
    - Working out six days a week is not going to be productive. Doing 3 days of a full body split will work just fine, but you need to make sure you eat a lot to grow.
    - Make sure you have time set aside for sprinting and skill work as well. Baseball is a skill specific sport and you need to keep practicing your hitting and fielding as well as throwing in order to have some use for the power and mass you will add if you do everything right.

Unless anyone else has something to say then just let this topic die, it's going nowhere.
    hah your insults are so bad. anyways i agree w/ wut u said...proving you misunderstood me. so yeah...ironic...

hah your insults are so bad. anyways i agree w/ wut u said...proving you misunderstood me. so yeah...ironic...
    Your previous posts state otherwise. That's why we had this arguement. You can have the last word, if you want.

rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriously weak..why are you even bothering? clearly this guy is destined to be the ace for the astros, we should all shut up.