Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post
    its not a big deal
    u have to pay for sex by taking these girls out, so in a way we all pay for sex
    ive done it before.
    hmmm nah id rather let time do its work, but i think the time is getting close and even if i dont get laid before Bootcamp i have learned Many things through this journey that are going to make life alot better for me i can talk to any female i want and not think twice and my confidence has grown tons but idk i just fell like i will get laid by next monday idk i just have a good feelin haha
    U.S. Navy Corpsman - Devil Doc
    [Official] San Diego Brah

LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000) LAZYBHOIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lose the rosary brah. other than that, you're a good lookin dude. (no homo)

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LAZYBHOIE View Post
    lose the rosary brah. other than that, you're a good lookin dude. (no homo)
    haters gonna hate on the rosary get hella compliments on it tho so idc really haha funny thing is it actully broke yesterday at the club going to buy a new one this afternoon plus i really kinda want one for bootcamp

also copping two of these
    http://www.metroparkusa.com/fashion/...fs/accessories

nope not on that ****gy time just think they look sick

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cBurN View Post
    haters gonna hate on the rosary get hella compliments on it
    Straight up. Rosary looks right on certain people though. Looks good on you (no homo). Wear it brah.

Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why are you going to Bootcamp?

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow pg 14 and still a virgin?? come on braaaaah

"you're so money and you dont even know it" lol
    I swear to you, once you get the pusses, you'll realize just how frivolous and simplistic it really is.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post

"you're so money and you dont even know it" lol

He's so ****ing money bro, so ****ing money. And he doesn't even know it.

benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzo425 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haters gonna hate on the rosary get hella compliments on it tho so idc really haha funny thing is it actully broke yesterday at the club going to buy a new one this afternoon plus i really kinda want one for bootcamp

bruh i support u but that bracelet is super ****gy time no excuses haha thats not gonna help u wit ur quest

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for PM of openers discussed on page one.

crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crashXCI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get em brah, you're doin great. Crunch time
    ✞ | S&P | ++ Positive Crew ++ | 52 Books

haha so i am updateing at 4 13 from my bros bedroom haha oh yea might as well get into the back story haha sooooo the girl i met at the club last nite that i told u guys about....i think sorry i am a little tipsy rite now haha but yea she came over tonite with her friend who my guy was talking to so it was 2on2 in my basement tonite haha we started it off with quarters and then we kicked it into high drive with me starting it "Girl 10 if i make this u kiss me for 10 minutes" i didnt make it because i suck at quarters but i started the crazy night all in all the night got crazy and was awesome the night ended with me and her cuddleing under the sheets in the dark didnt **** didnt even finger or nonthing just felt her up and down and we kissed underneath the sheets i kno i can **** her because the things she admitted while we were playing truth shes pretty wild... i also told her i was a virgin idk if i ****ed up here she didnt seem to lose intrest she didnt believe me haha.... but its wateva she wants me to come visit her at work tommaro her job is like 5 mins away from my workout room she works at Forever 21 this girl is a solid 8.5.... haha i am def gonna try to take her out somtimee or should i not..? haha but she left about 20 minutes ago i walked her to her car and we hugged and kissed and she told me to come visit her at work tommaro so ima def do that haha guys even if i dont get laid the progress i have made is unbelieveable and i am stoked that i am so good with woman now and i strongly encourage any guy that is struggling to just put himself out there and good things will happen.

anyways gotta wake up in 15 to go to the derm

oh and btdubs couldnt get any pictures for proof but i do have the texts talking bout they are outside my house and my guys adding them on ******** so asap i will have pics up of the girl i was messing with
    Last edited by cBurN; 08-09-2010 at 02:23 AM.

skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

haha so i am updateing at 4 13 from my bros bedroom haha oh yea might as well get into the back story haha sooooo the girl i met at the club last nite that i told u guys about....i think sorry i am a little tipsy rite now haha but yea she came over tonite with her friend who my guy was talking to so it was 2on2 in my basement tonite haha we started it off with quarters and then we kicked it into high drive with me starting it "Girl 10 if i make this u kiss me for 10 minutes" i didnt make it because i suck at quarters but i started the crazy night all in all the night got crazy and was awesome the night ended with me and her cuddleing under the sheets in the dark didnt **** didnt even finger or nonthing just felt her up and down and we kissed underneath the sheets i kno i can **** her because the things she admitted while we were playing truth shes pretty wild... i also told her i was a virgin idk if i ****ed up here she didnt seem to lose intrest she didnt believe me haha.... but its wateva she wants me to come visit her at work tommaro her job is like 5 mins away from my workout room she works at Forever 21 this girl is a solid 8.5.... haha i am def gonna try to take her out somtimee or should i not..? haha but she left about 20 minutes ago i walked her to her car and we hugged and kissed and she told me to come visit her at work tommaro so ima def do that haha guys even if i dont get laid the progress i have made is unbelieveable and i am stoked that i am so good with woman now and i strongly encourage any guy that is struggling to just put himself out there and good things will happen.

oh and btdubs couldnt get any pictures for proof but i do have the texts talking bout they are outside my house and my guys adding them on ******** so asap i will have pics up of the girl i was messing with
    My brother! So you havin' lady problems. Let a black brother sort them all for you, i'ma p.m you and you gon' get yo ass laid.

d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0tz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cBurn, might not mean much since I'm a complete stranger but you make me proud brah. I wish I had the determination to do what you're doing when I was fresh out of high school. I'm making one of these threads when the fall semester starts here at school to bag up all the freshmen chicks
    Paradigm Fitness Crew
    Paradigm Tax Evasion Crew
    Misc Crybaby Lawsuit Crew
    ★☆★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★☆★

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)

http://www.metroparkusa.com/fashion/...fs/accessories

you do know wearing rosarys are a sin right? so if ur actually christian id advise you to not wear one.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Originally Posted by skinpoppin View Post
    My brother! So you havin' lady problems. Let a black brother sort them all for you, i'ma p.m you and you gon' get yo ass laid.
    haha alritey ima check em out broski

Originally Posted by d0tz View Post
    cBurn, might not mean much since I'm a complete stranger but you make me proud brah. I wish I had the determination to do what you're doing when I was fresh out of high school. I'm making one of these threads when the fall semester starts here at school to bag up all the freshmen chicks
    Haha thanks bro that means alot to me and i cant wait to get out of bootcamp so i can follow your progress
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    you do know wearing rosarys are a sin right? so if ur actually christian id advise you to not wear one.
    damn to late just bought a new one and two prayer wristbands haha

my date tonite flaked and i am pretty much letting her kno times precious and keeping it alpha haha she asked for thrusday to go out but i said nah i am going to the beach with some other friends hahaha g'd bros

XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good **** bro, if you lived around me you'd get laid. Lost it when I was 14 to a soph cheerleader. 7.5/10 when I was 14! And the pus$ys easy here. GL and hit me up w/ those openers. Single and back to college in 2 weeks, gotta slay!
    "Pitching is the art of installing fear" -A smart man

Rap3 B@ck

PhucK mY g3neTic$----Ectomorph

Originally Posted by XxGeTrIpPeDxX View Post
    Good **** bro, if you lived around me you'd get laid. Lost it when I was 14 to a soph cheerleader. 7.5/10 when I was 14! And the pus$ys easy here. GL and hit me up w/ those openers. Single and back to college in 2 weeks, gotta slay!
    haha str8 bro can everyone that wants the openers plz pm me.... just easier to keep track

abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abbot92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Under the sheets man? You HAVE to get to fingering her. 50 % chance once your that far your getting laid. You have to be assertive. Your the alpha male

XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^This. You were in the sheets, get it done!

Rap3 B@ck

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cburn

Do you get hesitant when you're escalating?

Originally Posted by abbot92 View Post
    Under the sheets man? You HAVE to get to fingering her. 50 % chance once your that far your getting laid. You have to be assertive. Your the alpha male
    dude brah i was assertive haha she just moved my hand away from her vagina haha but yea she was really felling me she put her leg around me and we laid there making out and she just called me bros asking me if i was coming to visit her today so i guess ima go see her at work then go lift heavy in the gym her job is 3 blocks from my gym

and to fire nah brah i didnt get hesitate

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude brah i was assertive haha she just moved my hand away from her vagina haha but yea she was really felling me she put her leg around me and we laid there making out and she just called me bros asking me if i was coming to visit her today so i guess ima go see her at work then go lift heavy in the gym her job is 3 blocks from my gym

and to fire nah brah i didnt get hesitate
    Women will do this quite a bit just an FYI.

It's your job to get past it. Just continue to escalate ->resist ->back off a little and TEASE her hardcore

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Women will do this quite a bit just an FYI.

It's your job to get past it. Just continue to escalate ->resist ->back off a little and TEASE her hardcore
    haha will do next time well just found out somthing i wish i knew a long time ago my parents dont care if i drink and dont care if i have bishes over haha having my females come over Thrusday to drink

7 DAYS BROSKIS just somthing that gets me excited for when i get done with schooling and go to FMF

haha will do next time well just found out somthing i wish i knew a long time ago my parents dont care if i drink and dont care if i have bishes over haha having my females come over Thrusday to drink
    The more isolated, the better. Get a little tipsy, get her a little tipsy ->profit.

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    The more isolated, the better. Get a little tipsy, get her a little tipsy ->profit.
    alrite bro i think she will eventully put out seems like shes really in to me she even wants me to visit her at work and she knows i leave soon

Dude you wear burberry cologne? Looks like it in 1st pic, my fav sh*t!

Rap3 B@ck

ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddRamone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think a really bad pickup line would be: hey girl, your on fire, but you wearin a wig...what happened, fire burnt your hair off? goddamn!

Originally Posted by XxGeTrIpPeDxX View Post
    Dude you wear burberry cologne? Looks like it in 1st pic, my fav sh*t!
    haha brah yea i love that **** too i have like 3 colognes that i rotate i wear burberry if i go out in the day then i useully switch bewteen Armani Code or Yves Saint Laurent at Night.

So went to go visit the girl at work it went really good haha she didnt see me so i tapped her on a shoulder and said "Hey can i get this skirt in a size 32" she started laughing haha and gave me a hug haha but yea i stayed there and talked to her for a good 25 minutes or so no dull moments some of her friends walked into forever 21 and came up to us while we were talking and tapped her on her shoulder she had to show em somthing and this was a pivotal moment for me, If she didnt want me to be near her and her friends i would no she wasnt interested. So i stayed in my same spot when she walked over to the other section halfway on her way out of the section i was still standing in she turned around and waved at me to follow her. Bang haha yea i kno she intersted shes coming back over thrusday after work first we are going to grab a coffee tho i am gonna pick her up after work and shes gonna come back to my house and some other people are coming over and drinking i need to find a table for beerpong

Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500) Maarz is not very helpful. (-500)
    haha brah yea i love that **** too i have like 3 colognes that i rotate i wear burberry if i go out in the day then i useully switch bewteen Armani Code or Yves Saint Laurent at Night.

So went to go visit the girl at work it went really good haha she didnt see me so i tapped her on a shoulder and said "Hey can i get this skirt in a size 32" she started laughing haha and gave me a hug haha but yea i stayed there and talked to her for a good 25 minutes or so no dull moments some of her friends walked into forever 21 and came up to us while we were talking and tapped her on her shoulder she had to show em somthing and this was a pivotal moment for me, If she didnt want me to be near her and her friends i would no she wasnt interested. So i stayed in my same spot when she walked over to the other section halfway on her way out of the section i was still standing in she turned around and waved at me to follow her. Bang haha yea i kno she intersted shes coming back over thrusday after work first we are going to grab a coffee tho i am gonna pick her up after work and shes gonna come back to my house and some other people are coming over and drinking i need to find a table for beerpong
    Dude, I'm so phucking excited for you! I'm like standing up and cheering for you, mate. I'm really hoping this goes well for you.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast