Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    especially mine.............
    SAME haha. I'm looking to change that though, there's more opportunities out there!

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in my experience the more feelings you have for someone the more visually attractive they appear to you. this is how its possible for women to be with big huge fat dudes. they still love them and are attracted to them (somehow)

with emotional attraction comes physical
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like you would be pretty hot if you pluck your brows

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadlift375 View Post
    looks like you would be pretty hot if you pluck your brows
    you talkin about me or the snorlax in the op?

anonymous
    those pics from the zero gravity thread?

Obviously not everyone likes the same thing. I like fit body mixed girls & latinas with hips and an ass, but many dudes like the bleached-blonde, oompa-loompa-orange white chick with a 'tube body' and the flat & sagging ass of an old lady.

Asking here for validation is retarded, especially because bb.com has a lot of racist kids who don't like anyone who's not white.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    in my experience the more feelings you have for someone the more visually attractive they appear to you. this is how its possible for women to be with big huge fat dudes. they still love them and are attracted to them (somehow)

with emotional attraction comes physical
    It's called perception.

Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo the theory of beauty is in the eye of the beholder is limited. If your attractive your attractive if ur ugly ur ugly. One girl may think ur a 9/10 the other 7/10 both ways its still above average. One girl may think a guy is a 2/10 and another may think 4/10 both ways ur ugly. As long as its people judging within the same age group and the same ethnic group then its going to be a close judgement. Now on the other hand u got a nigerian guy, I hear they like realy thick woman so a 2/10 to us may seem like a 10/10 so it all depends on circumstances but people who grew up in the same society are all gonna have close opinions to whats attractive and what is not.
    HT- 6'2
    WT- 226

Bench- 385 1x
    A2g squat-440 1x
    Deadlift-535
    ALL RAW

Position- Weakside DE

riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is my first post in this section so i'll try to make a serious post.

The guys i always thought were the most good looking were always alone or hanging out with average/ugly girls. It's strange but i always see the brad pitt guys with ugly girls and the model chicks with average guys. Good looking i would say Jensen Ackles, Brad Pitt, Colin Farrel, David Beckham, Ian Somerhalder, Josh Duhamel. Look them up on Google, they don't date hot girls.

It makes no sense to say that hot girls aren't attracted to good looking guys so i think it's more a matter of chicks just being stupid. I think most girls think that ugly guys are nice guys and make the best husbands, that average guys have great personalities and make great boyfriends and that good looking guys are players and are only good for sex. Good looking guys get the most looks from women but women seem to date the guys that don't get attention from other women.

This is pretty much how i see relationships. I think "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is bull. The only time a woman will say that an average/ugly guy is hot is if he's famous.
    Last edited by riddicks; 01-15-2010 at 04:19 AM.

riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Chicopartiesbig View Post
    Really it just comes down to the "Don't give a ****" factor. When sober,. they're afraid of rejection and coming off as a slut. A girl will see a hot guy during the day but just makes eye contact, maybe a smile at most. But in their head, they want to pound him in bed.

You're right, it takes game when sober, which is why most hookups are drunken escapades.
    Go to a club at 11pm and the girls will ignore you. At about 2am they will stare at you. At 3am they will come to you.

Good luck getting a sober chick when you're good looking. Most of the times she'll turn you off instantly. No amount of game will change that. They'll give average guys more of a chance because the chicks don't think they're trying to pick them up. Good looking guy talking to a girl= girl automatically thinks you want to pound her.

Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    she needs to get her eyebrows waxed, those babies are thick.
    this x 1000000
    I will get an awesome set of abs if it kills me

Originally Posted by Tank87 View Post
    Imo the theory of beauty is in the eye of the beholder is limited. If your attractive your attractive if ur ugly ur ugly. One girl may think ur a 9/10 the other 7/10 both ways its still above average. One girl may think a guy is a 2/10 and another may think 4/10 both ways ur ugly. As long as its people judging within the same age group and the same ethnic group then its going to be a close judgement. Now on the other hand u got a nigerian guy, I hear they like realy thick woman so a 2/10 to us may seem like a 10/10 so it all depends on circumstances but people who grew up in the same society are all gonna have close opinions to whats attractive and what is not.
    Attractive people get looked at. That's about all you need to know. If you're good looking you know it because people will look at you. This is pretty much an universal rule.

Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

"Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    Physical Attractiveness is not that important to girls /thread
    BULL**** !!!!!

Most girls only care about looks .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    BULL**** !!!!!

BULL**** !!!!!

hahaha **** off! We do care about looks but not only looks. If youre stacked and looking awesome then it will last all of about 2 mins until the conversation fails through lack of intelligence, humor, (etc, etc). I could never, ever date a guy who i found to be mentally unstimulating.. Equally so much as i couldnt ever date someone who was hideously ugly either.

Its a little bit like Goldylocks and the three bears really..

Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    ask and ye shall recieve. she is on the right in all pics. these are about 2 years old, her boobs are about a cup bigger somehow now.

6.5/10 tops! Face creeps me out actually.

I personally like asian girls and none of my friends are into them at all.

But I know for girls, looks don't matter at all.

Originally Posted by Jacked_J View Post
    Why do you all keep saying that?

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BULL**** !!!!!

Hahahahaha yeah...

^^^^ massive cock and/or bank balance

Originally Posted by Bettos View Post
    Why do you all keep saying that?
    Because it's true. Women are sexually attracted to good looking guys, but society has made it that being good looking is actually a disadvantage (not claiming i am good looking btw). I won't even argue with anyone that thinks otherwise and i can post a load of pictures of celebs to prove my point, Brad Pitt being the most obvious one.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Lol dude. I have seen too many hot chicks with ugly/not good looking dudes to realise that what you're saying is pure BS.

^^^^ massive cock and/or bank balance
    Nawww... Maybe he's just really charming?

Me and a female friend of mine (shes smoking btw, like 9/10) were having a similar discussion a while ago actually.

She was claiming that looks are really important and all that, but when i pointed out that all the (2 lol) guys shes been in a long term relationship with were pretty damn far from being good looking, she started rambling on about how important charm and personality is... Oh, and how one of the dudes had such pretty blue eyes. And no, the rest of his face wasn't "pretty".

Point is, girls don't really know wtf they are attracted to. They can tell you they do, or they can tell you what they aren't attracted to (My personal favourite being "I hate guys like that *insert personality*, the last 5 guys i've dated were like that and i hated it!"), but in reality, I really don't think that they know.
    Last edited by Kirra; 01-15-2010 at 05:53 AM.

Originally Posted by riddicks View Post
    Because it's true. Women are sexually attracted to good looking guys, but society has made it that being good looking is actually a disadvantage (not claiming i am good looking btw). I won't even argue with anyone that thinks otherwise and i can post a load of pictures of celebs to prove my point, Brad Pitt being the most obvious one.
    How is being good looking a disadvantage..

smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Hahahahaha yeah...

look at the girls face(part of bodylanguage). she is bored she is not physically interested in him. normally an old guy has huge amount of money and has only 5 years he would live (read inheritence)
    My mind hurts to think about women anymore.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jacked_J View Post
    6.5/10 tops! Face creeps me out actually.

I personally like asian girls and none of my friends are into them at all.

yea thats what i always thought too........6-6.5 ish. but seriously i had guys on here telling me she was a 9. i was like wtf if thats a nine i musta ****ed up somewhere in life

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahaha **** off! We do care about looks but not only looks. If youre stacked and looking awesome then it will last all of about 2 mins until the conversation fails through lack of intelligence, humor, (etc, etc). I could never, ever date a guy who i found to be mentally unstimulating.. Equally so much as i couldnt ever date someone who was hideously ugly either.

Its a little bit like Goldylocks and the three bears really..
    So it sounds to me like looks are more important . From my experiences I have noticed girls tend to want looks rather than substance .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Hahahahaha yeah...

Money = beauty .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Argh im so spun out about what you guys are saying here..unless im completely missing or misinterpreting whats going on

Let me get this straight. You think that-
    -girls DONT care about looks
    -being good looking is a disadvantage
    -personality is all that matters

Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    look at the girls face(part of bodylanguage). she is bored she is not physically interested in him. normally an old guy has huge amount of money and has only 5 years he would live (read inheritence)
    Looking at him, he doesn't really seem that interested either. IN THAT PICTURE. He's still gonna put hi pee-pee in her poo-poo in the end of the night...

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Meh I dunno
    Always everywhere Ive been ive heard that I have a pretty/purdy face lulz, yes including abroad
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

So it sounds to me like looks are more important . From my experiences I have noticed girls tend to want looks rather than substance .
    Looks get you in the door, but its brains as to what will keep you there

Closed Thread