Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by paulmh View Post
    Victor's legs look very poor
    no, they don't look "very poor." They just don't match his huge upper body. He already had this problem before he got injured. Now it's a little worse. The difference between the legs is also slight but it happens to be on the sweep (not a good place to have it, lol) but still doesn't hurt his overall package much. Hopefully he'll get it a little better for the Olympia.

Also, his legs are definitely gonna look "poor" when standing next to Branch and Kai, who got some of the best legs in the whole sport.

Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    no, they don't look "very poor." They just don't match his huge upper body. He already had this problem before he got injured. Now it's a little worse. The difference between the legs is also slight but it happens to be on the sweep (not a good place to have it, lol) but still doesn't hurt his overall package much. Hopefully he'll get it a little better for the Olympia.

Also, his legs are definitely gonna look "poor" when standing next to Branch and Kai, who got some of the best legs in the whole sport.
    I think everyone is realising that Vic isn't as dominant as we all thought.
    He doesn't have the seperation or conditioning of the very top guys.
    His calves are very weak, and his quads are weak in relation to not only his upper body, but also to most of the other guys.

IMO Heath has already passed him

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Supersize88 View Post
    His calves are very weak, and his quads are weak in relation to not only his upper body, but also to most of the other guys.

As one of the biggest Heath fans, I will admit Vic is thicker and wider, so it comes down to the old idea of mass vs. aesthetics.

Vic is the same size he was in 2007 so I don't know what the hell you're talking about
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    When does the night show begin?

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by boxer1234 View Post
    When does the night show begin?
    7 EST. I think 6 EST is when the preshow starts....so in a half hour.

masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn, that's a close call for top three, but I would say
    1. branch
    2.kai
    3. victor

Branch looks crazy, didn't even know if he would crack top 8 before I saw thses pics.
    Journal/LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=172023491#post172023491

Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supersize88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    As one of the biggest Heath fans, I will admit Vic is thicker and wider, so it comes down to the old idea of mass vs. aesthetics.

Vic is the same size he was in 2007 so I don't know what the hell you're talking about
    Heath Kills Vic on Conditioning, Seperation, Legs (Especially Calves!)

Heath brings a more complete package in MUCH better condition

Vic has weaknesses that are being exposed tonight

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heath Kills Vic on Conditioning, Seperation, Legs (Especially Calves!)

Heath brings a more complete package in MUCH better condition

Vic has weaknesses that are being exposed tonight
    Again, you can sit there and nitpick different little categories, and that's cool and all, but whether you like it or not, Vic will make Phil look narrow on stage and that weighs heavily on overall impressions

douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow Vic is looking massive, especially in his rear lat spread shots.... his leg is noticably different but just like Toney's pec tare... its an injury. I can't believe how big Branch is, how full and thick he is. IMO he has the best defined legs on that stage.
    DFAC/ANBF Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    www.allnaturaloptions.com
    www.northjerseybnc.com

"Every aspect of bodybuilding comes from hard work. You can't add muscularity without hard work. You can't improve symmetry without hard work. You can't get conditioned without hard work. If you want to be a bodybuilder you have to devote yourself to hard work."

"The world is hard, fragile things get broken."

Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100) Entertainment is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    idk i greatly dislike branches look. His back is ugly as hell and he looks very unhealthy.... (not that they are judged on looking healthy but its a turn off for me)
    x2 and he has small ass arms compared to the others

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    the girl in gold has some nice thickness on those thighs.
    She'd have some nice thickness between them if she spent some quality time with me.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Victor's Front double bicep pose is fantastic..

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

His separation ain't of the very top guys' caliber...however he IS in condition and has striations there. He may not have tons of feathering or graininess the way Branch and Kai do. However, as for being dominant, I wasn't thinking he'd be dominant cus now we got some new guys in the lineup and also Branch came in on. However, Vic is still monstrous in size while still having good proportions for the most part and a pretty tiny waist for his size.

I agree.

Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    She'd have some nice thickness between them if she spent some quality time with me.
    lulz

Originally Posted by douggiefresh21 View Post
    Wow Vic is looking massive, especially in his rear lat spread shots.... his leg is noticably different but just like Toney's pec tare... its an injury. I can't believe how big Branch is, how full and thick he is. IMO he has the best defined legs on that stage.
    x2

Originally Posted by paulmh View Post
    Victor's Front double bicep pose is fantastic..
    yup, and rear lat spread was just crazy. Hard to tell in the pics but in the webcast it was pretty striking.

mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No way vic wins this show.. kai or branch should take it. and silvio seems to be getting overlooked

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, after viewing this entire thread I have come to think that Vic has this. Sure his legs are a bit behind his upper body, but Arnold had this same issue. Addtionally, if you compare Vic's leg injury to Kia's ugly build, Vic comes out on top.

Kia and Branch may be harder, but their builds are ugly.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok, after viewing this entire thread I have come to think that Vic has this. Sure his legs are a bit behind his upper body, but Arnold had this same issue. Addtionally, if you compare Vic's leg injury to Kia's ugly build, Vic comes out on top.

I kinda agree, it's basically big lower bodies+rippedness vs big upper body+great build. It's a hard one to judge. We could be here forever picking flaws, but it's about weighing it up. Any one of the 3 is a worthy winner IMO.
    My routine:

Mon - Biceps
    Tues - Triceps
    Wed - Biceps
    Thurs - Triceps
    Fri - Biceps
    Sat - Triceps
    Sun - Rest

You can't see back and legs, don't waste your time with that nonsense!

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

terrible comparison. the criteria when Arnold was competing vs. now are very different.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can only tell so much from the video, but what i see is

a flat Toney freeman, that can still win the show, if he just eat and sleep before the night show

A grainy, vascular Branch Warren with odd looking bodyparts and a wide waist that has no seperation

A good looking Victor Martinez, that is not as shredded and grainy as you want him to be, but has a ton of muscle and size

a good looking Johnnie Jackson and Moe Moussawi..............FIXED

The Russian looks pretty damn good too, but we know that they wont give it to him.

A sharpe Kai Greene with a wider waist

A good looking Silvio, but for some reason it never appears that he has the size

Dennis James....if someone could look tiny and huge at the same time, he achieved it this show, not sure what happen.

so anyone from 1-7 could win it
    Last edited by TheSheepdog; 03-07-2009 at 03:45 PM.
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    trying to load up the webcast on my girl's computer (larger screen) but it's not working. i think i need to install an update / plugin, but it's not prompting me to do so.

any tech help here?

mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

arnolds upper body dwarfed his legs, and judges didn't care about legs then..remember tom platz.. vics legs are off.. kai beats vic in most areas and warrens conditioning puts him in the mix.. vic may win but it's all politics if he does

Originally Posted by j_neatherlin View Post
    terrible comparison. the criteria when Arnold was competing vs. now are very different.
    Kai and Branch have exceptionally huge legs due to their genetics.

Victor's legs are fine, they are just smaller than the largest.

TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by j_neatherlin View Post
    trying to load up the webcast on my girl's computer (larger screen) but it's not working. i think i need to install an update / plugin, but it's not prompting me to do so.

any tech help here?
    yea there's some window's media thing that you have to install with the active x control

you need to go to your tools, internet options, advanced and then its somewhere in there that you need to change
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by TheSheepdog View Post

a flat Toney freeman, that can still win the show, if he just eat and sleep before the night show

A grainy, vascular Branch Warren with odd looking bodyparts and a wide waist that has no seperation

A good looking Victor Martinez, that is not as shredded and grainy as you want him to be, but has a ton of muscle and size

a good looking Dexter Jackson and Moe Moussawi

The Russian looks pretty damn good too, but we know that they wont give it to him.

A good looking Silvio, but for some reason it never appears that he has the size

Dennis James....if someone could look tiny and huge at the same time, he achieved it this show, not sure what happen.

i think it's realistically between Vic and Kai.

Kai if you want the biggest hardest guy who did his homework

Vic if you prefer a more aesthetic look and are willing to gift someone who didn't come into the show in peak condition.

Kai and Branch have exceptionally huge legs due to their genetics.

Victor's legs are fine, they are just smaller than the largest.
    it appears to me that his legs are somewhat down from his injury. you could be right though...i haven't looked back to his older pics

Computer Science Brah DesireToGrow's Avatar
    DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dexter Jackson? lol You must be watching a different Arnold than me ! Give me your linkk!
    I'm going to lift heavy things until I can lift even heavier things.

530|505/320/585 - Gym Lifts - wrapped|sleeves/TNG
    408/303/574 - Meet PRs @ 233lbs

Youtube: cjl182281

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wat

i guess i see things differently.. but silvio looks bigger, his rear lat spread is impressive. i would have him in the top 3. silvio is ripped as usual and bigger..

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    wat
    LOL, FIXED

i was watching 07
    ★cVc★

can't get it to work, but it's running on my laptop, so i'll roll with it!