Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    OK for anyone interested, I have seen this guy again and he said he was just really nervous the first time and actually, the first kiss did suck but since then its improved, a lot.

He's actually a really nice guy, I know you all think nice guys finish last etc but to give an example, he's a mechanic and he just serviced my car for parts only cost, plus he has some carpets so he's selling me room sized carpets for 20 quid each (bargain, it would cost 150 quid in a shop). And he's delivering them on Monday, then he's helping me take some stuff to the tip. He's coming in a van specially. He's really helpful and kind. And I know you all think that should be off-putting, but its not. I'm almost certain we'll end up in bed on Monday.
    So basicly you're using him. He services your car and furnishes your house on the cheap so you'll overlook the rest and repay him in kind.
    I was kinda sympathetic to you up to this post. Do the guy a favour and dump him. No one wants to be with someone who doesn't think they're attractive anyway. It'll hang over the relationship from beginning to end.
    Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

You only live once, if you do it right, once is enough

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Craicdealer View Post
    So basicly you're using him. He services your car and furnishes your house on the cheap so you'll overlook the rest and repay him in kind.
    I was kinda sympathetic to you up to this post. Do the guy a favour and dump him. No one wants to be with someone who doesn't think they're attractive anyway. It'll hang over the relationship from beginning to end.
    dude ur reading her post entirely wrong. all she said was that contrary to popular belief (good guys finish last), she actually appreciates these kind acts, and they make him more, not less attractive.

srsly u guys need to stop reading everything a girl says in a negative way and putting words in people's mouths.

if he enjoys helping her, why should she refuse? nothing she said implies shes using him, she's just gladly accepting his help.

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bad kissing isn't a deal-breaker for me, bad breath is.

Kissing technique can be changed, bad breath is forever.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bad breath is disgusting....however changeable with some hygiene improvements.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    dude ur reading her post entirely wrong. all she said was that contrary to popular belief (good guys finish last), she actually appreciates these kind acts, and they make him more, not less attractive.

srsly u guys need to stop reading everything a girl says in a negative way and putting words in people's mouths.

if he enjoys helping her, why should she refuse? nothing she said implies shes using him, she's just gladly accepting his help.
    Exactly. The more I get to know him, the more I like him. You got the point perfectly, thanks
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    What makes a guy a bad kisser?

I consider myself an awesome kisser but am just curious.
    This.

How come no1 has answered this? is there no answer? if thats the case, wat makes a bad kiss?

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by makavelli1988 View Post
    This.

How come no1 has answered this? is there no answer? if thats the case, wat makes a bad kiss?
    I think a lot of it simply comes down to physical compatibility as much as technique, you may be able to kiss one person like a champ, but the next person all of a sudden it just doesn't seem to work right.

Originally Posted by Grug View Post
    I think a lot of it simply comes down to physical compatibility as much as technique, you may be able to kiss one person like a champ, but the next person all of a sudden it just doesn't seem to work right.
    haha really? i had 2 kissers that were really.................i really dont see how anyone could enjoy kissing them.

yet every single guy ive kissed (not too many), including those two awful kissers, enjoyed kissing me.

adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by makavelli1988 View Post
    This.

Nothing to do with technique as that is subjective , in fact the best technique is to have no technique.

A good kisser, kisses from within, they kiss is merely an expression of the thought and emotion at the time ( passion, aggression, lust , dirty, calm, peaceful, filthy ect) . It is the ability to let go and show someone what is on you mind through a kiss, and also be able to read what is on the other persons mind through there kiss , once your in this state the kiss in merely sexual communication.

haha really? i had 2 kissers that were really.................i really dont see how anyone could enjoy kissing them.

yet every single guy ive kissed (not too many), including those two awful kissers, enjoyed kissing me.
    *Hint* it may have something to do with the fact that you're a girl...

vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500) vparty is not very helpful. (-500)
    It was not funny!

I'm not "with" him, we've had two dates, you have to date people to find out if you like them or not, right?
    just drank some muscle prime, the new product by allmax. mah boi jay gave me a free tub from the local sup shop. u mad?
    "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." - Mike Tyson

t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) t3nkenx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can teach him.

skier_
    I think the more you kiss the more his style might adapt, if that makes sense.

mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK for anyone interested, I have seen this guy again and he said he was just really nervous the first time and actually, the first kiss did suck but since then its improved, a lot.

He's actually a really nice guy, I know you all think nice guys finish last etc but to give an example, he's a mechanic and he just serviced my car for parts only cost, plus he has some carpets so he's selling me room sized carpets for 20 quid each (bargain, it would cost 150 quid in a shop). And he's delivering them on Monday, then he's helping me take some stuff to the tip. He's coming in a van specially. He's really helpful and kind. And I know you all think that should be off-putting, but its not. I'm almost certain we'll end up in bed on Monday.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is quid slang for? 1 quid=1 pound or 1 quid=1 pence?
    John 3:16--Not ashamed to admit my love for Christ.
    Duke 2011
    Cutting...sucks.

Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craicdealer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mboyle1988 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is quid slang for? 1 quid=1 pound or 1 quid=1 pence?
    Quid is pound or euro

20 quid = 20 pounds
    Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

You only live once, if you do it right, once is enough

Exactly. The more I get to know him, the more I like him. You got the point perfectly, thanks
    haha np i used to have a few prejudices against u but after reading more of ur posts my opinion of u has gone up

also pro-wrestling FTW (yes wwe fan)

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

oh brother haha, lol at "every guy I've kissed enjoyed kissing me" comment.

Do you tell him that his kissing technique is sub par or you just tough it out?
    NBA and NFL superfan

Originally Posted by Back Double Biceps18 View Post
    oh brother haha, lol at "every guy I've kissed enjoyed kissing me" comment.

Do you tell him that his kissing technique is sub par or you just tough it out?
    those two that were bad kissers i only dated them for a little while..... i cant really remember but im sure i dodged a few of their attempts (not all), didnt tell them they sucked tho.

my ex bf and current bf were the only real good kissers ive ever had tho.. from the first kiss on already.

USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah he had his mouth wide open and I could feel his teeth grazing my face *shudder*
    i lol'd so hard...
    The Truth Is Out There

-Ron Paul 2012-

I'm in the Danger Zone.

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My opinion is this.

If a 34 year old man does not know how to kiss (Im not talking about being a sub-par kisser...Im talking about a guy who cant kiss a woman without almost becoming a cannibal) then he probably does not know how to do a lot of things.

This can be sub-communicated in he hasn't experienced a lot in life. If he hasn't experienced a lot in life, it says something about his potential as a future partner.

Want to make a relationship work? Both partners have to be HEALTHY. If one partner at 34 years old does not know how to kiss a woman then he is not healthy and should probably not be trying to date women.

He should go out and hook up with lots of women for experience. Then when he has actually evolved into a man he can start trying to date again.
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    From what I read, it seems that things are working out for you. I am glad for you. I would have said give the guy another chance. I am glad you did and I wish for you the best. I think him being younger is a good thing. I know several women around your age that have taken much younger men as their companions. One of the women is a very good friend of mine, she married her ten-year younger suitor, and has been happy for over ten years. Another friend of mine recently divorced her husband (for cheating) and has found her a young stud 12 year her junior and are hitting it off in fine style. If your young man needs a little polishing in the love department, you can have fun teaching him how you wanted to be treated.

Getting back to the kissing being a deal breaker I don't think it is because anyone can be taught how to be a good kisser with time and lots of practice. However, for me I am a very romantic guy and while I am not sure of love at first site, I do believe in love at first kiss. I married my wife because of the way she kisses. The first time our lips meet there was just something magical about it. It was like I had found the missing part of my soul. It was the best kiss I have ever known and I was totally smitten on the spot. I knew right then that I would marry this girl. When someone asks me why I married my wife I just tell them the truth, "I married her so I could kiss her any time I wanted too!"

Last edited by Brother Steel; 02-22-2009 at 12:52 PM.
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Says the guy without the pic. Actually IRL I'm hot as f*ck.

And I don't want to be teaching a 34 year old guy how to kiss, simple as that.
    U in the special Olympics she-brah?

TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDorf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In an attempt to try and get over my FWB, because I know there's no future in it, I started talking to this other guy and we have now had two dates. He's funny, clever, runs his own business, polite etc, he's entertaining company. But I don't think he's that good looking. However, considering all his other assets, I thought I would try to get over the shallowness and give him a chance, hence our second date. Plus he's really into me.

Anyway we kissed at the end and OMG! It was horrible, the worst kiss ever. The guy was literally biting my face. It was so bad that I started to laugh in the middle.

Anyway what should I do? If I continue to see him, I'll have to tell him. But how? "Can we try that kiss again, but without the teeth?" I can't believe this guy's 34 and nobody has ever said anything. Or should I just end it now? I could deal with his average looks if he was a fantastic kisser, but right now he's on MSN and I daren't sign in cos I don't know what to say to him.

I am aware that age is against me and I should maybe not be so picky. But I have commitment issues.

Cliffs:
    - Met nice guy
    - Bad kisser
    - What to do?
    if something can be fixed , fix it.

like a dude might break up with a chick because she has
    an ugly snatch
    big hands
    a hairy neck
    funny knees
    eyes too slanted

or something she cant change... but if you can fix it fix it.

my 2 cents

onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are you doing for him that makes this a two way street? If he's getting you carpets, fixing your car WHICH ALL COSTS MONEY then you should do the same expenditures or chores for him OR at least give him a little free tutorial on how to pet and handle a cougar. It would make for a more interesting read and a heathly development in your relationship or whatever it is you are calling this.

subscribed.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I did ask him round for dinner, got all the ingredients and stuff (prime steak) and then he cancelled two hours before he was due to arrive.

Then over the weekend he was really horny and he wanted to come round yesterday after the show and soothe my aching muscles, he said. But I knew I wouldn't be home until 1am and also I would be tired and sore etc, so then he said he would come on Monday, because he can't wait any longer and he's really hot for me and all this. So I said ok cool, then I texted him this morning when I got home at 1am and asked what time he was coming, and he replied "its Monday tomorrow, its anyone's guess when I'll be free" so I guess he jerked off and lost his lust, or something. So I don't even know if he's coming round or not now.

And the really annoying thing is, I could have had sex last night with Jez, my FWB but I didn't in deference to Al, because I didn't think it would be fair, so grr.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Grug View Post
    *Hint* it may have something to do with the fact that you're a girl...
    Not a guarantee. I've definitely encountered a couple of girls who I fooled around with once or twice and never did anything with again because they weren't good kissers.

Bad kissing is an absolute deal-breaker for dating. I've never encountered the dead fish, but I've had to deal with super-aggressive chicks a couple times and in those instances. I find the best way to deal with it until things are over is to take the lead and prevent them from being aggressive themselves...then don't bother with her again, 'cause that ****'s annoying.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

Well I did ask him round for dinner, got all the ingredients and stuff (prime steak) and then he cancelled two hours before he was due to arrive.

Then over the weekend he was really horny and he wanted to come round yesterday after the show and soothe my aching muscles, he said. But I knew I wouldn't be home until 1am and also I would be tired and sore etc, so then he said he would come on Monday, because he can't wait any longer and he's really hot for me and all this. So I said ok cool, then I texted him this morning when I got home at 1am and asked what time he was coming, and he replied "its Monday tomorrow, its anyone's guess when I'll be free" so I guess he jerked off and lost his lust, or something. So I don't even know if he's coming round or not now.

And the really annoying thing is, I could have had sex last night with Jez, my FWB but I didn't in deference to Al, because I didn't think it would be fair, so grr.
    woah...he sounds like a douchebag....and just using you for sex... if i were u id let him prove himself now before giving it up to him. why did he cancel?

and why does he not know when hes free?

edit: also keep in mind this guy's intentions, he was helping you before and all, and offering good deals, but now im thinking his reasons for doing this is not out of kindness, but he's just really desperate for sex. i mean think of it, he hadn't kissed another woman in a really long time for him to suck that much, he must be really desperate... be careful, he might not deserve ur sympathy.
    Last edited by justanothagirl; 02-23-2009 at 06:44 AM.

burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) burken01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you have too much drama OP. Just be single for awhile. You dont want to be with either one of the guys your seeing really...

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FYI, you can teach someone to kiss, or to ****. If you had a problem with his dick size then that would be another problem.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have one front tooth that sticks out more than the other...last time i kissed a girl it kept bumping in to her teeth and making a teeth grinding feel that is horrible. will never kiss again