Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by derek_jeter View Post
    Looking at the websites of other companies he owns suggests this might be the end of forums on bb.com, and probably sooner rather than later. He buys companies that are bankrupt but have some amount of name recognition and strips them down to a basic website, consolidates things like customer service, shipping and warehousing across all brands. After that, he can squeeze some profit out of each one. Forums don't generate any income so they're as good as gone.

I'm not in tech so I have no clue, but can anyone speculate how much it might cost to keep forums like this up and active per year? $10k?
    It's incredibly simplistic and low traffic so probably $10 a month at max, most of it from storage costs. Then again it's running on ancient tech so they might be overpaying.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice knowing ya boys

rest in piss

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post
    Its over

we knew this day was coming boyos. Finally reached 100k reps too after 12 years fuarrrrkkkkkk

I still haven't hit 100k and I've been here for 35 years.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait.. I read this whole thing think it was a troll

but its not

lol.

oh lawd
    https://www.kxan.com/business/press-...erce-ventures/
    Bodybuilding.com specializes in dietary, sports, and bodybuilding supplements. Its platform includes an e-commerce store with private label ("Signature") and third-party brands, an interactive fitness coaching app ("Bodyfit"), and a loyal online community , ("BodySpace and Forum"), with over 15 million registered members.

REV's all-star team of e-commerce veterans will bring their deep domain expertise into substantial operational roles within Bodybuilding.com and help build upon the company's considerable online footprint.

"We couldn't be more excited to become partners in the Bodybuilding.com platform. My dad was a professional bodybuilder, and this is a brand I have been passionate about for nearly two decades", said Tai Lopez, who co-founded REV along with Alex Mehr. "This company's history is only in its first inning, and at a time when there's so much noise and confusion on the internet, Bodybuilding.com's trusted content, products, and community are more valuable than ever."

This partnership marks yet another high-profile deal for REV, whose mission is to transform iconic legacy brands into ecommerce success stories. Their impressive portfolio includes globally-recognized brands, such as Pier 1, Radio Shack, Dressbarn, Ralph & Russo, Stein Mart, Franklin Mint, Modell's, MentorBox, FarmersCart, Linens 'n Things, and more.

"We are thrilled to welcome Retail Ecommerce Ventures into the Bodybuilding.com family", said Karl Walsh, CEO of Bodybuilding.com. "Their expertise in e-commerce, digital marketing, technology, and community-building is a significant value-add to our platform and will further catalyze our growth both domestically and internationally. At Bodybuilding.com, we are stewards of a legacy that supports individuals building their bodies and their lives – and this relationship will enable us to achieve our mission at an even greater scale."

Bodybuilding.com has been helping people achieve their fitness, health, and wellness goals since 1999 alongside a loyal community of lifestyle enthusiasts that now boasts +11 million social media followers and +5 million YouTube subscribers.
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by helpmee View Post
    Wait.. I read this whole thing think it was a troll

but its not

lol.

oh lawd
    https://www.kxan.com/business/press-...erce-ventures/
    Tai Lopez and his partner are buying old name brands who are on their tail end and losing business and trying to revamp them, I think he is going to make Bodybuilding.com like a social media hub and delete the forums and bodyspace and just let people chat and sign in with ******** or IG

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Tai Lopez and his partner are buying old name brands who are on their tail end and losing business and trying to revamp them, I think he is going to make Bodybuilding.com like a social media hub and delete the forums and bodyspace and just let people chat and sign in with ******** or IG

Well, it was nice knowing all of you.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Is this legit? I don't care enough to "fact check" right now.
    It's legit. Here's the link incase you have insta https://www.instagram.com/stories/ta...4488813771322/
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So the bookshelf in my garage guy is going to be the end of misc. What a tragic but misc like ending. We spent years exposing frauds just to get taken out by one.
    See you tomorrow

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Misc shouldn't close. It's been slightly tamer lately now that the traffic has greatly decreased.

Besides, the primary problem with the Misc and the rest of the forum for that matter has been a lack of proper administration and moderation. Ultimately that goes back to corporate management who are either incompetent or don't give a damn or worse wanted it to fail. They've received many complaints with detailed info on what needs to be fixed but did NADA about it. So maybe with new ownership that can change for the better.

I could list many problems but

1) Imagine expecting a 'mainstream' 'family-oriented' 'respectable' business-oriented forum to succeed whose admin and mods wholly allow rampant personal attacks and harassment as the normal modus operandi. No successful mainstream business-oriented forum allows it. It's a somewhat simple fix of administration and moderation.

2) Imagine expecting a forum to succeed that doesn't have a properly working search function for ten years. It's a requirement for any successful forum of this type.

Both of those problems prevent a forum being highly successful long-term.

WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Tai, if you are reading this congrats brah.

I believe you can really turn around this site, and bodyspace is a good social media platform is if it is modernized.

Also, please open the misc section to the public again. You will get a lot of ad revenue if you do this from higher traffic.
    *Super Straight Crew*
    *Sicilian Crew*
    *Motorcycle Crew*
    *Truck Gang*

RIP Orenthal James Simpson (July 9, 1947 – April 10, 2024)

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    Well, it was nice knowing all of you.

Will miss you brah, you were one of the OG's who gave me hardgainer advice in the early days when I was trying to put on mass

Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    The Misc shouldn't close. It's been slightly tamer lately now that the traffic has greatly decreased.

Besides, the primary problem with the Misc and the rest of the forum for that matter has been a lack of proper administration and moderation. Ultimately that goes back to corporate management who are either incompetent or don't give a damn or worse wanted it to fail. They've received many complaints with detailed info on what needs to be fixed but did NADA about it. So maybe with new ownership that can change for the better.

I could list many problems but

1) Imagine expecting a 'mainstream' 'family-oriented' 'respectable' business-oriented forum to succeed whose admin and mods wholly allow rampant personal attacks and harassment as the normal modus operandi. No successful mainstream business-oriented forum allows it. It's a somewhat simple fix of administration and moderation.

2) Imagine expecting a forum to succeed that doesn't have a properly working search function for ten years. It's a requirement for any successful forum of this type.

Both of those problems prevent a forum being highly successful long-term.
    Tai Lopez already said he is going to completely revamp Bodybuilding.com give a make over and a rebirth, he is intention is to have BB.com be the Amazon of supplements for health and fitness, so independent sellers can sell through bb.com without having to content and sign a contractual deal over the phone or business wise similar to Amazon how they let people sell on their marketplace.and he will use youtube and have a lifestyle channel around bb.com

this will be good for business, the forum is obsolete so its going to get wiped out completely, not sure if he is going to keep bodyspace though but nobody uses that either.

3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really hope the Misc is here another 20 years. This place is special, as crazy as it is.

What's the backup if it goes down? Does anyone care to make a subreddit just as a place to talk about the next forum?

Originally Posted by 3fifty View Post
    I really hope the Misc is here another 20 years. This place is special, as crazy as it is.

What's the backup if it goes down? Does anyone care to make a subreddit just as a place to talk about the next forum?
    Discord or Reddit

Most of the members of bodybuilding.com just post on reddit, reddit has like 400 million monthly active users.

RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000) RihanM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aw man I'm gonna miss you guys

There really is nowhere like Misc

DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DandyDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    We should just invade another forum and make one of their sections our own. Insidehoops off topic section is very similar to misc.

this is legit the end. i agree we need to switch to a diff forum and take over after the shutdown
    ~Prince of Manlets~

Everything can be rated outta 10

Make Misc Great Again Crew - MMGA

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I ain't saying it's over

But it's over
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 someone links this thread to his instagram story
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are we still going to be able to cash in our reps? Curious because I was going to save for a house. I still have the car I bought 8 years ago with my previous reps I cashed in.

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im seeing alot of doom and gloom here, but has there been any actual talks about shutting down misc? seems like that would be a bad idea because the forum is relatively active, would be more so if it wasnt hiden from the internet.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are there any popular forums anymore?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Discord or Reddit

Most of the members of bodybuilding.com just post on reddit, reddit has like 400 million monthly active users.
    what is the reddit group for miscers.
    I am too potato to figure out discord
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    im seeing alot of doom and gloom here, but has there been any actual talks about shutting down misc? seems like that would be a bad idea because the forum is relatively active, would be more so if it wasnt hiden from the internet.
    They will probably cut it cold. No warnings

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Maybe. Might kill the forum completely.

Traffic seems to be hitting new lows the last couple of months and I've read other sections are more dead than this one.
    Misc has been dead since mid 2012. I remember when posts wouldn’t stay on the front page for more that two seconds.

fast misc..

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lurked since 2007 every single day. Damn boyos. It’s been fun.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gentlemen, it's been an honor.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** man I’ve been miscing so long I don’t know what tf I’m going to do without it. **** man this is all I do at work everyday.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    Good job ****ot, now he's definitely shutting us down. This place is being hosted from a wooden shack running on some old desktop from 2001 for like 3.50 bucks/year. Chances are he'd not have even known the forum existed had you not awared him.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Travis99 View Post
    Misc has been dead since mid 2012. I remember when posts wouldn’t stay on the front page for more that two seconds.

fast misc..
    Yeah it died after Zyzz passed and Rudy Rude came here

It's a ghost town now though the other subs are going many hours and even days without posts
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew