Closed Thread
Page 184 of 270 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,520 of 8084
    Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sail down the river and Best BCAA Watermelon Ice is only ~$12 after coupon for 40 serving; good deal for some tasty flavoring.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    I cracked open XF French Vanilla the other day. It's quite good. I'll be making a lot of smoothies with it.

Also, mug cakes w/ XF Triple Chocolate >> any other protein powder I've tried.
    Both of those flavors are amazing I like the richness to that triple chocolate so very good and agree on the french vanilla both of those are under represented on these forums for sure.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    For products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, what changed?
    That makes no sense to why you posted:

"Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??"

What was the reasoning behind posting that? The reasoning you proposed makes no sense together with what you posted. What does "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??" have anything to do with anything changing because nobody said those products and companies changed. What was being pointed out is that who knows what's in and not in products and what companies are and are not doing. The discussion wasn't about companies and products for some reason changing out of the blue.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    That makes no sense to why you posted:

"Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??"

What was the reasoning behind posting that? The reasoning you proposed makes no sense together with what you posted. What does "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??" have anything to do with anything changing because nobody said those products and companies changed. What was being pointed out is that who knows what's in and not in products and what companies are and are not doing. The discussion wasn't about companies and products for some reason changing out of the blue.
    Do you want to have a conversation or not?

For products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, what changed?

I'm not asking a product being changed, come on now. Do you even context?

On the topic of your whole -lol at taking supplements nothing is what it claims- argument, for products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, what changed?

You're acting like we should all be mad or think differently or do differently with other products from other companies, but why? How has the situation for products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, changed?

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Not food itself, but Mrs. Dash is sodium free and can add a lot of flavor to your foods.
    Oh I should probably look for them. I know some of the bodybuilders live off of those. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    I wish I had some ideas but on that end I just don't Lol I agree its insanely difficult to make food with ultra low sodium ever taste good

Remembering this book by a food journalist think it might been "Fat, Sugar, Salt" by Michael Moss where he recounts going to this food lab maybe Kraft or Nabisco? Can't remember and they have samples of various crackers included in the lineup was a 0 or ultra low sodium cracker which he tried and said it was one of the worst things he ever ate.

Would prob go with whatever you like low as possible in sodium and simply use citrus zest and maybe small amount of citrus juice to flavor it like grapefruit, limes, lemons or pomelo's even oranges. Fresh herbs.

A lot of foods contain on their own a decent amount of sodium tho and most commercial meat even uses sodium brines or sodium laced injections of water which plump the meat up making it weigh more but also taste better not to mention natually found sodium.

It's pretty difficult to eat a truly low sodium diet
    Right, which is why it's trace sodium, not zero sodium...don't even know if ultra low sodium is possible with meat you buy at a store. Like I said, it's only a day, but figured I would ask. Basically have to drop 12lbs in a week for a weigh-in...first couple days are easy, as it's just load water, load sodium, cut carbs. Towards the end it starts to get gross, but it's only like two days so you deal with it, but if there's a way to make the low sodium day taste better, then why not?
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I am having a conversation, you're not answering a straight forward question. I clearly stated that you posting "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??" has a implied meaning. I stated what that implied meaning was and openly invited you to explain what the real meaning was if what I thought of the implied meaning was inaccurate. You're now circling around and not answering a very simple question and instead earlier on had been saying that I was misrepresenting what you posted. So if you believe that I misrepresented it and mistook what "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??," explain why you posted that then.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am having a conversation, you're not answering a straight forward question. I clearly stated that you posting "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??" has a implied meaning. I stated what that implied meaning was and openly invited you to explain what the real meaning was if what I thought of the implied meaning was inaccurate. You're now circling around and not answering a very simple question and instead earlier on had been saying that I was misrepresenting what you posted. So if you believe that I misrepresented it and mistook what "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??," explain why you posted that then.

On the topic of your whole -lol at taking supplements nothing is what it claims- argument, for products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, what changed?

You're acting like we should all be mad or think differently or do differently with other products from other companies, but why? How has the situation for products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, changed?

--
    Oh for the love of god. The answer is that for products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, nothing changed

Again, you claimed that I misrepresented you when I said that you posting "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??" implies something and I explained what was being implied. If I misrepresented you, then please feel free to tell us what you had meant by posting "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??"

How come you are doing everything you can think of to not tell us what you had meant when you posted "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??"

I'm not acting like anything, I brought up discussion points. If you wish to get defensive over that as if I was directing something towards you, I can't help yah with that buddy.

Again, you claimed that I misrepresented you when I said that you posting "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??" implies something and I explained what was being implied.
    Again, have you noticed the pattern where you go on these rants where you tell other people what you think they implied? You should probably just go by what people actually say, explicitly. Because track record.

If I misrepresented you, then please feel free to tell us what you had meant by posting "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??"

How come you are doing everything you can think of to not tell us what you had meant when you posted "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??"

I'm not acting like anything, I brought up discussion points. If you wish to get defensive over that as if I was directing something towards you, I can't help yah with that buddy.
    The answer is that for products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, nothing changed

So with nothing changing for the products we are using, why are we lol'ing at each other because of this, exactly?

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just wanna drink some tasty pixie dust and lift heavy objects... need we complicate things further?

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tayd: My son seems to love the hat you sent

AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Again, have you noticed the pattern where you go on these rants where you tell other people what you think they implied? You should probably just go by what people actually say, explicitly. Because track record.

The answer is that for products that were not part of that test, from companies not part of that test, nothing changed
    Nobody, at least I, did not say or claim that ANYTHING has changed for those companies that were not part of the test. I didn't even bring up or hint that anything changed. What I DID point out was how can one trust that what they are using is what is on the label and nothing more or less? That's all I pointed out for discussion. How you took that and twisted it into as if I had insinuated that companies and products that were not tested changed or something is beyond me.

What part of this is elusive to you?

Nobody, at least I, did not say or claim that ANYTHING has changed for those companies that were not part of the test. I didn't even bring up or hint that anything changed. What I DID point out was how can one trust that what they are using is what is on the label and nothing more or less? That's all I pointed out for discussion. How you took that and twisted it into as if I had insinuated that companies and products that were not tested changed or something is beyond me.

What part of this is elusive to you?
    So, you completely trusted every supplement company and every product until this test.

Yikes.

Again, I never said or implied that any products were changed, I have even explicitly told you that I did not imply or state that any products were changed. Are you even reading the replies or just running your script?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sail down the river and Best BCAA Watermelon Ice is only ~$12 after coupon for 40 serving; good deal for some tasty flavoring.
    That's a steal and it's ChromaDex verified Drink with confidence
    Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Tayd: My son seems to love the hat you sent

Nice! Mine is still in the packaging. Not a hat guy. This weekend my in laws visited and mother in law made some lemon cucumber water drink and used on my my MANY shakers. So happened it was a Dymatize one. I asked her where she found that because I forgot I even had it from them from a past hook up.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any possible way we could bring the useless arguments out of this thread? It's just two pages now of arguing and we know is not going to get anywhere.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    Cracked this tub of Axis Lab's French Toast open this past weekend. Really glad I picked up this tub to try out. Hints of vanilla, cinnamon, and a faint buttery flavor really made this protein good imo. My only regret is that I didn't pick up the smores flavor to try out.

Yeah, that’s the goods right there!!

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Tried the S'mores flavor last week and really enjoyed it. French Toast sounds amazing.
    <3

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    The French Toast is pretty good very spiced custard like. The S'Mores was decent I had tried that a while ago. French Toast massively over shadows the S'Mores IMO
    <3

Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    French toast, IMO, is the best flavor in the line. S'mores is pretty good, but it's so difficult to capture the S'mores flavor in any sort of food. Appreciate the support bros.

Hit Bench today after a few days off due to a lower back issue. 1 scoop Dymatize PWO + 2 scoops hemodraulix and 4 hours later the pump is still there.
    Nice stack!!
    - Axis Labs Lead Rep -

https://www.axislabs.com

New Orleans Saints Crew

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any possible way we could bring the useless arguments out of this thread? It's just two pages now of arguing and we know is not going to get anywhere.
    This happens pretty much anytime KDD comes into a thread.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Yeah...yeah. Onward and upward.

Still tempted to open that UP 2.0 shipment even though I'm putting 99.x% of my stuff into boxes right now lol

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    That's a steal and it's ChromaDex verified Drink with confidence
    Heh, ChromaDex.

I love the flavor though, like Watermelon Jolly Rancher, wish I could grab more than 1 tub at this price, well worth it for the taste.

So, you completely trusted every supplement company and every product until this test.

Yikes.

Again, I never said or implied that any products were changed, I have even explicitly told you that I did not imply or state that any products were changed. Are you even reading the replies or just running your script?
    I never claimed that you implied there was any change. All I did was pointed out that you posting "Plus, who in this thread uses any of the products that failed the testing??" implied that you thought if it did not get tested and failed a test, it's probably ok and to be trusted.

As for me having trusted every product I've used, nope. When Intra-MD showed up as being messed with, I was one of the first if not the first to post on here about it. When all those bottles I bought of Anogenin I used and felt nothing from it, even when I was a rep, I consistently told people to skip that product. When amentoflavone was a bust and I had used much of it from various products, I spoke up about it. I've said it many a times before, who knows what companies are doing in this industry since they are all pretty questionable. I quoted Tim Patterson who spoke on this subject and I did so many a times since he was one of the high profile industry individuals that openly called it as it is in regards to supplement companies being essentially all ran by questionable individuals.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - Spot for sale

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not food itself, but Mrs. Dash is sodium free and can add a lot of flavor to your foods.
    they have some good flavors out too...

and i'm a huge fan of.

Instagram - @dougefresh093

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bottles will ship this week to everyone I promised them to

Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still tempted to open that UP 2.0 shipment even though I'm putting 99.x% of my stuff into boxes right now lol
    The wait will be well worth it
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If something gets tested and fails, we know not to trust that product. If something neither fails or passes because it never got tested, this exonerates the product or at bare minimum you just blindly have faith in it? That doesn't make any logical sense, at all, especially when you consider that the entire industry is questionable to begin with (as an objective fact, it being good or bad for the consumer, I have no real opinion on it).
    Didn't you go in circles with Uncle Ben who was saying just because an ingredient has not been tested does not mean it is not effective in increasing performance by vehemently defending the need for testing with appropriate methodology to come to any conclusions about said ingredient?

Now you're inferring something isn't dosed as indicated despite it not being tested in any way, shape or form and used a tragic event involving a bakery as support for your inference?
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think anyone who regularly posts ITT actually trusts the industry or the companies in it, especially the organizations selling novel stim pwo's. Not sure why every time something like this is exposed people get on their high horse and start pointing fingers at users. We all use at our own calculated risks, and no one blindly trusts the companies or products. These "discussions" are getting old, especially when people who buy product just like the rest of us start down talking posters.

It would be great if we could trust the industry, but we can't. We all know that there is some risk involved in buying these novel stim products. Hell, it doesn't stop there though. I've had products that hit way harder than the profile would suggest. I'm sure it's not just the DMAA/DMHA companies that are spiking product. This industry is in desperate need of regulation, but we have no control over it. So users use at their own risk.
    Squat and Deadlift

customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I have gone 3 workouts without any stim or pump formula, good pump and great workouts. Kind of nice!!
    - Axis Labs Lead Rep -

https://www.axislabs.com

New Orleans Saints Crew

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Centurion Labz God of RAGE Key Lime ( 13g ) in that heaping scoop

So I tried it this a first for me as the powder it was really strong Lol kind of an immediate sour-tart citrus lime explosion didn't much enjoy, the bright side however it was over so fast that not to terrible so mixed feelings. Def not like a pixie stick as it was much stronger in flavor and think some of the ingredients had a harsh taste being so concentrated.

Don't think I really ever wanna try that again :X
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    spicy thread is getting spicy

Closed Thread
Page 184 of 270 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast