Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People, please don't back up someone who is recovering from orthorexia on the idea of consuming a sorbet. Fella, you more than anyone ITT needs to consume real ice cream.

B&J's Cookie Dough 'Wich

Not really an ice cream novelty guy, so in part that means I don't have the experience of other sammies to compare against. That being said, these were fairly enjoyable.

The cookie is very soft: like a moist cookie dough. Each one has chocolate chips within so you do get a nice mix of choc & vanilla + crunch.

It is said that the filling is vanilla ice cream, but a more accurate description would just be "sweet cream". Cookie Dough pieces of the type featured in the pint flavor give a nice grit to round out the package.

Know what it reminded me of? A Milk&Cookies pint and for 220 cals that's pure profit.

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Just picked up all 5 Jeni's Winter pints and also their new ice cream sandwich.. Looking forward to some of these flavors a lot!
    #in on reviews.

Btw, considered voting for Trail Mix as well but the reason I left it out was because it seemed like they would use all "off the shelf" mix-ins (choc. chips, almonds, pretzels, M&M's) so it didn't seem special enough (in Candycopia they hand-made the candy for example).

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    People, please don't back up someone who is recovering from orthorexia on the idea of consuming a sorbet. Fella, you more than anyone ITT needs to consume real ice cream.
    I believe he wants to have the sorbet because he's vegetarian or vegan? Something like that ..

On a side note .. Had another pint of BnJ's brownie Ale friday night .. 4 pints to go .. maybe one a quarter till i die?
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    I believe he wants to have the sorbet because he's vegetarian or vegan? Something like that ..

On a side note .. Had another pint of BnJ's brownie Ale friday night .. 4 pints to go .. maybe one a quarter till i die?
    He is a vegan due to digestive issues.

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Missing the point: there are dairy free higher calorie ice creams. Sorbet is the choice of those who are scared of cals and fats.

topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You all live Portland or is Salt Straw selling pints around the US now?

Nothing beats Snickerdoodle freashly made at one of the 3 OG locations of Salt Straw here in portland its on another level then what they sell in thier pints. Truly one of the GOAT deserts in the world.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

B&J's Cookie Dough 'Wich

Not really an ice cream novelty guy, so in part that means I don't have the experience of other sammies to compare against. That being said, these were fairly enjoyable.

The cookie is very soft: like a moist cookie dough. Each one has chocolate chips within so you do get a nice mix of choc & vanilla + crunch.

It is said that the filling is vanilla ice cream, but a more accurate description would just be "sweet cream". Cookie Dough pieces of the type featured in the pint flavor give a nice grit to round out the package.

Know what it reminded me of? A Milk&Cookies pint and for 220 cals that's pure profit.

#in on reviews.

Btw, considered voting for Trail Mix as well but the reason I left it out was because it seemed like they would use all "off the shelf" mix-ins (choc. chips, almonds, pretzels, M&M's) so it didn't seem special enough (in Candycopia they hand-made the candy for example).
    Where did you get these brah? Srs. My favorite icecream treat is vanilla ice cream sandwiched betwixt 2 soft af cc cookies. Unfortunately most have chocolate chips on the rim, which I don't really like. This looks pretty hnng
    Engineering Master Race

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    #in on reviews.

You know they will be coming right up.. I have tons of ice cream right now though, so I am sure they will be down the road sometime.. I got you though!

I agree with you for the most part on Trail Mix S&S, it just sounds like a cool concept to me! I can't argue with you about the Candycopia though, because it was loaded with candies.. I actually just scooped it and review should be coming sometime this week!
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by topper1 View Post
    You all live Portland or is Salt Straw selling pints around the US now?

Nothing beats Snickerdoodle freashly made at one of the 3 OG locations of Salt Straw here in portland its on another level then what they sell in thier pints. Truly one of the GOAT deserts in the world.
    store in LA and they ship nationwide
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Graeter’s Cookies & Cream
    I finally managed to get my hands on this pint after reading many great reviews about it. I could not find it in stores, so I had to purchase it in a 6-pack online.

Starting with the base, it is a sweet cream base. They really don’t use this base often, as vanilla is normally used in most of their pints. It didn’t blow me away, but it was definitely above average. It is dense, creamy and has a unique flavor to it. I think I enjoyed it more because it was a little sweeter than other sweet cream bases I’ve scooped. It leaned more towards a milky vanilla flavor, but not too strong of a vanilla. You could easily tell a difference if you scooped Graeter's vanilla and this base side by side.

The chocolate sandwich cookies are what everyone raves about. I can say I was happy, but disappointed at the same time. I had many massive, whole sized sandwich cookies. However, most of them were located in the top half of the pint, and my bottom half only had one cookie.

The texture of them is fantastic though. They are soft and chewy, just as if they have been dunked in milk before eating them. The flavor tastes just like an Oreo with a creamy vanilla filling, which actually stands out well in this ice cream, sandwiched between two chocolate cookies.

Do I think this pint was slightly overrated? Yes, I didn’t QUITE live up to the hype in my opinion. The sweet cream base is slightly above average and I thought it worked very well with the cookie mixins. Most of the chocolate sandwich cookies are whole and the texture of them is like an Oreo dunked in milk, but overall, the amount of them was lacking in the bottom half of my pint. It is a pint that is worth scooping, especially if you are a fan of cookie based ice creams. However, it doesn’t even rank in my top 5 for Graeter’s. B
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

Peeps, last day of voting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPTDMAHBtTL

Let's finish strong: Chocolate Potato Chip Cupcake, Cinnatopia, Compartes Chocolate's California Love, Coconut with Petunia's Caramel Bars.

Originally Posted by Killshot1 View Post
    Where did you get these brah? Srs. My favorite icecream treat is vanilla ice cream sandwiched betwixt 2 soft af cc cookies. Unfortunately most have chocolate chips on the rim, which I don't really like. This looks pretty hnng
    Switzerland mang. Working here for 1 year.

You know they will be coming right up.. I have tons of ice cream right now though, so I am sure they will be down the road sometime.. I got you though!

I agree with you for the most part on Trail Mix S&S, it just sounds like a cool concept to me! I can't argue with you about the Candycopia though, because it was loaded with candies.. I actually just scooped it and review should be coming sometime this week!
    Nice! Glad to hear you enjoyed it and agree with you about Graeter's C&C being overrated.
    Last edited by lazymuchacho; 01-16-2017 at 01:04 PM.

ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see why the trend towards online ordering is taking off. There just isn't much the readily available brands are offering that pique interest. My Little G order was definetly good but Ample Hills is looking like the next investment. I also need to take advantage of the local scoop shops.

Took a flyer on the Aldis version of Half Baked. For $1.99 is was good. Base was average, brownies were soft and chewy, cookie dough reminded me of BR Mom's Making Cookies. 300 cals ps to give you and idea on the density. Worth seeking out know but worth a flyer if you shop there.

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Graeter’s Cookies & Cream
    I finally managed to get my hands on this pint after reading many great reviews about it. I could not find it in stores, so I had to purchase it in a 6-pack online.

Starting with the base, it is a sweet cream base. They really don’t use this base often, as vanilla is normally used in most of their pints. It didn’t blow me away, but it was definitely above average. It is dense, creamy and has a unique flavor to it. I think I enjoyed it more because it was a little sweeter than other sweet cream bases I’ve scooped. It leaned more towards a milky vanilla flavor, but not too strong of a vanilla. You could easily tell a difference if you scooped Graeter's vanilla and this base side by side.

The chocolate sandwich cookies are what everyone raves about. I can say I was happy, but disappointed at the same time. I had many massive, whole sized sandwich cookies. However, most of them were located in the top half of the pint, and my bottom half only had one cookie.

The texture of them is fantastic though. They are soft and chewy, just as if they have been dunked in milk before eating them. The flavor tastes just like an Oreo with a creamy vanilla filling, which actually stands out well in this ice cream, sandwiched between two chocolate cookies.

Do I think this pint was slightly overrated? Yes, I didn’t QUITE live up to the hype in my opinion. The sweet cream base is slightly above average and I thought it worked very well with the cookie mixins. Most of the chocolate sandwich cookies are whole and the texture of them is like an Oreo dunked in milk, but overall, the amount of them was lacking in the bottom half of my pint. It is a pint that is worth scooping, especially if you are a fan of cookie based ice creams. However, it doesn’t even rank in my top 5 for Graeter’s. B
    I found it enjoyable enough for a cookies and cream.

Speaking of Graeters and having to order. I placed a large 12 pint order last year and still going through them. Had over 32 pints of ice cream for a while. Different brands and flavors. Down to about 26 I think now.

Anyway in laws visited this past weekend and mother in law likes ice cream. She asked which was good and I wasn't sure what she would like since she is a chocolate fan and a nut fan. I offered her some of the cheaper Ben and Jerry options. Came up later and here she is triple scooping my Graters mint chocolate chip. When I said she could try some I didn't mean eat half my pint(she ate another large serving the next day). I gave her the REALLY? look and my wife wasn't happy that I made a big deal of it. There is a difference between the 3.50 a pint and >$12(12 pints plus cost to ship here) a pint ice cream as well as trying a little to triple scooping it. I had to bit my tongue and pretend I was fine with it since if she knew how much I spent on ice cream both my wife and in laws would have issues.
    Last edited by crpav; 01-17-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmealman99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    I found it enjoyable enough for a cookies and cream.

Speakign of Graeters and having to order. I placed a large 12 pint order last year and still going though them. Had over 32 pints of ice cream for a while. Different brands and flavors. Down to about 26 I think now.

Anyway in laws visited this past weekend and mother in law likes ice cream. She asked which was good and I wasn't sure what she would like since she is a chocolate fan and a nut fan. I offered her some of the cheaper Ben and Jerry options. Came up later and here she is triple scooping my Graters mint chocolate chip. When I said she could try some I didn't mean eat half my pint(she ate another large serving the next day). I gave her the REALLY? look and my wife wasn't happy that I made a big deal of it. There is a difference between the 3.50 a pint and >$12(12 pints plus cost to ship here) a pint ice cream as well as trying a little to triple scooping it. I had to bit my tongue and pretend I was fine with it since if she knew how much I spent on ice cream both my wife and in laws would have issues.
    I know those feels, i have to bury my ice cream in my chest freezer.

Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Moral of the story: Never let quality ice cream hang around unconsumed. Eat more ice cream folks and finish your orders in a short horizon.

Just saw this one Eric's insta.

Three B&Js flavors got the axe.

Cake Batter
    Boston Cream Pie
    Chocolate Peppermint Crunch

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Graeter's continually disappoints me by putting their most boring pints in supermarkets, and leaving the good stuff at Fresh Market or to be ordered online.
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

My Partner's Name is Chest Rockwell

Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronco5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Oatmealman99 View Post

Cake Batter
    Boston Cream Pie
    Chocolate Peppermint Crunch
    Basically could never find it but BCP was an awesome and unique flavor. RIP

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Boston Cream Pie
    Explains why i couldnt find it this summer. Bummer.

Hopefully that oatmeal cookie flavor will be worth a rescoop.

@GGGTeam, do you have a kroger or harris teeter? they have a good selection
    Last edited by nakkiz; 01-17-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GGGTeam View Post
    Graeter's continually disappoints me by putting their most boring pints in supermarkets, and leaving the good stuff at Fresh Market or to be ordered online.
    Is there Kings by you? They usually have good Graeter's flavors (at least the ones by me do).

I don't go to Fresh Market a lot, but they had good ice cream sales around Thanksgiving.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by GGGTeam View Post
    I've also heard of people finding buckeye Blitz at jewel-osco.

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nakkiz View Post

What oatmeal cookie flavor? Did I miss something?
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't seen Cake Batter in a while and I've never seen BCP. CPC is actually a sold flavor but like a lot of the current line-up it crosses over other flavors

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Kroger, but the ones near me have the basic-most flavors and Coconut Chocolate Chip. No Buckeye, Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter, Toffee, Cheese Crown, or C&C.

Moved from NY to TX and my ice cream game fell off a cliff, better in pretty much every other respect, though.
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

I don't think any of those except for Buckeye and CCCD are sold in supermarkets. Toffee was a while back but that's been at least 2-3 years to my knowledge.

Originally Posted by ADD61 View Post
    I don't think any of those except for Buckeye and CCCD are sold in supermarkets. Toffee was a while back but that's been at least 2-3 years to my knowledge.
    it might just be because I live in OH, but all of those flavors are available within 10 minutes of me.

it might just be because I live in OH, but all of those flavors are available within 10 minutes of me.
    Might be that its OH. Great problem to have.

Between what I've seen here and being around I would think if those flavors were readily available we would generally know that.

Of course I could be wrong.

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    What oatmeal cookie flavor? Did I miss something?
    Its supposed to be released in spring

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its supposed to be released in spring
    Oh man.

So excite.
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

Buttery Brown Sugar is my favorite B&J base, hope the mix-ins are solid. Could definitely be a home run.
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

B&J One Love:

Unfortunately, nakkiz's warnings and my fears were correct...

Same milkshake flavored banana base as Chunky Monkey. It's a nice, but not good enough to warrant a purchase based solely on it's strength.

Then there are the chocolate pieces which are not as hard as the ones in the aforementioned pint or as bitter as the ones in One Sweet World. These show up in generous numbers and a welcome, though unremarkable, contribution.

But as you can tell the start players are largely missing in action: weak swirls until the bottom half. However, when I hit these it was much better.

The cookie contribution comes mostly via a thin swirl a la M&C, but occasionally you get rocks of cookie: crunchy cookies that muted in flavor. As such, the fun comes mostly from a texture angle in this pint.

Finally, you have caramel that is neither salted nor that flavourful in it's sweetness: watery - in a diluted way - almost.

B&J was clearly too busy saving the polar bears to give Bob Marley a decent representation. Shame. If you see someone raving on IG about this one, know that they come from a world of culinary deprivation.