Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lisalala147 View Post
    ok guys so I went to the gym today all confident ready to make it obvious with this guy taking in all you guy's advice into consideration but he wasn't at the gym so I had a crappy workout (because I workout better when he is there). This is even effecting the way I workout i swear I used to be so focused at the gym.
    Lol your workout is about you not the dude/girl you are trying to impress. Get your chit together OP
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Surely U Cant Be Serious? APA Lifter's Avatar
    APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Lol your workout is about you not the dude/girl you are trying to impress. Get your chit together OP
    You don't lift for da womenz?
    Selling creatine on the streets to support cell tech habit since 2004.

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Find somewhere else to meet people lmfao

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by APA Lifter View Post
    You don't lift for da womenz?
    Of course I do but I don't let the rejection of girls decrease my will to go to the gym or decrease my effort in my work out
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you could approach him, oh wait, your not gonna do that because you have a vagina

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP any of us guys would probably KILL to be in your situation.

we have to be smoother, dress well, hypertrophy train for 2 years, and go against more competition in order to land a date from a girl with a decent body and personality.

Literally all you have to do is
    -Not eat too much Junk food
    -Cardio once a day for 30 minutes followed by 10 sets of body weight squats
    -Not get fat.
    -Say anything to the guy. A girl who is shy and awkward is "cute" while a guy that does it is "creepy and totally not smooth".

Last time I said hi to a girl at the gym that probably looked like you, she avoided me the rest of the day and made damn well sure I wasn't within 20 feet of her.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post

we have to be smoother, dress well, hypertrophy train for 2 years, and go against more competition in order to land a date from a girl with a decent body and personality.

-Not get fat.
    -Say anything to the guy. A girl who is shy and awkward is "cute" while a guy that does it is "creepy and totally not smooth".

Last time I said hi to a girl at the gym that probably looked like you, she avoided me the rest of the day and made damn well sure I wasn't within 20 feet of her.
    Lmao

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post

-Not get fat.

lol! So funny, and this made me feel so much better about my situation.

Originally Posted by lisalala147 View Post
    lol! So funny, and this made me feel so much better about my situation.
    So whats your next plan of attack?

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Threads like this make you think that if the average woman had to process half the rejection that even a smooth guy faces on a daily basis, she'd wind up jumping out of a window

You're holding all the cards here. Just wander over, swap glances and say hi. If he's single and remotely interested he'll respond. If he doesn't, maybe he's married? Maybe he's only working out because he's reeling from a breakup? Maybe he'd rather put a nice clean weiner in his mouth? Who knows? Point is you'll have tried

EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Threads like this make you think that if the average woman had to process half the rejection that even a smooth guy faces on a daily basis, she'd wind up jumping out of a window

You're holding all the cards here. Just wander over, swap glances and say hi. If he's single and remotely interested he'll respond. If he doesn't, maybe he's married? Maybe he's only working out because he's reeling from a breakup? Maybe he'd rather put a nice clean weiner in his mouth? Who knows? Point is you'll have tried
    exactly, now it sounds like she is figuring out what us guys have to go through

^^^Lol@both you and your post

Edit. For jizzler

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^Lol@both you and your post

Edit. For jizzler
    Shy girls just have that knack for getting lost in their own head and sending out mixed signals... my last girlfriend pretty much ran away first couple of times that we met. It's like their body-language for 'crush' is half a step away from 'total revulsion'

You have to feel sorry for OP's guy. He's just sat on the cable row, oblivious to the fact that the girl he's been thinking of talking to has spent the past month subconciously fleshing him out as a charming, complicated man who spends his spare time rescuing animals, coaching little-league and watching all the same guilty-pleasure TV as her. He has no idea that the real Joe, who works IT, eats takeout, collects seashells and spends Sundays farting into his couch will be forever compared unfavourably to the man that she's crafted in her head. He'll be at a loss to explain why the girl who's been smiling at him so long suddenly feels adament that 'there's no spark' when they do actually get around to talking

OP, you've lived the first part of the relationship in your own head, so maybe it's best to just pre-empt the breakup. Next time he's with the free weights just march up to him and tap him on the shoulder. Tell him that you've thought long and hard about your relationship, and, whilst you don't regret the time you spent together, you just don't see it working out. Thank him for all the wonderful imaginary memories, tell him that you're keeping the dog, and wish him all the best for the future

He'll understand
    Last edited by TheJizzler; 09-01-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Approach him already OP!!!, geeze!

Lmao guys you kill me

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EctoPlasmic217 View Post
    Approach him already OP!!!, geeze!
    Yes! I'm waiting! Please approach me!
    Ad astra per aspera

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is pathetic man. Really opened my eyes to how bad girl's games are (although I didn't realize how bad it was until this).
    God damn, they're like even worse than the most awkward guy. Geez. Just go blow him already or don't even try at all. Christ.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MeFromG View Post
    How can you agree with the idiocies he wrote and then yourself admitting with the following question that you don't even know why it was too late, something that the other user didn't even care to ask / know, but instead he fabricated a silly motive in his mind, so he could rant over his illusion.

I'm disappointed in you, OP.
    Answer the question? Not even once. Talk about disappoint...

btw interdasting there aren't more women posting in this thread to begin with.

lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Shy girls just have that knack for getting lost in their own head and sending out mixed signals... my last girlfriend pretty much ran away first couple of times that we met. It's like their body-language for 'crush' is half a step away from 'total revulsion'

You have to feel sorry for OP's guy. He's just sat on the cable row, oblivious to the fact that the girl he's been thinking of talking to has spent the past month subconciously fleshing him out as a charming, complicated man who spends his spare time rescuing animals, coaching little-league and watching all the same guilty-pleasure TV as her. He has no idea that the real Joe, who works IT, eats takeout, collects seashells and spends Sundays farting into his couch will be forever compared unfavourably to the man that she's crafted in her head. He'll be at a loss to explain why the girl who's been smiling at him so long suddenly feels adament that 'there's no spark' when they do actually get around to talking

OP, you've lived the first part of the relationship in your own head, so maybe it's best to just pre-empt the breakup. Next time he's with the free weights just march up to him and tap him on the shoulder. Tell him that you've thought long and hard about your relationship, and, whilst you don't regret the time you spent together, you just don't see it working out. Thank him for all the wonderful imaginary memories, tell him that you're keeping the dog, and wish him all the best for the future

He'll understand
    lmaooooo this killed me! I will definitely keep our dog!

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can OP just approach already? Otherwise neg.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Can OP just approach already? Otherwise neg.
    nope... I haven't seen him in a while at the gym

perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000)
    give him the d... i mean fukk him right in the puss... i mean i don't know op. what answer are you expecting to get? this forum is 99% guys. do you want the guy point of view on this? well if you asked me i would tell you to just be flirty as fukk with him so he knows you want it including sexual remarks and stuff that would def get his attention. but that's not gonna do you any good right? because then he's gonna pump and dump you probably. what got my attention a couple of times is girls that just looked at me and laughed for no apparent reason, i could tell right away they wanted me to talk to them and i would usually ask for a number too. you need to get out of your comfort zone and do something kind of awkward to get him to notice, it's ok for you to do something awkward or "dumb" and i think most guys would chew that up... i know i would.

ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ErsatzSpartan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fukkin sloots can't initiate at the threat of jeopardizing their massively overinflated egos. Most modern day sloots would rather be sexless for years but have a huge ego than make the first move (even in the form of a look and a warm, inviting smile) and be rejected.

muscular Brahette-Goddess MeFromG's Avatar
    MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Answer the question? Not even once. Talk about disappoint...

btw interdasting there aren't more women posting in this thread to begin with.
    As an at least minimum intelligent human (I hope so in your case), you can certainly explain yourself logically and reasonably why it was evidently too late. It seems, for two other users here, this is apparently hard to. But maybe you'll succeed. Bonne chance.

~~~

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Very good point.
    ~~~ Children of seeds:
    https://youtu.be/T112cNgGiGY

~~~ Adopt, don't shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pJpMJ0IxE&t=29s
    ~~~ Countries for winners and losers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY-2nOYRI&t=3s
    ~~~ Say no to porn and prostitution:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU

Originally Posted by MeFromG View Post
    As an at least minimum intelligent human (I hope so in your case), you can certainly explain yourself logically and reasonably why it was evidently too late. It seems, for two other users here, this is apparently hard to. But maybe you'll succeed. Bonne chance.

~~~.
    Lol Wut?

CLEARLY she found a bf, got married, and moved away in those couple of days...thats why it was "a bit too late"

Not srs.

Its a bit too late for a fake answer now. Just proved how retarded women logic is.

/thread

ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not every dude is as thirsty as everyone in this thread to marry the first girl to come up and say hi lets go out. First step, workout by him, make eye contact and smile, and then take out your head phones when you go near him giving him the right opportunity to make an approach.

If that doesn't work, next time start some small talk. Openers are just openers, they dont mean crap. Just say hi if thats all youve got. Give him the opportunity to escalate the conversation. And smile.

If it is proving to be a challenge to get him to ask you out, talk to him a few times. If a dude doesn't ask you out after you've talked a few times and assuming you have even the slightest ability to flirt he isn't interested. Don't make it seem like your ready to blow him right on the spot or you will just look desperate or like an easy lay, unless that's all you want from him then.
    PRs
    Bench - 295 x 2
    Squat - 385 x 4 (90*)
    Dead - 335 x 4 (no straps, reg grip)
    Pull Ups - 300lb total weight pull up
    Pull Ups - 30 with body weight
    2 mile run - 12:20
    5k - 20 min

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I'm at the gym.. I don't give bishes the time of day.. It's all about puttin in work and gettin the fuk out. I don't want any of that drama chit around the gym. It's not a "hookup spot" to me. That's just me tho.

Angry

Originally Posted by ratbatkicker View Post
    When I'm at the gym.. I don't give bishes the time of day.. It's all about puttin in work and gettin the fuk out. I don't want any of that drama chit around the gym. It's not a "hookup spot" to me. That's just me tho.
    Can confirm. I flirt with you with my eyes all the time and you never give me the time of day.

Feelsbadman

muscular Brahette-Goddess MeFromG's Avatar
    MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lol Wut?

CLEARLY she found a bf, got married, and moved away in those couple of days...thats why it was "a bit too late"

Not srs.

Its a bit too late for a fake answer now. Just proved how retarded women logic is.

/thread
    Listen a55hole, step out of your illusion, leave your idiotic attitude just for once, and actually read what I wrote, plus afterwards a few times more. Just one clue for you, nowhere in my text has been written or mentioned something about "in those couple of days". This exists only in your own misguided mind.
    ~~~ Children of seeds:
    https://youtu.be/T112cNgGiGY

~~~ Adopt, don't shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pJpMJ0IxE&t=29s
    ~~~ Countries for winners and losers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY-2nOYRI&t=3s
    ~~~ Say no to porn and prostitution:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU