Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Location bro?
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody could possibly be this pathetic and stupid. He has to a troll lol

teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Oatmeal12 View Post
    Location bro?
    The UK

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Give it some time you'll forget about her OP, if she doesn't want you then she's not worth the effort srs, i know its cliche but there are literally billions of fish in the sea

teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamrko22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by ratbatkicker View Post
    Nobody could possibly be this pathetic and stupid. He has to a troll lol
    Not a troll. Dead srs. She makes me angry and upset so easily. If I message her and she acts cold or doesn't reply, I get upset. When she says will talk later but then doesn't talk later I get upset.

I think I just don't understand women. I take everything literally. I think my mind is clouded due to my feelings for her.

I just don't want to lose her from my life. I will be depressed. I blocked her for 1 day and she blew up my phone and I unblocked her coz I couldn't handle it. I didn't move from my bed when I blocked it. It was like my whole world came to a standstill.

She's not even my gf, but I act and treat her like it. I cannot stay angry at her for long. I a weak for her. I can't control myself.

Have you never felt so strongly about a girl? I'm sure you have.

It's killing me man. All I want is to be with her, and I know she has a bf and I try to accept that but it just hurts like hell. Inside, I am hoping she breaks up with him then I will pour my heart out to her or something..

What can I do?

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by teamrko22 View Post
    Not a troll. Dead srs. She makes me angry and upset so easily. If I message her and she acts cold or doesn't reply, I get upset. When she says will talk later but then doesn't talk later I get upset.

I think I just don't understand women. I take everything literally. I think my mind is clouded due to my feelings for her.

I just don't want to lose her from my life. I will be depressed. I blocked her for 1 day and she blew up my phone and I unblocked her coz I couldn't handle it. I didn't move from my bed when I blocked it. It was like my whole world came to a standstill.

She's not even my gf, but I act and treat her like it. I cannot stay angry at her for long. I a weak for her. I can't control myself.

Have you never felt so strongly about a girl? I'm sure you have.

It's killing me man. All I want is to be with her, and I know she has a bf and I try to accept that but it just hurts like hell. Inside, I am hoping she breaks up with him then I will pour my heart out to her or something..

What can I do?
    This is your problem not her's, use a little introspection and you will realize that you are overreacting, it's just a crush and it will go away. Do something else to take your mind off it, and it's not the end of the fking world so relax

Originally Posted by Skinnygeorge View Post
    This is your problem not her's, use a little introspection and you will realize that you are overreacting, it's just a crush and it will go away. Do something else to take your mind off it, and it's not the end of the fking world so relax
    Yeah I think it is my fault. I don't act like this with any other friends. I am only acting like because I really like her, care too much, expect too much and get upset over the smallest things. So how can I stop acting like this?

AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next thread is going to be "So I locked her up in my basement. Now wut? ....I want her. I want her. I want her. I want her."
    Very few things in life are impossibrah.

Originally Posted by AwFukHi View Post
    Next thread is going to be "So I locked her up in my basement. Now wut? ....I want her. I want her. I want her. I want her."
    Hey cut me some slack. She won't even end up with her bf. I think she is just wasting her time. If she just gave me the chance, she would be happy with me. Sounds selfish but I feel very strongly about her.

AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey cut me some slack. She won't even end up with her bf. I think she is just wasting her time. If she just gave me the chance, she would be happy with me. Sounds selfish but I feel very strongly about her.
    That's what every kidnapper says before they ask their victim if this napkin smells like chloroform.
    Very few things in life are impossibrah.

That's what every kidnapper says before they ask their victim if this napkin smells like chloroform.
    U wot love? I love her. I want to be with her. I can't. And its destroying me. If I cut her out, I lose her as a friend too.

bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I felt this way before and especially in the last few weeks. Sometimes life just seems hopeless, but what you have to realize is your greatest adversary in life is yourself. If you can overcome the battle within the mind, you'll make it.
    ***Canadian Crew***

ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, I've been in this EXACT situation. Kinda going through it now with girl I'm kinda dating, she often doesn't text me or show interest which screws with my head.
    Your situation is worse though, and far more heart breaking, I know the feels.

Honestly bro, sitting in your room doing nothing is THE WORST thing you can do. Your thoughts and over thinking is honestly all it is, you're not dying, your body isn't rotting, you're not losing money or going to jail, people around you aren't dying.

What you need to do is, be around people and keep active.
    Put yourself in fun positions, at first you'll still feel **** and not want to do these things but just get yourself outside and do ****. Call up a couple of bros and go smoke some weed and get a huge feed and watch a movie, go for a night out, just make sure you're with friends and keep active and busy.

OH and STAY OFF YOUR PHONE AND OFF THE GIRL'S ******** PROFILE.

I'm pretty depressed atm myself, but today I made a point to be busy asf and constantly doing things in a hurry and getting sheet done, even though I can still feel that anxiety and sadness deep down I've been too distracted to dwell on it and I honestly feel better than I would if I was sitting in my room all day.

Your mind is your own prison.

I tried talking to her yday, she wasn't talking properly, acting uninterested and she said will talk later but then she didn't. Then today I message her and ask "still not talking?" And then she calls me childish and says we talked yday, we don't need to talk everyday, when I don't talk, be quiet, shut up, etc.

Right in the feels. The sh*t thing is I can't stay mad at her for long. I'm hurt right now but I will forget it very soon and go right back to her. :/

YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    U wot love? I love her. I want to be with her. I can't. And its destroying me. If I cut her out, I lose her as a friend too.
    LMFAO just LMAO at everything in this thread hahaha.

OP Do you have a bowl cut by any chance?

Originally Posted by YewMirinBrah View Post
    LMFAO just LMAO at everything in this thread hahaha.

OP Do you have a bowl cut by any chance?
    U wot m8?

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i found a picture of OP

Originally Posted by GoobyPls View Post
    i found a picture of OP

Not working sorry. How can I get the girl? Should I simply tell her I want you to leave your bf and be my gf. How would that go? srs

YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YewMirinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not working sorry. How can I get the girl? Should I simply tell her I want you to leave your bf and be my gf. How would that go? srs
    You could be trolling so much better than this srs. Stop saying the same things over and over again, be a bit innovative.

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe become a millionaire and offer her a million dollars to become your gf?

i dont really see any other way tbh

maybe become a millionaire and offer her a million dollars to become your gf?

i dont really see any other way tbh
    Ok srs talk, do u think there is a deeper issue here? She is a priority for me, but I am not a priority for her. And that hurts me. What can I do? If I stop talking to her, I will be alone. She gives me attention I like it :O I want more though. I want her

Ok srs talk, do u think there is a deeper issue here? She is a priority for me, but I am not a priority for her. And that hurts me. What can I do? If I stop talking to her, I will be alone. She gives me attention I like it :O I want more though. I want her
    She said:
    "U always say that I should think about you. No friendship is like that. U can ask ur gf to think about u its normal. But not ur friend. U just mix things. U should be strong but u act like u r weak. I can change my mind. U shouldn't care. Its like u see me more than friend and I really don't like it."

She said "U r acting like I am ur gf", "U make me crazy", "U always force me", "U insist for everything" etc
    I said to her.
    "I understand the problem. I always say yes to you for everything. And u always say no to me for everything"
    She replied "I can't believe it. Omg"
    I said "what do you think is the problem then?"
    She didn't reply.

We were talking last night on whatsapp. Then she fell asleep. So I messaged her this morning.
    And she says "I want to stay alone today and not use whatsapp"
    Then I got a bit agitated and messaged her saying "oh thought you wanted to stay alone today?"
    She wasn't happy with that. She said "U shouldn't do that" Then she said "Don't be childish"
    And then she said "I don't have to talk to u everyday"
    Anyway then later she messaged me herself randomly and then she said this:
    "I don't have to talk to u everyday. U r bored I can understand its coz u dont have a gf. But I cant talk everyday and u can't ask why am I on whatsapp. I'm not ur gf man"

She made me feel sh*t today.
    Randomly she said:
    "U should find a gf so u will whatsapp her every min and not me. Then I wil relax."
    I said "I whatsapp u every minute? (Surprise face)
    She says "hahah. Find someone please. (Laughing)
    I messaged her and she said "we cant talk 24 hours man. u act like i live far away"
    The she says "we will talk on friday"
    I wrote "friday?"
    She says "Lol not monday tuesday wed thursday, but friday"
    I said why what happened?
    She said "Im just tired, nothing wrong with u man"
    Then I asked about cinema, she wrote:
    "For now im saying ok. if its no i will tell u before friday ok. But for now I want"
    I said ok and then I said why did u say don't talk all week? (She never said anything like that to me before)
    She said "no man, it's not about u. I'm tired. Just leave me alone plz."
    Then I said "If something happened, talk to me. I am here for you.
    She says "Don't do this. I will be angry"
    Then I told her my grandma is in the hospital, she's very ill and I'm very upset because of it.
    And she says "I worry about her aswell, just pray, don't be sad, if something happens, u just tell me, im here"
    I said ok thanks
    And I sent 1 more message saying I am worried about her, and that I care about her, and that please talk to me about it and I will leave her alone after that.
    She ignored it.

tysonfan215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read AwFukHi's answers on page 3. Read those answers 50 times.

And to be honest, I dont even know if this is a serious thread.

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude if someone doesn't give a **** about you, why would you want to be with them?

I think you should go full retard and link her this thread. Or just tell her everything you said here. Get it all off your chest. You stand no chance anyway and at least you will have said your peace.

Then when she stops talking to you, you can take the pain and move on. It will hurt like a bitch, but when it subsides you will be stronger.

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you a virgin OP? Because only back when I was a virgin I get a crush on girls which I never did anything physically with...

Oh wait, you said you never even kissed a girl...
    You're putting too much pressure on her, I think it's a huge turnoff for her that you like her so much before you've even done anything with her but it's too late now anyway.

You dun goofed OP, ignore her and move on.

She said:
    "U always say that I should think about you. No friendship is like that. U can ask ur gf to think about u its normal. But not ur friend. U just mix things. U should be strong but u act like u r weak. I can change my mind. U shouldn't care. Its like u see me more than friend and I really don't like it."

She said "U r acting like I am ur gf", "U make me crazy", "U always force me", "U insist for everything" etc
    I said to her.
    "I understand the problem. I always say yes to you for everything. And u always say no to me for everything"
    She replied "I can't believe it. Omg"
    I said "what do you think is the problem then?"
    She didn't reply.

We were talking last night on whatsapp. Then she fell asleep. So I messaged her this morning.
    And she says "I want to stay alone today and not use whatsapp"
    Then I got a bit agitated and messaged her saying "oh thought you wanted to stay alone today?"
    She wasn't happy with that. She said "U shouldn't do that" Then she said "Don't be childish"
    And then she said "I don't have to talk to u everyday"
    Anyway then later she messaged me herself randomly and then she said this:
    "I don't have to talk to u everyday. U r bored I can understand its coz u dont have a gf. But I cant talk everyday and u can't ask why am I on whatsapp. I'm not ur gf man"

She made me feel sh*t today.
    Randomly she said:
    "U should find a gf so u will whatsapp her every min and not me. Then I wil relax."
    I said "I whatsapp u every minute? (Surprise face)
    She says "hahah. Find someone please. (Laughing)
    I messaged her and she said "we cant talk 24 hours man. u act like i live far away"
    The she says "we will talk on friday"
    I wrote "friday?"
    She says "Lol not monday tuesday wed thursday, but friday"
    I said why what happened?
    She said "Im just tired, nothing wrong with u man"
    Then I asked about cinema, she wrote:
    "For now im saying ok. if its no i will tell u before friday ok. But for now I want"
    I said ok and then I said why did u say don't talk all week? (She never said anything like that to me before)
    She said "no man, it's not about u. I'm tired. Just leave me alone plz."
    Then I said "If something happened, talk to me. I am here for you.
    She says "Don't do this. I will be angry"
    Then I told her my grandma is in the hospital, she's very ill and I'm very upset because of it.
    And she says "I worry about her aswell, just pray, don't be sad, if something happens, u just tell me, im here"
    I said ok thanks
    And I sent 1 more message saying I am worried about her, and that I care about her, and that please talk to me about it and I will leave her alone after that.
    She ignored it.

Oh no don't remind me of those conversations. I want to cry when I read those.

Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    Are you a virgin OP? Because only back when I was a virgin I get a crush on girls which I never did anything physically with...

Oh wait, you said you never even kissed a girl...
    You're putting too much pressure on her, I think it's a huge turnoff for her that you like her so much before you've even done anything with her but it's too late now anyway.

You dun goofed OP, ignore her and move on.
    Virgin yes. I regret everything now and I am terrified of losing her from my life.

Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Dude if someone doesn't give a **** about you, why would you want to be with them?

I think you should go full retard and link her this thread. Or just tell her everything you said here. Get it all off your chest. You stand no chance anyway and at least you will have said your peace.

Then when she stops talking to you, you can take the pain and move on. It will hurt like a bitch, but when it subsides you will be stronger.
    She is perfect man. I already wrote everything I like about her. When I am with her in person together, I feel happy, we get on really well, she makes me happy. But on whatsapp she turns into a bit of a b*tch sometimes.

If I tell her, she won't change her mind.

Why do you have to play games with women to get them. Why can't you just tell them straight I like you, be my gf or something like that.

I seriously don't know anything about women and dating clearly.

Where do I even start?

I get jealous when she talks to other guys
    I get angry when she doesn't reply to my messages or if she acts cold or distant
    I get annoyed when I do everything for her but she doesn't do the same for me
    I get sad when she says hurtful things.

I am weak for her.

I don't have any other female friends to be honest. She is the only one. I like the attention I get from her. I want women to talk to me, give me attention, make me feel special, etc. I don't know how to explain it.

I'm not a bad guy at all. I just really like her. And I keep fantasising about her and her body etc. It's killing me man

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start packing large Hormel Pepperoni sticks in your draws. That will win her back OP!

Originally Posted by ratbatkicker View Post
    Start packing large Hormel Pepperoni sticks in your draws. That will win her back OP!
    Be srs man. I melt when I see her. She is perfect. If I don't get her, I won't be happy for a long time that's for sure.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast