Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nattyuser View Post

SNIP

3/10 Do not watch ever.
    Some good points, some not-so-good points, some things that are just straight up cliffs of the plot.

Watched it last night, never been a huge fan of the Jurassic Park series, thought that they're average at best movies ((6-7)/10 films), really thought this one was well done, 8-8.5/10. Tons of references to the other movies, quick paced and fun plot, funny at times, good CGI, good acting for the most part. Never saw Avengers 2, but friends did, and they said that Jurassic World is better than that.

If you legitimately think this is a 3/10 movie, you either despise the actor(s), hate the plot, or dislike the director. That, or you just decided "you know what, I'm gonna be different and look solely at all of the negatives I can muster out of this movie."

Registered User Otroletravaladn's Avatar
    Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So guys... srs question here. Was the last t-rex the sister of the mutant one? Maybe he didnt eat her like they said @ the beginning?

nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bruthar View Post
    Some good points, some not-so-good points, some things that are just straight up cliffs of the plot.

Watched it last night, never been a huge fan of the Jurassic Park series, thought that they're average at best movies ((6-7)/10 films), really thought this one was well done, 8-8.5/10. Tons of references to the other movies, quick paced and fun plot, funny at times, good CGI, good acting for the most part. Never saw Avengers 2, but friends did, and they said that Jurassic World is better than that.

If you legitimately think this is a 3/10 movie, you either despise the actor(s), hate the plot, or dislike the director. That, or you just decided "you know what, I'm gonna be different and look solely at all of the negatives I can muster out of this movie."
    I actually fell asleep halfway through Avengers 2. Mostly because the plot was obvious, it started well and then it followed a predictable arc. The middle of the film, the part before the final fight scene took place, may have been necessary to create suspense, but I knew what was coming and it didn't entertain me enough to keep me awake. It was a late movie so thats part of the reason I fell asleep, but the ending was still very entertaining.

The positives of Jurrasic World.

Good CGI
    Scenes where Dinosaurs were fighting each other
    Seeing the different dinosaurs
    The fact the park was a running, functioning tourist attraction with thousands of people was a nice change to the original Jurrasic Park
    The way the park was set out was believable, with learning areas and attractions for children, you could potentially see it being a real park in 10 years time

Thats about it.

Everything else was garbage, because of the obvious mistakes. The mistakes detract from a sense of realism which is why this movie is a 3/10.

And when I say a sense of realism.

I'm saying you can create a fantasy world and narrate a story in this fantasy world. And it can be as far fetched as you like.

But when you try to relate the story to our real world (the setting, the cars, the people, the technology etc), you've got to keep some sense of what is possible for the film to pertain any sense of realism (for instance, a seven year old starting a jeep thats sat for 20 years, in five minutes). When it loses it's sense of realism it becomes less immersive and therefore less enjoyable.

Yes I know making dinosaurs is the foundation of the film and isn't actually possible, but I can set that aside and pass it off as something that 'could' potentially happen in the future. I can't set aside a woman running through a jungle all day, in heels, that still look brand new at the end of the film.

Do you understand?

Does anyone fuking understand my train of thought here?
    **Hates own username crew**
    **Cringe every time reading own username crew**
    **Once threw up after reading own username crew**

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **WetBreast is gonna make it crew**
    **52 books in 52 weeks crew**

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rayzor84 View Post
    0/10 attempt to be an edgy ******* trying to ride outside the mainstream.
    this lol

brb an adult angry at a movie designed for toddlers because its designed for toddlers

nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    this lol

brb an adult angry at a movie designed for toddlers because its designed for toddlers
    If the film was aimed at Toddlers, it would be rated a U (G). Not a 12a (PG-13).
    **Hates own username crew**
    **Cringe every time reading own username crew**
    **Once threw up after reading own username crew**

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **WetBreast is gonna make it crew**
    **52 books in 52 weeks crew**

BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HNNNNGGG when she ripped her shirt open
    Dem teddies coming out full force

topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    My main issue with this film is that it wasn't even close to being intense or scary like the 1st film.

It's ok not to take yourself to seriously but this was close to being a comedy.

I found the music to be wonky as well which goes back to this film coming off as more of a comedy then an intense scary film and that final fight scene ended like a joke!!! Not sure how anyone can watch that scene and not roll their eyes.

Registered User Otroletravaladn's Avatar
    Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Otroletravaladn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everytime you think new movies are bad, always remember this is worse:

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Benny_Lava View Post
    I would honestly hate to be you OP.

Brb going into an action movie about dinosaurs and analyzing everything. I can just see you in the theater with a note pad angrily scribbling **** down so you could come home and make a thread on the misc. While irritated theater goers throw popcorn at you and eventually get you thrown out. As you're being dragged out by theater staff and the tears are welling in your eyes you scream "**** you im going home to the misc"

Jesus christ man just enjoy the ****ing movie.
    The reason people are overly critical of it is because this series has already proved it could make things entertaining and logical aka the first movie

I'd say World is right in line with JP3 because the movie does things and then barely offers a logical explanation. The first and second movies tried to make sense of things and didn't go too far with themselves (except the San Diego scene lol)
    x

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this film should have been rated G.

the cringeyness, plot and dinosaurs seems directly aimed at toddlers.
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I couldn't get past the acting. Pratt sucks. There needs to be a corny line limit.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    better than 3 and lost world

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's a ****ing movie...
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They took genes from these dinos and other animals and put them in a test tube and said lets make a movie about this.

I still enjoyed the movie but not as good as the first movie. T Rex got tired of being whored out in the movies and he left at the end.
    I never try anything I just do it!

Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    It was a garbage movie. Should have gone straight to VHS and from there to my garage sale box still in the wrapper without being watched.

I was 8 when Jurassic Park came out. I still watch it on TV. Brb real light and sound special effects that stand up to the test of time (some CGI but not the crap they have today) and excellent writing and story development.

The current movie was meant for idiots who can't pay attention to anything more than 20 seconds at a time without getting distracted.
    "Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live, and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die." -Seneca

When we forgive we are forgiven
    When we love we are loved
    When we bless we are blessed
    When we give we receive...crew

Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    better than 3 and lost world
    That's not saying much
    "Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live, and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die." -Seneca

Originally Posted by Bruthar View Post

There were a lot of negatives.

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the main chick was pretty hot.
    Signature

Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its a typical summer blockbuster so a lot of minor annoyances I chalked it up to the "its just a movie" excuse, and that was expected...

The one thing that really irked me that I have to nit-pick about (that noone has really brought up) was the death of the hot british nanny chick. I really don't care that she died, but she died in such a cruel way for no reason at all.

She really had no plot development that lead us to believe that she was an asswhole, And because she was busy trying to help those kids she did not have time to get herself to safety and ends up dying the most gruesome and over the top elaborate death of the summer. Again, the issue isn't that a "good" character died, the issue is that it was directed as if it were a celebratory "bad guy gets punished" moment. The intent of the direction was that the audience would be happy she got killed so especially awful.

The only reason why I can think why she deserved such a death was because the idea was suppose to be "oh she's a stuffy British bitch, who's stopping the cool and fun kids from having a good time, won't it be funny to watch her die."

there were 20,000 people in that park they could have used that kill scene on, but why her?

Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by seanmrector View Post

Overall. The entourage movie>Tomorrowland>Jurassic****
    wow.....you like Entourage better than Tomorrowland and Jurassic World? Thats a stretch. Sure, Tomorrowland was chit, but at least Jurassic World was mindless entertainment. Entourage didn't even have that. For me that movie was "too little too late" it should have come out 6 months to a year after the TV series ended. It just felt like I watched 1.5 length episode in a theater.

Yeah theres always some flaws in movies, but the better the movie, the fewer the flaws and the more forgivable the flaws. This movie basically hinged it's whole plot and story around countless flaws. This is why it was bad.

It's as if the director/writer just assumes the audience to be stupid, and that they'll just accept the problems as "hollywood blockbuster blah blah".

Why do we have to accept these flaws, when the movie could and would have been better without them?
    Because when a movie director thinks the audience is smart enough to get a complicated or philosophical plot you get amazing movies with monster budgets that hardly break even in ticket sales like Interstellar.

I couldn't talk to anyone about this movie at work because They all thought it was "too long" or they fell asleep or they didn't understand any of it, or they were mad because there were no aliens (srs). If a director wants to make as much money as possible for their movie that need to cater to "that" crowd of people.

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ]
    brb navy seal guy evades being eaten by mutant dinosaur by covering himself in petrol to mask his scent (pretty clever)... Except the next five times he hides from it, he seems to forget this petrol trick worked so he gets spotted.

I caught u .. u fawking commie
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thought it was pretty good. Had some good moments and cool visuals. But yeah has that similar flare most action movies have these days.
    deadlift: 495x3
    squats: 455x6
    bench: 315x4
    U.S. Army.

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does Bryce Howard show her shaved snatch like she does in the other Jurassic movies?

BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's what I expected. After the big dinosaur died I wanted to leave cause I didn't care about an ending to characters I didn't care about.

But whatever it had dinosaurs. Could have used more gore though

MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao at your run down. I can just imagine a miscer in a packed cinema sighing loudly at every other scene muttering "that wouldn't happen" "fake" "as if she could out run a t-rex"

Although I do agree with you on a few things, especially folowing raptors through bush at 40mph on a dirt bike in formation

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It was a good movie.
    THe thing that bugged me was her unlocking the door to the T-rex, but the T-rex staring her down for a bit, before walkin out. It woulda ate her up right away.

EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Suspend your belief brah..

Only thing that bothered me were some of Starlords lines.

BRb group of people talking without Starlord
    Starlord walks on camera
    Says one short trailer line
    end scene

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    I enjoyed it

Why the fuk do people over think action films
    Same people who say John Wick was a terrible movie with no plot. It's a action flik for fuks sake, just sit back and mindlessly enjoy.

My only real issue with the movie is that the brothers weren't scared enough. Srs, they should've pissed themselves and been shivering useless blobs of fear when that thing was attacking their plexiglass egg thing and chasing them though the forest. They were way too chill through the whole movie.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't care about any of this stuff.

I'm just pissed raptor brahs had to die.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.