Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Straight killing it Val! Seems like a lot of people did Shoulders yesterday lol.
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post
    I don't make it.... It's from a restaurant called pita jungle. I bet you can google copy cat recipes
    Lol... awesome! I'll let ya know how it turns out if I find one!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't care what anyone says... they all have a song that gets them going in the gym!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best of luck to you!

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Day 9

It was like any other day.... Took my juggernaut hp, got in the car, blared some music, and took off to the gym. At the red light before the gym, I felt the juggernaut pump kick in. That's also when I realized the cop that had been on the side of the road was now behind me.

Literally 10 seconds away from the gym, I hit my blinker and boom! Red and blue lights in my rear view.

He said he got me doing 60 in a 45. I just said "oh" and smiled at him. Wasn't going to debate 52 versus 60. You know, didn't want to say too much. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, after all.

I was amazed at my lack of anxiety in the face of the situation. The first time i was ever pulled over I almost cried and shook so hard the cop asked if I was okay.

I kinda felt like a bad ass after at the gym. Lifting my weights, tattoos exposed along with the barbell in my ear cartilage. Lol rebel without a cause. I wanted to say congrats air did you reach January quota? Maybe win a toaster perhaps?

This is why the phrase is "come to Arizona on vacation leave on probation". No heroes here. Just officers looking to keep paychecks making the harmless folks like me enemy number one while criminals prance around.

It's too damn hot here anyways.

But what do you do when you're an only child and your folks are eternal Arizonans?

When I got to the gym I killed back and biceps. Anymore occurrences like this and I might end up in the big house and I won't be someone's girlfriend. Lol I kid (about going to jail... I'll go slower from now on)

celebrity look alike

Amanda Bynes for me.

John SupaMan108 who looks like Gerard Butler. Getting out of the car at the mall people have stopped dead in their tracks looking at him and saying "Hey is that Gerrrr... Oh no but he looks like him huh!"

back and biceps

• Ten min bike warm up
    • Lat pull down #60 x4 set 15reps
      Superset
    • Reverse grip lat pull down #60 x4 set 15 rep
    • Bent over barbell row #45 x 4 set 10 rep
      Superset
    • Reverse grip bent over barbell row x4 set 10 rep
    • Row #60 x4 set 10 rep
    • Standing dumbbell bicep curls #14 x 4 set 10 reps
    • Lower back extension #110 x4 set 10 reps
    • 50 min elliptical

supps
    • juggernaut hp red raspberry 5 *****
    • glutamine 5*****
    • phenyl core 5*****
    • final form 5******
    • ubiquonol 5*****

Nutrition

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    I don't care what anyone says... they all have a song that gets them going in the gym!
    But unlike you mine isn't "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" lmao jk
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

DC4907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for the welcome. Late congrats on getting married. I have been married to my beautiful bride for nearly a year and half. Marriage is and adventure. I'll be following your progress. Seems we do share some goals.

Originally Posted by DC4907 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome. Late congrats on getting married. I have been married to my beautiful bride for nearly a year and half. Marriage is and adventure. I'll be following your progress. Seems we do share some goals.
    Congrats to you too! I'm not married yet. October 11, 2014!!! Saturday I go to discuss my flowers lol
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, Val! Just wanted to stop by and wish you luck in the JUGGERNAUT Challenge! Loved your post...so entertaining and informative! You do look like Amanda Bynes - LOL! Good Luck on the journey....You're kicking butt! Michelle (and Congrats on your upcoming wedding!)

Originally Posted by Bombshell7 View Post
    Hi, Val! Just wanted to stop by and wish you luck in the JUGGERNAUT Challenge! Loved your post...so entertaining and informative! You do look like Amanda Bynes - LOL! Good Luck on the journey....You're kicking butt! Michelle (and Congrats on your upcoming wedding!)
    Thank you!! Amanda bynes has a fat face like me so it works you know lol
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like Val is setting the bar early in the challenge - she's and experience veteran so you other challengers need to keep the pace.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tighten up buttercup. I'm about to pass you!
    The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream

But unlike you mine isn't "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" lmao jk
    BAHAHAHAHA--- Did Scott tell on me lol j/k

I actually get motivated by stupid petty songs like Roar and Brave... lol

PS... don't let wayne talk to you like that!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Looks like Val is setting the bar early in the challenge - she's and experience veteran so you other challengers need to keep the pace.
    You flatter me! Remember you set that bar high first before anyone
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Originally Posted by WaynesWorld View Post
    Tighten up buttercup. I'm about to pass you!
    Pass out maybe! Lol
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA--- Did Scott tell on me lol j/k

I actually get motivated by stupid petty songs like Roar and Brave... lol

PS... don't let wayne talk to you like that!
    Oh let him talk he does it well lol
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Day 10

Hey juggernauts!! TGIF!! My first week back at work was a success. Next week I start teaching freshman English Literature. I'm so excited! Out first book on the reading list is Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. It's an amazing young adult story of a teen girl who is raped and finds the voice and courage to speak out against her rapist classmate. It really moved me and I hope it reaches out to these kids. When I was in high school it was my freshman English teacher who made me realize that's what I want to do: teach high school English.

Sometimes my students say "man id hate your job!" And all I say is "I've been dreaming of this exact place I'm standing since I was 15. I'm so glad to finally be here."

My students in first period see me taking my final form and phenyl core and then say "you're not fat miss b!" Or see me with my apple "just get a cheeseburger you're in shape!"

I told them now they don't understand healthy eating and exercise. They think it's for obese people.

Today was my rest day. Finally recovered my normal walk after Mondays leg day DOMS. I got to relax with my fiancé and watch some Dexter episodes. We've discovered it on Netflix.

Day 1 of cutting out soda, diet and all. Lived off water and sugarless tea. I enjoy it but ahhh something about soda. I'm giving it a go for 2 weeks to see the effects of not using it.

supps

• juggernaut hp red raspberry 5 ***** for pump, taste, mixability and effectiveness
    • glutamine 5***** for effectiveness of minimizing sore muscles
    • phenyl core 5***** for effective weight loss
    • final form 5****** for effectiveness I weight loss and sweat factor!
    • ubiquonol 5***** for failure to mess up my stomach and keep my heart healthy
    • carnitine mtx 5***** for effective weight loss

Nutrition

Hope everyone stayed on track and had a great Friday!

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Doing great so far. Keep up the hard work and diet.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It was like any other day.... Took my juggernaut hp, got in the car, blared some music, and took off to the gym. At the red light before the gym, I felt the juggernaut pump kick in. That's also when I realized the cop that had been on the side of the road was now behind me.

Literally 10 seconds away from the gym, I hit my blinker and boom! Red and blue lights in my rear view.

He said he got me doing 60 in a 45. I just said "oh" and smiled at him. Wasn't going to debate 52 versus 60. You know, didn't want to say too much. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, after all.

I was amazed at my lack of anxiety in the face of the situation. The first time i was ever pulled over I almost cried and shook so hard the cop asked if I was okay.

I kinda felt like a bad ass after at the gym. Lifting my weights, tattoos exposed along with the barbell in my ear cartilage. Lol rebel without a cause. I wanted to say congrats air did you reach January quota? Maybe win a toaster perhaps?

This is why the phrase is "come to Arizona on vacation leave on probation". No heroes here. Just officers looking to keep paychecks making the harmless folks like me enemy number one while criminals prance around.

It's too damn hot here anyways.

But what do you do when you're an only child and your folks are eternal Arizonans?

When I got to the gym I killed back and biceps. Anymore occurrences like this and I might end up in the big house and I won't be someone's girlfriend. Lol I kid (about going to jail... I'll go slower from now on)

celebrity look alike

Amanda Bynes for me.

John SupaMan108 who looks like Gerard Butler. Getting out of the car at the mall people have stopped dead in their tracks looking at him and saying "Hey is that Gerrrr... Oh no but he looks like him huh!"

back and biceps

• Ten min bike warm up
    • Lat pull down #60 x4 set 15reps
      Superset
    • Reverse grip lat pull down #60 x4 set 15 rep
    • Bent over barbell row #45 x 4 set 10 rep
      Superset
    • Reverse grip bent over barbell row x4 set 10 rep
    • Row #60 x4 set 10 rep
    • Standing dumbbell bicep curls #14 x 4 set 10 reps
    • Lower back extension #110 x4 set 10 reps
    • 50 min elliptical

supps
    • juggernaut hp red raspberry 5 *****
    • glutamine 5*****
    • phenyl core 5*****
    • final form 5******
    • ubiquonol 5*****

Nutrition

Hey Val, really like the format of your log, nice layout and really easy to read through...and great content! Nice workout here too! Keep it up!!!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey juggernauts!! TGIF!! My first week back at work was a success. Next week I start teaching freshman English Literature. I'm so excited! Out first book on the reading list is Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. It's an amazing young adult story of a teen girl who is raped and finds the voice and courage to speak out against her rapist classmate. It really moved me and I hope it reaches out to these kids. When I was in high school it was my freshman English teacher who made me realize that's what I want to do: teach high school English.

Sometimes my students say "man id hate your job!" And all I say is "I've been dreaming of this exact place I'm standing since I was 15. I'm so glad to finally be here."

My students in first period see me taking my final form and phenyl core and then say "you're not fat miss b!" Or see me with my apple "just get a cheeseburger you're in shape!"

I told them now they don't understand healthy eating and exercise. They think it's for obese people.

Today was my rest day. Finally recovered my normal walk after Mondays leg day DOMS. I got to relax with my fiancé and watch some Dexter episodes. We've discovered it on Netflix.

Day 1 of cutting out soda, diet and all. Lived off water and sugarless tea. I enjoy it but ahhh something about soda. I'm giving it a go for 2 weeks to see the effects of not using it.

supps

• juggernaut hp red raspberry 5 ***** for pump, taste, mixability and effectiveness

Nutrition

Hope everyone stayed on track and had a great Friday!

I have the utmost respect for folks in teaching. It was my English teacher in high school, Miss Specht, who encouraged me to keep writing. She was also the girl's cross country coach. I remember my classmates would tease her just like yours did but I'm sure you know that at some point, they will see that you are teaching them something that will help them in other parts of life. Loving your log, Val. The rest of us must follow suit or risk getting steamrolled! Lol! I already got whupped by one woman, I can't have that happening again! Lol!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Probably the most colorful Blog I have seen. Also good work and keep at it.

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice work on the log. Keep rockin out Juggersis.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get after it, Val!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOVE the log so far! Took me 20 mins to read through the whole thing since I haven't been able to follow along but it was worth every moment to catch up! I'm going to make mine all spicy and cool lookin like your's soon as I can figure it all out. I won't be officially be logging in the challenge till I get my stuff but wanted to catch up with a few people to see how things are going and looking. You still feeling 110%?
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Day 11 & Day 12

Good evening juggernauts!
    How has everyone's weekend been?

Mine, as you can see from the nutrition section has been off this weekend. I spoke extensively today with a good friend who has helped me realize weight watchers is more for maintaining of weight and less for weight loss.

With this in mind, I have prepped my meals for the week with the following daily goals:

150-180 grams of protein for day
    125 grams of carbs per day
    30-40 grams of fat per day

I will be doing hiit cardio 3 days a week 20-30 minutes at a time and lifting at my max for 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps each set.

In my days since January 1, I've only lost half a pound. I feel so much better and positive with this new plan to move forward with.

On Saturday I spoke with my model cousin who encouraged me to make a veggie smoothie composed of half an apple, spinach, tumerick, ginger toto and celery. It was the most awful thing I've ever done to myself

My mom and I got a good laugh out of it though

supps

day 11: rest day 12: Chest and tricep
    • 5 min treadmill jog warm up
    • Push ups (girl style) 2sets 10 reps
    • Triangle hand push up 1 set 3 reps (weak)
    • Chest press #22.5 x4 set 10 rep
    • Shoulder press #15 x3 set 10 rep
    • Cable cross chest press #20 x 4 set 10 reps
    • Tricep extension #20 x3 set 20 reps
    • Chest flys #10 x 4 set 10 rep
    • Tricep kick back #10 x4 set 10 rep
    • Overhead tricep dip #20 x 3 set 10 rep
    • 25 minutes elliptical

Day 11 nutrition
    • 2 eggs scrambled, machaca beef, tortilla
    • Chipotle bowl: grilled chicken, black beans, white rice, pico de gallo
    • Salmon dynamite sushi roll

day 12 nutrition
    • Cobb salad
    • Protein shake
    • Chicken del sol

Get ready for juggernaut mode Monday y'all !!

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    LOVE the log so far! Took me 20 mins to read through the whole thing since I haven't been able to follow along but it was worth every moment to catch up! I'm going to make mine all spicy and cool lookin like your's soon as I can figure it all out. I won't be officially be logging in the challenge till I get my stuff but wanted to catch up with a few people to see how things are going and looking. You still feeling 110%?
    Better than 110%!! How are things in the outside world? It was awesome to hear that your doctors approved infinite labs products for use! They are the best
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Better than 110%!! How are things in the outside world? It was awesome to hear that your doctors approved infinite labs products for use! They are the best
    So maybe even 111% huh? lol... LOVING the outside world and LOVING what's been happening with my studio, got some killer videos coming that I hope you'll think are cool!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Valerie,
    Your all over this! Way to go! What app is that your using to track your nutrition?
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love the personality you bring to your log updates!
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you haven't yet started, please rate Juggernaut HP on a daily entry for the following on a 1-10 scale:
    Focus
    Taste
    Pump
    Strength
    Energy

Thanks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep