Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by OregonBBinc View Post
    for all we know he waited till she was 18 to have sexual intercourse.

but i will say for all you ragging on op, In his ONLY defense i will say if at 32 years old any of you feel like you could relate to a 16 year old girl enough to be with them i really feel bad for you brahs.

I'm 19 and I can barely hold a conversation with a 16 year old. Why on earth would a 32 year old wanna date a 16 year old. Chit is disgusting.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In his ONLY defense i will say if at 32 years old any of you feel like you could relate to a 16 year old girl enough to be with them i really feel bad for you brahs.
    pretty much that....
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gross, especially since he has a 15 year old daughter as well.

KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TubbsMontana View Post
    No. I prefer to date women who are of legal age if consent

Paul Walker used his fame and good looks to take advantage of this young girl just like many of his peers in Hollywood do.
    strong *******, just jelly Brain was smashing young sloot who was probably a virgin, because
    his to alpha to smash ratchet used bitches.

TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TubbsMontana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Brb he's an animal and a scumbag for Phucking all that nickelodeon ******** poosay

But Paul Walker is a men of men. Pure alpha etc.

You guys are a joke

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Even if the age of consent was 16 which it's not. You have to be pretty beta to date a high school aged girl when you're a ****ing Hollywood "star" who can pound any legal 10/10 you want
    Age of consent is 16 in my state. U mad that a teenage girl would rather get pounded by a real man instead of an 18 yr old BOY?
    Sig line can't be a novel

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm 19 and I can barely hold a conversation with a 16 year old. Why on earth would a 32 year old wanna date a 16 year old. Chit is disgusting.
    yeah i agree. i will say some girls do mature a lot faster, you could find 16 year old girls at your age that wouldnt seem too bad, but at 32 that gap should be putting lots of space between your maturity and lifestyle, if not...youre not doing life right lol.

misc just tries to be too new wave, brb rebelling against the norm cause itz edgy..no its called balance *******s, sure a younger girl might still be attractive but that doesnt mean you go date or fuk them ya freakin weirdos. not the classiest timing on ops part but its pretty creepy how much hate ur getting brah lol.

TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500) TurdBottom is not very helpful. (-500)
    alpha as fck. Dude was 30 and still pulling hot tight ass. But seriously tho, if you looked this good it would be a crime not to smash ********s. srs

Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BenD4Me View Post
    gross, especially since he has a 15 year old daughter as well.
    I think you missed the whole 7 years.

kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    That is ****ing gross, sorry the dude is dead but that is really ****ing gross.
    hate all you want you know I am right

I rep everyone who negs me

KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Its legal for them to date when she was 16 as long as they didnt have sex until she was 18.

true story bro
    or they got consent from parents.

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post
    They met in Santa Barbara (a college town) and I saw an interview where Paul was talking about her and said when they first started dating, he thought she was a UC Santa Barbara student.

Honestly, it was legal either way so whatever. I'm going to choose to remember the good about Detective Brian O'Conner.

It's time for some Tuna... no crust in his honor.
    I went to UCSB and I know a kid who went away for 6 months, and is now a sex offender bc he boned some underage high school chick that was at a college party.

TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Brb he's an animal and a scumbag for Phucking all that nickelodeon ******** poosay

But Paul Walker is a men of men. Pure alpha etc.

You guys are a joke
    Walker took care of his family, did a lot of charity work, and was a normal humble guy on and off the silver screen. He was a real chill dude and a class actor. Not to mention that a lot of us grew up watching him in those FF films.

Originally Posted by Efre View Post
    I think you missed the whole 7 years.
    No I didnt. Its gross he started dating a chick when she was only a year older than his daughter is now, he must have thought about that.

Originally Posted by kingswing1 View Post
    That is ****ing gross, sorry the dude is dead but that is really ****ing gross.
    BRB 16 is legal in Australia where i live is it gross if i hook up with a 16yo ? *******.

Registered User JebanySkurwysyn's Avatar
    JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebanySkurwysyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KenKanifff View Post
    strong *******, just jelly Brain was smashing young sloot who was probably a virgin, because
    his to alpha to smash ratchet used bitches.
    lol this

BRB 16 is legal in Australia where i live is it gross if i hook up with a 16yo ? *******.
    you are 21, not 33.

You guys are jus en de nile

After you're finished jerking off to vin diesel drifting under a 18 wheeler come back in this thread and try to think rationally

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always knew there was a reason why I liked Paul Walker so much

RIP brother.
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    or they got consent from parents.
    Age of consent is 16 here. Don't need parental consent

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by itsRyan View Post
    Age of consent is 16 in my state. U mad that a teenage girl would rather get pounded by a real man instead of an 18 yr old BOY?
    cool story to tell your kids brah. hey daddy used to go down to the highschool and take the girls home who didnt have their license yet, buy them a little ice cream cone, take them to a jbieber concert and fuk them between studying for their long addition home work, how alpha am i out of ten.

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    Wow strong math op.

23-7=18.
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    Wow strong math op.

23-7=18.
    oh lawd

Originally Posted by TheApathy View Post
    Walker took care of his family, did a lot of charity work, and was a normal humble guy on and off the silver screen. He was a real chill dude and a class actor. Not to mention that a lot of us grew up watching him in those FF films.

You forgot the part where he started dating a 16 year old girl bro

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    probably a typo and should have said 7 months.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

yeah i agree. i will say some girls do mature a lot faster, you could find 16 year old girls at your age that wouldnt seem too bad, but at 32 that gap should be putting lots of space between your maturity and lifestyle, if not...youre not doing life right lol.

misc just tries to be too new wave, brb rebelling against the norm cause itz edgy..no its called balance *******s, sure a younger girl might still be attractive but that doesnt mean you go date or fuk them ya freakin weirdos. not the classiest timing on ops part but its pretty creepy how much hate ur getting brah lol.
    Yea no one in this thread would really want to phuck around with a 16 year old. Atleast I would hope so. They're all still stuck in their feels over this guys death.

cool story to tell your kids brah. hey daddy used to go down to the highschool and take the girls home who didnt have their license yet, buy them a little ice cream cone, take them to a jbieber concert and fuk them between studying for their long addition home work, how alpha am i out of ten.
    Fuarking alpha as fuark

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You forgot the part where he started dating a 16 year old girl bro
    16 is legal in hawaii brah
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

Originally Posted by BenD4Me View Post
    you are 21, not 33.
    33 yo more handsome then anybody on this forum, he could smash any chick he wants and it
    wont be gross because his blessed with genetics greater then zyzz.

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rip Paul walker and so what if he dated whoever he dated, no one is perfect and men are attracted to 18 yr olds, she loved him, I feel bad for her she lost the love of her life