Closed Thread
Page 149 of 319 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 9550
    Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    wtf?
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Hosum

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Hey, good job with your cut!

LOL, oh no you did't.

cute kids bro!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Thanks Hosum

You're welcome.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks Hosum
    You're welcome brah.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wtf?
    You like that right?

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    You're welcome brah.
    No problem.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You like that right?

No problem.
    thanks
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    thanks
    Best regards.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best regards.
    bee bee see
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know if its because the time got pushed back an hour and it's pitch black outside by 5pm.
    Or that I'm jet lagged, maybe both?
    I took a nap around 330, woke up a 630 pm looked outside and thought it was 630 AM.
    Tripped the **** out thinking I missed my flight.
    BRB, I don't have a flight to catch til' next week.

Anyways, hittin' dem wheels of peace tonight.
    Gotta get on dat der KenshinH level NOM' SAYIN CUHHHZ?

Originally Posted by Noctii View Post
    Hi I'm wondering if it's ever to early to take protein supplements. Would it be better drink protien shakes or to let my body process the protien naturally. I'm 15 6'2 weighing 200Ibs.
    What the....
    You're 15, eat your fuarking animals and let your teenage test/hormones do it's thing.
    Eat A LOT.
    Lift.
    Sleep.
    Repeat.

Originally Posted by Zenshi View Post
    More important...When is freakin Final Fantasy XIII VS coming out? Really frustrating!

Edit: Holy Cr*p. I just found out its changed to FF XV now. The story looks very different as well.

[video=youtube;P3xKbPooKAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3xKbPooKAo[video]
    HNNNNGGGGGGG
    Seen that trailer awhile back and I'm hoping when Sony does its show on Spike TV, they gives us some clues into FF.
    I'm also waiting for Naughty Dog (creators of Uncharted) to drop a bomb for what they're working on next.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Fuk you all, going to Singapore tonight.

Gooks.
    Meet me at the club *******!
    AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL
    That was taken March 16th of this year ... so 405 for a set of 3 or 4 maybe?
    I wish I could back squat that much just for 1RM.
    My lower back hates me when I carry that kind of weight.
    I haven't back squatted in a few years been doing all front squats.
    :\

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Morning!
    Good night!

Thanks Hosum
    You're welcome brosieph!!
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    I don't know if its because the time got pushed back an hour and it's pitch black outside by 5pm.
    Or that I'm jet lagged, maybe both?
    I took a nap around 330, woke up a 630 pm looked outside and thought it was 630 AM.
    Tripped the **** out thinking I missed my flight.
    BRB, I don't have a flight to catch til' next week.

Anyways, hittin' dem wheels of peace tonight.
    Gotta get on dat der KenshinH level NOM' SAYIN CUHHHZ?

What the....
    You're 15, eat your fuarking animals and let your teenage test/hormones do it's thing.
    Eat A LOT.
    Lift.
    Sleep.
    Repeat.

HNNNNGGGGGGG
    Seen that trailer awhile back and I'm hoping when Sony does its show on Spike TV, they gives us some clues into FF.
    I'm also waiting for Naughty Dog (creators of Uncharted) to drop a bomb for what they're working on next.

Meet me at the club *******!
    AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!

I wish I could back squat that much just for 1RM.
    My lower back hates me when I carry that kind of weight.

Good night!

You're welcome brah.

I can't squat like that any more. Audie's the squatting god now
    ## chillin at home crew

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good night!

Where are you now?

Front squat is where it's at.

Morning ladies and a hobbit!

:}
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Supsup!

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    supsup

Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello all. Happy Wednesday.

Fuk you all, going to Singapore tonight.
    Have a safe trip JB. Take some cool pics like you always do.

HNNNNGGGGGGG
    I am wondering if FF VS was switched to give the PS4 a decent title. Didn't know Naughty Dog was coming out with something new. Cool. I think The Last of Us was their most recent release. I never played Uncharted but I hear its a great game. Don't have much time for games these days. Should reload Skyrim one of these days.

And, welcome back.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're welcome brah.

Sandbaggeralert.png

Where are you now?

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

Happy Hump Day!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're welcome brah.

Sandbaggeralert.png

Where are you now?

Mind over matters bro

Where are you now?

Mind over matters bro :}

Sandbaggeralert.png

Where are you now?

Mind over matters bro :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Miss Philippines is favourite to win Miss Universe this year. I can see why!

Normally pageant girls are too skinny but she looks fit. She does squats and deadlifts!

Originally Posted by Big_Dip View Post

Normally pageant girls are too skinny but she looks fit. She does squats and deadlifts!

Elbows too pointy, fingers too long. I give her a 5/10 at best. I hook up with strong 9/10 on a daily basic. Do Not Want.

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Elbows too pointy, fingers too long. I give her a 5/10 at best. I hook up with strong 9/10 on a daily basic. Do Not Want.
    this

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's just a matter of ... mind over matters bro :}
    ## chillin at home crew

]
    I can't see why she's a favorite to win Miss Universe...she is pretty cute though.

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Morning Asians!

Supsup!

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    notsureifsrs, still on the skinny side, more towards skinny fat than skinny muscular

I can't see why she's a favorite to win Miss Universe...she is pretty cute though.
    This. She's cute, but not nearly as pretty as the last 3 Ms. Philippines that were runner ups in the Ms. Universe. They were biuriful.

edit: I take that back, she's cuter than 2010, but can't hold a candle to 2011 and 2012

yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL.

What the HEO did I stumble upon?

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back from Singapore. Tomorrow is a Tequila war!

Did you brahs know Singapore is the only country in Asia that has legal prostitution? Found that fact to be very interesting because when you go to any country in Asia there are always whore houses. Depending which country, you need some type of connection/lots of bribes etc... to open them so you don't get owned by local law enforcement and get sent to prison. In Singapore anyone open one up and all you gotta do is register with the gov't.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ms. Philippines hopefully isn't in her country now. A huge typhoon is tearing the Philippines apart now. Having been there many times and seeing the housing, most people live in houses that are no stronger than a backyard shed in the US. Put it this way, it's worst than the country houses built in China.

the super typhoon Haiyan about to hit the Philippines is the worst storm he has ever seen. With sustained winds of 190mph (305km/h) and staggering gusts of 230mph (370km/h), its "intensity has actually ticked slightly above the maximum to 8.1 on an 8.0 scale." Updated: It broke 235mph. Videos of the impact added.

Holthaus says that Yolanda—its Filipino name—beats "Wilma (2005) in intensity by 5mph—that was the strongest storm ever in the Atlantic," which makes it a member of the select club of Worst Storms Ever in the Planet. Only three other storms since 1969 have reached this intensity.
    http://sploid.gizmodo.com/super-typh...415/@jesusdiaz

But if Alodia needs a place to stay because she lost everything, she can come stay with me in Shanghai and I'd marry her too…

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

That's groce Jeffery bomb...

Closed Thread
Page 149 of 319 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast