Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL this is a wonderful thread :P

Registered User PlusCTMMAGFTeam's Avatar
    PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My wife damn near died off Craze (had a seizure and hospitalized). The doctors said there was amphetamines in her system and they linked it back to Craze. I came on here and told my story and basically got beat up in the forums from all the retarded Craze fans. I even had my thread shut down. Now look how things have changed. If you're still using Craze at this point, you are a fool, plain and simple.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PlusCTMMAGFTeam View Post
    My wife damn near died off Craze (had a seizure and hospitalized). The doctors said there was amphetamines in her system and they linked it back to Craze. I came on here and told my story and basically got beat up in the forums from all the retarded Craze fans. I even had my thread shut down. Now look how things have changed. If you're still using Craze at this point, you are a fool, plain and simple.
    Lol... U srs..? o_o

Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayLS1-327 View Post
    Will they let you hang it on your cell wall?
    Not sure but Cahill has been to prison before. I'm sure hell know ahead of time

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you sure that your wife isn't just buying 'ice' from Jermaine in 'da hood' while you are at work?

In all seriousness though if you are not trolling I wish your wife all the best And hope she makes a full recovery

Registered User PlusCTMMAGFTeam's Avatar
    PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by newtothelift View Post
    Are you sure that your wife isn't just buying 'ice' from Jermaine in 'da hood' while you are at work?

In all seriousness though if you are not trolling I wish your wife all the best And hope she makes a full recovery

Def not trolling. It actually happened last year. She's fine now but it was really scary. When the doctor came back and said she had amphetamines in her system I immediately remembered the law suits against DS. I told the doctor and he actually researched it and was really pissed that Craze was even on the market. After that moment I knew it was just a matter of time before someone would actually die. Thank god no one did and thank god these people Driven Sports are pretty much out of business.

ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how much did she take of it? what were the trace levels in her blood? seizures can occur in with amphetamines, however, did she get the proper ct scans, usually an in depth physical should happen to explain how an amphetamine could cause a reaction that would trigger a seizure. was she healthy enough to go and take something like craze? If she didnt really go to the gym in the first place or do much physical activity I really hope you didn't give her craze to try.

i'm sorry about your wife.

also, i think that with all the scrutiny craze and cahill is under i feel like if craze was spiked it would be known by now. IMO, Craze is not spiked, at least not in the past year and the only reason it is leaving places and not continuing to sell is because of the owner Cahill and his past is under a microscope. It's bad for businesses.
    Last edited by ultramario17; 09-15-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Location: Come visit Asia!, S'pore, M'sia, HK, Taipei, Bangkok, HCM City, Malaysia
    Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People used to go over the top ga ga over Craze before Lady Gaga came out to sing. It is regrettable that tables have turned from good to bad. It is just not worth it now until all the facts are clarified. If you do not believe the facts, ok that is your choice; go ahead and make any purchase if you can still get your hands on. On the other hand, there are other alternatives to use. Once everything is cleared, nothing is harmful; everyone definitely wants to do business again.

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    lol

Everything in Craze is right there on the label, OP.
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    And it won New Supplement of the Year.

Can you send me some Craze? Noone ships to Australia anymore =(

tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can someone aware me on what exactly is going on now.?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did they detect amphetamines via urinanalysis (unlikely during preliminary tox screen) or via blood?

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very surprised by PC in this thread, I honestly am.

No way she tested positive in a hospital for using one scoop of a pre-workout product. I'm not buying it then, not today, not 5 years from now. I simply do not believe that happened. If it did, I'm sorry to hear that about your wife and that's a tragic situation. But unless I see some kind of document from the hospital (with her personal info. blanked out) there is no way I buy that story for one second. Not one ...

-Spaz

Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did she take like 4 scoops or something.....

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The story just seems odd because in a toxicological emergency, 3 panels are typically run: APAP, SMA7, and ECG. The urine drug of abuse screen is almost never run due to worthless info, false positives, etc

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love these threads. People absolutely hammered people who posted negative craze threads, and it's interesting to go back and read who said what. Pretty safe to say at least some of the people were not lying. I myself had the worst supplement experience ever on craze, two samples I got from Matt. I spent 6 hours at work just wanting to die, with serious brain fog, anxiety, and a disconnected feeling. I gave a blow by blow in tc at the time.

Just because all craze did not test positive doesn't mean some does not. It seems pretty sure some lots were tainted with a specific substance; if they were ok doing that, how do we know that was the only substance they tainted it with over the years it was out?

For those of you 'Ill buy your craze' people, if you want the high, why not just grab some adderal from a friend, or something similar, which is a known quantity? I'm not condoning that, just wondering why you would trust some shady supp company with your health, when you can get pharmacy grade stuff and know exactly what you are dealing with.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Very surprised by PC in this thread, I honestly am.
    Why? He's done nothing wrong as far as I can see...

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    That's been par for the course here for anyone who put 'craze' and 'health problems' or 'failed drug test' in the same sentence.

I take issue more with the whole Jermaine in da hood thing. Because only black folk do that ****, right?
    Only "black folk" can live in "da hood" and be named "Jermaine"?!?!?

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Only "black folk" can live in "da hood" and be named "Jermaine"?!?!?
    I was being as sarcastic as I could, check your meter.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I was being as sarcastic as I could, check your meter.
    Ditto.

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Why? He's done nothing wrong as far as I can see...
    Coming for a rep who's company is also under scrutiny for possible spiking one of their products too.....

That was not aimed at you coop
    Last edited by JayLS1-327; 09-16-2013 at 01:15 PM.

ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jayls1-327 View Post
    coming for a rep who's company is also under scrutiny for possible spiking one of their products too.....
    lol

Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hibb304 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shots fired

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Ditto.
    Copy.

Hifive

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ExplodedPumper View Post
    lol
    Not PES, the other company in this thread.

I have no issues with PES, some pretty good products (Erase and such).

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    No way she tested positive in a hospital for using one scoop of a pre-workout product.
    Thanks for gracing us with your expertise.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    I'm not buying that story for 1 sec. so she tested for amphetamines back then even tho nobody tested for ETH and there wasn't even a standard to test for it?

:facepalm
    You don't understand how drug screens work.

Originally Posted by ultramario17 View Post
    IMO, Craze is not spiked
    lol....

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    The story just seems odd because in a toxicological emergency, 3 panels are typically run: APAP, SMA7, and ECG. The urine drug of abuse screen is almost never run due to worthless info, false positives, etc
    That is definitely not true.

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    You don't understand how drug screens work.
    apparently not since you and others always say it wouldn't be detected in drug screens whenever someone says they use it and never test positive. Which is it????

You seem to be selling 2 diff versions of the truth. Depending on the current argument being made.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    apparently not since you and others always say it wouldn't be detected in drug screens whenever someone says they use it and never test positive. Which is it????
    I've never stated that. In fact, research clearly shows that "ETH" can pop for a false positive depending on instrument/method sensitivity and quantity allotted. A more specific instrument could be used to would rule it out.

If you don't understand a topic, its better to remain silent then to speak out and be known to be a complete retard. You have clearly done the latter.