Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I LOVE FOOD. Didn't realise how cranky cutting was making me until I had 3 proper meals this morning. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good. I'm much hungrier again as well, weird.

Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    Nice! You should do lift a lot of weight for a little one (as CC2009 put it )
    Getting better...still unhappy with bench and deads but they're going up every week.

Originally Posted by coconuttree2009 View Post
    Nice work!!!! And you said your DL's are not fantastic.

I read up a bit on coconut yogurt - definitely needs thickening agent - gelatine or agar agar and tapioca starch to make it good texture.
    Ooook, so do you think I just mix in some powdered gelatine before putting it in the yoghurt maker? And thanks
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155881453

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by happyplace View Post
    I LOVE FOOD. Didn't realise how cranky cutting was making me until I had 3 proper meals this morning. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good. I'm much hungrier again as well, weird.

Getting better...still unhappy with bench and deads but they're going up every week.

Ooook, so do you think I just mix in some powdered gelatine before putting it in the yoghurt maker? And thanks
    No, you bloom and desolve the gelatine first in a bit of coconut milk or water and then add to coconut milk and only then to the incubator.

If you add undesolved gelatine, it will stay in grain form - not something you want

Another thought - why not use kefir grain? Much easier. You would have to awaken your kefir grain in dairy once a week but then you rinse it out before using in coconut milk that will make you dairy free kefir and with added thickener it will be yogurt unless you use full fat coconut milk.
    I think I like that idea because it will be probiotic and super healthy for gut.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know this is off topic to the ^^^^ discussions but I'm going to book the train either this weekend or next

happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, you bloom and desolve the gelatine first in a bit of coconut milk or water and then add to coconut milk and only then to the incubator.

If you add undesolved gelatine, it will stay in grain form - not something you want

Another thought - why not use kefir grain? Much easier. You would have to awaken your kefir grain in dairy once a week but then you rinse it out before using in coconut milk that will make you dairy free kefir and with added thickener it will be yogurt unless you use full fat coconut milk.
    I think I like that idea because it will be probiotic and super healthy for gut.
    Next batch is in, with gelatine. Should have news by midnight

I don't understand kefir and google is not helping. Do I want dairy or water grains? It sounds super confusing.

Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    I know this is off topic to the ^^^^ discussions but I'm going to book the train either this weekend or next
    Woohoo!!!!! Any ideas where you're gonna stay? I'd love to show you Greenwich.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woohoo!!!!! Any ideas where you're gonna stay? I'd love to show you Greenwich.
    No idea..is there anything to do in Greenwhich? We're happy going anywhere as long as there's stuff to do

No idea..is there anything to do in Greenwhich? We're happy going anywhere as long as there's stuff to do
    Yeah LOADS. Market, tons of historical shizzle, ummmmmm all sorts...yep. Definitely.

Yeah LOADS. Market, tons of historical shizzle, ummmmmm all sorts...yep. Definitely.
    we'll go to Greenyland then..I know I sound like a dumb ass but is there premier Inn type places there and is there a station?

train...not police. lol

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the heads up about the knee stuff in my log. Sucks (major understatement) that that happened to your knee And now I'm a bit petrified. Ever since I read your post I've switched gears from 'I'll do my mobility stuff, squat light and it'll get better in a few weeks/months' to 'omgomgomgomg what am I gonna do??'

coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Next batch is in, with gelatine. Should have news by midnight

I don't understand kefir and google is not helping. Do I want dairy or water grains? It sounds super .
    Milk kefir is simple but it means that you'd have to feed it with milk once a week or so and rice it out before use in coconut milk.
    Water kefir is much more hassle and feeds on sugar, so you would have to make water kefir first and only then use it as a starter but thus would mean that no dairy is involved at any stage.

alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Milk kefir is simple but it means that you'd have to feed it with milk once a week or so and rice it out before use in coconut milk.
    Water kefir is much more hassle and feeds on sugar, so you would have to make water kefir first and only then use it as a starter but thus would mean that no dairy is involved at any stage.
    Hey coconut I ended up getting that water kefir starter kit you told me about and it molded on the first batch and I had to throw it away! I emailed the people I bought it from and they are sending me more to try again. Are you saying you can make yogurt with water kefir too?

we'll go to Greenyland then..I know I sound like a dumb ass but is there premier Inn type places there and is there a station?

train...not police. lol
    Yep there is Greenwich station and it's on the DLR too. There are a ton of hotels...let me think...Novotel right by the station, Holiday Inn but that's a little walk out and not in the nicest area, a new Premier Inn literally right next door to my gym, Hotel Ibis right in the centre dunno if it's nice or not, Mercure opposite my house lol, Travlodge, oooooh and Devenport House which is lush from the outside (dunno about inside) and right in the centre next to the Park. They're the only ones I know about offhand.

Thanks for the heads up about the knee stuff in my log. Sucks (major understatement) that that happened to your knee And now I'm a bit petrified. Ever since I read your post I've switched gears from 'I'll do my mobility stuff, squat light and it'll get better in a few weeks/months' to 'omgomgomgomg what am I gonna do??'
    Mmhmm I hate to be the party pooper and sound like your mother but come on, is it reeeeally worth the risk??? For the sake of maybe 2 weeks out and a few sport physio sessions? You'll probably be back to 100% super fast if you see someone and respect what your body is telling you while you heal. Pain = getting worse. I was a hockey player (pretty good too) and had that dream shattered when my knee crumbled. If I had just taken some time out I might not have needed all that surgery at a young age and could have continued playing hockey. It had huge implications for my whole life - I became obese, had to drop GCSE Physical Education, switched schools kind of as a result, was unhappy there, and ended up socially excluded for not being able to participate in whole-school sport events. It sucked. All because I ignored the doc just to get a few more hockey games in before the season ended. Please just don't make the mistake I did!! You can adapt your training so easily right now to protect your knee, what will you *really* lose by subbing squats for something else? You'll maybe even gain more by doing it as it will force you to try new exercises which will work the muscles in different ways and therefore stimulate growth...and muscle growth in those areas will help protect your knee. So you literally have NO REASON not to take a squat break! Ok, I am done trying to convince you, but I really hope you are smarter than I was

Still super confused. Coconut yoghurt didn't work *again*. Are you sure milk kefir would make thick non-dairy yoghurt? Coz I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want yoghurt and don't want to eat too much soy, so if it will definitely work I will do it.

Originally Posted by alyshabruso View Post
    Hey coconut I ended up getting that water kefir starter kit you told me about and it molded on the first batch and I had to throw it away! I emailed the people I bought it from and they are sending me more to try again. Are you saying you can make yogurt with water kefir too?
    Never heard of water kefir molding - your grain must have been off. Try again.
    Yes, if you want totally dairy free coconut yogurt, you could use water kefir as a starter.

Still super confused. Coconut yoghurt didn't work *again*. Are you sure milk kefir would make thick non-dairy yoghurt? Coz I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want yoghurt and don't want to eat too much soy, so if it will definitely work I will do it.
    Yes, I am very sure that milk kefir would make coconut yogurt - it's probiotic bacteria.

I killed my grain while I was away, so will order new one and will make it for you.

Guess today was chest and shoulders. Squats tomorrow yay. I hate all the stuff I did today. Just can't ever feel like I'm being badass bc my HR doesn't really get high. 2200 cal goal.

Bench press
    Warm up: 12 @20kg, 8 @30kg, 5 @35kg, 37.5kg
    4, 4, 3, 3, 3 @40kg (PB)

Superset A
    Barbell OHP

3 @35kg
    5, 3 @32.5kg
    5, 5 @30kg
    DB Shrug
    5x5 @26kg (PB)

Pec fly machine
    3x5 @39kg
    2x5 @32kg

Superset B (alternating)
    DB front raise

5x5 @6kg
    DB side raise
    5x5 @6kg

Yes, I am very sure that milk kefir would make coconut yogurt - it's probiotic bacteria.

I killed my grain while I was away, so will order new one and will make it for you.
    Awwwwwwwww you da best!!

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate all the stuff I did today. Just can't ever feel like I'm being badass bc my HR doesn't really get high.
    I know this feeling. I love that badass superwoman feeling I get after legs day!

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mmhmm I hate to be the party pooper and sound like your mother but come on, is it reeeeally worth the risk??? For the sake of maybe 2 weeks out and a few sport physio sessions? You'll probably be back to 100% super fast if you see someone and respect what your body is telling you while you heal. Pain = getting worse. I was a hockey player (pretty good too) and had that dream shattered when my knee crumbled. If I had just taken some time out I might not have needed all that surgery at a young age and could have continued playing hockey. It had huge implications for my whole life - I became obese, had to drop GCSE Physical Education, switched schools kind of as a result, was unhappy there, and ended up socially excluded for not being able to participate in whole-school sport events. It sucked. All because I ignored the doc just to get a few more hockey games in before the season ended. Please just don't make the mistake I did!! You can adapt your training so easily right now to protect your knee, what will you *really* lose by subbing squats for something else? You'll maybe even gain more by doing it as it will force you to try new exercises which will work the muscles in different ways and therefore stimulate growth...and muscle growth in those areas will help protect your knee. So you literally have NO REASON not to take a squat break! Ok, I am done trying to convince you, but I really hope you are smarter than I was
    If the sports chiro told me to stop squatting and doing leg extensions, I would have. He said it doesn't seem serious and that I can still squat and can use leg extensions to strengthen the VMO. He's the only practitioner I've seen so far so I don't have reason to not believe him. I've got an appointment with my Dr booked and an appt with a sports medicine Dr booked in three weeks so I'm definitely pursuing it. Not sure what else to do in the meantime. I don't see how doing some mobility/stretching stuff on my own is a bad thing. He told me this was due to tight muscles so I'm going with that. I did a bit of Dr Googling and self diagnosed at chondromalacia patella but I have zero knowledge of anatomy or kinesiology so I'm not sure about anything. I can surely stop squatting but I have pain walking, sitting and doing stairs too. I just can't stop doing everything that causes pain without just standing in one spot all day. Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of subbing hip thrusts in instead of squats for a while to take the knees out of the equation.

If the sports chiro told me to stop squatting and doing leg extensions, I would have. He said it doesn't seem serious and that I can still squat and can use leg extensions to strengthen the VMO. He's the only practitioner I've seen so far so I don't have reason to not believe him. I've got an appointment with my Dr booked and an appt with a sports medicine Dr booked in three weeks so I'm definitely pursuing it. Not sure what else to do in the meantime. I don't see how doing some mobility/stretching stuff on my own is a bad thing. He told me this was due to tight muscles so I'm going with that. I did a bit of Dr Googling and self diagnosed at chondromalacia patella but I have zero knowledge of anatomy or kinesiology so I'm not sure about anything. I can surely stop squatting but I have pain walking, sitting and doing stairs too. I just can't stop doing everything that causes pain without just standing in one spot all day. Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of subbing hip thrusts in instead of squats for a while to take the knees out of the equation.
    I guess getting a real diagnosis will be useful, after that you'll be able to make well informed decisions. I guess my concern for you is that you are making decisions without enough knowledge, and without a specialist, and the decisions are on a pretty specific issue, which makes it even more tricky. Yeah hip thrusts plus whatever else you can sub sounds great for now and it's 100% true that eventually squats will only strengthen your knee (they have helped mine so much) but if it is chondro, you'll likely find the pain comes in waves and you'll be able to work on strengthening when you're pain-free without aggravating it.

---

Ok so in other news my boyfriend moved out today. We've lived together for 4 years and he's moving to Boston to study on a 4 year course. Lots of crying etc. I'm going to go comfort eat now and probably watch a romcom with the duvet. By myself. So horrible being in this house which we made together which is now half empty, it looks like a shell and has no life.

Will try not to be too emo on here.
    Last edited by happyplace; 08-14-2013 at 11:16 AM.

Ok so in other news my boyfriend moved out today. We've lived together for 4 years and he's moving to Boston to study on a 4 year course. Lots of crying etc. I'm going to go comfort eat now and probably watch a romcom with the duvet. By myself. So horrible being in this house which we made together which is now half empty, it looks like a shell and has no life.

Oh honey... So feel for you. Time flies- you'll be reunited soon.

There is a jazz festival in Canary Wharf this Sunday and one of my friends will have a birthday picnic there. Come along. You need to be around people. What do you think?

Ordered kefir grain for coconut yogurt, should be able to make some yogurt soon.

alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm sorry happyplace that must be really hard. Boston is a great city though, I'm sure he will get a wonderful education there. I hope you will get to visit him a lot while he's there! and then he will be back before you know it

Oh honey... So feel for you. Time flies- you'll be reunited soon.

There is a jazz festival in Canary Wharf this Sunday and one of my friends will have a birthday picnic there. Come along. You need to be around people. What do you think?

Ordered kefir grain for coconut yogurt, should be able to make some yogurt soon.
    Thanks sweetie. I am actually working Sunday, but he will come bck to London for a few days next week to say a final goodbye. The festival sounds really fun though, maybe I will see if I can finish working early and come by

Originally Posted by alyshabruso View Post
    I'm sorry happyplace that must be really hard. Boston is a great city though, I'm sure he will get a wonderful education there. I hope you will get to visit him a lot while he's there! and then he will be back before you know it
    He will, and I am working very hard on my PhD applications so perhaps I'll be at Harvard or Brown and able to live with him again in a year. Perhaps. Lol. I can dream, right? Boston is lovely, so I'll look forward to lots more trips there.

---

In non-emo news... Legs day

Some bros were busy taking up the power racks (both of them) and apparently would be there for at least another hour...so no squats today, which made me ANGRY. I live for squats. Still this was useful, I guess, in that I got to see how much my leg press sucks.

Leg press
    5, 5, 5, 3 @120kg (PB)

Dumbbell walking lunge
    4x10 @20kgs (PB)

Superset A:
    Kettlebell SLDL

3x8 each leg @20kg
    Kettlebell sumo raised leg DL
    3x8 each leg @20kg

Superset B:
    Box jump

3X10 onto bench
    Lunge jump
    3X20

I'm just not in the mood for logging food atm. Will stick with my regular old meal schedule which works out around 2400 cals and maintain while dealing with heartache. Mojo will return soon.

I think after logging for some time and eating similar foods day in day out, we are pretty good at keeping a mental log.

I'll be at te jazz thing from 1pm so just text me if you can come.
    We'll have to arrange some girl time after your final goodbyes- you'll need some cheering up.

120kg legg press is great!

Ps received the kefir grain and feeding it for 24h, then will attempt to make coconut yogurt. Worse to worse it will be just thick coconut kefir which is awesome in itself as a probiotic. I also read that it's amazing for gut for people with food intolerances.

Aww HP. Sorry to hear that. Sending a big hug.

The thought of home made coconut yoghurt is cheering me up a lot Ordered some canned coconut milk in my next grocery delivery so there are more options to try. And a cheesecloth, so I can do a better job of home made nut milks.

Currently on a coach going to see the bf for 24 hours for his going away party where his parents live. Rest day today, long hill run tomorrow (2 hours I think, this will be the hardest run of my 1/2 marathon training).

Eats so far today:

Oats w/ strawberries, vegan protein blend, cocoa powder and tahini.

Mini Montezuma's bar and coconut water.

Yep, 2 chocolate based meals before 9.30am. Like a freaking boss. And 4 chocolate bars ordered in my Sunday grocery delivery. Aaaaarrrggghhhhhhhh help!!! I have a problem!

Forgot to say, this week I've been the sorest *ever* in my upper body. Kinda weird? Could it be from splitting my workouts into posterior chain day and chest/shoulders day? I didn't do any more than usual or lift beyond what my normal progression would expect but it's like splitting up the work made me hurt more, not less :/ Definitely not a nutrition or sleep issue -> confused happyplace.

The thought of home made coconut yoghurt is cheering me up a lot Ordered some canned coconut milk in my next grocery delivery so there are more options to try. And a cheesecloth, so I can do a better job of home made nut milks.

Currently on a coach going to see the bf for 24 hours for his going away party where his parents live. Rest day today, long hill run tomorrow (2 hours I think, this will be the hardest run of my 1/2 marathon training).

Eats so far today:

Oats w/ strawberries, vegan protein blend, cocoa powder and tahini.

Mini Montezuma's bar and coconut water.

Yep, 2 chocolate based meals before 9.30am. Like a freaking boss. And 4 chocolate bars ordered in my Sunday grocery delivery. Aaaaarrrggghhhhhhhh help!!! I have a problem!
    Nah, you don't have a problem, you are not well - heartache is an illness! Best treatment - chocolate

My kefir grain was looking good this morning - nicely fed overnight. Will attempt the coconut yogurt tonight, so by Sun it should be ready. Will keep you updated on the results and if all goes to plan, you'll have to collect it from me somehow. I suppose you are only 10min away from my office.

Forgot to say, this week I've been the sorest *ever* in my upper body. Kinda weird? Could it be from splitting my workouts into posterior chain day and chest/shoulders day? I didn't do any more than usual or lift beyond what my normal progression would expect but it's like splitting up the work made me hurt more, not less :/ Definitely not a nutrition or sleep issue -> confused happyplace.
    This is the proof how adaptable our bodies are - any change in the routine and we feel it more than usual.

Long run

20km in 1:54:58.

Extremely hilly. Did not take any food or water during the run which was ok until about 15km. From this point I had dots in my eyes and a cracking headache. Reason for no fuel being that I ran from my bf's friends house where we stayed the night back to bf's parents. That's also the reason for rubbish food choices - veggie household not used to big eaters. On the coach home right now.

Food

2884 cals (394C/120P/97F) <- should be about right, sat on my butt/napped all day aside from the run

Pre-run fuel: a can of rice pudding, banana, chocolate buttons.
    Post-run fuel: chocolate bar, banana, GF roll with chutney and cream cheese, tarka daal.
    4pm: 1 egg, 2 whites, spinach, mushrooms, cream cheese, 1/2 GF roll, 9bar, 660ml coconut water.
    8pm: 9 bar, banana.
    11pm: chicken, soy milk, dark choc, PB (aka 'oh crap I can't get enough protein in a vegetarian house')
    Last edited by happyplace; 08-17-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Lifts: Chest and back and stuff

Bench:
    Warm up: 12@20kg, 8@30kg, 5@35kg
    5x4@40kg (PB)

Superset A:
    One arm DB row

4x6@18kg (PB for reps)
    DB shrug:
    4x6@26kg (PB for reps)

Superset B:
    DB fly

5x5@8kg <- form still sucks so doesn't feel heavy, probably better doing these on machine for now
    DB pullover:
    5x5@14kg

Lat pulldown:
    3x4@52kg
    5@45kg

Single leg push-up:
    2x20

This is why I suck at sticking with a cut - strength gains are more exciting than being skinny.

Eats

8am: Oats, vegan protein blend, cocoa powder, soy milk, vanilla, honey, PB.
    11am: Soy latte, 9bar.
    1pm: Aberdeen angus ragu, GF pasta, spinach, cream cheese.
    4pm (pre-workout): 4 corn cakes, 2 with repeat of lunch on top, 1 with PB, 1 with strawberries coated in home made nutella.
    7pm (post-workout): More of lunch! Yay for bulk cooking?
    10pm: Dark chocolate, chocolate tea with soy milk.

Still not logging. I enjoy food more this way and tbh I don't need it. I can manipulate my intake without needing the numbers just by cutting out a snack and lowering carbs at each meal, if I want to.

^^^
    Tasty.

good workout,

food looks nice nomnomnom

I've started intuitive eating. I'm bored of tracking.i'm just gonna eat protein with every meal, have some fat with each meal and only have one high-ish carby meal (before training). If I don't lose weight, i'll track again.

I've started intuitive eating. I'm bored of tracking.i'm just gonna eat protein with every meal, have some fat with each meal and only have one high-ish carby meal (before training). If I don't lose weight, i'll track again.
    Hope it works. Tbh losing weight is pretty damn simple, especially since you're in a groove with it right now. Keep doing what you're doing - your body will know what to do regardless of whether MFP is confirming it or not

It will be very interesting to see results of not tracking for both of you.
    I sort of went without tracking today up until now (8pm just after dinner) - total is just below 1100 calories. I guess I MUST track or will screw myself over...