Closed Thread
Page 49 of 308 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 9212
    noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    really? deym.. ive been doing it wider than shoulder grips, same as OHPs.

Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    The BOR in this program was specifically set up for narrow grip to hit the lats. It was not meant to be wide grip and hit the rear delts, nor was it meant to be underhand and hit the biceps.

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I first started this routine I forgot about the heavy/med/light days so I was just lifting as heavy as I could every workout day.
    I'm on Cycle 3 Week 2 now and I haven't stalled at all, been progressing well. Is there a downside to having 3 heavy days instead of HML?

I'm assuming there are heavy/med/light days to make people less likely to stall/give you enough time to recover, but my recovery's pretty good.
    I'm planning on just sticking with going heavy every day until I start to stall, then I'll consider swapping to HML.
    Any thoughts?

noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    then most probably your 10RM weights are too light for you.

Originally Posted by AlwaysBeShepard View Post
    When I first started this routine I forgot about the heavy/med/light days so I was just lifting as heavy as I could every workout day.
    I'm on Cycle 3 Week 2 now and I haven't stalled at all, been progressing well. Is there a downside to having 3 heavy days instead of HML?

I'm assuming there are heavy/med/light days to make people less likely to stall/give you enough time to recover, but my recovery's pretty good.
    I'm planning on just sticking with going heavy every day until I start to stall, then I'll consider swapping to HML.
    Any thoughts?

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by noobydooby View Post
    then most probably your 10RM weights are too light for you.
    They sure as hell don't feel too light, the last rep's usually a killer.
    Or when you say they're too light do you mean I would technically be able to lift more for the same amount of reps but I haven't recovered enough from the previous workout so I'm not accessing my full strength?

If that's the case and I'm lifting slightly behind my "true" strength but still progressing, does that mean I will eventually catch up and be using my "true" 10RM weight, resulting in a stall? Just trying to figure out the negatives of what I'm doing.

I don't mind stalling further down the line as long as I know what's causing it so I can fix it.

baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50) baggibaggi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlexYBB View Post
    You could try adding some more exercises, if you haven't already, adding a new exercise every now and again should make it a bit less boring?
    Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    First off, I think anything that keeps you in the gym on a consistent and structured basis is a good plan. So, if you think you are ready for a change, you are the best one to make that decision. The only thing I would advise against is making up some bizarre brosplit routine. Pick one of the many proven routines available. Alternatively, you could add a few exercises to allpros to add a little spice to it.
    Thanks guys. Gonna stick to Allpro for a few more cycles, or till I keep making progress. I never added any assistance exercises on the 4 cycles. Gonna do that to spice things up a bit

Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, I have NO idea why but I thought I was meant to be doing 3 work sets.

For the past few months I've been doing 3 work sets instead of 2 and seen significant strength gains and some hypertrophy -

lifts went somewhat like this:

squats: 50-90kg
    bench: 35-60kg
    bent over rows: 30-50kg
    overhead barbell press: 20-35kg
    SLDL: 60-75 to 90ish (not maxing out because I don't feel the hamstring stretch when I do, only lower back. figure low weight but targeting hamstrings is the best way to do the exercise)
    curls: 25-35
    calves: mixing it up from calf presses to seated/standing calf raises trying to decide which i like the most, currently doing roughly 15-20 reps of 120 on the leg press)

is there any detriment to doing it like this? this week I've fixed it and only doing 2 work sets - I think it may have been taxing my body a little too much on heavy days especially with 3 sets of deads. will this have affected my strength/hypertrophy gains at all? I feel with 2 work sets I can really push myself with a higher weight as it was getting to a point where I was lifting pretty heavy in comparison to my body weight (5"10 160lb) that 3 sets was probably a bit much.

basically just wondering if there would be a major difference between doing 2 work sets and 3.

cheers!
    Last edited by Red2Gain; 08-15-2013 at 04:40 AM.

JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMS72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pflaume2003 View Post
    Can anyone explain why it's heavy-medium-light and not heavy-light-medium? I always thought the purpose of a light day was to help regenerate after the heavy workout....

Currently I'm in C2W1.
    Stats:
    Squats: 80 kg
    Bench: 50 kg
    Row: 46 kg
    Press: 30 kg
    SLDL: 55 kg
    Upright Row: 22 kg
    Calf raises: 55 kg

I really like this routine, but I guess i would like it even more if I understood why it's heave-medium-light
    So you get the most rcovery/rest time before your next heavy day
    You must be bored

86Will has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi. In the gym today I got talking to a gym instructor; young guy, in great shape, not much in the way of communication skills. The usual really. Anyway, I asked his opinion about the routine I had just started and he said that I won't progress because the body gets used to doing the same lifts three times per week, every week, I need to be constantly changing it up and "shocking my muscles" etc. Does his opinion hold any weight?

cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubaboymatt1316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 86Will View Post
    Hi. In the gym today I got talking to a gym instructor; young guy, in great shape, not much in the way of communication skills. The usual really. Anyway, I asked his opinion about the routine I had just started and he said that I won't progress because the body gets used to doing the same lifts three times per week, every week, I need to be constantly changing it up and "shocking my muscles" etc. Does his opinion hold any weight?
    His opinion is chit.

You will progress because the program progresses. To presume you won't progress when the program jumps up in reps and weights (dual periodization) over predefined periods of time. Volume increases = strength increases = progress.

http://www.liftbigeatbig.com/2011/09...sion-myth.html

Some good info there. Doing the same 7 lifts, 3x a week, with no changes in volume would quickly lead to spinning wheels. Doing all pro's routine will not.

86Will has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reassurance and swift responses. The guy just threw me off a little really. I shall be reading that link now Matt!

AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 86Will View Post
    Each week you go up 1 rep, so its not the same thing week after week. If your 10 rep max is accurate, doing 11-12 reps on week 4 and 5 will be a struggle and will work your muscles well. Also after 5 weeks you go up another 10% in weight, which will be much harder

aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys, haven't been here in awhile but just wanted to say the program is going good.

I'm about on my 7th cycle now and I'll probably be on this program for a few more months, but I'm wondering what you guys would recommend doing here.

I've got to the point where I like doing two heavy days instead of heavy, med, light. I read way back in this thread that Allpro (I think he was the one who said it) mentioned that doing two heavy days may even be more beneficial the longer you're on this program. The only problem is I hate having that one day where I'm not lifting.

So what would you guys do? Should I just substitute that day as another cardio day (I love running so this would make it my fourth running day during the week), should I just stick with heavy, med, light so I'll always have a lift day, or should I do a heavy, heavy, light day (which I know is not recommended)

Thanks

BJWCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Second cycle here - I have never felt anything (soreness etc) with SLDL. I have also done RDL in its place. I only feel it in my lower back (feel it there also with bent over rows).

Am I supposed to ever feel anything in my hamstrings? I check my form and it is fine. I just only feel it in the back, and dont know if my hamstrings are getting anything. Worried.

StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm on my second week of SS would you guys say this is better?

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aja5040 View Post
    Hey guys, haven't been here in awhile but just wanted to say the program is going good.

I'm about on my 7th cycle now and I'll probably be on this program for a few more months, but I'm wondering what you guys would recommend doing here.

I've got to the point where I like doing two heavy days instead of heavy, med, light. I read way back in this thread that Allpro (I think he was the one who said it) mentioned that doing two heavy days may even be more beneficial the longer you're on this program. The only problem is I hate having that one day where I'm not lifting.

So what would you guys do? Should I just substitute that day as another cardio day (I love running so this would make it my fourth running day during the week), should I just stick with heavy, med, light so I'll always have a lift day, or should I do a heavy, heavy, light day (which I know is not recommended)

Thanks
    I don't understand this point. With Heavy/Medium/Light then you have 4 days of not lifting and with Two Heavy days you have 5 days of not lifting.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StoicMind View Post
    I'm on my second week of SS would you guys say this is better?
    Depends on your goals. SS is better for Athletic performance and power lifting, this program is better for general aesthetics.

cathferlas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anybody seen something like my stomach before?

I'm in cycle 2 week 3 and I've been attempting to bulk. a typical day for me is between 2500-3000 calories, 180 g protein, 113 g fat, 234 g carbs. One of my pictures below shows me flexing and the other shows what my stomach looks like unflexed. It protrudes out and feels like a springy, firm balloon. I dont understand why. I would think if it was all fat it would be mushy and flabby.

Also, I havent progressed in muscle size or definition at all it seems, though I have gained about 10 days. Im getting pretty unmotivated and worried about my stomach. I dont know why it looks like that and whether I should really start doing cardio or whether I should commit to bulking to gain muscle mass.

What would you say is wrong with my stomach/me? And how can I gain mass while flattening my pregnant bulge?

p.s. If there is a better place to look for help please tell me where else to post this
    Attached Images

Umiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure if it was answered before but here goes:

I'm very curious about why the heavy lifting is at the beginning of the week and light is at the end?

Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On Cycle 3 of the program, my bench was 135lb last cycle, so when increased 10% it goes to 148.5. I do 2 heavy days a week instead of 3 HML days because of time schedule. I've done first day of cycle 3 already at 150lbs for bench (it's one of my stronger lifts and doesn't seem to be a problem to round up), my only problem is I get some bending in my left wrist doing this, yet I don't want to settle for a 10lbs increase in weight when I can do the whole 15 because of that one detail....

Any suggestions?

CharlesCC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I made it through cycle 2 without a hitch, but I've been stalling on several exercises even on week 3 of cycle 3. I actually dropped back to my cycle 2 10RM weights for curls and OHP, and I stalled on the 11th rep this week on my second work set for bench presses (had to put the bar on the lower hooks).

I don't know if its my diet or what but I am not making gains at the rate that I should and actually feel like I've regressed with several exercises. I just realized that I've been eating ~1g per lb of body weight or less every day up to this point - perhaps that is the issue? I've read through the Emma thread and seen that 1 - 1.25g is recommended so I'm going to try to stick to the higher end of that range.

I've been eating at a slight surplus to bulk this entire time, but I guess that regardless of whether I'm cutting or bulking, eating the amount of protein I was eating before would prevent getting strength gains?

Registered User TungstenCarbide's Avatar
    TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Olegru View Post
    On Cycle 3 of the program, my bench was 135lb last cycle, so when increased 10% it goes to 148.5. I do 2 heavy days a week instead of 3 HML days because of time schedule. I've done first day of cycle 3 already at 150lbs for bench (it's one of my stronger lifts and doesn't seem to be a problem to round up), my only problem is I get some bending in my left wrist doing this, yet I don't want to settle for a 10lbs increase in weight when I can do the whole 15 because of that one detail....

Any suggestions?
    If you can't keep good form then the lift is too heavy. You should drop down to a suitable weight, and maybe work on your forearms. Remember, you've got to jump a rep each week. It's just going to get worse.

Regardless of what you do, don't get hurt. We had our differences in the ice cream thread, but I do wish you the best.
    AllPros FTW!

USMC checking in.

it's the de-loading principle.. i won't pretend i know any deeper than that

Originally Posted by Umiko View Post

I'm very curious about why the heavy lifting is at the beginning of the week and light is at the end?

ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everyone! I am about to start this routine and I went to the gym to test my 10 rep max. Unfortunately the weights are too low :/

Squats: 30 kg for 12 reps with good form
    Bench Press: 30 kg for 12 reps with not so good form
    Bent Over Rows: 30 kg for 10 reps with good form
    Overhead Press: 15 kg for 10 reps with good form
    SLDL: 30 kg for 10 reps with not so good form (I am new to this exercise)
    Barbell Curls: 20 kg for 10 reps with good form
    Calf Raises: 50 kg for 10 reps with good form

As you can see the weights are low and the empty bar is 20 kg. Should I follow this routine or change to a strength oriented one?

Thank you!

Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On medium and light days do you still do the same amount of reps as you would on the heavy day?

ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanosD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Katie4004 View Post
    On medium and light days do you still do the same amount of reps as you would on the heavy day?
    Is this a reply for me? If it is, I haven't officially started the routine because I am trying to determine my 10 rep max.

pflaume2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Umiko View Post

Since most people lift Mon/Wed/Fri you will have two offdays beforehand when lifting monday. You will probably also be less stressed from work in general and feel more fresh after the weekend.

Originally Posted by JMS72
    So you get the most rcovery/rest time before your next heavy day
    AllPro has stated that with this program, you get better (more optimal) recovery if you have the workouts decrease as the week goes on. An added bonus is you get two days of recovery (instead of one) after a light workout and before a heavy workout.
    I think I will still go with Heavy-Light-Medium. I don't need recovery after a light workout, but after a heavy one.
    Thanks for your replies though

Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ThanosD View Post
    Is this a reply for me? If it is, I haven't officially started the routine because I am trying to determine my 10 rep max.

Its for anyone who knows the answer.

surferfl7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Katie4004 View Post
    Its for anyone who knows the answer.
    Yes the reps depend on the week you are in. First week do 8 reps per set for all days, second week 9 reps and so on.

aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    I don't understand this point. With Heavy/Medium/Light then you have 4 days of not lifting and with Two Heavy days you have 5 days of not lifting.
    I meant as the program is concerned. What I was saying is I like having 3 days of lifting. If I only did two heavy days then one of them would be gone

That's why I was wondering if you're a decent way in the program if doing a heavy/heavy/light day would be okay. I've heard you're generally not supposed to, but I wanted to get some input

Chumpalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started the 3rd cycle and the weights are progressing nicely, though it is getting noticeably harder. The one thing I'm struggling on to be honest is getting the amount of calories I need (2700). Some days I manage it, some I don't. This largely depends on work and other factors. Ho hum. I've noticed a difference in the way I look which I'm pleased with.

Keep it up everyone
    Bulking on AllPro Beginners - Feeling good!
    Up next: C3W1D3

Closed Thread