Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1817
    RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Not a damn thing gonna get in the way of me achieving my goals.... HARD.WORK.GETS.RESULTS........

LOL and I have the second highest degree you can get in science

thanks bro, I'm just riding the coat-tails of those who motivate me here (hint: you're one of them )
    One thing I've really noticed with matts clients is how their confidence grows. I've seen my wifes confidence and drive shoot through the roof since working with him and I can really see in your log how much you've changed. You seem like a completely different animal. In the end it's you and my wife putting in the work, but you can tell a good coach from a mile away based on their clients. You guys have a great team going!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    7/5/13

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 3, Day 4

Rack Pulls Below Knee (5:1:1, 2 min rest, RPE 9)
    6x285*10
    +1 set
    *got a vid I'll post later

Complex 1 (30s rest between exercises, RPE 9)

A1) Close Grip Pulldown (5:1:5)
    6x130*6
    +1 set

A2) Seated CG Cable Row (3:2:1)
    6x130*10
    +10lbs, 1 set

Cable Curl (2:0:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5x40*20
    +1 set

Seated Neutral Grip Cable Row (2:1:1, 90s rest, RPE 8)
    5x150*12
    +1 set

Complex 2 (No rest between exercises, RPE 9)

B1) Slow Concentric Preacher Curl (1:0:4)
    4x60*5

B2) Slow Eccentric Preacher Curl (4:0:1, 60s rest)
    4x60*5

Notes
    Today's workout was a true test of my focus and fortitude... Literally in the middle of my rack pulls (after my second set) I got word that a very good friend and father figure from home passed away last night... It's made for a very tough day, he was an amazing man whom I will miss greatly. On top of all that I was sore as hell from moving all day yesterday and having to sleep on teh floor last night. DESPITE all that I had a damn good workout, and actually a pretty decent day. Spent the morning shopping for my first appliances and ended up with a washer, dryer, fridge (full size) and range for ~$1400, graciously paid for by my parents. Installing them was a pain in the ass, which I'll show why when I'm fully moved in when I give a tour of the new place. Tomorrow is a pretty important day, got heavy bench where I go for a 4RM, and I'll have my parents to spot me so I'm pulling all the stops out. UNfortunately I'll have to work out fasted (with the exception of intra-workout carbs) because my kitchen hasn't been moved to the new place yet, so this will be an experience!

On a side note the stress of moving and dealing with research all at the same time is really wearing on me, I've been stress eating (making it hard to stay in macros, but still accomplished!), holding a bunch of water, and have been losing sleep, so I'll be HELLA glad when this is all done with!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    One thing I've really noticed with matts clients is how their confidence grows. I've seen my wifes confidence and drive shoot through the roof since working with him and I can really see in your log how much you've changed. You seem like a completely different animal. In the end it's you and my wife putting in the work, but you can tell a good coach from a mile away based on their clients. You guys have a great team going!
    Heck yeah we do, seems like every day I'm saving several pictures from instagram of Inov8 teammates who are just out of this world! I can't thank Matt enough for everything he has done for me, including improving my perception of myself. I don't think I could have chosen a better person to handle my offseason and upcoming precontest
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make wise choices when moving bro.. dont stress out and stuff your face. just keep it cool!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Make wise choices when moving bro.. dont stress out and stuff your face. just keep it cool!
    Yeah it's just tough, I dunno why but for some reason when I'm super stressed I have a really strong urge to eat. Normally I can get by because I already have my meals planned out, but while having to wing macros it's been a real struggle. Still hitting numbers though!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your parents lift with you?? That's pretty damn awesome!

7/6/13

The Strength Guys
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 3, Day 5

Bench:
    (1:0:1, 3 min rest, RPE 10)
    215*3 (damnit, was supposed to get 4)
    still a lifetime PR!!!

(1:0:1, 2 min rest, @80%)
    5x170*8
    PR (i think )

Seated DB Press (2:1:2, 90s rest, RPE 9)
    6x60's*6
    +1 set

Complex 1 (No rest between exercises)

A1) Slow Concentric DB Incline Press (1:0:4, RPE 9)
    6x47.5*5

A2) Slow Eccentric DB Incline Press (4:0:1, RPE 9, 60s rest)
    6x47.5*5
    +1 set

Complex 2(No rest between exercises)

Slow Eccentric Military Press (4:0:1)
    4x105*5

Spreed Military Press (1:0:X, 60s rest)
    4x70*10
    *was easy this time... could have done more in hindsight

Cable Tricep Pressdowns (2:1:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    2x75*20
    3x75*15

Notes
    just another day in paradise! Vids are uploading as we speak so I'll come back and edit this post with them when they finish. This workout was surprisingly good given that my coffee pot decided to break (thus, no morning coffee... fuuuuu) and I felt like I'd been beaten with a sack of stones. My back and neck hurt a LOT from sleeping on the floor, I can't wait to get back in my bed. AFter about 10min on the foam roller pre-workout it was acceptably painful though. My endurance was quite good today too, maybe because today is a refeed and I had 30g carbs intra-workout rather than the normal 20. I liked being able to come home and have a legit PWO meal too, so I may be hooked on this no pre-workout meal approach! It would allow me to get a little extra sleep during the week too. Tomorrow my family flies home, leaving me alone with the puppy in this big new place, so I'll get some footage together of a tour to show you guys the new gig!

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Your parents lift with you?? That's pretty damn awesome!
    I MIGHT have spoken too soon... my dad was being a vagina after finding out the coffee pot broke, so he didn't go. my mom has some SERIOUS self image/self esteem issues that frankly need to be dealt with ASAP, so she had ZERO motivation to go. I feel bad because I don't know what to tell her or how to help her, so I think I'm gonna put her in touch with Matt. If she follows through and talks with him I would bet he'd be able to help her out

EDIT - Here's the rack pulls from yesterday:

you mirin dat squat booty

Here's bench from today, you can hear at the end when I get pissed and hit my leg after the hella grinder lol. 215 was optimistic at best after only hitting 205 for 4 the other day, so I guess I can't do much more than blame myself lol

Last edited by wrkoutfrq; 07-06-2013 at 07:13 PM.

7/7/13

The Strength Guys
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 3, Day 6

Squats (5:1:1, 2 min rest, RPE 9)
    6x190*10
    +1 set

A1) Leg Press (3:2:X)
    6x5p+10/s*6
    +1 set

A2) Lying Hamstring Curl (5:1:5)
    6x55*6
    +1 set

Cable Pull Through (2:0:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5x180*20
    +1 set

B1) Slow Eccentric Ham Curl (4:0:1)
    4x75*5

B2) BB Glute Bridge (2:0:1, 60s rest)
    4x225*15

Standing Rope Cable Crunch (2:0:2, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    3x100*10

Seated Calf Raise (2:1:1, 30s rest, RPE 8)
    4x45*15

Cardio
    HIIT: Stationary Bike

Notes
    Awesome workout despite the family leaving right before hitting the gym.... I felt surprisingly strong starting off, but in the end the squats def. got the better of me lol. After 4 days of sleeping on the floor my back was destroyed going into this. On top of all that I've been trying to get back into full blown research, but moving and timing today has made it VERY tough. My tech has had the last 2 days completely off because 1) we have no productive ponds to go to anymore, 2) moving is a bitch. I tried to get us together today to go out, but we couldn't think of anywhere worth going yet (trying to keep sampling frequency for each pond low) and I didn't finish my workout til 4pm, which meant that collecting wouldn't happen til 530, way too late in the day. Now I'm trying to get writing done while dealing with a depressed dog who's decided to express it by acting out (i.e. completely ignoring commands, sh!tting/pissing in the house, etc.) FML. Can't let it bring me down though, gotta stay positive!

7/9/13

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 4, Day 1

Deadlift:
    395*3 Why yes, that is a PR!!!

*had another in me if I wasn't trying to stay quiet this week

5x315*6
    +10lbs

Close Grip Pullups (2:1:2, 90s rest, RPE 9)
    6xBW*6

A1) Slow Concentric Machine Row (1:0:4, RPE 9)
    5x150*5

A2) Slow Eccentric Machine Row (4:0:1, RPE 9, 60s rest)
    5x150*5

Cable Curl (2:1:1, 90s rest, RPE 8)
    2xLvl 8*20
    3xLvl 8*15

Decline Crunch (2:1:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5xBW+25*12

Plate Loaded Machine Standing Calf Raise (smith machine, 2:1:1, 90s rest, RPE 8)
    2x75*20
    3x75*15

Notes
    AWESOME workout despite not feeling 100% going in. My legs were REALLY tight, especially through my IT bands and outer quads, and my back was still tweaking from sleeping on the floor, so i wasn't enthusiastic about pulling heavy. After my first warmup I knew it was gonna be a good one though, the bar was moving FAST. It really meant a lot because just prior to working with Matt I was struggling to get 385 off the floor with a belt.... feeling very blessed/grateful to have such an amazing coach and friend in my corner! Not gonna lie, after those heavy deads I was pretty taxed so couldn't up the rest of my lifts and maintain the proper RPE, but the lifts seemed easier.

I'm gonna record a vlog tomorrow, probably a full "day in the life" deal including a tour of teh new pad and general life update!

Dude. your making INSANE progress. Keep busting ass.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This log gets me fired up.

Great work, bro. Keep this sh*t up!!!
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice effin DL brah! You def. had another one in you. So I think you should change that to 9RPE

How's the pup like the new place?

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for day in the life VLOG.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

7/10/13

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 4, Day 2

DB Bench (5:1:5, 90s min rest, RPE 9)
    6x50's*10

A1) Banded Bench Press (3:2:X)
    6x130+mini*6
    +5lbs

A2) Seated Cable Crossover (5:1:5, 2min rest)
    6xLvl 5*6
    +1 level

Lateral Raise (2:0:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5x25's*20

Seated French Press (2:1:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5x70*12

Complex 2 (30s rest between exercises, RPE 9)

B1) CG Pushup (3:0:3, AMAP-2 reps)
    3xBW*10

B2) Weighted Bench Dips (3:0:3, AMAP)
    3xBW+45*8
    +reps

Notes

Dude. your making INSANE progress. Keep busting ass.
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    This log gets me fired up.

Great work, bro. Keep this sh*t up!!!
    You know it! NEVER.GONNA.QUIT!

Nice effin DL brah! You def. had another one in you. So I think you should change that to 9RPE

How's the pup like the new place?
    I was pretty pumped about the lift, I was really making a conscious effort not to make much noise because I was lifting in the main room (not on the club's platform, which we can beat to death)

He LOVES the new place, i wore him out with a romp around a pond this morning, and he has a lot more room to run around inside. he's even finally learning to climb stairs, though he's got no clue how to handle the down part lol. I had to block the stairs because he got stuck 4 times in 10min this morning

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    In for day in the life VLOG.
    not the best quality (not used to that kind) but see above

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice video! Posted in my log, but figured I'd post here as well...are you guys getting up to York or leaving York on the 20th? I'll be in PA from the 17th-21st.

Nice video! Posted in my log, but figured I'd post here as well...are you guys getting up to York or leaving York on the 20th? I'll be in PA from the 17th-21st.
    we're leaving OK to head to York on the 20th, probably gonna be there for ~ a week and a half, so there's def. a chance for a meetup!

7/11/13

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 4, Day 3

Squat:
    295*1.5 (bertstare.jpg)
    *Added belt
    295*1.5
    *FUUUUUUUU.... see notes!@(#$*#

Set 1:

5x225*8

RDL's (2:1:2, 90s rest, RPE 9)
    6x255*6
    +5lbs

A1) Slow Concentric Close Stance Leg Press (1:0:4, RPE 9)
    5x4p+10/s*5

A2) Slow Eccentric Close Stance Leg Press (4:0:1, RPE 9, 60s rest)
    5x4p+10/s*5
    +10lbs

Lying Hamstring Curls (2:1:1, 90s rest, RPE 8)
    2x45*20
    3x45*15

DB Hammer Curls (2:1:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5x30s*12

Barbell Rollouts (2:1:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5x40kg*12

Notes
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... I was feeling AWESOME this morning going into the squats, and was gonna push it, but I forgot what weight I'd done last week for 4, so I just threw on 295 and expected 3. I was way overzealous, didn't even get 2. It's still a beltless PR, but I'm not freaking counting that failure. My back locked up like crazy after those sets too, which made things very difficult. I'm glad I have a chiropractic appt. tomorrow, I need it. After the squat fiasco I felt the need to make up for it, so I KILLED the RDL's and the leg presses. By that point I was being rushed like crazy, so the rest of the workout wasn't stellar. If it's one thing I hate it's being rushed through a workout... Not gonna let it bring me down, tomorrow is an off day and I've got a softball game tomorrow night (damn my giving nature!).

Also, checked in with Matt and it's time to start upping macros! Gonna take it VERY slow to rehab metabolism, but tomorrow I start new macros

More food = more PR's

More food = more PR's
    #TRUTH.... Today's workout made me HUNGRY for progress, gotta catch up with the rest of the crowd in both physique and strength!

Just getting caught up, awesome vlog man. I love that you can hear the pug the entire time hahaha.

In for new macros

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

7/13/13

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 4, Day 4

Rack Pulls Below Knee (5:1:1, 2 min rest, RPE 9)
    6x295*10
    +10 lbs

A1) Close Grip Pulldown (5:1:5)
    4xLvl 10*6
    2xLvl 9*6

A2) Seated CG Cable Row (3:2:1)
    6xLvl 9*10

Cable Curl (2:0:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5xLvl 7*20

Seated Neutral Grip Cable Row (2:1:1, 90s rest, RPE 8)
    5xLvl 10*12

B1) Slow Concentric Machine Preacher Curl (1:0:4)
    4x70*5

B2) Slow Eccentric Machine Preacher Curl (4:0:1, 60s rest)
    4x70*5

Notes

^Some rambling during cardio

Im in NE, so no Internet and very little cell service (I'm on my phone). I'll update in full when I get back to OK!

You didn't say BOOM!!!! at the start of your confession.......I am disappoint.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hahahaha!!!

Awesome tempo work in here. Add some food to that and you're well on your way.

So, with such heavy tempo work, have you noticed any direct correlation in the mirror?
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

7/14/13

At 24hr fitness, Hastings, NE

Team INOV8 Elite Performance
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 4, Day 5

Bench:
    215*2
    *very disappointed with this...

5x17.5*6
    *very easy.... but no more 2.5's (the 2.5 came from clamps)

Seated DB Press (2:1:2, 90s rest, RPE 9)
    6x60's*6

A1) Slow Concentric DB Incline Press (1:0:4, RPE 9)
    6x45*5

A2) Slow Eccentric DB Incline Press (4:0:1, RPE 9, 60s rest)
    6x45*5
    *no 47.5's, REALLY focused on tempo and contraction

Complex 2(No rest between exercises)

Slow Eccentric OHP (4:0:1)
    2x105*5
    2x95*5

Spreed OHP (1:0:X, 60s rest)
    4x70*10
    *ribs bothered me a lot during this

Cable Tricep Pressdowns (2:1:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    2x20
    3x15

Notes
    Not a good workout in any sense of the word.... There's a lot I could attribute to the sh!t performance on bench but all of it would be disseminating the fact that travel was the main culprit. I even had my refeed meals the night before and still didn't hit the number I did last week. The bench was different, warmup didn't go well, etc. but the truth was after all the driving and moving equipment I just wasn't feeling it. I didn't let that stop me, had to keep pushing through the rest of the workout even though that pretty much set the tone. After such a terrible workout I was in a crap mood all day, ended up getting baited into a retarded argument on FB with a douche from the dept., and still had to drive back to OK. Just not a good day in all. Today is another day though! Got legs on the menu, which will be interesting because my ribs have been really tender. I also came back to find that the heat has peeled the sole off my $130 pair of squat shoes, so I'll be squatting in my old ones til I can get to the local cobbler to have the nice ones repaired... Last workout of this meso, gotta stay strong!

Lol that's Marc's trademark, I gotta figure out my own!

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Hahahaha!!!

Awesome tempo work in here. Add some food to that and you're well on your way.

So, with such heavy tempo work, have you noticed any direct correlation in the mirror?
    Food is gonna be added, but slowly to keep things very lean!

I've actually noticed way more changes in the mirror than I have for strength, my chest is still weak as FUUU but it's def. gotten much bigger (still tiny FTL) since incorporating tempo work. My upper quad sweep has benefited as well from the same

cobbler is still a profession? lol

Keep the mindset positive brah!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

At least one in every small town and probably two or three in the bigger cities around these parts. Lots of cowboys, farm workers, etc that hate buying new boots.

drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid work in here! I get discouraged with my pressing strength/chest size too. Just keep making those gains however tiny.
    1st contest prep 2013: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153436561&p=1058962371&posted=1#post1058962371

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Better late then never! IN!

7/15/13

The Strength Guys
    Tension Hypertrophy M2
    Week 4, Day 6

Squats (5:1:1, 2 min rest, RPE 9)
    6x195*10
    +5lbs, PR!!!

A1) Leg Press (3:2:X)
    6x5p+10/s*6

A2) Lying Hamstring Curl (5:1:5)
    6x55*6

Cable Pull Through (2:0:1, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    5x180*20

B1) Slow Eccentric Ham Curl (4:0:1)
    4x75*5

B2) BB Glute Bridge (2:0:1, 60s rest)
    4x225*15

Standing Rope Cable Crunch (2:0:2, 60s rest, RPE 8)
    3x180*10
    *different pulley

Seated Calf Raise (2:1:1, 30s rest, RPE 8)
    4x50*15
    +5lbs

Cardio
    HIIT: Stationary Bike

Notes
    woke up DRAGGING ASS this morning, and I was worried about how I felt going into today. I knew I had to use my old squat shoes, which have a different heel height and fit, so I was skeptical that I'd hit my numbers. Regardless, I REFUSED to give in, so I threw what I thought I did last week on the bar. The 6 sets were KILLER and def. pushed RPE 10, but I hit the weight for all sets. Much to my surprise, I was 5lbs higher than last week for a PR! Unfortunately I def. was pretty wiped for the rest of the workout, and my back was TIGHT.... I had to lay on a tennis ball between my sets in Complex 1 to loosen things up to where it was bearable. I was stumbling out of the gym by the end, a good sign of a great workout Cardio sucked balls with how tired my legs were, esp. because I was rushed for time. We did the majority of our shopping today, because we just got word that we'll be leaving Friday at lunch time. Not sure when we'll be back, but I'm guessing it'll be around the 30th (last spray day is the 26th). I got the ok with the advisor to hit the gym while up there, time provided (I'll be making time), which makes me happy. We'll be in a hotel too, so I'll have internet and everything! Light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter

Keep the mindset positive brah!
    I'm doing pretty well at staying positive, though there's been some trying times... Can't let anything bring me down though!

At least one in every small town and probably two or three in the bigger cities around these parts. Lots of cowboys, farm workers, etc that hate buying new boots.
    This, there's one here in Stillwater that EVERYONE goes to. The guy's making bank because he's a specialist and nobody else does his line of work here.

Originally Posted by drew419 View Post
    Solid work in here! I get discouraged with my pressing strength/chest size too. Just keep making those gains however tiny.
    I keep having ups and downs TBH, I've seen a LOT of progress in size and a little on strength, but they aren't as fast as I'd like... I have to keep in perspective that I'm human, and my hormones aren't any higher than a normal natural athlete regardless of being on HRT. All of this has happened while in a slight deficit, so keeping an eye on the positive has helped a lot!

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Better late then never! IN!
    AWESOME! Good to have you along, you still haven't seen the good part yet! Prep starts in less than 6mo.

PR after PR pat!

Awesome news about the gym in York!! That place has never seen the kind of destruction that we will bring to it!!!!!!!!