Closed Thread
Page 268 of 302 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,040 of 9040
    ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hnnnnnnnnngggg

Let's be real tea though, Mayer can rock any hairstyle

cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if ur putting murrays or dax in your hair, you are doing it wrong.
    Alex M.O.R.P.H
    Above & Beyond
    Armin van Buuren
    Andy Blueman
    Richie Hawtin
    Orbital
    Andrew Bayer
    Super 8 & Tab
    Eco
    Pendulum

TRANCE! :D

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Enzant View Post
    Sup' hairstethics brahs

Just got out of the shower

What product would you recommend? I use this atm

I also have this (some wax in spray) but I don't really use it
    I don't think anything needs adding to be honest braw, though I think just a bit (any type what-soever) would be really fine with such an haircut bro. It look's fine as it is I think, without any wax etc - or if so just a bit but not much at all - just so it looks like it has the "gelled look" or similar at the top.

ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000)
    question

best product for matte dry finish but good hold?

SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think i goofed. got my haircut finally at a salon (first time going to one) and i asked to get the pampadour type cut and he came up with this.

dont think it works as well with asian hair and from the side view this cut looks kinda weird

thoughts on which one looks better?

before

After

martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martian1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^both look good. the b4 you look like liu kang or yakuza member.

mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000) mc-girk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by D-1Gladiator74 View Post
    need new haircut.. what would look good on my face. i don't want anything to short.. my hair is thinning a bit in the front.. anything that would look good?

in the first picture i can see 10% of your hair

second picture 50%

Maybe post a picture of your full head of hair, with front and side shots if you want a serious reply. Cant do chit with what you gave us so far

jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fuuu brahs, bought about 5 different products over the last couple of years- mostly clay and wax (american crew) but none of them hold since my hair is so thick and bushy (use hairspray too), but my fringe just splays out after 10 minutes and won't hold in position- any suggestions for strong holding product (measly reps).

ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Guys how do you get this type of texture in the hairstyle?

voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) voodoojaguar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Going to go get a cut tomorrow cause everyone says tails are awful on guys and I got to get outa foreveralone status. Don't know what to get and every time I go to First Choice they screw up my head so I'm going to pay more down town and see what happens. Don't know what to get though.

CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post

not sure...but HNNNNG, das deutsch haar
    Reps on sight: MMC and vexidi

Reps on recharge or when I remember: legendofzelbrah, MikeHawkBiggums, yevgheniy

vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SuperHybrid View Post

Short/basic for me these days.... far more comfortable than anything high maintenance and better looking too imo.
    your longer hair was aesthetic as fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    miscermeow is my oneitis crew

TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fFozzie View Post
    Fuuuu-, for that total price you could have gotten a better pomade I think. Murray's is just great because it is good, classic, and in America you can walk down to your local CVS/Walgreens/whatever and get it for 3 bucks.

shiiiiet sounds like dun goof, oh well life goes on. will teach me to impulsively buy stuff some one posts on the misc haha

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CXVII View Post
    What's a new hairstyle that suits a neanderthal face (slanted forehead, mouth sticking out)? Always had amid-long hair because short hair made me look unaesthetic as fuk... feelsbadman.jpg
    Bump?
    Reps for life: PjzBoozer

"85% of people on the internet are 7-7.5 inches and the other 15% are 8+"
    - ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    How long do you suppose it takes to grow your hair this long: , from a 3?
    My hair was much longer than a 3 in December, but if you want it to grow to that length in the pic...I'm going to have to say almost a year. I've been growing it since december and just now its starting to reach my nose.

ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by voodoojaguar View Post

Going to go get a cut tomorrow cause everyone says tails are awful on guys and I got to get outa foreveralone status. Don't know what to get and every time I go to First Choice they screw up my head so I'm going to pay more down town and see what happens. Don't know what to get though.
    I would get a fade with curls on top. I know 2 guys from school with the same texture as you and it suits them pretty well.

Bishes love curls.
    Positive Crew
    Spring Cutters Crew

characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by characters View Post
    Lads, Just got my haircut

before:

After:

The before looks better than it was IRL, but till i think after is alot better

shortish on the sides and back and kept abit of the length on top, cost £5 gave him 20% tip
    My post and hair from 10 months ago

My hair today after blow dry (not styled)

how has my hair improved/not improved over the 10 months?

want this hairstyle

Originally Posted by godz View Post
    so thinking of leaving the top and growing it out, and getting a 3 on the sides and back?

and how do i get that look ^ what product? the pruduct i use atm is got2b the orange tub, but it gives a wet look, which i don't like

thoughts? will rep
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    •✖• Don't have a girls number to text crew •✖•

"Think of what you want in the future, and not want you want now"
    "suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"
    "do something today your future self will thank you for"

R.I.P Zyzz 1989-2011

Registered Cheeky Kunt BillGainz's Avatar
    BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I'm rockin' right now

End goal: samurai haircut

Originally Posted by characters View Post
    so thinking of leaving the top and growing it out, and getting a 3 on the sides and back?

and how do i get that look ^ what product? the pruduct i use atm is got2b the orange tub, but it gives a wet look, which i don't like

thoughts? will rep
    matte finish? invest in a quality product.

this is what I use, I don't even have to blowdry my hair, it stays the same until I shower it off

also heard great reviews about this one

Location: Manchester / Nottingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BillGainz View Post
    What I'm rockin' right now

End goal: samurai haircut

matte finish? invest in a quality product.

this is what I use, I don't even have to blowdry my hair, it stays the same until I shower it off

also heard great reviews about this one

mirin bro

also more pics of beard hnnng

Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what haircut do you get if you have a fivehead and you have big furry eyebrows and bags under your eyes???

BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BillGainz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Idealius View Post
    what haircut do you get if you have a fivehead and you have big furry eyebrows and bags under your eyes???

Martin that you brah?

seriously though, get a haircut based on your head and face shape. if you are not sure ask your barber.

I also have bushy eyebrows and bags under my eyes (allergies). trim your brows (youtube: alpham eyebrows) and get a cold gel eye mask. seems to work for me.

ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best matte finish product???????????????????????

Originally Posted by ShiaSleep View Post
    Do you even reading skills?

also check out the meditation thread, I posted some info there that might be helpful, I know you asked a question there.

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What should I do with my hair:

Can I pull off one of those aesthetic super tight cuts where I keep my hair long up top and shave the sides? Also want to keep the beard and see how that goes possibly. I've been getting sort of tight haircuts but nothing extreme and thinking about switching it up but I may not have the confidence to pull it off.

inb4 i should lift
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Going from buzz cut to this:

Wish me luck brahs

fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShiaSleep View Post

I dunno if it's 'the best' though.

limp wristed little fairy bemine's Avatar
    bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fFozzie View Post
    Fuuuu-, for that total price you could have gotten a better pomade I think. Murray's is just great because it is good, classic, and in America you can walk down to your local CVS/Walgreens/whatever and get it for 3 bucks.

Here is my hair with yesterdays leftover pomade in it, about 20 seconds of combing, and watching NASCAR, eating wings, drinking beer and generally being American on this sunny, 90 degree day.

For traditional men's haircuts nothing beats pomade. If you plan on using it do a little research though or you will end up hating it; thinking you just rubbed globs of Vaseline in your hair (which you sort of did do).

I like this. A bit of style but still manly, without too much ****gy maintenance, clean cut.
    ayyy lmao

fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bemine View Post
    I like this. A bit of style but still manly, without too much ****gy maintenance, clean cut.

Thanks man.

I think the key is to step out of the salon and away from the 'products' and into a proper barbershop with good barbers and real men's grooming supplies.

Here is where I get cut:

gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000)
    So brahs my hair is thick and wavy/curly. I'd love to rock this. Do I need pomade, or something else? Regular gel just is not cutting it anymore. When I come out of the shower, comb it back, and gel it it looks perfect. But there is not enough hold for all day and it ends up getting a little messed up.

this will look aesthetic as fuk on me

ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post

Maybe I should restate. Wax/grooming cream/gel/pomade will get the look of the thicker clusters of hair?

Wax I'm thinking?

Closed Thread