Page 104 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 6295
    cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HappyBrah View Post
    Not sure, I've never thought about it.

Just video'd it and it's not nearly a true back lever... disappointing, upper body is tilted downwards. I have no mirror or anything, it felt different to how it looked.

Gonna video more to check form in future.

...bah.
    I know that feel man, you think you're getting close but you've got so much tilt it's kind of embarrassing. I found that "skinning-the-cat" and going into a full German hang before I went into back lever progressions really built a lot of strength for the lever. It's humbling because it's much harder than getting into position at the top and lowering; but trust me it's worth sticking to. I got my back lever this way in a fairly short time, but my friend stayed with the "lowering" method...he's still doing the same progression, hasn't improved his hold time by any noticeable amount (+ can't get fully horizontal). Essentially he wasted his time.

For everyone else looking to progress on static strength elements, a simple google search of "gymnasticbodies killroy70" will lead you to a template I found very helpful. (Chris if I mess something up, feel free to jump in and correct me, you're more knowledgeable when it comes to gymnastics). The basic template looked something like this:

Day 1) planche variations
    Day 2) BL variations
    Day 3) FL variations
    Day 4) Handstand work

The main focus of the routine was the static moves at the start. Picking a progression you can hold for ~12-15s (planche will be harder though) and working in sets of 6-10s (sometimes longer) until you reach a total of 1 minute holding that position; and proceeding with dynamic movements that work the same musculature as the static position. I used it for a while and found it very helpful (especially with back lever).

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/foru...nner-template/

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, tried Windshield Wipers for the first time yeseterday, felt like my obliques were getting crushed, also you're supposed to keep hips horizontal throughout the movement right?

cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdegn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by enfieldvball View Post
    Damn, tried Windshield Wipers for the first time yeseterday, felt like my obliques were getting crushed, also you're supposed to keep hips horizontal throughout the movement right?
    Ideally, yes. Try working through the windshield wiper progressions before you do the full version.

Bent arms + bent legs -> Bent arms + straight legs -> Straight arms + bent legs -> Straight arms + straight legs.
    Try the progressions, see which you can control and work up to the full move.

MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cdegn View Post
    The best.

We're all gonna make it Bulking = higher weight. Calisthenics at higher weight = more resistance = gains. Just don't dreamer bulk.
    True..... poverty reps!

Originally Posted by ArabAesthetic View Post
    Best for your core strength.

Eat 2-300 cals above your TDEE. Keep progressing with movements. Get BIG.
    What's TDEE? lol. Poverty Reps for you too!

Ultimate Strength ArabAesthetic's Avatar
    ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MGBx88 View Post
    What's TDEE? lol.
    TDEE [Total Daily Energy Expenditure]
    The amount of calories your body needs to maintain it's current weight.
    Only way to found out yours is by trial and error, eating the same amount of cals for 3 weeks and adjust according to your weight fluctuations.

Here's a useful thread about calculating your Calorie & Macronutrients Needs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    ✔ Calisthenics ONLY For MASS & STRENGTH.

✔ No Supplements. No Weights. No Excuses.

✔ DISREGARDS weights*ACQUIRE aesthetics.

MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ Thx bruh

HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I know that feel man, you think you're getting close but you've got so much tilt it's kind of embarrassing. I found that "skinning-the-cat" and going into a full German hang before I went into back lever progressions really built a lot of strength for the lever. It's humbling because it's much harder than getting into position at the top and lowering; but trust me it's worth sticking to. I got my back lever this way in a fairly short time, but my friend stayed with the "lowering" method...he's still doing the same progression, hasn't improved his hold time by any noticeable amount (+ can't get fully horizontal). Essentially he wasted his time.
    Ha yeah, embarrassing is right. Thanks for the advice, I'll continue more humbly! I have been coming at it from the German hang approach rather than lowering down, progress is still good but I've just realised how far I have to go. It was demoralizing last night but it's motivating as fuark now.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ✰ Tottenham Hotspur Football Club ✰
    & The Temple of the Screaming Electron

DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got done creating a basic Upper/Lower routine for beginners.
    Feel free to suggest any addons to this post.

#Training:

Upper Day:
    - Pullups: 5x6
    - One-arm Assisted Chin-ups: 3x6
    - Inverted Rows: 3x18
    - Back bridges: 4x10
    - Pushups: 4x12
    - Dips: 3x15
    - HSPU: 3x5

Lower Day:
    - Jumping Squats: 8x12
    - Pistol Squats: 4x10
    - GHR: 3x12
    - Sprints: 5x20sec
    - Calf Raises: 10x10 "Burnout".
    - Hanging Leg Raises: 4x12
    - Planks: 3x1min

Scheme:
    - Day [1]: Upper
    - Day [2]: Lower
    - Day [3]: OFF
    - Day [4]: Upper
    - Day [5]: Lower
    - Day [6]: OFF
    - Day [7]: OFF

* Keep progressing into harder variations of given exercises as time goes by.
    * Adjust reps/sets according to your strength level.
    * Feel free to add/subtract exercises with ones that hits the same bodypart.

#Nutrition:
    - Get 0.82g of protein per lb of your bodyweight.
    - Get 0.45g of fats per lb of your bodyweight.
    - Fill the rest of your caloric budget with whatever you desire.
    - Getting sufficient amount of fiber "25-30g" and micronutrients "3 servings of fruits and veggies".

To gain weight: Eat 2-300 cals above your TDEE.
    To lose weight: Eat 3-500 cals under your TDEE.
    Thanks man!

ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArabAesthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrStriation View Post
    Thanks man!
    You're welcome brah. Go hard!

d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're welcome brah. Go hard!
    what's the benefit of assisted chins over normal chinups?

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by d2391 View Post
    what's the benefit of assisted chins over normal chinups?
    One arm chins are not going to be attainable for a beginner so they would have to be done assisted. Unilateral work can be a way of discovering strength deficits between arms.

Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    One arm chins are not going to be attainable for a beginner so they would have to be done assisted. Unilateral work can be a way of discovering strength deficits between arms.
    This.

+ One-arm chins are more to focus the tension on your biceps rather than your lats.
    So I added it for isolating biceps. I already included Pullups and Inverted Rows for lats.

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got done creating a basic Upper/Lower routine for beginners.
    Feel free to suggest any addons to this post.

#Training:

Upper Day:
    - Pullups: 5x6
    - One-arm Assisted Chin-ups: 3x6
    - Inverted Rows: 3x18
    - Pushups: 4x12
    - Dips: 3x15
    - HSPU: 3x5

Lower Day:
    - Jumping Squats: 8x12
    - Pistol Squats: 4x10
    - GHR: 3x12
    - Sprints: 5x20sec
    - Calf Raises: 10x10 "Burnout".
    - Hanging Leg Raises: 4x12
    - Planks: 3x1min

Scheme:
    - Day [1]: Upper
    - Day [2]: Lower
    - Day [3]: OFF
    - Day [4]: Upper
    - Day [5]: Lower
    - Day [6]: OFF
    - Day [7]: OFF

* Keep progressing into harder variations of given exercises as time goes by.
    * Adjust reps/sets according to your strength level.
    * Feel free to add/subtract exercises with ones that hits the same bodypart.

#Nutrition:
    - Get 0.82g of protein per lb of your bodyweight.
    - Get 0.45g of fats per lb of your bodyweight.
    - Fill the rest of your caloric budget with whatever you desire.
    - Getting sufficient amount of fiber "25-30g" and micronutrients "3 servings of fruits and veggies".

To gain weight: Eat 2-300 cals above your TDEE.
    To lose weight: Eat 3-500 cals under your TDEE.
    Looks good man. My only suggestions would be to take out one arm chinups. Even though they are assisted, someone using this beginner template won't even be close to being ready enough to try them, and its one of the most common ways of developing tendonitis. One arm bodyweight rows or inverted rows should be fine to help prep for that and will still isolate the biceps like you were talking about.

I would also add some core work on the upper body day, so that it is being worked each day you workout but at a moderate amount.

For everyone else looking to progress on static strength elements, a simple google search of "gymnasticbodies killroy70" will lead you to a template I found very helpful. (Chris if I mess something up, feel free to jump in and correct me, you're more knowledgeable when it comes to gymnastics). The basic template looked something like this:

Day 1) planche variations
    Day 2) BL variations
    Day 3) FL variations
    Day 4) Handstand work

The main focus of the routine was the static moves at the start. Picking a progression you can hold for ~12-15s (planche will be harder though) and working in sets of 6-10s (sometimes longer) until you reach a total of 1 minute holding that position; and proceeding with dynamic movements that work the same musculature as the static position. I used it for a while and found it very helpful (especially with back lever).

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/foru...nner-template/
    The Killroy template is good stuff, I've used parts of it from time to time. The only thing to remember is that the variations for these moves come in many shapes and sizes. So a planche variation might be a one arm plank or a forward lean and p-bar walk, not actually a hold all the time. A lot of people on there have been injured using his template because they didn't approach it correctly

Side note: a solid back lever is a pretty common prerequisite for not only the front lever but a planche as well, due to how it preps the shoulder girdle, core and elbows.
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Close grip chins (pinkies touching) on a wide bar that you really need to grip hard to hold onto = absolutely destroys your bi's, fuking love it

Registered User outtherebrother's Avatar
    outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dose anyone have some sort of routine I could follow. I want to take a break for weight training and try only body weight exercises, thanks

Originally Posted by outtherebrother View Post
    Dose anyone have some sort of routine I could follow. I want to take a break for weight training and try only body weight exercises, thanks
    Look 3 posts above yours and see the routine that Chris quoted from Arab Aesthetic.

Originally Posted by HappyBrah View Post
    Ha yeah, embarrassing is right. Thanks for the advice, I'll continue more humbly! I have been coming at it from the German hang approach rather than lowering down, progress is still good but I've just realised how far I have to go. It was demoralizing last night but it's motivating as fuark now.
    Remember to never do max holds unless you've been on a month-or-so strength cycle so you actually make gains. Best of luck brah, keep at it and everything will fall into place. Make sure you warm up your lower back and elbows before starting any straight arm/static work.

Originally Posted by Chris Partlow View Post
    The Killroy template is good stuff, I've used parts of it from time to time. The only thing to remember is that the variations for these moves come in many shapes and sizes. So a planche variation might be a one arm plank or a forward lean and p-bar walk, not actually a hold all the time. A lot of people on there have been injured using his template because they didn't approach it correctly

Side note: a solid back lever is a pretty common prerequisite for not only the front lever but a planche as well, due to how it preps the shoulder girdle, core and elbows.
    Thanks for the extra advice Chris, it's easy to get caught up in the "usual" progressions and forget about other preparatory work; that's what I did at the start.
    Last edited by cdegn; 05-22-2013 at 05:45 PM.

kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kfcbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gotta love the consistent input from you guys! (ArabAesthetic, Haveboards, Chris Paltrow, cdegn) yes homo

Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey brahs

I love this thread. It must be my turn to misc.

Everyone seems to want a workout besides several being posted already.

I have only read the first 49 pages but what happened to OP?

Anyway today's workout.

Parallel bars

I do this routine for 5 sets without dropping.

P bar walk from end to end.

Russian dips x 5
    180 pivot
    L-sit hold for 20 seconds
    10 x shrugs
    Pbar walk back to the other end
    180 pivot
    Swing my legs up to the bars and do 10 x deep dips.
    Then I hold tuck L-sit until fail; doesn't take long

I do that five times and it burns.

I also do handstand push ups x 5 sets
    Planche lean holds then Pseudo push ups x 8 for 5 sets

Tuck planche holds (total 1 minute)

That's just one example

Madbarz have plenty of routines to try too.

GL and train hard.

Do I even misc?

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Haveboards View Post
    I have only read the first 49 pages but what happened to OP?
    He's on twitter/instagram under KINGBLAZEHD
    SOHP : 265

Arrow

Originally Posted by Chris Partlow View Post
    Looks good man. My only suggestions would be to take out one arm chinups. Even though they are assisted, someone using this beginner template won't even be close to being ready enough to try them, and its one of the most common ways of developing tendonitis. One arm bodyweight rows or inverted rows should be fine to help prep for that and will still isolate the biceps like you were talking about.

I would also add some core work on the upper body day, so that it is being worked each day you workout but at a moderate amount.
    Edited.
    Thanks for the input brah.

Originally Posted by outtherebrother View Post
    Calisthenics Push/Pull/Legs Routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1071882511

Calisthenics Upper/Lower Routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1075358351

Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Edited.
    Thanks for the input brah.

Calisthenics Push/Pull/Legs Routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1071882511

Calisthenics Upper/Lower Routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1075358351
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ArabAesthetic again.

On spread

d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000) d2391 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I created a basic beginners routine for new incomers.
    It's a Push/Pull/Legs routine. You might wanna consider doing a fullbody 3x week to start learning the basics first.

Push Day:
    - Pushups: 5x15
    - Chest Dips: 4x12
    - Triceps Extensions: 3x20
    - Bench Dips: 3x15
    - HSPU: 5x5
    - Hindu Pushups: 3x12

Pull Day:
    - Pull-ups: 5x8
    - Inverted Rows: 3x12
    - One-arm Assisted Chin-ups: 4x5
    - One-arm Inverted Rows: 3x8
    - Chins Isometric Holds: 3xFailure

Legs Day:
    - Suqats: 5x20
    - Jumping Squats: 4x15
    - Lunges: 3x30
    - Sprints: 4x20sec
    - Box Jumps: 3x10
    - Hanging Leg Raises: 3xfailure
    - L-sit: 3xfailure

The scheme is L/P/P/OFF and repeat.

- Day [1]: Legs
    - Day [2]: Push
    - Day [3]: Pull
    - Day [4]: OFF
    - Day [5]: Legs
    - Day [6]: Push
    - Day [7]: Pull

- Every 4th week you're going to take a deload week. Performing only 50% of your effort.
    - Play around with reps and sets according to your strength level.
    - Progress to harder variations for given exercises once you become more advanced.
    - Make sure your nutrition is on point:
    Figure out how many calories you maintain at.
    For gaining mass = Eat at a surplus (2-300 cals +).
    For losing bodyfat = Eat at a deficit (2-400 cals -).
    Get enough protein (0.82g/lb of bw) and fats (0.45g/lb of bw) and rest of your calories from whatever you desire.
    Get enough fiber (30g+ per day) and micronutrients (4 servings of fruits and veggies).
    Did this leg workout a couple days ago, the Doms is crazy!

Originally Posted by d2391 View Post
    Did this leg workout a couple days ago, the Doms is crazy!
    Keep it up brah. Try to increase intensity as times go by.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Barstarzz finally has their own forum. Madbarz gets blocked at work so I rarely visit there.

For those who are unaware of the chicken-legged freaks in Eastern Europe, the first move should have you mirin'
    ...the rest is pretty average but the first move more than makes up for it.

Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Barstarzz finally has their own forum. Madbarz gets blocked at work so I rarely visit there.
    Wasn't aware of this.
    On R/c

stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000) stokehouse111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey, like the idea thats going on here.

Didn't read the entire 100 pages so might have missed it, but what are thoughts on pushup/pullups/tuck jump all this stuff while wearing a weighted vest? good idea or no? I guess it would mean less reps but would it build strength quicker?

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That Max Rep pull up challenge just motivated the fuk out of me. I am going to start working on my pull ups alot from now on coz I want to take part in the next one. Even if I am last in that category, I dont care. I just want to challenge myself.

Did any of you guise take part in it?

fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7jQ1s1BV0

Some solid footage and strong HNNNG in this vid.

Anyways, **** injuries. ****ing **** them. Next time I start working out (in start of July. Cotdamn), I have to go back to basics. Pullups, pushups, dips, chinups, planks, leg raises, dragonflags. No planche or lever stuff. I think My wrist injuries came from training planche and FL without having a solid base on dips and pullups (about 20 and 7 respectively)
    But until then: Legs and hand-less abs all day every day!

EDIT: Dunno how to embed vids, can someone teach me?

Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000) Brophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can anyone recommend me a workout program which doesn't include anything with pull-up bar? I'm away from home all summer and I don't really have time to look for one neither can I afford one (at least during the first month).

Page 104 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast