Thread: APS Phenadrine

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

APS Phenadrine

What do you guys think of the profile? Safe? Anyone use it?

It's a fat-burner; not a ton of recent feedback on the internet, but reviews look good. Just want some more feedback as, like Mesomorph, I'm not familiar with some of the ingredients or different terminology they use. And wanna hear how if it worked for you.

Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**

Phenylean Proprietary Matrix 750mg
    -R-N-benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine
    -N-acetyl-L-tyrosine
    -Caffeine anhydrous
    -Epimedium 40% icariin extract
    -Extend-Rx (naringen/bergamottin)
    -1,3 dimethylamylamine
    -Methysynephrine HCl

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorCalMike View Post
    What do you guys think of the profile? Safe? Anyone use it?

It's a fat-burner; not a ton of recent feedback on the internet, but reviews look good. Just want some more feedback as, like Mesomorph, I'm not familiar with some of the ingredients or different terminology they use. And wanna hear how if it worked for you.

Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**

Phenylean Proprietary Matrix 750mg
    -R-N-benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine
    -N-acetyl-L-tyrosine
    -Caffeine anhydrous
    -Epimedium 40% icariin extract
    -Extend-Rx (naringen/bergamottin)
    -1,3 dimethylamylamine
    -Methysynephrine HCl
    Its a very good product~~ especially for $10

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I enjoyed it, but I would not use it for a fat burner but more for a good supply of jitter free smooth energy. I compare it to black cats but with longer lasting energy.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Its a very good product~~ especially for $10
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    I enjoyed it, but I would not use it for a fat burner but more for a good supply of jitter free smooth energy. I compare it to black cats but with longer lasting energy.
    Thanks guys. And you feel it's safe, not weird side effects? Always wary of fat-burners. Also, how many days a week were you using it? It says to not use at least 2 days a week.

UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It ins incredibly effective for energy, albeit due to an ingredient that violates the federal analogue act

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UmWhyBanned View Post
    It ins incredibly effective for energy, albeit due to an ingredient that violates the federal analogue act
    ^^^^^
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll take two bottles please.

I have a drug screen coming up and I'd like to test positive for amphetamines.

Thanx.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i loved this product, do they still make it?

all i can say is it has roughly the same energy as meso while making u HAPPY AS FUK!

srs i used about half a bottle this is the biggest mood enhancing PWO there is. it doesn't do that much fat burning wise (u'll notice more sweating though), but is more of a super energy mood product.
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    I'll take two bottles please.

I have a drug screen coming up and I'd like to test positive for amphetamines.

Thanx.
    wtf... so Phenadrine=sketchy and unsafe?

Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    i loved this product, do they still make it?

all i can say is it has roughly the same energy as meso while making u HAPPY AS FUK!

srs i used about half a bottle this is the biggest mood enhancing PWO there is. it doesn't do that much fat burning wise (u'll notice more sweating though), but is more of a super energy mood product.
    Interesting, appreciate the feedback. It can still be found, don't know if production has stopped though.
    Last edited by NorCalMike; 02-11-2013 at 02:38 PM.

bump

UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's safe, just don't take it if you are frequently tested for amphetamines

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's safe, just don't take it if you are frequently tested for amphetamines
    This.
    ~

This.
    Are you waking up just now?

Are you waking up just now?
    Yep.

Do you even sleep?
    ~

Yep.

Do you even sleep?
    It depends. Do you even phenotropil?

It depends. Do you even phenotropil?
    lulz

I had a friend that was looking to synthesize some, but I haven't spoken to him in a long time.

I miss it, but I don't miss paying for it.
    ~

Thanks, repped all of you.

One last bump; anyone else used Phenadrine?