Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Juicetin View Post
    Faves: Mike Vallely and Bam Margera.
    Hardest trick I can do: I ride long boards these days so nothing.
    mike vallely shouldnt even count as a skater
    brb running around with ur board

JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RH1N0BRAH View Post
    mike vallely shouldnt even count as a skater
    brb running around with ur board
    brb changing pants

Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mursee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Favorite skater would have to be a toss up between Cole, Ladd, or Rodriguez.

Hardest trick I've done was a varial-heel off a seven stair lol. On flat ground it was probably like a nollie inward heel, chit was hard I've only done it like twice. Fuuuuu skateboarding was the sh!t, then friends just parted ways.. :/ feels bad.

Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Skated on and off all through school. Stopped now due to knee injuries, kinda miss it.

Could varial heel in my prime. Can still kick/heel flip these days, shiets hardwired into my brain.

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    32 year old skater checking in.

Started at 16 back in 1996, did it hardcore til about 2005 or so but slowed down after that.
    I still skate once in a while but the days of 12 hour sessions with a crew of 5-6 friends is gone.
    Most of my favorite spots are blown out/knobbed and it's just not the same vibe anymore. Before it was laid back, skating spots all day and playing Counter Strike after or something, now it's like drive an hour to a spot, skate 5 minutes and get booted, drive to another spot and skate 20 minutes and get booted, etc.

Favorite times were 1996 til about 2003.

Favorites skaters: Creager, Smolik(was way ahead of his time), Daewon, Kenny Anderson, Lavar McBride.
    Favorite vids: Mouse, Trilogy, Photosynthesis, and 411 best of 4

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Dystopia1980 View Post
    32 year old skater checking in.

Started at 16 back in 1996, did it hardcore til about 2005 or so but slowed down after that.
    I still skate once in a while but the days of 12 hour sessions with a crew of 5-6 friends is gone.
    Most of my favorite spots are blown out/knobbed and it's just not the same vibe anymore. Before it was laid back, skating spots all day and playing Counter Strike after or something, now it's like drive an hour to a spot, skate 5 minutes and get booted, drive to another spot and skate 20 minutes and get booted, etc.

Favorite times were 1996 til about 2003.

Favorites skaters: Creager, Smolik(was way ahead of his time), Daewon, Kenny Anderson, Lavar McBride.
    Favorite vids: Mouse, Trilogy, Photosynthesis, and 411 best of 4
    Reps

i have 411 best of 6 I watched that tape tons of times.
    yeah I have skate videos on VHS I am old as fuk

Longdistance skateboarder DistanceSkater's Avatar
    DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a street skater.

Downhill and long distance skater checking in. Did 60 miles on Saturday.
    Attached Images
    **Swipes right on tinder with my di­ck crew**
    **Takes extra lap around grocery store looking for HBBs crew**
    **Cooks 20lbs of chicken breast and throws it all away for maximum muscle confusion crew**

Relaximhilarious.wordpress.com

JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Fav skate videos? Post em?

Two hours before go to gym. Might as well spend the time watching skating

I like it more than his Bake and Destroy part for some reason, his sketchy "token white basketball player at black high school" style is tight

Longdistance skateboarder DistanceSkater's Avatar
    DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoshKukl View Post
    Fav skate videos? Post em?

My favorite, just because I know all these guys.

On of the best downhill freeride videos ever made
    **Swipes right on tinder with my di­ck crew**
    **Takes extra lap around grocery store looking for HBBs crew**
    **Cooks 20lbs of chicken breast and throws it all away for maximum muscle confusion crew**

Relaximhilarious.wordpress.com

Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by onetime1111 View Post
    Reps

i have 411 best of 6 I watched that tape tons of times.
    yeah I have skate videos on VHS I am old as fuk
    I know that feel, I have like 40 VHS skate vids gathering dust on my shelf lol. I also have best of 6, 411 was always legit until they went to DVD format, after that it just wasn't the same and died eventually.

Probably the best part of all time, partially because who ever filmed Stay Gold did it perfectly, partially because Reynolds is Reynolds.

The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jamie Thomas is my favorite skater. Met him irl with the rest of the fallen team. Chatted with him for a sec, then he personally gave me his tattoo on my arm in sharpie lmao.
    If I could smoke fear away, I'd roll that motherfker up and take 2 puffs

Probably the best part of all time, partially because who ever filmed Stay Gold did it perfectly, partially because Reynolds is Reynolds.
    Stay Gold was gnarly but this will always be my favorite Reynolds part:

Felt his style was a bit cleaner at this time, plus I like Atiba's song on his part lol.

Felt his style was a bit cleaner at this time, plus I like Atiba's song on his part lol.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, have to disagree. I don't think it was cleaner just wasn't going as big.

go to 4:09 in the Stay Gold vid. Same spot as ender in the Transworld part, but he does a back 3 and lands it cleaner than the kick flip. He just stops like a robot hahah

Registered Broadcaster Goldbrah's Avatar
    Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in hoping for Kareem Campbell

brb killing technical tricks in pants that were baggy as fuk
    brb invented the hardflip revert
    brb master of the nollie hardflip

Leaving frazzled
    You can cheat Death a thousand times... but Death only has to win once

₪ΔV˅ MFC ˅VΔ₪

nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I meet Mullen back in the late 90's, he tried too teach me those infinite kick turn spin things, I mostly just fell on my arse, but he was really cool. Encouraging ****ty skaters to learn new stuff while touring my ****ty grey country. Would Rep him if he lifted.

DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't skate but the sickest skateboarder to ever walk planet Earth is JOHN CARDIEL.

ever...

Originally Posted by DeadLegJack55 View Post
    I don't skate but the sickest skateboarder to ever walk planet Earth is JOHN CARDIEL.

ever...
    Too much tranny. Same reason I didn't vote David Gonzalez for SOTY, I think it's pretty limited when you can do all kinds of flip tricks down sick gaps.

damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DistanceSkater View Post
    Not a street skater.

Downhill and long distance skater checking in. Did 60 miles on Saturday.
    Same here brah. Is that a Demonseed you're on?
    Getting too old for this...

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So sad that I stopped skating
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

Originally Posted by SitchNoHomo View Post
    So sad that I stopped skating
    Start again. Just remember that skating is %90 commitment so really anyone can get good if they break through the mental barrier.

WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    man, always wanted to learn how to skate. think it's too late to learn brahs?

No, not to late, I just started a few months ago, got tre flips, nollie inwards already. Just practice on your carpet.

damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WizBrah View Post
    man, always wanted to learn how to skate. think it's too late to learn brahs?
    Get a longboard if you're older mate. Cruise and stability. I grew up on trick/short boards, but they terrify me now lol.

Ya bones break alot easier when youre over 30.
    Getting too old for this...

DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadLegJack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too much tranny. Same reason I didn't vote David Gonzalez for SOTY, I think it's pretty limited when you can do all kinds of flip tricks down sick gaps.
    Whaaaaat, Cardiel would hit **** at 30 mph! Plus tranny and pool riding is the sickest form of skateboarding, but maybe thats my view cuz I'm a bike rider so the two kinda go hand in hand.

bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50) bojadada will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Favorite skater is either Issey Yumiba or Nick Trapasso... or any skater that has really nice hardflips because I love watching people do those. Hardest trick I can do is either nollie big heel or nollie inward heels. I'm kind of good at nollie but all of my regular tricks are pretty terrible. I feel like I weigh 20lbs more whenever I do regular tricks, I don't know what the deal is.

Personally, I'm staying skinny as hell for skating, I still feel like I can get a lot stronger though.