StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Most Interesting Health Fact

Whats the most interesting health fact you've heard recently?

I'd appreciate it if its also ture...
    "You set yoself on fire... you're still not as hot as me"
    Vision (Mind Right)

victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bananas should be bought green or yellow. Not black (my mom told me this one yesterday)
    "Love like your life depends on it, live like love is the only thing worth living for"
    "Train because you love to, train because you love yourself"

StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by victormu
    Bananas should be bought green or yellow. Not black (my mom told me this one yesterday)
    not to eat anything off the street......my mom told me that too....

J/K
    "You set yoself on fire... you're still not as hot as me"
    Vision (Mind Right)

KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KamikazeePHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not to take too many fish oils per day....my granny said one fish oil a day is good for me...lolz i take 10 fish oils a day = 10 grams..she told me to follow the recommended dose on the bottle

5'10", 225, all sexy vanbiberjr's Avatar
    vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if a girl says she can't go at it because she "has a headache" she doesn't know the benefits of sex. trying to remember how this goes... a headache is caused by pressure of the blood vessels in the cranium. sexual arousal increases blood flow to other areas of the body (obviouosly) causing less blood to "pool" around the brain. orgasms are also a natural "high" because of the endophins and other hormones released.

try it... she'll be glad you did.
    or you will...
    even if it doesn't work, you can always say sorry
    *shrugs*
    You're going to get criticized no matter what you do, especially if you're trying to achieve something and rise above the flock. Do it anyway. Negative criticism from others is often a sign that you're on your way up in the world.

any man who says he can see right through a girl is obviously missing the point. - Groucho Marx

5'10", 225, all sexy vanbiberjr's Avatar
    vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vanbiberjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if a girl says she can't go at it because she "has a headache" she doesn't know the benefits of sex. trying to remember how this goes... a headache is caused by pressure of the blood vessels in the cranium. sexual arousal increases blood flow to other areas of the body (obviouosly) causing less blood to "pool" around the brain. orgasms are also a natural "high" because of the endophins and other hormones released.

try it... she'll be glad you did.
    or you will...
    even if it doesn't work, you can always say sorry
    *shrugs*
    You're going to get criticized no matter what you do, especially if you're trying to achieve something and rise above the flock. Do it anyway. Negative criticism from others is often a sign that you're on your way up in the world.

any man who says he can see right through a girl is obviously missing the point. - Groucho Marx