Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superpump 250 Review

I bought Gaspari Superpump 250 and got it today. I just took it, and it didn't taste bad (fruit punch). However, while shaking it, apparently some gas is created, and the top exploded off.
    I am going to the gym in about 45 minutes and I will write back.
    This is my first nitric oxide supplement that I have ever taken, and I am excited to see what the effects will be.
    I am 18, 198, 5'11", and today will be a squat day. I am in for a brutal workout. Ass to Grass squats until I pass out.

I will post my results as soon as I get back.

Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silverback166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I had my workout and I definitely felt the effects.
    I did 6 sets of squats, pyramiding down from 8 reps to 1 rep max. It was funny, after I did the squats I didn't feel much fatigue. My muscles were obviously tired, because I tried my 1 rep max for a second set and I was unable to do it. But Then I did some power cleans and farmers walk with 120 pound DB's.
    Afterwards I honestly felt like I could do another hour in the gym. I felt a lot of energy, and I only took one scoop. Thankfully, I didn't feel any negative side effects because I have been conditioning myself to caffeine and stimulants. I feel like I could handle the 3 scoop dose. I shudder at what that would do to me though. Tomorrow is my bench press day, and I'm going for a pr.
    I think my money was well spent, and that is always a good feeling. I didn't necessarily feel a "pump" in my legs, but my fatigue was a lot less, I felt stronger, and my energy and intensity were pretty great.
    I had done a squat workout last week similar to this one and by the end of it I was exhausted. But this one I wasn't. So I attribute it to the superpump 250.
    Anyway, tomorrow I will be doing some bicep work as well as my bench press, and I think I will see some great pumps from the superpump 250.

FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool. Thanks for the review and good luck going for your pr tomorrow. You can do it!

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Silverback166
    Afterwards I honestly felt like I could do another hour in the gym. I felt a lot of energy, and I only took one scoop. ....... fatigue was a lot less, I felt stronger, and my energy and intensity were pretty great.
    I had done a squat workout last week similar to this one and by the end of it I was exhausted. But this one I wasn't. So I attribute it to the superpump 250.
    Wow, glad to hear you liked it, thanks for the review. Keep us updated with your progress!

Originally Posted by FlyingV
    Cool. Thanks for the review and good luck going for your pr tomorrow. You can do it!
    Thanks, it'll be a doozy.

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review man.
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you have seen on your first day working out why Superpump250 is superior. Will you be doing a log day to day or workout to workout basis? just curious

Once again thanks for sharing your experience
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am early in my cycle of it and I find it amazing. The only issue I have is I work out at night 7pm and taking it 30 minutes prior keeps me up late. You certainly feel the effects and the pumps are intense

I forgot to mention: I am taking one scoop on workout days, no additional creatine or anything, along with standard supplements.

Today I went to the gym a half hour after I drank the superpump and I got a new 1 rep max for bench press. I had taken a break from barbell bench presses for about a week and just did DB's and today I got a new personal record. I felt the same thing yesterday in that I didn't really feel that my arms were tired, they just stopped working as they normally would after however many reps. After doing some wide grip pullups, my forearms exploded to a greater size than they have ever been. However, I think next time I should put more space in between when I drink it and when I am working out. I only gave myself a half hour...I think the best results are seen 45-60 minutes after you ingest it. It's funny...I go to the gym with my friend and he seemed super tired today but I wasn't really spent at all. We had to leave because of exams and stuff. I am interested to see what kind of muscle and definition this will help me gain. I think one of these days I will try the 3 scoop dose and see what that does. Maybe on friday, as it is a deadlift day and will be brutal.

Tomorrow however, I am doing all bodyweight exercises, with dips, wide grip pullups, chinups, and pushups, and a one mile run at 7 miles an hour. Maybe I can do 8 mph. We will see what happens. I am interested to see if my endurance increases.

Yesterday I didn't have any trouble sleeping. I am using the 20g dose though, not the 60. I have decided that friday I will use the 20 gram dose. I don't think I will be able to drink it all at once, so I will space 5-10 minutes in between the drinks. And I will wait a good hour before I go to the gym.

animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10)

sp250

great review, I hope it doesn't give you the stomach problems that it gives to a lot of people..good luck!!!!

ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice one! Yes I think its a good idea to stick with the lower dosage for the time being since it seems to be working fine for you, then when you feel comfortable and your body becomes more tolerant and accustomed to the ingredients, you can experiment with gradually increasing the dosage.

Keep experimenting with the timing of it as well, thanks for the updates!!!!

Thanks people, and I haven't had any stomach problems at all. I drink a lot of water, perhaps that is why. I think tomorrow I will try two scoops. And then on Friday I will try 3, that way I am gradually increasing the dosage.

cooper8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep us posted!!

Thanks people, and I haven't had any stomach problems at all. I drink a lot of water, perhaps that is why. I think tomorrow I will try two scoops. And then on Friday I will try 3, that way I am gradually increasing the dosage.
    Sounds like a plan!

And keeping hydrated is important, glad you have that down pat !

Today is my third day that I will be using superpump 250. I think today I will use 2 scoops and see how that works for me. I read a review by another fellow who said that two scoops was perfect for him, so I will try two scoops as well. I have enough time today to space out 1 hour between when I drink the superpump and when I am at the gym. I think it takes a while (more than 15 minutes) for all the nutrients and stuff to actually be assimilated by your body. I am drinking them on a fairly empty stomach, as well. I am trying to get to 190 pounds while still gaining strength...not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination...but so far I have lost 8 pounds and still gained strength. This is ideal, for me. So I figure I can continue until I am at my desired body weight 188-190. I am glad I finally bought a preworkout supplement like this. I think on those days that you really need an extra boost or something like that, these kinds of supplements can really help you get a good workout. Consistently good workouts is what produces results, in my experience.

TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    My question is, do you have to be big for this supp to work? I'm only 5'11 and 178lbs so I'm thinking it might not work for me. Somedays I'm right at 180 tho. I'd love to be 200 or so, so would this supplement along with food, working out, and rest be good enough to work? I've heard alot about how some guys get good results outta these things, but they are already huge to start with! What about us lighter guys who have to struggle with putting on size/strength? I'm just curious if this would work for a guy my size, thanks

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TJ2000
    My question is, do you have to be big for this supp to work? I'm only 5'11 and 178lbs so I'm thinking it might not work for me. Somedays I'm right at 180 tho. I'd love to be 200 or so, so would this supplement along with food, working out, and rest be good enough to work? I've heard alot about how some guys get good results outta these things, but they are already huge to start with! What about us lighter guys who have to struggle with putting on size/strength? I'm just curious if this would work for a guy my size, thanks
    I am sorry, why do you think one has to be big to consume this? is it due to the ads?
    It will work for you, i know of people who are 135lbs who take similiar products. I do think in order for you to put on some real mass after you take care of your training and diet that you would benefit stacking it with creatine.

For Creatine I would recommend SizeOn (no brainer), Clout and Xceed.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Today I had a great workout. I took 2 scoops of the SP 250, and I didn't feel any adverse effects whatsoever. Military presses, DB shoulder press, push press, and pushups are what I did. My shoulders are dead, as well as my triceps. I didn't actually feel as much of a pump as yesterday, but when I went and weighed myself and looked in the mirror, I was pumped up like crazy. My shoulders were huge. Apparently I gained 2 pounds in 2 days. It can't be fat...I don't eat enough to gain fat. It's probably fluid from the creatine.

I definitely felt stronger today, and I really didn't need much time to rest in between sets. I was done in 25 minutes, with my buddy doing all the same stuff as me. Next week I am resting and allowing my muscles to fully recover from the terrible onslaught of weights they have been forced to push/pull. I am a strong believer in giving yourself resting times. However, on monday, I am going to start interval type training with bodyweight exercises and sprinting/jogging. I will kinda take it easy, not going to failure at all next week with any muscles, just doing enough to get the heart going. Next week I will write my results in terms of cardiovascular endurance and stuff.

Also, I haven't really had diahrea or anything like that lol. Friday I think I will try 3 scoops...I feel like I will need it all, too. Deadlifts (going for a personal record), hang cleans, and barbell rows.

I feel like the creatine really gets into your muscles. I don't have any stomach aches with this. I don't like to load with creatine, so something that's fast and easy is ideal for me.

The flavor is very strong, it smells good but has a very strong taste...koolaid with tons of vitamins in it. I use the fruit punch flavor.

In terms of gaining weight, this product certainly lives up to the claims. I have gained 2 pounds in a couple days...and even though it is mostly water...muscle is mostly water anyways. Next week I will not take any, so that next time I lift for real it has a good effect. I don't want to get accustomed to it. Next week I can lose the water and keep the strength gains, and resume taking the SP 250 in two weeks.
    Last edited by Silverback166; 10-11-2006 at 04:18 PM.

great to hear you're experimenting with different servings, yes the weight you gained is probably a bit of water but hey, keep up the good work - and the muscle and strength gains will hopefully follow. Nice updates!!

CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great review!!! keep up the good work!!!! try stacking sizeon with your superpump, the results will blow your mind!!
    IF IT AINT ROUGH IT AINT ME

reaganator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaganator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaganator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaganator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaganator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaganator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to hear youre gettin good results from it, i used it with great results plus it tastes awesome. But my favorite part was after you get done shakin it the top blows off your shaker bottle, kinda like how i feel after i get done drinkin it

Today was my deadlift day...I only took two scoops. I made sure to wait more than an hour before arriving at the gym. Well, I started my warmups, and they were easy...then I tried 365, which I only got once last time, but this time I got it 5 times. I think it was because I hadn't done deadlifts for a month. So I put 385 plus two collars on (no straps either). I lifted it once and didn't try to lift it again.
    Well I am pretty happy with that. Afterwards my lower back was pooped, and I tried to do hang cleans but it just wasn't in the cards. It's amazing how much stronger my lower back is than my legs, I can only get 255 ATG squat.
    I'm getting off the subject...well I honestly think this is a solid product. I did some wide grip pullups and hammer chinups after the deadlifts and of course my forearms swelled to the size of tree trunks. I am just glad I got a new personal record and didn't injure myself. I definitely recommend cycling off this product for a week, though. I really haven't had any noticeable side effects from this product either. I have heard the orange tastes better than the fruit punch, so maybe you should consider the orange flavor if you are considering this product.
    SP 250 gives you a great pump. I think it also increases your energy, not too much that you are twitching and stuff, though. It increases your strength, and it doesn't taste that bad. I can't compare it to anything else, because I have never taken any other kind of nitric oxide supplement. Even still, I am satisfied with the product. Thank you for reading this review, I think this will be my last post for this product. Have a nice day!

Less talk, more lift :) BOSMIA bulk's Avatar
    BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what university park is your location referring to by the way?

glad to hear you like the superpump...

Pennsylvania, sorry.

BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jw

Thankyou silverback!

If I could request, when you have finished the tub, would you be able to give us one final update on your overall thoughts, or even just the increased poundages you lifted or body measurements? That would be much appreciated. Thanks again, and keep up the awesome job!!!!!

Originally Posted by asianbabe
    Thankyou silverback!

If I could request, when you have finished the tub, would you be able to give us one final update on your overall thoughts, or even just the increased poundages you lifted or body measurements? That would be much appreciated. Thanks again, and keep up the awesome job!!!!!
    and i thought i was the only one that lived on this place on the weekend nights haha jk You are everywhere!

Yea I will definitely do that.

Yea I will definitely do that.
    Excellent! And I will remember don't worry

flobie99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry SP 250 + Size-on = Indigestion,tummy ache... :(

Hello Everyone
    I am hoping to post this for your feeback and hopefully to help cope with this never-say-die indigestion I am currently experiencing. I am currently taking SuperPump 250 about 30 minutes before my lifting/cardio workouts about 5 days a week. After I begin lifting, I take my Size-on.

I just started taking the SP250 though and I have been experiencing stomach un-easyness every since I started. I havent had diarrhea, but might as well. I have coming and going stomach aches and mostly a lot of gas.

What can I do about this?

Please help.

(also taking Venom 1X per day- mornings)

Thank you,
    Aaron