Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Michael Elias Turning us into Ripped and Lean 2007 Thread

Sept 20th 2006 Let's Do It -DO it

Ok I just had a vasectomy and maybe my mind is not in the right spot (pain medication) but I will be starting this weight (fat) loss log in some ways to try and stick with what I have been doing so far. See over the years like everyone I suppose I have started and stopped training and eating better many times. Usually what happens is I go on vacation or have somthing like this operation change my routine for a week or 2 and never get back in the saddle not this time.

I am determined to stick with this untill I reach my goals. I have had pretty good sucess so far and have been taking a pretty lax approch. I am under a doctors care and he is great. I have alot of things I will have to put out there so you guys can see where I am at and comming from. First I have seen alot of people out here start a weight loss log to be told your doing this this and this wrong. I wasn't going to start this till I lost 100 lbs but then I started a thread looking for some different exercises I could do and it turned and everyone started saying this should be in weight loss threads so here it is.

I am 33yrs old very happpiely married to an amazing and beautful women We live together with 2 of our children she had a boy when we got married he is 13 I have a 9 yr old girl who does not live with us and we hav a almost 2 yr old together. This should tell you why the operation lol. I love all of our kids our son is amazing he is fun as anything and smart and well behaved and my daughter who does'nt live with us was the focus of my life for many years and I love her with my whole heart. Our littlest is great as well she was born 2 months premature and fro about 6 days to 2 weeks just living for her was a day to day battle. It was actually then that I decided there was no way I was going to piss my life and health away even though I didn't act on it for as year.

I will see my youngest daughter graduate and I will walk her down the isle.

I started working out and eating a mostly clean diet since aug 1st and had great sucess I am sure that not being able to work out for a little over a week is going to hurt but it gives me a chance to clean up my diet and get ready for the next 3 months with a few exceptions I will be eating the diet I post to the letter I do have a wedding in oct which will take me away for 4 days and I will not be following it then. OK here's the diet and the workout plan I have been following. I untill have only walked to work for cardio because i can only walk for about 4 or 5 mins then I have to rest I will be adding 5 min of walking on the treadmill and trying to raise it from there. I have arthritis in my knees and ankles and a very bad back so progress here will be slow.

KILL IT TIME

Meal #1 and #2
    1 whole large egg
    5 egg whites
    2 packs of instant oatmeal (low sugar)

Calories - 365cal
    Protein - 38g
    Carbohydrates - 48g
    Fat - 9g

Meal # 3

1 can of tuna, whole wheat ,1Egg
    (form into tuna patties)
    Lemon Juice, Vinegar
    1 piece of fruit

Calories - 360 cal
    Protein - 40g
    Carbohydrates - 37g
    Fat - 6g

Meal # 4

Protein Shake (1 glass of skim milk, 1scoop Whey)
    2 pieces of fruit

Calories - 360 cal
    Protein - 32g
    Carbohydrates - 45g
    Fat - 3g

Meal # 5 and #6

1 Chicken Breast
    Med Baked Potato
    1 cup mixed vegetables

Calories - 410 cal
    Protein - 37g
    Carbohydrate - 58g
    Fat - 2g

Before Bed

1 glass of skim (fat free) milk
    1 scoop ( a serving of Muscle Milk)

Calories - 265 cal
    Protein - 25g
    Carbohydrate - 18g
    Fat - 9g

( meals eaten every three hours)
    Daily Totals
    Calories - 2535 cal
    Protein - 247g
    Carbohydrate - 312g
    Fat - 40g

Calories from fat 400 ( 15%)

WorkOUt Plan

This is the record of my last full week working out I hope I can start where I left off at the end of next week when I can start lifting again.

Trainin log for week of sept 10th

Lbs/reps

Monday

Hammer Curls

20/12 25/10 30/8 35/5 (2 hlf reps)

EZ Bar Tricep Ext

30/12 40/10 50/8 60/7 (2 half reps)

Alt dumbell curls

15/12 20/10 25/8 (1 half rep)

Tri cable push downs

100/12 110/10 120/8 ( not to failure will raise next week)

Hammer preacher curls

15/12 20/8 25/5 (to failure no half reps)

Tricep kickback machine

70/12 80/10 90/8

Tuesday

Smith Machine Bench

90/12 110/10 130/8 140/6 ( not to failure will raise next week)

Smith Machine INcline Press

90/12 110/10 130/8 150/6 ( same as above)

Dumbell flys

20/12 25/10 30/8 ( not till failure but will ramain the same one more week)

Machine decline press

50/12 60/10 70/8 ( not to failure but not comfortable enough to raise either)

Wed

Lateral Pull downs

80/12 90/10 100/8 110/6 ( not to failure will rasie next week)

Mach Shoulder press

40/12 50/10 60/8 ( not to bad pain wise but cant push much more)

Bent Over one arm rows (one knees on bench)

15/12 20/10 25/8 ( shoulder little tender from prev)

Side lateral raises (db)

20/12 25/10 30/8

Front strait arm Extended pulldowns

(Using the pulldown I keep arms strait in front standing up and pull to my thighs and let back up to just under shoulder hight)

50/12 60/10 70/8

D.B. shrugs

20/12 25/10 30/8 ( I asked for an alt for these cause I cant lift eough weight to make them work without pain)

Thur (OFF)

Back and Shoulders so sore need break

Fri

Leg press mach

120/12 150/12 170/10 190/8 220/6 ( not to failure but scared to push I feel tightning in back after every workout for legs)

Leg curls

60/12 70/10 80/8 90/6 ( really feal these in lower back)

Leg Ext

70/12 80/10 90/8 120/6 ( no pain with this one worked to failure)

Seated Calf raises

90/12 125/10 150/8 175/8 ( raise next week)

OK so thats where I am at for the record when I started this whole thing my short term goal was to get down to 450lbs by the wedding we are going to on October 14th.

The operation has made this more challenging but I still think I can pull this off. A big reason for starting this log is so I can write about my diet and such everyday this week while I can't work out cause that will help keep me from going crazy off tract. I plan on having a normal eating day tommorow I plan on subway and even a couple slices of pizza and diet coke then Friday I hit the above diet tight till Christmas eve except for the wedding.

Here we go thanks for all the help I know you guys are going to be, now these pain killers just kicked in I am going to bed and will post how bad I ate tommorow. I am planning on not going to crazy so till tommorow lets all lose the fat and gain the muscle.
    Last edited by heathershubby; 09-20-2006 at 11:56 PM.
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck man, im going to be following your progress. Do you have your diet in order already?

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome on this board and you are in the right place. Everyone is very supportive here and you will get all the help we can provide.

I think you know this is not going to be an easy road but you should not give up. Anything that is worth something is worth fighting for. So, gear on because you have a nice journey in front of you that will be worth it at the end.

So, this said I congratulate you on your weight loss so far and encourage you to keep on going further.

P.S : Please post your diet and workout.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you really set your mind to achieve this goal, then this is going to be the easy part .

chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck with your weight loss, if all goes well you could be making a sh*tload from advertisment (bb.com, vpx redline...). Anyway welcome to the board, if you have any questions me or the more knowledgable(sp???) people from the board would be glad to help you, once again good luck

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hey guys thanks for checkin it out

I have to say thanks I wasn't even done the first post and you guys are already making me feel pumped to kill this program. I love lifting that won't be the hard part to do but I find myself recovering from surgury and unable to work out so I figure its a good time to start working on perfecting the food plan take a look and feel free to suggest things you think might improve the diet or workout plan. I may not use all suggestions but if I see somthing that I think I can use you can be sure I will use it.

Thanks again and see you tommorow

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck to you, good job to take it apon yourself to make a change. I will follow your progress
    EAT FOR GAINS, NOT FOR TASTE!

reps back

HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HolyFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your plan looks good; nothing wrong with it that I can see. As you lose weight, you should be able to do more activity with comfort, and that will hopefully allow you to add in some walking to your program.

Good things: You will lose weight very fast initially. 10lbs a week wouldn't surprise me. This will taper off within a few weeks, but the boost it gives you both in motivation and in ability will last a long while. Also you'll notice that lots of little nagging health problems start to fade away as you lose weight.

Bad things: 225lbs is a long way off. You are looking at 18 months of work. That's a long time, and life is going to throw obstacles in your way in that time. Regardless of what occurs in your life, regardless of the ups and downs, do not go back to your old habits. You've got a good plan worked out, and if you stick with it, you will get where you want to go. But sticking with it is

Suggestions: Take a good complete multivitamin, and take an Omega-3 supplement (Fish Oil is the best-- not fish LIVER oil, but Fish Oil). Avoid the concept of 'cheat days' or 'cheat meals' until you are well into your weight loss. Like when you're <300lbs.

Another thing that I should bring up that you may not have thought of is the eventual lose skin that you're going to have. Since you're not a young man anymore, your skin will only spring back so much. You should start saving for surgery to remove that lose skin. It'll start to kill your motivation eventually if you don't have a plan to remove it.

Anyway, it looks like you've got your head in the right place, and that you've been doing your research. Now you've got to put in the time. The plan is good, and that weight will come off. Just keep plugging away at it, and adjust whenever you hit a plateau that more time can't seem to break.
    Ka-chunk... Ka-chunk... Ka-chunk...

J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.W. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

You my friend are an inspiration to us all. Whether powerlifter, bodybuilder, performance athlete, or just regular joe schmoe. I will definatley following your log. I know you can do it! Just keep doing what you're doing.
    6'1
    240lbs(03/07/08)
    BF%: ?
    LIFTS(ALL RAW)-Current Goal: 500 raw flat bench
    Bench: 315x15 (08/30/07) got it on video.
    Dead: 585x1(04/25/08)
    Squat: 405@232lbs ATG (03/28/06)
    Misc: 435x1 floor press on last set with 4 second pause at the bottom.(12/03/07), 475lb decline bench press(02/25/08), 425 close grip bench press(03/17/08)

SUPPLEMENTS:
    MRPS, CREATINE, BETA-ALANINE, FISH OIL

***WESTSIDE TRAINING FOR LIFE***

cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey john, Glad to see you started a journal, It's going great already, every week is one closer to your goals.

personally I would experiment with getting your carbs down a little, But the most important thing for now is to keep doing what your doing. Cause it's gonna work wonders.

Keep it up
    always rep back

I Have Teh Beautiful Wife jwdjrs's Avatar
    jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck to you on reaching your goals, I wish you the best of luck

BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Props to you!! You are on the start of a great journey. I applaud you because there are a lot of people out there in your situation who would just rather kick back and "accept" how they look . I know it takes a lot to get out there and try to physically make yourself a better person. Good luck with it. You know you'll have the support here.

I notice you're from Canada. Where exactly?
    "I got an idea...an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10) S... is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Oatmeal Suggestion

Originally Posted by heathershubby
    2 packs of instant oatmeal (low sugar)
    Med Baked Potato
    Best of luck to you on your transformation.

I have a few suggestions if you don't mind.

1) I would get rid of the instant oatmeal and replace it with the big white bag of oats that you can get at Zehrs because the rolled oats have a lower GI than the instant oats. Also the big white bag of oats gives you a better bang for your buck.

Instant Oatmeal GI = 66 (Intermediate GI)
    Rolled Oatmeal GI = 49 (Low GI)

2) Also, I would replace the baked potato with a sweet potato, if you don't mind the taste of the sweet potato ofcourse

Baked Potato GI = 85 (High GI)
    Sweet Potato GI = 54 (Low GI)

These two modifications should help lower your daily carbohydrate intake.

P.S. I think I remember you from Herman or maybe from downtown on the weekends. Whatever the case, you look familiar

Take care,
    S.
    Last edited by S...; 09-21-2006 at 08:28 AM.
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."
    -Robert Frost-

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Consider on on-board for however far this journey shall take you my friend. I've been near to where you are starting, so I understand many of the trials you do and will face along the way. I will say that your diet looks well put together, I only caution that as your activity increases so should your calories.

The other big thing I want to give you a heads up on is going to be supplement based. For your knees/back I would look into something like Cissus or some Glucosamine/MSM. These are going to help with joint support in the areas that are probably weak due to carrying your weight. I remember back when I started I could barely get out of bed..

Until next time...

SCT

willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good thread HH, putting it up helps keep ya honest :-)

Bill

TealLitnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TealLitnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just remember these two things.........

1) You are doing something 99.5% of the population will NEVER do...

2) Don't give up......Don't EVER give up....
    Punching genetics in the face..........

katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500)
    good luck! Do not get discouraged at any point. Know that it will take a lot of will power and time.

Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good luck man! You have great determination!

P.s. - did they cut ur balls off, or did they tie the calipers?

Thumbs up Hey thanks all

Hey guys it is 2:30 am but I slept most aft eve cause I didn't sleep last night but I did eat today lol my big cheat day as I have decided that beside the weekend of the wedding there will be no more cheats untill christmas eve.
    I am seriously high on pain meds from operation so sorry if this is hard to read. I eat like crazy today I said goodbye to crap food with McDonalds for brunch double cheese burg fries and diet coke then Trevi Pizza for dinner and pop and chips for a snack. this is horrible but still only a tenth of what I use to eat in a day. SO tommorow the diet starts hardcore but I saw the surgeon today and he said no working out till next thursday. So I re did my workout plan with some stuff i wanted to add anyway and took it from a 4 day plan 30 to 35 min workout no cardio to 3 day plan 45min to 1hr with cardio.
    This will allow me to hit all body parts twice in 7 days and with morte exercises cause I added a few. I will post new routine tommorow. Also wen t shopping and acctual calories in day little higher then numbers I got from net turns out I will be eating like 50 more cals so almost 2600 cals a day. this is still approx 2000 unuder my daily matinence so I figure to average about 3 to 4 lbs a week after next week when I can work out and diet.
    Man I have to say I am over whelmed by you guys being supportive and reading and sharing your knowledge with me Thank YOU.

To: J.W.,jwdjrs,Willbird,Teal Litnin and Katma 201
    THANK YOU so much for checking out the log and your words of incouragement.

S... I went to Herman and spent a lot of time down town and I am sure I seen you before also probly in both places. Thanks for the suggest I have some reg oats and will use them on weekends and when I find time to cook ahead but used instant to insure I stay on tract no cook work excuses. Also I didn't put it in but I will be using both sweet and white potatoes thanks for the help.

HolyFUel Hey man I am doing this under my doctors watchfull eye and in canada (ontario) anyway if you lose more then 100lbs and a doctor says the hanging skin is a problem the tummy tuck is or can be covered by O.H.I.P. bt thank for the heads up.

Cornwallus Hey bro good to see you again I will probly mess with the carbs when this diet starts to lose its effectivness and gets boring thanks for the suggestion.

M@k@veli Windsor Ontario accross from Detroit.

Stonecoldtruth I will be using a joint formulsa that has msm/glucosamine and fish oil tabs as well as the whole eggs in my eggs are omega 3 eggs thanks for the works of advice keep them comming.

ANd Finally but most Importantly

Troutwine there is no way they cut my balls off they hurt way to damn much lol

Hey seriously though thank you guys for the support I am planning on aiming for my 35th Bday to be 225lbs thats July 21st 2008 so with your help I hope to kick this fat the hell out and bring in the muscle.

See you all tommorow.

P.S. Not working out is killing what a twist that is lol ha ha ha I am turnning into one of them guys who doesn't like to miss a workout that is frickin scary.

God Bless and see ya tommorow.

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UglyLegsGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doing an awesme job there! Keep up to it!! w00t!

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subscribed... keep it up brother
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck man. Hey Im Detroit. Total sh!t hole isnt it? lol

doood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Subscribed. Great determination, good Luck on your Journey.

peanutpie1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peanutpie1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peanutpie1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peanutpie1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peanutpie1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Follow your program and stick to it! This will be one of the most amazing transformations I have ever seen! Good luck and dont let anything get in your way, keep a picture log also incase at any point you lose motivation

thanks for subscribing

Originally Posted by DeadPresidents
    Good luck man. Hey Im Detroit. Total sh!t hole isnt it? lol

Well half way through the day and sticking to the meal plan. I will post what I eat before I go to bed. It is really hard to not have been in the gym for three days now. My wife diddn't work out today cause she doesn't think I can go and not pick up the weights. I went and bought some new protien supps all max box of packs there like a fruity flasvored type not milkshake type drink more like thinck kool aid. Taste ok but I got them for a change from the reg protien shake.

I did do some walking around the store with my wife today. When we shop for groceries ect I use the scooters they offer cause I can not usually walk the whole store so this was pretty good for me I was sweaty any way all right 3 meals down and 3 to go lol. I will cxheck back at the end of the day.

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby
    Well half way through the day and sticking to the meal plan. I will post what I eat before I go to bed. It is really hard to not have been in the gym for three days now. My wife diddn't work out today cause she doesn't think I can go and not pick up the weights. I went and bought some new protien supps all max box of packs there like a fruity flasvored type not milkshake type drink more like thinck kool aid. Taste ok but I got them for a change from the reg protien shake.

I did do some walking around the store with my wife today. When we shop for groceries ect I use the scooters they offer cause I can not usually walk the whole store so this was pretty good for me I was sweaty any way all right 3 meals down and 3 to go lol. I will cxheck back at the end of the day.
    Keep up the good work! This time next year we'll have you running around that store..

I think my wife would have a heart attack

Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Keep up the good work! This time next year we'll have you running around that store..

You never realize what it can mean to others until you so somthing about the way your living. My wife must have asked me 20 times "are you ok are you sure you ok." I can't wait to spend a day on vacation walking everywhere.

Ok my diet was exactly as posted except for my meals 5 and 6 I had fresh fish filets insted of chicken little leaner but not much different. I can't work out untill next weekend (doctors orders) I have changed the workout I was previously doing I will now be on a 3 day on one day off program. Here it is I will start sat or sun.

I have been doing the workout I first posted at the beggining of this thread for about a month and a half and am happy but I am ready to do a little more so I added some exercises and changed day structure I also added some very soft walking cardio.

Day #1

Arms

Hammer Curls

Alt D.Bell Curl

Rev Curl

Hammer preacher curl

Cable Curls

Tricep Over head extentions

Tricep Pushdown

Kickback ( Machine

5 min walking on treadmill

Day 2

Bench Press

Incline Press

D.B. Flys

Lat Pulldowns

Lat ext pulldowns

Bent over rows

Shoulder press machine

Lat Raises

shrugs

5 min treadmill

Day 3

Smith Mach squats

leg press

leg curls

leg extentions

Lunges

calve raises

5 min on treadmill

(weight same as below new excersiese will post new weight)

see ya tommorow

simple day today

Wll followed diet pretty good except went for a sub at subway in place of one meal steak and cheese with just mustard little more fat but double meat so protien was covered I reall want to get back to work monday it makes it eaisier to follow the diet thats for sure. See you guys tommorow I think I might have gained a couple pounds back sitting around on my butt and watching T.V. all week. This use to be my fav thing to do now I hate it cant wait till next week so I can get back to work and working out.

quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep up the good work buddy and keep moving forward! Remember that everyday youre a little better than you were the day before. Good Luck!

NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightLordV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its always a good idea to make sure your diet is sound and you have that in order before you add the stress of kicking your own ass while you lift those weights. So maybe it is a good thing you don't start lifting yet. Use this recovery time from your surgery to get that diet solid as can be. Don't forget about the importance of your cardio too, do whatever you can to get that cardio in and that weight will just melt off if you combine both of them together.
    The hardest thing has to be the diet. I know it is for me not because of the foods I am eating, but that i make sure i get in my 5 or 6 meals a day.
    Good luck to you, it will be a long road, but it will make you stronger in the long run.